Enoch Decoded (Chapter 9 -) Gateway of the Gods

page: 1

join

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
This is a continuation of this thread: Enoch Decoded Chapter 1-8. From this point, I will only be taking specific verses from each chapter. The first eight chapters in the previous thread were comprehensive. Consult this PDF.

Also, consider the connection between Enoch and the Mayan Calendar. The Reason for the Long Count 5125 year clock to judgment.

My plan over the next seven days is to work through the Book of Enoch with commentary. I will be using this translation: Enoch One. I will do my best to show the mysteries that I can find. As you read, consider why I am doing this. My recent thread on the connection between Enoch and the Mayan Calendar will give you some idea of my motive. Watch for further threads to come on other chapters. For each section I present, I will show the relation to the mystery revealed by the Gospel of Christ.

Chapter 9

33.2 And to the east of these animals, I saw the ends of the Earth, on which
Heaven rests, and the open Gates of Heaven.

Something very significant hits me in this. I believe, after reading many documents, that the Gates of Heaven have been closed to Angels and Souls since some point after the fall of Genesis 6 and the Watchers. I think this for various reasons. The need for being born again and baptism may come from this rift in the heavens. First, consider what happens at the end of tribulation.

Psalm 118

18 The Lord has chastened me severely,
but he has not given me over to death.
19 Open for me the gates of the righteous;
I will enter and give thanks to the Lord.
20 This is the gate of the Lord
through which the righteous may enter.
21 I will give you thanks, for you answered me;
you have become my salvation.

There is also a warning in Matthew 7

13 “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

And in John 10

10 “Very truly I tell you Pharisees, anyone who does not enter the sheep pen by the gate, but climbs in by some other way, is a thief and a robber. 2 The one who enters by the gate is the shepherd of the sheep. 3 The gatekeeper opens the gate for him, and the sheep listen to his voice. He calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. 4 When he has brought out all his own, he goes on ahead of them, and his sheep follow him because they know his voice. 5 But they will never follow a stranger; in fact, they will run away from him because they do not recognize a stranger’s voice.” 6 Jesus used this figure of speech, but the Pharisees did not understand what he was telling them.

7 Therefore Jesus said again, “Very truly I tell you, I am the gate for the sheep. 8 All who have come before me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep have not listened to them. 9 I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved.[a] They will come in and go out, and find pasture. 10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

Obviously, the gates are no longer open for free travel. There must have been many gateways on Earth at that time. Our current understanding of entanglement and wormholes only slightly begin to show what must have existed in Enoch's day and time. It is my belief that the Watchers had zones to command on Earth based on monolithic sites. When the fall happened, the gates were closed and they were trapped.

Consider this verse: Genesis 19:1
[ Sodom and Gomorrah Destroyed ] The two angels arrived at Sodom in the evening, and Lot was sitting in the gateway of the city. When he saw them, he got up to meet them and bowed down with his face to the ground.

And this: Lamentations 1:4
The roads to Zion mourn, for no one comes to her appointed festivals. All her gateways are desolate, her priests groan, her young women grieve, and she is in bitter anguish.

And here: Ezekiel 40:3
He took me there, and I saw a man whose appearance was like bronze; he was standing in the gateway with a linen cord and a measuring rod in his hand.

And Here: Ezekiel 46:3
On the Sabbaths and New Moons the people of the land are to worship in the presence of the LORD at the entrance of that gateway.

And Here: Ezekiel 46:8
When the prince enters, he is to go in through the portico of the gateway, and he is to come out the same way.

And Here: Genesis 28:17
He was afraid and said, “How awesome is this place! This is none other than the house of God; this is the gate of heaven.”

And it goes on: Ezekiel 8:3
He stretched out what looked like a hand and took me by the hair of my head. The Spirit lifted me up between earth and heaven and in visions of God he took me to Jerusalem, to the entrance of the north gate of the inner court, where the idol that provokes to jealousy stood.

Many verses mention these gateways. Are there doorways in antiquity that seem to go nowhere?

33.3 And I saw how the stars of Heaven come out, and counted the Gates
out of which they come, and wrote down all their outlets, for each one,
individually, according to their number. And their names, according to
their constellations, their positions, their times, and their months, as the
Angel Uriel, who was with me, showed me.
33.4 And he showed me everything, and wrote it down, and also their
names he wrote down for me, and their laws and their functions.

