It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SANDY HOOK reference in BATMAN movie

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
"The Shadows Betray You"

google it.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Strike Zone 2/3?

www.politico.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Loki420th

Dude!

How big is your TV? That's such a small place on the screen.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
The Sandy Hook Actors PART 2:

Please switch off the Mind Control Machine and do your own thinking, and

be careful with so-called truthers like Alex Jones, Rense and Mike Rivero that are still promoting

Sandy Hook as a false flag event with a drugged up shooter (and black ops); but they won't let

their audience decide if its something more: i.e. a completely staged event when the evidence

is pointing in that direction

edit on 23-12-2012 by NWorderShll because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
"Newtown has reputation as Satanist hub"

www.henrymakow.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by paradism

Your 'article' refers to San Francisco as having the largest satanic group in the US, any school shootings there?

Ever stop to think that maybe one has nothing to do with the other?

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by NWorderShll

No, the evidence does not point to a completely staged event. Where do you all come up with this stuff?

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradism
Strike Zone 2/3?

www.politico.com...

Actually Chelsea would be closer to strike zone 5 as that is by the Chelsea channel on the map.

I think strike zone two of Fort Clinton was this:
Senator John Kerry to Replace Hillary Clinton as Secretary of State
www.thenewamerican.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

No, the evidence does not point to a completely staged event. Where do you all come up with this stuff?

Because the more you say something, the more people will believe it... Goes both ways....

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Found something really interesting:

"Active Shooter Crisis Actors Target Mall Shootings via Visionbox"

finance.yahoo.com...

"A new group of actors is now available nationwide for active shooter drills and mall shooting full-scale exercises, announced Visionbox, Denver's leading professional actors studio..."

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Do you mean "staged" or "faked?" Military and black bag operations are "staged," in the sense that they are planned and executed to bring about a larger purpose, which I believe this could have been. But not faked- if you wanted to shift national consciousness about guns with a massacre of children, why would you pretend to massacre the children? Why not just do it? I mean, if there really is a gun grab afoot, the perpetrators of it know that a lot of people will die in the aftermath of a gun ban-why did they suddenly get cold feet about shooting up a school?

No, these parents don't have normal reactions, but then I have no idea what a normal reaction to your kid getting shot is. They're probably on pills to deal with the emotional pain, and it makes thier emotions weird.

This whole concept reminds me of the "no planes" people embedded in the 9/11 Truth movement. It seems to be the new way to counter Truth movements. This "no deaths" theory is already being given media attention, and predictably, it's being used to make us all look like fools.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
76 pages ?

really ?

there is a sandy hook in NJ, near "gotham city"

the sandy hook in ct is not the town they are referencing here

baaaaa

baaaaa

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
76 pages ?

really ?

there is a sandy hook in NJ, near "gotham city"

the sandy hook in ct is not the town they are referencing here

baaaaa

baaaaa

Exactly. 200%

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

What is suspect is why the map was changed from that of the first two films.

Please the family responsible for this film is connected to some heinous activity:
Mathew Nolan
www.examiner.com...

Brother to Christopher Nolan the mastermind director of 'The Dark Knight' has been arrested for murder.

As the Chicago Sun Times reports: Matthew Francis Nolan, 40, of the South Shore neighborhood, was under investigation by Chicago Police in a $700,000 bank-fraud scheme when FBI agents here nabbed him last month in connection with a 2005 killing in Central America.

Matthew Nolan is wanted in Costa Rica in the kidnapping and murder of Florida businessman Robert C. Cohen.

Crowley even makes an appearance in the credits of the film and is associated with a lot of shady activity.

Production Designer/Art Director for movie - Nathan Crowley
www.imdb.com...

If the show’s “shazam” is due to its designer, who was also responsible for organising the gala, it must be in the mutant blood-stream, for Nathan Crowley is not only production designer of “Batman Begins” and “Dark Knight”, but as revealed to Flotsam, he has his own super-villain heritage: “Yes, [infamous UK occultist] Aleister Crowley is a direct relative, he’s my grandfather’s cousin...”

