It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SANDY HOOK reference in BATMAN movie

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by exponent

"Why are you defending a person who slaughtered a room full of children? What evidence do you have that someone else was involved? "

Well we don't know to much yet, so we can't really confirm anything but if someone was being manipulated to kill, id have to say they were a victim. Whether through mind control, drugs, hypnosis, or straight up physical manipulation.

If someone came up to me and said, we have your immediate family in a van with bombs, go do this mission for us and they will live, we can't promises anything for you , but your family will live. Then they show you pictures of them tied up and what not in a van with bomb all around it. IM sure a lot of us would be pressed real freakin hard to make the right decisions on the spot?

I know I would be ........... The answer is , my family would be alive. End of story.

Not saying that happened in any of the shootings, but many plausible things. Maybe a new recruit used as a fall guy thinking He is using fake bullets and find out they are real. Maybe even using a hardened assassin who messed up to many times or had a big mouth , then off the shooter at end from sniper rifle. Many things can be brought into the picture if you think outside the box a little bit. ^^

well that and no trust for the US government for as far as you can throw it ^^

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
If someone on this board takes the time to peruse movies for clues like this, why couldn't the shooter of this latest crime? Why is it a "slap in the face" move by in-the-know movie directors fresh out of Illuminati academy?

The nutcase who did this perhaps went over every inch of that film after the Aurora shooting, and decided to involve something he saw in a copycat crime. I personally think it's a coincidence, but if not, it's amusing how quickly everyone jumps to the conclusion it's some diabolical plot by the movie industry.. and wasn't just found and used by the criminal himself.

That's what I was thinking - could well be a connection, but the connection could have been made by the shooter wanting to link himself to the Batman movie as well. Or, it could be some diabolical connection for whatever reason from a higher power (not meaning God, meaning the Thems)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by six67seven

Actually, it's like a township, apparently. The Newtown registry lists when people are in the Sandy Hook area. It's kind of like the relationship between Wappingers Falls and Poughkeepsie, New York (since you're from up that way, maybe you're familiar).

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

An interesting thread just came up in the NWO forum regarding what we talked about earlier.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I would suggest that it is highly probable that Adam Lanza has watched the Batman movie, and saw the Sandy Hook reference, and having seen that reference of his home town in the movie, it may have had some significant impact upon his thought processes?

Adam Lanza was obviously a very psychologically disturbed young man, and whatever is speculated in this thread, it must fit seamlessly into both his behaviour and his actions. There are a number of clues that will bear poignant reference to why he did what he did...

1) He was socially awkward, lacking the necessary social skills to integrate.
2) His mother removed him from school.
3) His father was absent from his life and did not want anything to do with him (why?)
4) He is described as being very bright, good with computers, but having no digital footprint like normal teenagers.
5) He shot his mother 4 times in the head as she slept.
6) Once he had collected guns from his mother's collection, he went on the road, but not aimlessly wandering. He went with purpose to the school, and deliberately targeted the children and the teachers. Like his mother, the victims at the school were shot multiple times.
7) 2 computers at home that had been smashed.

I believe his mother was the catalyst for his rage, and for his behaviour while venting it. She herself, is described as having something of a 'survivalist mentality', prepping for when the 'economy went south'. Adam was the only one remaining family member at the home they shared. Her influence upon the boy, which she apparently pushed with exacting standards, would have conditioned the lad with distrust and suspicion. I believe she had sought to condition him to her societal perception. His social awkwardness is a reflection of her influence, and he wore her distrust and suspicion of society in general like a mother-knitted jumper.

The two smashed computers will probably contain folders of his own thinking, almost like a diary, and in speculation, I would think that he prized them for his privacy, but that his mother somehow gained access to the information therein, and they argued over the content? This invasion of his privacy is probably what killed his mother. He shot her 4 times in the head, which indicates an emphatic coup de grace upon his mother. After that he smashed the computers as no longer having any significance for him, having been sullied by his mother's prying eyes. At this juncture, he has already decided he was going to die that day, but not without making a point against society. What then is the connection between him, his mother, and Sandy Hook Elementary School?

