It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SANDY HOOK reference in BATMAN movie

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Borealis
Take a look at this map from The Dark Knight Rises viral campaign

Notice how Sandy Hook is near Strike Zone 1. We already know the next attack, whatever the Narrows is that's where Strike Zone 2 is located.

OH SNAP PEOPLE!!

Take a look at the Strike Zone 2 location. Notice the nearby E street and the large grassy area south west of it.

WELL

Google Maps, E street DC and tell me what you see!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by knightsofhonor

Ok, Capitol or what are you saying? How did we get to DC? I'm lost please help me out.

edit on 21-12-2012 by Ladyk74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Link333333
reply to post by shasta9600

Lol

"This guy sounds like he got a last minute call and stumbled up off his couch after a twelve pack."

Haha made me laugh

You know what else is funny? Why in the world is this guy wearing his white lab coat, out on location? I don't know, but I can't remember ever seeing that from any other coroner, ever. Nobody runs around in their white lab coat, let alone do a national TV interview in one. LOL

Maybe he just needed an extra layer, cause it was cold?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
i dont know if this has been mentioned (if it has ill delete this post ) but does everyone remember that Christopher Nolan brother is in jail for murder , what if thats the connection, what if they are all involved into some heavy stuff , and chris cant do anything about to stop it so he leave a small msgs in his movie?

www.examiner.com...

and in 2010 he tried to escape but failed !
edit on 21-12-2012 by sadclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by sadclown
i dont know if this has been mentioned (if it has ill delete this post ) but does everyone remember that Christopher Nolan brother is in jail for murder , what if thats the connection, what if they are all involved into some heavy stuff , and chris cant do anything about to stop it so he leave a small msgs in his movie?

www.examiner.com...

and in 2010 he tried to escape but failed !
edit on 21-12-2012 by sadclown because: (no reason given)

This wreaks of a double account from the same guy who kept posting this story earlier all over ats. Mods can a get an IP check
edit on 21-12-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by waltdisney

Incredible post Waltdisney. The Lebowski and Beverly Hills Cop 2 references were new to me, and left my jaw hanging.

As they say, the devil is in the details.

Oh yeah, nice registration date for your account also.
edit on 21-12-2012 by Enlightenme1111 because: Clarify

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by shasta9600

Originally posted by Link333333
reply to post by shasta9600

Lol

"This guy sounds like he got a last minute call and stumbled up off his couch after a twelve pack."

Haha made me laugh

You know what else is funny? Why in the world is this guy wearing his white lab coat, out on location? I don't know, but I can't remember ever seeing that from any other coroner, ever. Nobody runs around in their white lab coat, let alone do a national TV interview in one. LOL

Maybe he just needed an extra layer, cause it was cold?

Yes, I found that so odd too. Usually they're wearing a suit and a tie when giving press conferences. It seems so staged to me. The whole situation is incredibly strange.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enlightenme1111

Incredible post waltdisney. The Lebowski and Beverly Hills cop 2 references were new to me, and left my jaw hanging. As they say, the devil is in the details.
Oh yeah, nice registration date for your account also.

##SNIPPED##

Found this speech of Bill Clinton talking to America after Columbine. Same deal as Obama minus crying

edit on Fri Dec 21 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: 19) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on the Websites within posts, private messages, avatars and/or signatures without prior written permission from TAN. You will not choose a username that is the same as a website domain, subdomain, URL, organization, or business for which you are associated. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account. Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

I would actually really like to know what you think of 9/11... Any connection to sandy? IF not, who do you think was behind 9/11?

And for your videos.. I actually didnt know about the lebowski one. Interesting.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by FistOfFreedom

Originally posted by paradism
reply to post by FistOfFreedom

It looks to me like that old guy in the background holding up the devil's horns was photoshopped in.

Agree'd.

Well if it's photo-shopped CNN isn't the wiser apparently as they used it here:

8:34 is the pic in question.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by JRCrowley
Strange. Very, very strange. Just so strange.

has there really been other mass shooting on Batman related events?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
How many new members are going to post in this specific thread?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
How many new members are going to post in this specific thread?
i dunno but did you pick up a new nick name i'm not aware of ?? drkapple.. wow that is soo clever! maybe you should resign up with that one so i can quit callin you bacon lol
just a off topic thought.. anyways back to the subject at hand... batman and his map .. I am curious since someone posted a million movie references to 9/11 why then is there only this ONE for the sandy hook incident.. i mean if this is a true luciferian conspiracy wouldn't it be referenced in more than ONE place?? me thinks you all need to get crackin on this.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

No idea.