1)
the fact that a mass murder took place at the opening night for this film

2)
And again at a location with the same name as the only location changed on the map from the first two films

The odds of this being just coincidence have got to be astronomical . . . I mean the mass murders even took place on the same phase of the moon.

EDIT

3)
Not to mention the issue with the police scanner recording and the name Christopher Rodia being claimed as the vehicle's owner and not the mother of Adam Lanza
edit on 23-12-2012 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snsoc

Do you mean "staged" or "faked?" Military and black bag operations are "staged," in the sense that they are planned and executed to bring about a larger purpose, which I believe this could have been. But not faked- if you wanted to shift national consciousness about guns with a massacre of children, why would you pretend to massacre the children? Why not just do it? I mean, if there really is a gun grab afoot, the perpetrators of it know that a lot of people will die in the aftermath of a gun ban-why did they suddenly get cold feet about shooting up a school?

No, these parents don't have normal reactions, but then I have no idea what a normal reaction to your kid getting shot is. They're probably on pills to deal with the emotional pain, and it makes thier emotions weird.

This whole concept reminds me of the "no planes" people embedded in the 9/11 Truth movement. It seems to be the new way to counter Truth movements. This "no deaths" theory is already being given media attention, and predictably, it's being used to make us all look like fools.

Either noun could be applicable. Sure, I can't prove nobody died at Sandy Hook (from the evidence presented) but no one can prove to me there were these horrific deaths. But I'm pretty confident you're never going see any pictures or footage from inside the alleged massacre scene. I wonder why there were no pictures of the bodies being removed by the corner?Likewise, at Aurora, there oddly were never any tv clips by the national and local media of what the theater looked like after the shootings. Any bullet holes in the wall? Any chairs ripped up? These 2 incidents don't pass the smell test! Where is all the blood, bullet holes - we haven't even seen the damaged front door that Lanza supposedly smashed open. If you go back to that clip of the company that supplies actors for shooting drills it ties in very nicely to a stage managed event. Why did CBS know about the incident and text a woman? Watch the SH bloopers vid for that strangeness. It also sounds like the kids were not hearing numerous gun shots but a banging noise:

The shooting set, pardon the pun, and nicely deconstructed:

I see the disinfo agents have been working overtime on the Sandy Hook Elementary Shooting(s) wiki page:

en.wikipedia.org...

Any wiki member can create a fake timeline, cover story and complete fabrication if they want to....

edit on 23-12-2012 by NWorderShll because: more to add

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

We have people on this very board that are from that area. I myself have a relative in the area. They've been to funerals. They knew victims.

And you say nothing can prove to you that these kids died. You want their bullet ridden bodies plastered on tv. You want to see pools of their blood.

Yikes. Just yikes.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

We have people on this very board that are from that area. I myself have a relative in the area. They've been to funerals. They knew victims.

And you say nothing can prove to you that these kids died. You want their bullet ridden bodies plastered on tv. You want to see pools of their blood.

Yikes. Just yikes.

Naturally! Yeah like they're going to be hanging out on ATS if it's such an open and shut case: just a shy anti-socal, skinny loner that goes bananas with his mom's guns. I could say I'm related to Lee H Oswald and I heard from his in-laws that he did kill JFK. As I argued with bkapple: anybody can claim anything behind a keyboard, It's just as easy for me to believe that there are trolls on here that want to always play the devil's advocate but in reality they are in no way an honest broker. Spare me the BS about the relatives on this board. What a load of crap!
edit on 23-12-2012 by NWorderShll because: spelling mistake

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

It says all I need to know about you that you find it easier to believe that no one died that day than to believe that people on this board have been affected by this tragedy.

Basically, your stance is "I've made up my mind. No evidence or logic will change it".

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradism
"Newtown has reputation as Satanist hub"

www.henrymakow.com...

I don't believe this (2:23)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

It says all I need to know about you that you find it easier to believe that no one died that day than to believe that people on this board have been affected by this tragedy.

Basically, your stance is "I've made up my mind. No evidence or logic will change it".

Spoken like a true troll. Never said my mind was made-up either.Don't put words in my mouth ah!

edit on 24-12-2012 by NWorderShll because: (no reason given)

<< 73  74  75    77 >>

join