It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have cracked the CODE and linked Dark Knight, Hurricane Sandy, Sandy Hook Shootings, and Apple

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by SuperTripps

again, there is science and art , logic and intuition involved here

Science (ok meteorology covers that with Sandy) 1
Art (Dark Knight Rises--although completely unrelated)

Logic (completely absent)

Intuition (feelings)

Don't stretch anymore than you have on this line of thinking, you might pull a muscle.

edit on 12/16/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

1. You mean the SANDY that Pro's were blown away at the size of the storm, how it swooped west vs normal noreaster path???

2. dark knight is art..hell yes. and people were shot up at the premier let alone what the whole story line is about

3. Logic- Yes, please use logic and destroy everything I said here. prove to me there is zero connection.---- UM DUDE..I already know that logically. Its called being rational. Why would I feel the need to post logically that this stuff is ALL UNRELATED but that I found it anyway? the question is imagine if it IS related and in some type of etheric field manisfesting as such

4. intuition, is much more than feelings. just like you are just more than a physical body.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Why would I feel the need to post logically that this stuff is ALL UNRELATED but that I found it anyway? the question is imagine if it IS related and in some type of etheric field manisfesting as such

If this is all just an over-complicated "what if", why declare:

I have cracked the CODE

You freaked yet ? You can't make this up

No offense but the only thing freaking me out is that you seem to believe all this. And yes, you can make this stuff up.

WOW. BLOWN away.

Really?
Are you on one of your SuperTripps now?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

This post is going to take me a minute to digest.

Opps ........ sorry I just couldn't keep it down.

There was just too many artificial ingredients I guess.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperTripps

Originally posted by Destinyone

What does post count have to do with your theory.....

Do you hear voices too...just curious...

Des

look at how many POSTS you have on ATS, now look at mine. You are the time waster..and I bet 1000s of posts here by you have wasted peoples time as well. I have very few posts I feel I need to initiate here

So...are you saying you are now the ATS Post Police......

Des

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Interesting OP, all I got out of it was though that Apple stock has now bottomed out and the ritualistic killings signify the buy window for Apple is now open.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

i didnt make anything UP at ALL in this post

ZERO

they are all real facts you can go look them ALL UP

the only thing that is speculation is whether they are linked somehow or part of some code

remember the media controls what we see

I believe i have found some part of the code..to be very real INDEED to me. good luck to you all

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperTripps
reply to post by Chamberf=6

i didnt make anything UP at ALL in this post

ZERO

they are all real facts you can go look them ALL UP

the only thing that is speculation is whether they are linked somehow or part of some code

remember the media controls what we see

I believe i have found some part of the code..to be very real INDEED to me. good luck to you all

Where did I say you made anything up? Nowhere.
Did I say you were strectching so far you might pull a muscle? Yes.
But you said:

the question is imagine if it IS related and in some type of etheric field manisfesting as such

Then I asked why exclaim "I have cracked the code!"??????

Then you come up with the above quote Mr. SuperTripping, erm, I mean Tripps.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
For some reason, this post reminded me of this:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by N3k9Ni

ATS'ers need to look hard in the mirror when watching that scene. There's so little logic, so often on here.

Don't feel too bad Super Tripps, there will be lots of support for your thread I'm sure; there's lots who think like you do.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

The town was "Newton" so you have to subtract a step.
Or I guess with this kind of logic you don't have to.

It's not a code, there is no logic to it. It's just barely noteworthy coincidences. These events are so big that they can be linked to any and everything in the world.

Batman, Aurora, Newton, Sandy Hook, I guarantee all these things could be linked to Kevin Bacon and done so much easier and sensibly than you linked them all together.
edit on 16-12-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
It is easy to look into the past and find clues. What is difficult is to look in the present and find clues as to what will happen next. When you do that..then you have really done something.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
OMG ZZZOINK?!?!?!

Your name is supertripps. As in superman. And superman made a TRIP from his home planet..... Therefor you must be

A person who reads to many comic books.

edit on 16-12-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

You haven't cracked anything. You made connections where there's none, as humans need meaning and something to believe in. I'm all into synchronicity and I got into Jung when I was 15. The zeitgeist is filled with symbolism but sometimes, you have to take a step back and look at the big picture and wonder if it makes sense. In a lot of connections you've made, there's none. I know that think tanks are paid to influence the masses in different ways, but they don't control everything!

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by delusion

Originally posted by N3k9Ni

ATS'ers need to look hard in the mirror when watching that scene. There's so little logic, so often on here.

Don't feel too bad Super Tripps, there will be lots of support for your thread I'm sure; there's lots who think like you do.

im actually in real life i'm told i'm Mr Logical.

