It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SANDY HOOK reference in BATMAN movie

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

edit on 21-12-2012 by CinnamonHearts because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

The Sandy Hook gunman worshiped the devil and had an online page dedicated to Satan, a former classmate revealed, as his childhood barber recalls Adam Lanza never spoke and would stare at the floor every time he had his hair cut.

Lanza's worshiping page had the word 'Devil' written in red, Gothic-style letters against a black background, Trevor L. Todd told The National Enquirer, something which he said was 'weird' and 'gave him the chills'.

The national enquirer is giving CNN news now?

I would like to see proof of him having a devil worshiping site. IMO this seems like an attempt to induce more fear into people looking into this tragedy.

Also I find the barbers comments to be disgusting.

He told CNN that Adam would never speak or even look at him any time he came in for a cut, which was every six weeks for years. 'It’s just weird that I actually touched him. I'd tried to joke with him,' Skuba said. 'He wouldn’t even look at me. He would just be looking down at the tiles the whole time.

'I wish I would have killed him then. Or he should have killed himself a long time ago. He would have saved us all the trouble. 'I should have slit and stabbed him by accident. It would have been a lot better for those people.' Cutting Adam Lanza’s hair 'was a very long half an hour. It was a very uncomfortable situation',[/b[ stylist Diane Harty said.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

“Columbine” author: Media often gets the story wrong

(CBS News) Author Dave Cullen, who spent 10 years research­ing the Col­orado school mas­sacre for his book “Columbine,” said on “CBS This Morn­ing” that often­times in a rush to under­stand a mass shooter, the media and the pub­lic often mis­un­der­stand the killers.

He explained, “After Columbine, three days later, we had it fig­ured out. We, the media, pub­lic, every­one under­stand key things. ...We knew that they were out­cast, loner goths from the trench coat mafia who had been bru­tally bul­lied by jocks and were doing this as a revenge act to get back at the jocks for doing it,” Cullen said. “Every­thing I just said is wrong. Not one sin­gle ele­ment of that is true. Def­i­nitely wasn’t about tar­get­ing any­one. There were bombs try­ing to kill every­one. They were not lon­ers or out­casts. They weren’t at the top of the food chain, but they had quite a few friends and they had a very active social life. You look at their (sched­ule). It’s — they’re com­pletely full. So all these things were wrong.”

How­ever, the orig­i­nal, incor­rect nar­ra­tive has lived on. Cullen said, “I do a lot of high school and dif­fer­ent events and ask peo­ple, ‘What are the main things you know about Columbine?’ And they say all those things. The thing is this week what­ever we leave the pub­lic with is going to be with them for­ever. We’re going to cover this non­stop for a week or two or some­thing. We all know how this goes. And then we go away and some­thing else becomes the story. That clos­ing point what­ever it is, what­ever ideas we left the pub­lic with, they are with us forever.”

^^ on how the initial story the media runs with is what people remember and stick with, whether wrong or not.

Source

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by six67seven

EDIT
The thread has been resurrected!
Who is Christopher A Rodia?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This thread was shut down earlier but has since been brought back.

features police scanner recordings proving the car claimed to be Adam Lanza's actually belong to another individual with a criminal record.

This begs the question, what was this individual doing at the school?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
This seems to be this year's Parker Christmas card...www.abqjournal.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I was thinking that this is a very creepy coincidence, and so i searched any movies that premiered on the date of the shooting at sandy hook and it came up with 1 result...the hobbit. which i think might hold the key for the next massacre/disaster/catastrophe.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
9/11 Actors versus Sandy Hill Sobers:

This is an interesting comparison. First check out the 9/11 actors and master sober Bob McIlvaine seems to be able to ball on cue:

As Simon the video's maker claims:

The CIA-trained actors Bob, Donna and Deena all have the same job. Some are cast as "truthers" - some as simple housewives. Simple, really. 9/11 was a psyop. By definition, psyops aim to confuse the public about who's who - and about what exactly is going on. It takes time and patience to realize this, but anyone can do it. A good start to do so - if I may suggest - is to follow our collective research at Cluesforum(dot)info. Also, please read my article at: tinyurl . com / DECONSTRUCTING911

Now watch these Sandy Hook sobers:

2012 Golden Raspberry Performance by Kaitlin Roig:

They even have actors now! Newtown connecticut Psy-op:

"By definition, psyops aim to confuse the public about who's who - and about what exactly is going on. It takes time and patience to realize this, but anyone can do it. "

edit on 22-12-2012 by NWorderShll because: fix links

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I do believe "they" throw in these actors to further muddy the waters. In fact, it appears "they" throw in everything but the kitchen sink to muddy the waters. And, no doubt, these people behind the scenes make it as obvious as they can. In other words, they want those of us who like to dig a little deeper than the official story to find this stuff to confuse us, to make us look even crazier to the sheep, AND to instill fear into the heart of all, because even those of us who do not buy into actors and such, deep down know that if the government is capable of these horrors and what's more, advertising it openly, is a government to be feared. The gun control issue is I believe to muddy the waters as well because the government could wipe us out in a heartbeat with drones, nuclear bombs, and god knows what else they have in their arsenal. In other words, t hey don't need our guns.

