Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

I have cracked the CODE and linked Dark Knight, Hurricane Sandy, Sandy Hook Shootings, and Apple

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

And if you take "NWO" out of "Newton" you are left with the letters, etn or "net"....if we want to get creative then we can predict an attack on the "net" next.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrMaybeNot
I have alot of stuff to send you, let me know if you're interested.\

Why not just post some of it...or at least a link.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
How it all works is frequencies and vibrations of the words used.

You know what is weird I saw the word Avalon today on one of the many sites I visited today and it stuck in my brain. I would say that has something to do with the next event. There is an Avalon in California BTW.

I will try to find the site, where I saw the Avalon word, tomorrow.

Also '123' and 'dragon' are the next words I see being involved.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperTripps

thats it. unless you got something to add that is real, then bug off.

at least I have created original content here while most of you guys are just waiting to bash the next thread

sad...really.

Fair enough, but I did try to tell you not to feel bad and that you would get a lot of people to play along. You just must have posted for the wrong time zone - these things (types of posters) move in waves you know.

You did claim to have cracked a code, but it's not clear what information you've cracked, so mocking ensued. Maybe premature thread titling strikes again?
Let us know if anything significant comes out the code you've cracked, I'll be interested.
Did you not find the south park analogy fitting though?

But you're right, my brain just isn't quite hyper-dimensional or spiritually open enough to see as you do, so I'll depart.
Have fun.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
(Sorry, I did say I'd go, but then this interested me...)

Originally posted by AriesJedi

Could you provide examples of the frequencies and vibrations of the words so far used?
What's special about the vibrations and frequencies of the words you've chosen? Why do they feel like they're 'next' in the 'sequence'?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Their all easy to link. They are all tragedies in my book.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by SuperTripps

The town was "Newton" so you have to subtract a step.
Or I guess with this kind of logic you don't have to.

It's not a code, there is no logic to it. It's just barely noteworthy coincidences. These events are so big that they can be linked to any and everything in the world.

Batman, Aurora, Newton, Sandy Hook, I guarantee all these things could be linked to Kevin Bacon and done so much easier and sensibly than you linked them all together.
edit on 16-12-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

Compete hogwash

I saw someone point to hunger games movie as another one where they of course want to program young people
I notice they are using bows and arrows//// ie spear in that one too, apple in the pig scene , and of course young children sacrifice

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrMaybeNot
Amazing work, programming has been present for very long, 9/11 was hinted in obvious ways in The Simpsons, Terminator, and alot of other places years before it happened. The whole thing is a farce. Population has been bread into blindly following the master plan.

Everything goes like this : Programmed Event - Programmed Reaction - Proposed Solution

Subconscious dead-ends have been setup everywhere, I believe ATS to be one, Alex Jones also seems to be tied to it.

Everyone on ATS knows the feeling of trying to share things they read here with regular zombies. They say you're crazy, a "conspiracy theorist" (which is programmed subconscious categorization), and that rejection feeling sucks especially when you know your right and you can back your points with concrete facts.

Some people will question parts of the master plan and they'll usually end up on programmed dead ends like here. They're still "in the box". When you decide to go one level deeper and get outside the box, you get ridiculed by the so called ignorance deniers. A proof that the system is effectively working.

Some people can see the plan being executed, some can't - you can't blame them, it's programming. Only the plan orchestrators are at fault.

Stupidity is celebrated. Dumbing down is running full throttle. They're creating controllers and in most cases, these people don't know they are controllers.

DestinyOne would be a great exemple of that, btw.

I have alot of stuff to send you, let me know if you're interested.
edit on 16-12-2012 by MrMaybeNot because: (no reason given)

With control over weather, music, mass media, murder, it makes them god to us. We've been studied like rats and now they're having fun with us in their sandbox or "reality as it seem".
edit on 16-12-2012 by MrMaybeNot because: (no reason given)

Hell yeah let's kick this up a notch

I am wondering how law of attraction , universal conscious, hoaglands hyper dimensional physics relates to the code

Oh u will like this

In the davinci code movie , the cypher code is apple , relating to newton
Once again we come full circle to goro and all roads less to Rome and Templars
Goro must love some of this stuff I filled in if he can read this

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by delusion
(Sorry, I did say I'd go, but then this interested me...)

Originally posted by AriesJedi

Could you provide examples of the frequencies and vibrations of the words so far used?
What's special about the vibrations and frequencies of the words you've chosen? Why do they feel like they're 'next' in the 'sequence'?

