It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It all comes down to this!? Really? Flush those freedoms fellas.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I'm not to good at creating posts of my own, but ill give it a shot here.

OK I've noticed everyone arguing about guns on here since the Sandy Hook tragedy, and understandably so. I've read many posts of a conspiratorial nature and who knows perhaps there is some truth to it. This is becoming a very toxic brew indeed, but how could we spice up the anger a lil? Oh I know! The Westboro Church has stated it is going to protest at the funerals of the victims. The reasoning you ask? They say because god sent the shooter because of gay marriage in that state.

Maybe thats Not enough though. Lets throw in some cyber security issues in here. Anonymous has re-released the names, emails, and addresses of westboro members and promises more.

I believe the video was released last year, but they have re-released the info.

So now we have: Gay marriage, Internet security, gun control, free speech, and even school security all neatly wrapped into a manageable little package. Is this a setup for a big move against our freedoms? Perhaps just a psycho with a gun? I dont claim to know the answers to this, but ill bet with some more digging we are watching the unfolding of a new era in the U.S.A.

The first funeral is scheduled for Monday at 1:00 pm. This is gonna be ugly if the WBC shows up. There's almost no way this wont explode violently. Also I cant help myself here but it just happens to be 4 more days till the end of the world.
Whaddya think?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
So basically this guy is saying that God killed children because of gay marriage? And people follow this kind of mindset? oh my...

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I think everyone just needs to calm down, take a step back and spare a thought for all the victims of this latest tragedy. Quite frankly, I am sick of reading about all these nonsensical conspiracies and people trying to pretend that they were actually at the scene and they know what happened. Gun control IS needed and whether that is the reinforcement of current gun laws or the introduction of new laws I will not be the judge of that. I tend to stay clear of highly edited Youtube videos because they usually contain extremely ridiculous things.
edit on 16-12-2012 by ProfessorT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by eXia7

Yrah they are a bunch of crazies.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorT

I actually tried to steer clear on the speculation of how this unfolded and tried to focus more on the aftermath and what this "could" turn into. I whole heartedly respect your sentiment though.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by eXia7

They probably don't really believe this stuff (though the younger church members may be brainwashed too), it's really a scheme. They go and picket places that have suffered in hopes that someone will lash out and then they have their own lawyers that sue the people who attacked them.

The picketed my school back when I was in high school.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I've kind of looked at it that way too. I mean there is no way for human beings to be that heartless, is there? They cant possibly believe what they are saying, can they?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by theinfernal

These idiots need a good ole dose of Old Testament whoop ass! Just my 2 cents.....

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
It amazes me that a group of less than 40 people, many of them are direct relations, always get so much media coverage for being hate mongering retards.

We need to ignore them, they probably wont go away, but at least we wouldn't be feeding their attention whoring ways.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Good first thread, op.

You brought up some interesting points about the aftermath of this horrific occurance.

The Westborough freaks will answer to God for their folly.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by 1PLA1

Thanks for the kind words and yes i agree they will eventually get theirs. I fear if they show up at these funerals they will feel the wrath of a mourning country and it WONT be pretty.

top topics

join