But the question remains, "did anyone die"? I believe the answer is yes.

Listen to the interviews with William Zabel, from Denver area, who investigated Columbine. Very interesting.

He links 50 deaths to the Columbine "investigation". All autopsies were sealed.

It wouldn't be that hard to make it seem like a rogue splinter group, or rogue individual, but have it in reality be handled by multiple layers of cover groups and/or individuals, which after the incident would have all the leads dissolved, forthwith.

He says there are usually 3 layers.The public, semi-public, and the private team. For example. Harris and Klebold were "Lee Harvey Oswald" 1 and 2, and were the main actors, possibly set up for two years to do this. Then you have the real shooters, the trenchcoat mafia, and then the blacktop military cleanup team.

He found the Columbine community is primarily an evangelical “Christian” group; however, Zabel was in many homes with Satanic literature, and symbols. The Columbine area is "military industrial complex", with few exceptions. In the military, you have a top-down tiered system. The first team is the front team. The second team is cleanup. The third team is the most secretive team, the administrative team. They handle the media, the victims, local law enforcement.

So how do you keep everyone quiet? In order to carry out a cover up on this level you need the complicity of the some of the parents/students/teachers/law enforcement... Well, what if the entire town is government? Intelligence? Zabel said almost everyone he spoke to, was either former intelligence, CIA, Lockheed, Boeing, He only ran into ONLY three families that had civilian jobs from the very beginning. Sandy Hook, even if not entirely MIC, could be "safe" because many or most of its residents are part of the "Illuminati" or subscribe to the Luciferian belief system.

Zabel says there are “safe communities” created for things such as the Witness protection program in Montana. It’s a city unto itself, a small town of witness protection people. There are also safe communities for retiring military intelligence, which is very much connected to the occult and the child-sex trade so important for supplying "reward" and for compromising. The village, Sandy Hook, founded in 1711, including the communities of Berkshire, Riverside, Walnut Tree Hill, and Zoar. is one of the most affluent and historical of all the villages in the nation with residents like Suzanne Collins (Collins bloodline) , Steven Kellogg, author of Jack and the Beanstalk, and Luther Meade Blackman, accused of forging the Bat Creek Inscription of 1889, and lots of lesser known "old money" and reality star, Bruce Jenner. Not to mention, Newtown which includes the Diocese of Bridgeport, which petitioned the Supreme Court in 2001 to quash the thousands of documents detailing sex crimes.

Coincidence once, happenstance, twice, coincidence, three times, enemy action.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by SyntheticPerception

Indeed that is an odd thing to print sort of paints americans as psychopaths.

Have any of you lot tried to find who Trevor L. Todd is or does that go against the picture?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

edit on 22-12-2012 by NWorderShll because: reload issue

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by divideandconquer
I do believe "they" throw in these actors to further muddy the waters. In fact, it appears "they" throw in everything but the kitchen sink to muddy the waters. And, no doubt, these people behind the scenes make it as obvious as they can. In other words, they want those of us who like to dig a little deeper than the official story to find this stuff to confuse us, to make us look even crazier to the sheep, AND to instill fear into the heart of all, because even those of us who do not buy into actors and such, deep down know that if the government is capable of these horrors and what's more, advertising it openly, is a government to be feared. The gun control issue is I believe to muddy the waters as well because the government could wipe us out in a heartbeat with drones, nuclear bombs, and god knows what else they have in their arsenal. In other words, t hey don't need our guns.

But the question remains, "did anyone die"? I believe the answer is yes.

Listen to the interviews with William Zabel, from Denver area, who investigated Columbine. Very interesting.

He links 50 deaths to the Columbine "investigation". All autopsies were sealed.

It wouldn't be that hard to make it seem like a rogue splinter group, or rogue individual, but have it in reality be handled by multiple layers of cover groups and/or individuals, which after the incident would have all the leads dissolved, forthwith.

He says there are usually 3 layers.The public, semi-public, and the private team. For example. Harris and Klebold were "Lee Harvey Oswald" 1 and 2, and were the main actors, possibly set up for two years to do this. Then you have the real shooters, the trenchcoat mafia, and then the blacktop military cleanup team.

He found the Columbine community is primarily an evangelical “Christian” group; however, Zabel was in many homes with Satanic literature, and symbols. The Columbine area is "military industrial complex", with few exceptions. In the military, you have a top-down tiered system. The first team is the front team. The second team is cleanup. The third team is the most secretive team, the administrative team. They handle the media, the victims, local law enforcement.