I believe the answer lies in his mother withdrawing him from school? As well as having a 'survivalist mentality', I believe she was a conspiracy theorist with extreme perceivings. I believe she distrusted the school curriculum, and what was being taught. This is where the connection is made in Adam Lanza's mind...lies and distrust, his mother's influence.

After killing his mother, he then chose 3 more of her 6 guns, which indicates a premeditated determination to inflict as much harm as possible. His goal now was to hurt the community he lived in, and by that relation society in general, he was going to make the most emphatic point of hate he could by attacking that which the community prized most above all...its children. He himself did not view them as children, but as helpless victims of an evil system...he was going to set them free, and he did with chilling and appalling violence.

If the police had not arrived at the school while he was there, the saiga shotgun was in the car, locked and loaded for more killing elsewhere. He was not going to allow the police to take him alive in order to face a trial, nor was he going to allow himself be killed by them, for in his mind, that would have been a form of retributive punishment. By killing himself, he delared a big F**K YOU! to us all! We can vent all the rage and anger towards him all we want, but we can never have any cathartic release in punishing him. Adam Lanza died as a cold and callous sociopath venting a pent up rage against society from the inculcated programming of his mother's warping influence.

Of course, all this is my speculation, my thinking out aloud. It may not describe exactly the casus belli of his motive and actions, but I do think it is on the right track. Peace to all.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AdamsMurmur

So if this map showed sandy hook as strike zone one... and lets just say all this happens to be more than a coincidence... perhaps some research should be done in regards of the other strike zones ??

I'm puzzled ... shocked and confused with this information.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by exponent

Originally posted by Unity_99
Nah, its beyond weird and should be filling alot of people with RAGE, I mean come on and get real. We know who did it and there are many victims here, including the young man and his mother set up and murdered to take the fall.

Why are you defending a person who slaughtered a room full of children? What evidence do you have that someone else was involved?

Innocent until proven guilty. No one ever charged Nancy Grace, Piers Morgan and Megan Kelly as the Holiest Triumvirate of Justice for the United Freedom States (and overseas protectorates).

Sorry to be sarcastic, but assuming he didn't die (i thought they said suicide, but it seems NPR, ABC and FOX were eager to point out today that the early arrival of police stopped him from killing more...did he commit suicide sooner than he would have or did they shoot him? Still not clear on that...)...

...Assuming he were still alive like the Orange Hair guy from Colorado, he would stand trial before a jury who should not have foreknowledge of the situation (good luck with that!). Once all of the evidence is gathered against him, his position and the veracity of the proof and witnesses would be evaluated in order to come to the best possible decision of guilt based on our imperfect human analysis. Unfortunately for our judicial system and for all of us to some extent, not only are issues like this (and even less tragic, less important ones) dragged out detail by corrected/redacted/resourced detail, but the name of the prime suspect is instantly known. This occurs non-stop until the public has a rather quiltlike, idiosyncratic understanding of what happened at the scene of the crime, yet, just the same, a resolute certainty they know who dun' it.

One horrible fear I have is to be suddenly thrown into such a scenario - God forbid due to a tragedy like in CT - but even something less horrific by comparison such as fraud or child abuse or rape or hit and run. Keep in mind, it doesn't have to reach the level of national media to assert guilt. Go smaller - local media. Smaller still - Website or Blog. A little Smaller - corporate records of your client relationship. Smaller - Neighborly Gossip (passive conspiracy).

...decisions of "guilt" (or perhaps contractual obligation in the case of a business) are determined about you based on information you have no access to in order to verify or dispute it, face your accusers and be evaluated impartially.

Actually, if you get down to the heart of it, the Media has basically done a wonderful, profit-driven job of usurping the 6th Amendment. They haven't eliminated it; Orange Hair guy got his trial, but will it ever be truly impartial? I think it would be hard to find a jury pool where every single member isn't aware of the trial because of our Media Triumvirate or because of a friend who followed a primetime show focusing on it. And, arguably, if you did find that person, it'd be rare that they were telling the truth or well suited to be a jury member.
edit on 16-12-2012 by Sphota because: poor choice of words

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff
reply to post by Loki420th

OK
If thats real how the feck did you find it

Did you go through every movie ever made looking for references? do you have a complete photo memory?