For me, this idea of gateways figures in with what we know by our intuition. The Stars are entangled and Hydrogenesis is the process that God uses to know us personally. We are entangled with God within all our being. We are recorded by the universe itself.

Other places in Enoch show that records of mankind and their deeds are received from the gates in the stars. Here is an example of one of those places.

In the numbering of all their days in which the Sun journeys in Heaven,
coming in and out, through the Gates of Heaven, for thirty days.
With the leaders of the thousands, of this order of stars, and with the four
which are added, and divided between the four seasons of the year, which
lead them and appear with them on four days.
82.5 Because of them men go wrong, and they do not reckon them in the
reckoning of the whole year; for men go wrong in respect of them and do
not know them exactly.
82.6 For they belong in the reckoning of the year, and are truly recorded
forever, one in the first Gate, and one in the third, and one in the fourth and
one in the sixth. And the year is completed in 364 days.
82.7 And the account of it is true, and the recorded reckoning of it is exact,
for the lights, and the months, and the feasts, and the years, and the days.
Uriel showed me, and inspired me; he to whom the Lord of the whole
created world gave commands about the Host of Heaven for me.

Entanglement in physics allows for this to happen at every moment. Water has a memory. By our error, our timeline is messed up somehow. Time/Space is one thing. Keep this in mind.

104.7 For you sinners say: “None of our sins will be inquired into and
written down!” But they will write down your sins every day.
104.8 And now I show you that light and darkness, day and night, see all
your sins.

edit on 16-12-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Back to Chapter 9

25.3 And he answered me, saying: “This high mountain, which you saw,
whose summit is like the Throne of the Lord, is the throne where the Holy
and Great One, the Lord of Glory, the Eternal King, will sit, when he
comes down to visit the Earth for good.

The Lord is the Son of God. He will come down on a throne to rule the Earth. Right now, the body of Christ is the Chruch. During the Day of the Lord, we will see 1000 years of peace with this throne present.

In Enoch Chapter 1, the judgment recorded by the Watchers is the time of Consummation of Earth. This is the Wedding Supper of the Lamb that joins the Earth to a new King.

25.4 And this beautiful and fragrant tree, and no creature of flesh has
authority to touch it until the great judgment, when he will take vengeance
on all and bring everything to a consummation forever, this will be given to
the righteous and the humble.

25.5 From its fruit, life will be given to the chosen; towards the north it will
be planted, in a Holy place, by the house of the Lord, the Eternal King.

25.6 Then they will rejoice with joy and be glad in the Holy place. They
will each draw the fragrance of it into their bones, and they will live a long
life on earth, as your fathers lived. And in their days sorrow and pain, and
toil and punishment, will not touch them.”

We see here a middle Earth region where the original garden was located. 6000 years later and the tree remains.

26.1 And from there, I went to the middle of the earth, and saw a blessed,
well watered place, which had branches which remained alive, and
sprouted from a tree which had been cut down.

We now return to the reason the righteous needed to be present on the Earth to see Judgment. Today, there are 7 billion here to witness this event.

27.3 And in the last days there will be the spectacle of the righteous
judgment upon them, in front of the righteous, forever. For here, the
merciful will bless the Lord of Glory the Eternal King

Return to Enoch Chapter 1 where it states that the righteous must be here on the last day.

1.1 These are the words of the blessing of Enoch; according to which he
blessed the chosen and righteous who must be present on the day of
distress, which is appointed, for the removal of all the wicked and impious.
1.2 And Enoch began his story and said: -

And again, we end this chapter with Gates.

36.2 And from there I went towards the east of the ends of Heaven, and
there I saw the three eastern Gates of Heaven open, and above them, there
were smaller Gates.
36.3 Through each of these smaller Gates, the stars of Heaven pass, and go The Book of Enoch
towards the west, on the path that has been shown to them.
36.4 And when I saw, I blessed, and I will always bless the Lord of Glory,
who has made Great and Glorious Wonders so that he might show the
greatness of His Work, to His Angels, and to the souls of men, so that they
might praise His Work. And so that all his creatures might see the work of
His Power, and praise the great work of His Hands, and bless Him forever!

