Can anyone explain this camera photo?? Really weird...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Hello, I was wondering if anyone can explain this picture?

heres the link if it doesn't work
imageshack.us...

Basically I was looking through my old photos on my iPhone and I found this picture which I have no recollection of taking and the first thing that I noticed was a face? in the top left section of the photo and I am really quite perplexed by this image, so if anyone could have a possible explanation as to what it might be, please let me know!

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Looks like you inadvertently took a picture of a cloudy sky.
That's my thoughts.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
It kind of looks like something fluffy like gloves or something may have been too close the the camera?

Just a wild speculation. Interesting pic.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

What Toadmund said.
edit on 12/16/2012 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toadmund
Looks like you inadvertently took a picture of a cloudy sky.
That's my thoughts.

That was one of my initial thoughts, but the picture was taken 24/11/2012 at 10:47PM, so I don't think it could be the sky?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

your thumb...looks like fingerprint grooves to me...very blurry...

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Looks like trees, on a day where the sun is out, but very foggy.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Not normally a fan of these threads but if you pull back so your screen goes dark you can see the original Paul Mccartney looking down on you. Looks like the face from the side of the old Bedford van in the video I can't remember the name of.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
That looks like a classic example of the "accidental photo". One or two always show up when I'm going through my SD card.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by rsk360

In the image linked I see a monkey's face, smoking a cigarette I think. That's all the way to the left and a little below center.

I turned my screen upside down and tilted it and also noticed either an alien's face or an eagle, not sure which. So it's probably just an overexposed streetlight or something like that.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
am I the only person who can see the essence of a face?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by rsk360

Ok you made me go back and look and yes, I can kind of see the Jesus in the Clouds, Jesus in my toast kind of image to the left about midway down. I am not sure it is a face. I am still going with thumb print, but, once you mentioned it, I could see a very vague very fuzzy face.

How did he do that??? I swear I didnt see it before.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
No I can but it's not Jesus it's Macca!

Really, that's what I see, A very young Beatle.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by k21968

Originally posted by rsk360

Ok you made me go back and look and yes, I can kind of see the Jesus in the Clouds, Jesus in my toast kind of image to the left about midway down. I am not sure it is a face. I am still going with thumb print, but, once you mentioned it, I could see a very vague very fuzzy face.

How did he do that??? I swear I didnt see it before.

It does have a Shroud of Turin look to it.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Based on the shadows in the corner, you could have possibly been close up to something. Or dark clouds at night.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by rsk360

Looks like a picture too close to a light source. Had a few like that. The suggestion of a face, if you see one, is simply that; our brains will see "faces" in things when they are not rally there. Try, for example, looking at some large wood grain pattern, and see how many things you "see" in it. it's like seeing objects in the clouds. We imagine them, because the shape suggests them, but that doesn't mean there is anything really there.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I see a face. but it's at the bottom center, not the top left. Looks like a young girl in something like a hoodie or veil with her head slightly bowed and glancing down toward the left.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
There is definitely a face there but not on the left , I brought it out some so you can better see it on the right.

Now who it is and how it got there is for you to decide...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
This is definitely jesus!
Few people know this, but our lord and savior likes to come to earth when we are sleeping and fool around with our stuff and watch us sleep. No homo though. When he was playing angry birds on your iphone he accidentally took a photo of himself. I think you should call the media! This is undeniable proof!!!

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
It's reptilians! No wait it's insectoids, no wait!!! It's the anti-christ, no no no that can't be it.....ermmmm manbearpig? Yes manbearpig!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join