Whats the deal?

Great spot however it happened

was not the OP's spot, this story has been flying round the internet all day, although i was wondering the same thing. but poster few posts above has confirmed it is in the movie, so its not photoshop

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by elysiumfire
I would suggest that it is highly probable that Adam Lanza has watched the Batman movie, and saw the Sandy Hook reference, and having seen that reference of his home town in the movie, it may have had some significant impact upon his thought processes?

Adam Lanza was obviously a very psychologically disturbed young man, and whatever is speculated in this thread, it must fit seamlessly into both his behaviour and his actions. There are a number of clues that will bear poignant reference to why he did what he did...

1) He was socially awkward, lacking the necessary social skills to integrate.
2) His mother removed him from school.
3) His father was absent from his life and did not want anything to do with him (why?)
4) He is described as being very bright, good with computers, but having no digital footprint like normal teenagers.
5) He shot his mother 4 times in the head as she slept.
6) Once he had collected guns from his mother's collection, he went on the road, but not aimlessly wandering. He went with purpose to the school, and deliberately targeted the children and the teachers. Like his mother, the victims at the school were shot multiple times.
7) 2 computers at home that had been smashed.

I believe his mother was the catalyst for his rage, and for his behaviour while venting it. She herself, is described as having something of a 'survivalist mentality', prepping for when the 'economy went south'. Adam was the only one remaining family member at the home they shared. Her influence upon the boy, which she apparently pushed with exacting standards, would have conditioned the lad with distrust and suspicion. I believe she had sought to condition him to her societal perception. His social awkwardness is a reflection of her influence, and he wore her distrust and suspicion of society in general like a mother-knitted jumper.

The two smashed computers will probably contain folders of his own thinking, almost like a diary, and in speculation, I would think that he prized them for his privacy, but that his mother somehow gained access to the information therein, and they argued over the content? This invasion of his privacy is probably what killed his mother. He shot her 4 times in the head, which indicates an emphatic coup de grace upon his mother. After that he smashed the computers as no longer having any significance for him, having been sullied by his mother's prying eyes. At this juncture, he has already decided he was going to die that day, but not without making a point against society. What then is the connection between him, his mother, and Sandy Hook Elementary School?

I believe the answer lies in his mother withdrawing him from school? As well as having a 'survivalist mentality', I believe she was a conspiracy theorist with extreme perceivings. I believe she distrusted the school curriculum, and what was being taught. This is where the connection is made in Adam Lanza's mind...lies and distrust, his mother's influence.

After killing his mother, he then chose 3 more of her 6 guns, which indicates a premeditated determination to inflict as much harm as possible. His goal now was to hurt the community he lived in, and by that relation society in general, he was going to make the most emphatic point of hate he could by attacking that which the community prized most above all...its children. He himself did not view them as children, but as helpless victims of an evil system...he was going to set them free, and he did with chilling and appalling violence.

If the police had not arrived at the school while he was there, the saiga shotgun was in the car, locked and loaded for more killing elsewhere. He was not going to allow the police to take him alive in order to face a trial, nor was he going to allow himself be killed by them, for in his mind, that would have been a form of retributive punishment. By killing himself, he delared a big F**K YOU! to us all! We can vent all the rage and anger towards him all we want, but we can never have any cathartic release in punishing him. Adam Lanza died as a cold and callous sociopath venting a pent up rage against society from the inculcated programming of his mother's warping influence.

Of course, all this is my speculation, my thinking out aloud. It may not describe exactly the casus belli of his motive and actions, but I do think it is on the right track. Peace to all.

and just ..

where are you getting this information.. ??

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I dont understand all the commotion. So the words sandy hook were in the movie? on a map? in the background?

So?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loki420th
Check it out on the far left Sandy Hook. 1.58 in the Dark Knight Movie. It is the only thing clearly legible on that map. strange coincidence

WTH?