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

I had to stop reading ..... and ask a question.

Could the "gate" be a gate within and not a material gate that opens the door in "heaven" but the heaven you find within where Jesus and God are said to reside?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

you should go on foot! to the most saint place you know of and pray for mercy... only that will save you!

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

I had to stop reading ..... and ask a question.

Could the "gate" be a gate within and not a material gate that opens the door in "heaven" but the heaven you find within where Jesus and God are said to reside?

We are never apart from God. We are the image of God and the archetype of the patterned universe. We are the microcosm to the macrocosm's reflection. We are fully entangled with God and our thoughts are never more or less than the totality of our existence. God sees us from beginning to end. We merely collapse this wave as we ride it along. We think and move and the wave is produced apart from us, yet our actions and thoughts reflect what we are being shown. In this sense, the inner gateway is and can never be closed. The outer gateway that allows us to travel from one point to another, without being restricted by law, is closed for sure to us. We are locked on Earth in darkness. The veil of matter covers what is really there. I think there was a time, shortly after the first day of rest, when Angels could travel here freely. That gate seems to be closed to the fallen.

Prayer is our Gateway to God by request. God will not open this gateway if unrighteousness is present. We draw near to God and he draws near to us.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrzYma

you should go on foot! to the most saint place you know of and pray for mercy... only that will save you!

It's never about us. It's about what has been done for us. Our salvation rests in Christ alone. It's an undeserved gift of mercy. The only way we can be righteous is to be in Christ's image with him. This is the bread of life and Christ is the heel of that loaf. Adam is on one side and the Last Adam on the other.

1 Corinthians 10

14 Therefore, my dear friends, flee from idolatry. 15 I speak to sensible people; judge for yourselves what I say. 16 Is not the cup of thanksgiving for which we give thanks a participation in the blood of Christ? And is not the bread that we break a participation in the body of Christ? 17 Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all share the one loaf.

The heel was bruised, but crushes Satan.

Genesis 3

14 So the Lord God said to the serpent, “Because you have done this,

“Cursed are you above all livestock
and all wild animals!
You will crawl on your belly
and you will eat dust
all the days of your life.
15 And I will put enmity
between you and the woman,
and between your offspring[a] and hers;
he will crush your head,
and you will strike his heel.”

To be in this loaf, we must be baptized in the water and repent. Right now, if you are reading this post, you are living in the river of life. This is the immersion of the soul in the water for one purpose--to repent and humble the pride against God.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Thank you for clarifying your thoughts for me. I totally understand and agree!!!! The light indeed curves and science and the Bible go hand in hand for me. Too bad others do not SEE it. Its in my opinion comforting.

The gates will be open again when we live in the light? I think it is safe to say there was a time when we could move freely but for some reason the darkness took us over. Why did we like the darkness better? When the light began to shine we were in shame. Do you think it will take all of us for the gate to open once again?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Thank you for clarifying your thoughts for me. I totally understand and agree!!!! The light indeed curves and science and the Bible go hand in hand for me. Too bad others do not SEE it. Its in my opinion comforting.

The gates will be open again when we live in the light? I think it is safe to say there was a time when we could move freely but for some reason the darkness took us over. Why did we like the darkness better? When the light began to shine we were in shame. Do you think it will take all of us for the gate to open once again?

It will happen in one instance. The veil is removed and we are changed. This requires Christ. The cloud must be lifted. Revelation 1:7 is coming very soon. Christ comes personally to open the gates all at once. One event opens our eyes together, even for the wicked. We are still veiled, with the wool over our eyes.

The veil is torn and we can peek now. That is it.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Why do you think the time is soon?

Also, I wonder how he will lift the veil. Do you think it will have to do with the Sun or gravity? Its going to be the best sight EVER.... its exciting to think about. Each time I read the Bible I get more insight (spirit-ually speaking) and tonight I plan to re read revelations. I already started last night but ended up falling asleep rather quickly.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Why do you think the time is soon?

