It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SANDY HOOK reference in BATMAN movie

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by aivlas
Im going to throw my theory that waltdisney up there is a gov agent. Why? well if you look at his account on here and youtube they were both made on 911
now it could be to advertise his youtube channel but I'm going to go with he is a government agent as it sounds better and hey why not .
edit on 21-12-2012 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-12-2012 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

Well, on September 11th, 1990 the Old Bush...one of our presidents.
33 degree Freemasons and Skull & Bones occult fraternity secret
society member, gave a speech in front of congress proclaiming "Out
of these troubled times [the Gulf War episode], we can see our 5th
objective, a 'New World Order' coming into view.

Well, what in the hell was that speech all about?

On the *11th year anniversary* of that speech, Flight "11", as we are
told, hit the big 11 in NYC, at 11 minutes to 9.
According to the book, Holy Blood Holy Grail, the following surfaces:
Freemasonry was founded by 9 original "Knights Templar" in 1111AD.
Imagine that.
Im going to get ran over by a rain deer...Merry Christmas

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SyntheticPerception

It also made no sense to me that LE wouldn't have blocked off the road leading to the school to anyone other than LE. A school shooting, and they're going to let just anyone drive down that road? One would think they would have blocked off the road so emergency vehicles could get through and set up an area for parents that wasn't so close to the school. Makes no sense.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Ladyk74

If you watch the video of Carver on this website, it's a different angle and you can see a woman on the right side of the screen make some very interesting facial expressions when he's talking. She looks quite ticked off/annoyed with him, whoever she is.

foxnewsinsider.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by CinnamonHearts

Did you see this video yet?

[edit] lol nevermind

edit on 21-12-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
From only a few short days in to hearing about this, i've always said it reeks of an end game plan that quite simply is gun control by any means.

Offtopic - hey ma' looket' me i'm "scum of the earth!" Couldn't resist

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SuicideKing33

Lets say there are some "actors" etc involved in this.

I am curious as to why "they" would make so many mistakes in letting things get out.

It is almost intentionally made obvious in some footage.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Lady, and others. I just wanted to personally apologize to you and anyone else I offended in this thread. This topic really has affected me, and perhaps too much. I have let it get to me and as a result , went out of line a few posts here. To me, this tragedy is horrific, and saddening. More so than I thought it would be. I shouldn't have let it effect how I treat others on here, new and old members alike. I definitely put my opinion above yours, and there's no call for that. ( If this got lost in the middle of other posts, and lady didnt see it, can someone please see that she does. Its important to me that she knows how wrong I was and sorry I am.)

I seriously disagree with those of you who believe this to be a conspiracy, and whole heartedly disagree with those who think its an outright hoax. But that's obvious, I made that point and should have left it there. I didn't mean to derail the thread, but the results of my emotional posts were just that. So ladyk, I hope you accept my apology and we can move on in a civil manner. And hopefully one day we can find something to agree on and laugh about this in the future. Hopefully you stick around here long enough for that, because despite my disagreement, your posts are ATS top quality and in this thread, mine weren't.

So enjoy the thread, Im sorry for hijacking it. Please remember, that as it stands now ( and I know some of you don't agree with this), there are 26 dead women and children. Its a horrific event. And deserves respect ( respect I know I didn't give you) with your theories. I'll keep an eye on this thread and see if you guys come up with something else that is compelling. And when I return to either agree, or debate the point, I promise it will be in a much better mannered and respectful way.

-B
edit on 21-12-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

I am sorry for the way I reacted towards you as well.

It affected me too and even though part of me "feels" something is off, my mind likes to make me feel bad for even thinking that.

Perhaps that is the woes of the "hive" mentality.

What confuses me is how come just by "thinking" there is a chance nobody was killed or injured, it makes me feel like a terrible person?

Shouldn't that make me feel good?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception

I am sorry for the way I reacted towards you as well.

It affected me too and even though part of me "feels" something is off, my mind likes to make me feel bad for even thinking that.

Perhaps that is the woes of the "hive" mentality.

What confuses me is how come just by "thinking" there is a chance nobody was killed or injured, it makes me feel like a terrible person?

Shouldn't that make me feel good?

Thats a really good esoteric thought. On the surface... guilt and hope intertwined? And something I want to expound on when I wake up. Dont let me forget when I come back later today
edit on 21-12-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Yes
Have we ever seen actual video of that area during that Friday? I know I haven't, but it could be out there, and I just haven't seen it. Or is it all just still photos of the traffic jam on the road? When I FIRST heard of the shooting, and looked it up online, I remember seeing that photo of all the cars, and my first thought was how on earth would ambulances get through that, and why wasn't it blocked off. That is not "normal." It's not at all logical to me that LE wouldn't have blocked off the road.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

I will do my best, but I am not so great at remembering things these days.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

The thing is, the majority of the public who view these kinds of things on television buy whatever MSM sells them. They don't question anything, probably because MSM doesn't question anything. These "actors" really don't have to do very much to fool the general public. Honestly, my eyes opened when I got rid of cable tv. lol

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

I agree.

Before I read anything on ATS some things were not making sense to me.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Maybe that is what happened to me, I quit paying for cable back in 2006.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Now Robbie Parker is making more speeches at the memorial yesterday. I will post more video once found. More bad acting. For a grieving father, he sure loves giving interviews and speeches. At least his third this week. Odd yes?

Add this with the presidents intent to take action against assault weapons, and you have The Emilie Parker Gun BIll. With Robbie Parker giving bad performances on the floor of the legislature begging for reform.

Too predictable.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Now Robbie Parker is making more speeches at the memorial yesterday. I will post more video once found. More bad acting. For a grieving father, he sure loves giving interviews and speeches. At least his third this week. Odd yes?

Add this with the presidents intent to take action against assault weapons, and you have The Emilie Parker Gun BIll. With Robbie Parker giving bad performances on the floor of the legislature begging for reform.

Too predictable.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

I don't feel like a terrible person for thinking that way because I know I'm not, but it is very hard to open my mind THAT much, to the possibility that no children died. On the one hand, obviously that would be the best news ever, on the other hand, if it's not true, I feel horrible guilt for even thinking it's a possibility. I am not a "conspiracy theorist." I don't automatically think everything is a conspiracy, and I really only started opening my eyes when the Aurora shooting happened, and something in my mind did not add up. The same is for this shooting. I care about knowing the truth, whether that means children really did die or not; it does not make me a bad person for questioning things and doubting what I am told. How anyone here can say with 100% certainty that children did or did not die is beyond me. What is it that convinced you of this to the point where you have no doubt? If you know someone personally who lost a child, and you went to that funeral, then yes, I'd start to believe that children did die.
edit on 21-12-2012 by CinnamonHearts because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

It's also emotional for those of us who have our doubts, and it's even worse when people start with the attacks simply because you're questioning things. What is it that has you 100% convinced that everything about this shooting is on the up and up?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Found a new coincidence in movie by watching a trailer.
Yellow Footy Jersey #86

Hmm 8 + 6 = 14

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Good Morning ATS,

Just wanted to show you all a video, regarding the man in the woods and someone who listened to the police radio that morning. The man in the woods was later identified as a father of one of the children by LA times. What I find interesting is that he was wearing military clothing and ran from the cops. As pointed out before, if you have nothing to hide, why would you run from the police?

"I didn't do it." What did you not do?

edit on 21-12-2012 by Ladyk74 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join