That's referring to some town called Sandy Hook - is it the right location on the map...?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdamsMurmur
Another map:

Also, notice the pyramid/triangle with an "eye" for a capstone.
edit on 16/12/12 by AdamsMurmur because: clarity

No, but i do see a pair of boobs

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Originally posted by Loki420th
Check it out on the far left Sandy Hook. 1.58 in the Dark Knight Movie. It is the only thing clearly legible on that map. strange coincidence

WTH?
That's referring to some town called Sandy Hook - is it the right location on the map...?

Oh that's a made up map for the fictional city of Gotham City.. right?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Komodo:

...just where are you getting this information?

If you are referring to the clues 1 to 7, that information is in the public sphere of the MSM, the rest is my own speculation. Best wishes.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Just an another amazing coincidence, besides the fact that the movie is already associated with 1 horrible massacre, it seems to pre-cognitively associate itself with yet another one. Just a coincidence that the only thing you see on the map is Sandy Hook and he puts his fingers right over it when he says "we can start to figure out how to take it down"

Just like how Lil Wayne's video "my homie still" shows a theater full of skeletons 1 day before the Colorado shooting, and the trailer for the movie Gangster Squad, first aired at the Dark Knight premier, shows innocent victims in a movie theater being shot my machine guns. How the shooter James Holmes father was scheduled to testify in the LIBOR scandal after the massacre, and one of the key witnesses on the scene, an Olympic swimmer, drowns in her backyard 2 weeks later.

Shhh the masses are sleeping, don't wake them up!!!

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

edit on 16-12-2012 by Tikitiboo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
I dont understand all the commotion. So the words sandy hook were in the movie? on a map? in the background?

So?

The incredibly bizarre shooting in Aurora was at the debut of this Batman movie. In the movie the character just happens to be pointing at Sandy Hook on a map. Now a few months later there is a horrific shooting at Sandy Hook. And you can't figure out why there is a big discussion about it? Really?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by kingmonkey

Originally posted by BeReasonable
why are people convinced that there are always these subtle clues left everywhere by 'TPTB' everytime there is another tradgedy? what purpose would this serve? so if some group really was trying to take over the world or whatever it is people claim, why would they go and place tiny hints everywhere for people to find them, possibly giving people the only chance to catch on and do something about it? why expose yourself in that fasion if you are trying to do something discreetly like framing somebody up for some mass murder? it doesnt make any sense.

You will find patterns and co-incidences for things if you start to really try to find them, all of a sudden everything becomes symbolic and you try to make patterns and facts fit the observations, its outrageous. Its much harder to ask yourself real questions like these to find the real truth than to jump to rediculous conclusions. Sure, it may well be a conspiracy of some form maybe to regulate gun control, but do you really think that somebody was going to go to the trouble of putting a reference to it in a Batman movie that came out years ago? thats a pretty big stretch if you ask me. So who organised for this map that nobody can see in the movie to be placed there for some overly paranoid person with far too much time on their hands to find many years after the movie came out after some massacre happened in a place called Sandy Hook when there are probably quite a few places named Sandy Hook around the place.

You guys need to search google for "Illuminati code of ethics" ..conspiracy, mabye.

Come on people, employ some logic and reason when making statements. The first pile of replies were just like ''oh wow, theres a map that says Sandy Hook in the Batman movie, this is DEFINITELY a HUGE conspiracy!''

Against my better judgement I've decided to post on this thread to congratulate you on one of the very few sensible posts on the thread.

Apologies if I've missed more but you seem to the only person who has hinted at a very obvious question for the conspiracy theorists.......why would an orchestrated massacre like this have 'whodunit' style clues in a Hollywood movie?

Should we be hunting down the prop man or are we to believe that TPTB somehow slipped this clue into the film without the makers knowledge?

Shouldn't you be investigating every single gun massacre in recent US history as it seems that some on here cannot accept that mental illness can lead people to do very bad things.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
As I stated in an earlier post I took a picture of a paused blue-ray and it does indeed say sandy hook. If someone here could tell me he I can share it that would be great.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
Or maybe it just happened to be on a map they used?

A movie with that big of a budget doesn't spare a single detail. You think the crew runner ran to a 7-11 and grabbed the first thing he could find? Came back to the set and set "okay Gary Oldman here's a map you can use for the scene" Naw .. with a production like Nolan's Batman movies, every last image is predetermined and approved

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join