So how do you keep everyone quiet? In order to carry out a cover up on this level you need the complicity of the some of the parents/students/teachers/law enforcement... Well, what if the entire town is government? Intelligence? Zabel said almost everyone he spoke to, was either former intelligence, CIA, Lockheed, Boeing, He only ran into ONLY three families that had civilian jobs from the very beginning. Sandy Hook, even if not entirely MIC, could be "safe" because many or most of its residents are part of the "Illuminati" or subscribe to the Luciferian belief system.

Zabel says there are “safe communities” created for things such as the Witness protection program in Montana. It’s a city unto itself, a small town of witness protection people. There are also safe communities for retiring military intelligence, which is very much connected to the occult and the child-sex trade so important for supplying "reward" and for compromising. The village, Sandy Hook, founded in 1711, including the communities of Berkshire, Riverside, Walnut Tree Hill, and Zoar. is one of the most affluent and historical of all the villages in the nation with residents like Suzanne Collins (Collins bloodline) , Steven Kellogg, author of Jack and the Beanstalk, and Luther Meade Blackman, accused of forging the Bat Creek Inscription of 1889, and lots of lesser known "old money" and reality star, Bruce Jenner. Not to mention, Newtown which includes the Diocese of Bridgeport, which petitioned the Supreme Court in 2001 to quash the thousands of documents detailing sex crimes.

Coincidence once, happenstance, twice, coincidence, three times, enemy action.

The Sandy Hook Psy op may have followed the Aurora shooting mode....looks like actors were being deployed on both sets if Dave is correct:

edit on 22-12-2012 by NWorderShll because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by NWorderShll

Interesting, but I wonder how he knows no one was killed. Take the Tuscon shooting. I'm pretty sure they used actors, yet, at the very least a federal judge was killed.

I don't know...this guy seems too certain.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Wow so much more info I need to look into now. Thanks guys for taking time to research all of these issues. I feel like we all are doing the work that real reporters should be doing. Such a shame. NO one is asking the questions that we are. Every aspect of this case needs to be thoroughly investigated. There are so many things that just aren't adding up. I'm so glad there are other people out there taking the time to research all of this stuff. Leave no stone unturned!

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by CinnamonHearts

Yes, I read his articles on the Sandy shooting. Really well-written. He asks really good questions that I think we're all wondering. Everyone should check it out

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ladyk74
Good Morning ATS,

Just wanted to show you all a video, regarding the man in the woods and someone who listened to the police radio that morning. The man in the woods was later identified as a father of one of the children by LA times. What I find interesting is that he was wearing military clothing and ran from the cops. As pointed out before, if you have nothing to hide, why would you run from the police?

"I didn't do it." What did you not do?

edit on 21-12-2012 by Ladyk74 because: (no reason given)

Yes, I agree - I just can't get past this supposed second shooter. Why has this aspect of the story been completely ignored?? Highly suspicious to me. If they detained an innocent person, they would have said so. I really think they're hiding something. And Cinnamon, yes good points. What are the odds of this "innocent" person wearing camo pants and a dark jacket running into the woods? You're telling me he's a parent??? I don't think so. He wouldn't be running! If I were to picture someone shooting up a school, I imagine them wearing camo pants. Not saying everyone who wears camo pants shoots up a school! I'm just saying that's what you'd imagine the shooter to be wearing. And besides, they claim the "dad" was INSIDE the school. Makes no sense whatsoever.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
The plot thickens..

It appears that the production manager for this Batman movie, Nathan Crowley,.. his great uncle is Aleister Crowley

edit on 22-12-2012 by shasta9600 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

So how do you keep everyone quiet? In order to carry out a cover up on this level you need the complicity of the some of the parents/students/teachers/law enforcement... Well, what if the entire town is government? Intelligence? ...There are also safe communities for retiring military intelligence, which is very much connected to the occult and the child-sex trade so important for supplying "reward" and for compromising.

What if there were (hypothetically) a town of people who had some kind of child sacrifice/abuse cult, but some of the people were starting to crack a little bit, having psychotic or emotional breakdowns from the strain of repressing the things that they were seeing and doing? They might laugh or smile at inapropriate moments or make weird comments at press conferences...

...and maybe that's just how people respond to grief and death. What do I know?

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Snsoc

I know a couple kids from Newtown that are #ing crazy.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by paradism
reply to post by Snsoc

I know a couple kids from Newtown that are #ing crazy.

So pretty much like every other town on the planet

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Sandy Hook Mass Media Psyop: Outtakes and Bloopers:

Another video by this guy:

edit on 23-12-2012 by NWorderShll because: added 2nd link

new topics

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77 >>

join