The whole apple theme is about the garden of Eden and Adam and lucifer and loss of innocent

Do not the mass child murders fit in??
Of coursemtheyndo

The code is cracked when we observe the multi dimensional or symbolic themes and are able to find the resonance and harmony between so called unrelated things
That's the magic
Avalon could be next
A dragon theme as well
I'm open

There is a book here

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
TWO QUESTIONS: 1) what happened to the alleged second shooter? 2) was the AR rifle found in the car or next to the body?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

could be the wrong thread, but...
1) the second shooter was probably the guy arrested in the woods, who probably ran as soon as he heard shots, and then would have naturally been arrested.
It would be nice of them to wrap that loose end up though. I bet his version of events will be all over the media as soon as he is released.
2) They found, apparently, a shotgun in the car, two handguns and a rifle with the shooter. The rifle was used to kill the kids, the handgun to top himself.
I wish I didnt have to write that last sentence.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
An apple a day keeps the........
Well I think we can add this one to the list also!!!!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Hey OP.....
It sounded like you might actually be on to something with this beginning portion of your post:

my god I did it...others have before.

what we have been seeing going on is at WORST----some type of DARK CABAL ritualistic sacrifice or I have discovered, like many others..that the synchronistic patterns are implying some new language or symbolistic overlay going on above just above and with our 3 dimensional reality. Being able to decode the symbols is how you are able to more attune to the meanings, etc of what is going on.

The synchro's I found blew me away on recent events of murders, etc. the more I looked, in order to disprove my original thoughts...proved it more, just the opposite of what I assumed. Hence I am posting this as QUICK as possible here and hoping others can ADD and multiply my efforts who are heavily schooled in this. Here is what I have found and to me there is no doubt.

1. First start with the Dark Knight movie and the killings. Everyone who is aware and would be my audience on this post knows about that the amazing underlying meanings, mind programming, etc. Well Someone just posted this here as I was about to post MY MATERIAL here..it shows SANDY HOOK in one of the scenes in the official movie. as if it was a next target . Why is this relevant?
A. Its relevant because that happens to be the NAME of the SCHOOL where all these kids were just shot on Friday. SANDY HOOK Elementary
B. its relevant because we just had the most devastating earth/birth quake for the record books, HURRICANE Sandy.

Hence, Dark Knight movie shooting >>>>>>Hurricane Sandy targeting the NYC/NJ/Gotham City area >>>>>>strange out of blue Killings at Sandy Hook school

......but when you ventured into all the apple talk, you lost me, and the rest of your post below what I quoted comes off as reaching a bit.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   

you're not being fair at all here.

in this post, you have cited several generalized symbols which were likely incorporated into the theme of the "hunger games" movie by the writers themselves. if the whole point of your thread is that there is a broad vocabulary of symbols which have profound effects on the human psyche....and that these symbols are being used with mal-intent by the media.....

....if you had said THAT, you might have a functional thread and coherent discussion occurring.

but what you just did in your "hunger games" post bears little to no resemblance to what you gave in the OP, which literally looks like the ramblings of a lunatic. and then when people tell you they're not getting it (in so many words), rather than attempt to mend the communication gap, you tell them they are unenlightened or some such.

you appear to be far too reactionary and insecure to be speaking with grown-ups.

if your objective was communication, you have failed.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Everything the person above said. /\

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Dont Forget the Call of duty Black ops reference

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

if the world is thinking dark thought it could be shaping dark patterns as well that then manifest

the TV I now believe is the most evil tool ever created ! HA

the most sensible thing I've read from you.. The T.V is currently running at full brainwash speed. I flick on American news late at night to see whats being broadcast, all I can say is, I hope not too many vulnerable people are tuning in. The agenda behind all the current events is not just to disarm you, its to flick switches in people's brain's by programming a lot more people to go and commit such Hannis crime's, Yes, it is my view that in the MSM they are using a lot of key words that are designed to embed in your brain, things are sure heating up this week

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Hahaha, point 1 was kinda interesting, the rest was just ridiculous.

Fun read though, cool story bro

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by malicacid922002

Dont Forget the Call of duty Black ops reference

Call of Duty is also known as C.O.D. Cod sounds like God, God created Adam, which is the name of the shooter. Lanza sounds like Danza, and anything Ted Danza is in is a tragedy, which brings us right back to Sandy Hook.

It all connects, it really does.
edit on 17-12-2012 by humphreysjim because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Still going with satan. I would rather have knowledge and light than be persecuted and live like a slave under gods heels.
And I think you are looking too far into things. Also, good job on taking credit for something that many members of the community here did on their own or together.

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join