It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone explain this camera photo?? Really weird...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
One can spend hours trying to look at something for a picture. If you are looking for something out of the ordinary, you will find it. Our minds play tricks on us.

This is just a photo of nothing, like one taken in somebody's pocket because they didn't turn off their phone's camera, or one that was taken accidentally right before or after taking a photo of something else, etc.

If we try to find something in this photo, like a face, Jesus, the devil, an alien, or a Burger King, we will, because we are forcing ourselves to see something that isn't there.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sakrateri
There is definitely a face there but not on the left , I brought it out some so you can better see it on the right.

Now who it is and how it got there is for you to decide...

This one, looks photoshopped however, I can now see the face in the original photo and it looks bizarre.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by rsk360

yes i see the face of a young girl to the right of the photo .

the light comming from the left is very bright , the flash of another camera maybe ?

could it be that you lowered your camera to pose for the other ? and whilst doing so accidentally pressed your shutter .

the girl does seem to be looking at you or something , with an interested look on her face
and if it was a pose she would have been in the centre

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Krono

Yes manbearpig!

Are you cereal? Supercereal?

On a more serious note I never noticed the face Sakrateri highlighted in the image. Now that I've seen it I can't look at the original without noticing her.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Given that its had all the exif data removed, and that its ratio's don't correspond to any digital camera that I know of, I would say high probability of photochop for stars and flags.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Sun on an overcast day... a preset wallpaper

-------

oh yeah I see the anime face there too

edit on 19-12-2012 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join