ATS has become MANY TIMES like that youtube clip...lots of people quick, vey quick, to bash any outside of the box thinking...

you missed the whole point of the thread. AND WHY i posted it.

the WHY of things is very interesting to me. the facts are barely 200 kids have died from mass shootings since columbine. the facts say about 1 person a day is murdered in NYC I believe, or 300+ a year . thats 1 city.

just like the strange earthquakes in the east coast, and just like the seemingly accentuated recent mass shootings..its a fact they are happening

the real point is the WHY. and how things are connected.

it has nothing to with logic unless you mean all the little true facts I posted..which are all Logical Facts btw including who the media is pumping as the anointed

the only thing you can question is whether they are in fact indicative of some greater connection, power, law of attraction, etc

thats it. unless you got something to add that is real, then bug off.

at least I have created original content here while most of you guys are just waiting to bash the next thread

sad...really.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebHFX

You haven't cracked anything. You made connections where there's none, as humans need meaning and something to believe in. I'm all into synchronicity and I got into Jung when I was 15. The zeitgeist is filled with symbolism but sometimes, you have to take a step back and look at the big picture and wonder if it makes sense. In a lot of connections you've made, there's none. I know that think tanks are paid to influence the masses in different ways, but they don't control everything!

making the connections is part of cracking the code

perhaps you want to rag on goro adachi , who's been around years, as well.

he nailed PART of the apple symbolism a few months ago
www.goroadachi.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

at least I have created original content here

Original content in which you claim to have "cracked the code" and then go on to tie unrelated events, word and name origins, misspelled town names, and stocks, along with wild speculation...

and then expect us to swallow it undoubted and accept it..

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Mod Note

If everyone thinks this is so non-sensical why bother to reply at all?
Fine, this isn't science and maybe there's no code that's been cracked but at least the OP is throwing out some connections that may or may not fit.
If you have nothing better to do than ridicule the OP move along, there's plenty of other threads that you could be adding something constructive to.

I'll play along OP, Sandy is short for Cassandra - who was betrothed to Apollo and when back on her word suffering her entire life for reneging on a deal with one of the Gods.

In Greek mythology, Cassandra (Greek Κασσάνδρα, also Κασάνδρα)[1] was the daughter of King Priam and Queen Hecuba of Troy. Her beauty caused Apollo to grant her the gift of prophecy. In an alternative version, she spent a night at Apollo's temple, at which time the temple snakes licked her ears clean so that she was able to hear the future (this is a recurring theme in Greek mythology, though sometimes it brings an ability to understand the language of animals rather than an ability to know the future).[2] When Cassandra of Troy refused Apollo, he placed a curse on her so that she and all her descendants' predictions would not be believed. She is a figure both of the epic tradition and of tragedy.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 16-12-2012 by Asktheanimals because: added comment

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

Mod Note

If everyone thinks this is so non-sensical why bother to reply at all?
Fine, this isn't science and maybe there's no code that's been cracked but at least the OP is throwing out some connections that may or may not fit.
If you have nothing better to do than ridicule the OP move along, there's plenty of other threads that you could be adding something constructive to.

I'll play along OP, Sandy is short for Cassandra - who was betrothed to Apollo and when back on her word suffering her entire life for reneging on a deal with one of the Gods.

In Greek mythology, Cassandra (Greek Κασσάνδρα, also Κασάνδρα)[1] was the daughter of King Priam and Queen Hecuba of Troy. Her beauty caused Apollo to grant her the gift of prophecy. In an alternative version, she spent a night at Apollo's temple, at which time the temple snakes licked her ears clean so that she was able to hear the future (this is a recurring theme in Greek mythology, though sometimes it brings an ability to understand the language of animals rather than an ability to know the future).[2] When Cassandra of Troy refused Apollo, he placed a curse on her so that she and all her descendants' predictions would not be believed. She is a figure both of the epic tradition and of tragedy.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 16-12-2012 by Asktheanimals because: added comment

MOD i appreciate it. and I think you will appreciate that goro adachi in this GOLDEN APPLE PIECE..specifically mentions troy from october...before any sandy or apple stock crash.
and i quote:" Thrown into a party, a golden apple becomes an unmistakable omen.... hinting at what amounts to a world war. Great chaos. That's the basic story of the Golden Apple of Discord in Greek mythology: goddess Discordia/Eris throws a golden apple with the inscription "for the fairest" into a wedding banquet, followed by a beauty contest, then the "abduction" of Helen as a direct consequence, sparking the Trojan War (ancient world war)."
www.goroadachi.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Amazing work, programming has been present for very long, 9/11 was hinted in obvious ways in The Simpsons, Terminator, and alot of other places years before it happened. The whole thing is a farce. Population has been bread into blindly following the master plan.

Everything goes like this : Programmed Event - Programmed Reaction - Proposed Solution

Subconscious dead-ends have been setup everywhere, I believe ATS to be one, Alex Jones also seems to be tied to it.

Everyone on ATS knows the feeling of trying to share things they read here with regular zombies. They say you're crazy, a "conspiracy theorist" (which is programmed subconscious categorization), and that rejection feeling sucks especially when you know your right and you can back your points with concrete facts.

Some people will question parts of the master plan and they'll usually end up on programmed dead ends like here. They're still "in the box". When you decide to go one level deeper and get outside the box, you get ridiculed by the so called ignorance deniers. A proof that the system is effectively working.

Some people can see the plan being executed, some can't - you can't blame them, it's programming. Only the plan orchestrators are at fault.

Stupidity is celebrated. Dumbing down is running full throttle. They're creating controllers and in most cases, these people don't know they are controllers.

DestinyOne would be a great exemple of that, btw.

I have alot of stuff to send you, let me know if you're interested.
edit on 16-12-2012 by MrMaybeNot because: (no reason given)

With control over weather, music, mass media, murder, it makes them god to us. We've been studied like rats and now they're having fun with us in their sandbox or "reality as it seem".
edit on 16-12-2012 by MrMaybeNot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Well one thing is for sure....they got the town of Newton to cancel Christmas in the wake of the Sandy Hook school shootings. The NWO is the Grinch that wants to steal Christmas...did you miss the symbolism? NWO is hidden in every other letter in Newton (N e W t O n).

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join