I am thinking with all the YouTube videos about this recent shooting it is bringing in new members. Also the whole 2012 fiasco is most likely drawing in people that may have observed for awhile but never posted.

If you type "Sandy Hook" & "Batman" into Google you get amongst other things, threads from ATS and YouTube videos about it being "fake" for lack of a better word.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception

No idea.

I am thinking with all the YouTube videos about this recent shooting it is bringing in new members. Also the whole 2012 fiasco is most likely drawing in people that may have observed for awhile but never posted.

If you type "Sandy Hook" & "Batman" into Google you get amongst other things, threads from ATS and YouTube videos about it being "fake" for lack of a better word.

True I did notice that. Though (and I guess I have to clarify ) Im being a bit tongue and cheek here.. . But one could call that a coincidence that all these new members are popping up for this specific thread ( and not 2012).. Perhaps they are all just the same few people pushing a disinfo agenda to get your minds distracted on a conspiracy and look the other way

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

i mean if this is a true luciferian conspiracy wouldn't it be referenced in more than ONE place??

You would think so.

All I know is something doesn't "feel" right to me and I am trying to be as honest with myself as I can. To say it is all some big act and nobody was injured is a bold statement I am not willing to make.

Other than that I got nothing.

In the spirit of honesty, I also wonder why is it so hard for me even think nobody was injured?

Wouldn't that be a beautiful thing?

I guess part of me likes the sadness inflicted then right?

Just being honest with the emotions that get brought up.

Any ideas anyone?
edit on 21-12-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Perhaps they are all just the same few people pushing a disinfo agenda to get your minds distracted on a conspiracy and look the other way

I have thought that as well.

Not necessarily with just posters here, but if I follow the thought of "Sandy Hook" being fake ~ Why would "they" make it so obvious (for lack of a better word)?

Some of the things and I do mean some of the things about this do draw suspicions, both in what I "see" and what I "feel" while watching them.

Alot of the stuff is silly grasping at straws and making random connections, but a few of those connections do not at all seem silly to me.

get your minds distracted on a conspiracy and look the other way

Look away from what though?

Or for what maybe a better way to say it.

If "we" follow that logic it includes another conspiracy that would be diverting our attention away from an agenda.
edit on 21-12-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Hi, I'm a long-time lurker and have just made an account. I can't believe how different ATS looks 'from the inside'.

I agree that the map with Sandy Hook is very strange indeed, as is the 2000 film about Sandy Hook. I also agree that the event itself was very weird. However, I'm curious why film directors would put in this kind of obvious symbolism on purpose. I simply can't see the motive. Might it be that somebody involved in the film knows that the Sandy Hook killing will be staged and wants it exposed, and so deliberately chose a map with Sandy Hook, as with Adam Smith's suggestion that he's controlled by Freemasons?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Im going to throw my theory that waltdisney up there is a gov agent. Why? well if you look at his account on here and youtube they were both made on 911
now it could be to advertise his youtube channel but I'm going to go with he is a government agent as it sounds better and hey why not .
edit on 21-12-2012 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-12-2012 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Thank you waltdisney and FriedBabelBroccoli for more connections from hollywood. I knew there had to be more. To anyone questioning why the people who own hollywood would do these things I would again point to subliminal programming.

Something like they must drill it into our subconscious so it can manifest? Or so it influences how we think/feel about it when it does?

Take into account our government, media, hollywood, music industry...well pretty much the world is run by an occult it all starts to make sense.

Im one of those new accounts but this is eye opening for me. How could we ever grasp the big picture? I know for a fact Hollywood is occult and I know subliminal messages have power on conscience thought. Then conscience thought (by way of subconscious?) could determine your reality.

Confusing stuff. I have a feeling this occult that runs the world understands these things too well. For the rest of us such things as the power of thought are completely misunderstood and certainly not provable.

You can prove a centralized web of global ownership when you follow the money. You could discern an agenda/plan by what they say and do. As for the "Mystery Schools"...well they are aptly named! This is key for me. The power of subconscious/conscious thought. As I am now convinced there are subliminals in a lot of places not just movies but TV, logos ect.

FriedBabel you seem to have a grasp on these "Mystery Schools". I encourage you to start a thread about them! Maybe you have already I would definitely read with interest.

So there is basically undeniable evidence that an occult with great esoteric knowledge are running things worldwide. Regarding information we see everyday there are lots of subliminal messages/suggestions.

The question I ask is not why they would do it but how and why does it work?

new topics

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join