Also, I wonder how he will lift the veil. Do you think it will have to do with the Sun or gravity? Its going to be the best sight EVER.... its exciting to think about. Each time I read the Bible I get more insight (spirit-ually speaking) and tonight I plan to re read revelations. I already started last night but ended up falling asleep rather quickly.

Like lightening means obvious, with no question what it is. By clouds, it will be in our confusion.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
OK, I invite you to this thread if you like
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Beware those towers of Bab'El. Only one doorway. People who try to climb up other ways are thieves and robbers.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I will share something with you that I have found people do not care about but it is key:

The understanding by man of the "gate" or "door" is as old as the Tribe of YaHuWdaH.... (YHWdH). One of the Twelve Tribes Named YaHuWdaH for a very important reason. Its Name is one letter different from YaHuWaH, His Great Name.

The letter "d" in english which actually looks like an off axis pyramid in the ancient alphabet is called a dalet. This means "doorway" or the full meaning... YaHuWaH is the Gateway (Doorway).

One might say that a name does not matter but what matters is my faith in Him. Well Scriptures non stop declares the importance of Ba SHem or The Name... BaruWk hata Ba Shem YaHuWaH-Blessed be The Name of YaHuWaH (YHWH). Is J'zeus - Iesous - Iesus - Jesus THe Name by which we gain entrance?

YAH Bless America(H) - To Ameri means To DECLARE. We are the country that will declare YAH!

Blessings in your Seeking!
edit on 12/17/2012 by YAHUWAH SAVES because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by YAHUWAH SAVES

I will share something with you that I have found people do not care about but it is key:

The understanding by man of the "gate" or "door" is as old as the Tribe of YaHuWdaH.... (YHWdH). One of the Twelve Tribes Named YaHuWdaH for a very important reason. Its Name is one letter different from YaHuWaH, His Great Name.

The letter "d" in english which actually looks like an off axis pyramid in the ancient alphabet is called a dalet. This means "doorway" or the full meaning... YaHuWaH is the Gateway (Doorway).

One might say that a name does not matter but what matters is my faith in Him. Well Scriptures non stop declares the importance of Ba SHem or The Name... BaruWk hata Ba Shem YaHuWaH-Blessed be The Name of YaHuWaH (YHWH). Is J'zeus - Iesous - Iesus - Jesus THe Name by which we gain entrance?

YAH Bless America(H) - To Ameri means To DECLARE. We are the country that will declare YAH!

Blessings in your Seeking!
edit on 12/17/2012 by YAHUWAH SAVES because: (no reason given)

Very interesting. I came to the same conclusion about America in this article about the two witnesses in Revelation 11: Two Witnesses

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by YAHUWAH SAVES

John 10:7-16

7 Then Jesus said to them again, “Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep. 8 All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them. 9 I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture. 10 The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.

11 “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep. 12 But a hireling, he who is not the shepherd, one who does not own the sheep, sees the wolf coming and leaves the sheep and flees; and the wolf catches the sheep and scatters them. 13 The hireling flees because he is a hireling and does not care about the sheep. 14 I am the good shepherd; and I know My sheep, and am known by My own. 15 As the Father knows Me, even so I know the Father; and I lay down My life for the sheep. 16 And other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they will hear My voice; and there will be one flock and one shepherd.

Yes the Torah and Tenach stress the proclaimation of God's name, however we do not know exactly what it is or how to pronounce it. His name has been lost to us over time. That's why Moses will have to tell us. We only know him through the man he chose to reveal himself through.

Furthermore "Jesus" is just the english rendition of the greek Iesous which is pronounced "Yay-soos" or "Yay-Shoosh". Greek evolved from aramaic and Jesus' aramaic name would be Yeshua so you can see where the two are related. We all do not speak the same language, the languages were mixed up at Bab'El by numero uno himself. I say "Jesus" because i am english and i speak english and i call God "God" because i do not know for sure what his name is, so i defer to a title. Some say he is Yahweh/Yahveh, some say Yahuwah, some say Jehovah, some say Yahovah and i have even heard of one particular fellow call him Ejeh and who claims that Jesus is the true name of Messiah. And each and everyone of these people claims their name and pronunciation is the correct one, which proves that no one really knows what his name is or how to pronounce it and that is why we need Moses and Elijah.

new topics
top topics

join