It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SANDY HOOK reference in BATMAN movie

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWorderShll
Faux Coroner on the Sandy Shooting set? Check it out folks:

youtu.be...

This clown is either struggling for his lines or has been drinking!

Oh wow, I hadn't seen this yet. That guy is a complete idiot! What a sense of humor, huh? Un F'ing real. Damn this thing gets deeper and deeper
edit on 20-12-2012 by shasta9600 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWorderShll
Faux Coroner on the Sandy Shooting set? Check it out folks:

youtu.be...

This clown is either struggling for his lines or has been drinking!

OMG...I will embedd the video Watch this! I have not seen this before. This blows everything I have seen so far after the Robbie Parker guy! this is crazy...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by waltdisney
What excuse will you have this time Mr. Dknapple? Pick any of the above movies and go for it.

Nice collection, Walt! Mr. Dknapple, do you know how incredibly rare it is to find 9/11 out of all the thousands of number combinations in the world. In fact, picking those two distinct numbers - 9 and 1 - out of ALL the three-digit possibilities is THREE out of ONE THOUSAND. Do you really think that happened very often in the last couple decades of movies and TV? I don't think you can chalk that up to coincidence.

Also, Walt: Interesting that you joined on 9/11. Especially in light of:

1) www.spideykicksbutt.com...

2) www.youtube.com...

Really hope you are not a disinfo agent, Walt.... Sorta seeming that way. May want to change your name/avatar....

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ladyk74

OMG...I will embedd the video Watch this! I have not seen this before. This blows everything I have seen so far after the Robbie Parker guy! this is crazy...

I have done some professional acting in the past, and you can absolutely tell this guy is a trained actor. Way too polished and professional to just be a medical examiner. Obv an experienced performer.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by buckrogerstime

I have done some professional acting in the past, and you can absolutely tell this guy is a trained actor. Way too polished and professional to just be a medical examiner. Obv an experienced performer.

Polished and professional? Huh? This guy sounds like he got a last minute call and stumbled up off his couch after a twelve pack. This is the actor you would hire for this part? LOL

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Ladyk74

How nice they revamped the story....Well, it could have been a mistake, but still. Never in my life have I seen such erroneous reporting on any event ever. I can't even count how many errors have been made, false reports, scrubbing of stories, changing stories, etc. To me all of this stinks to high heaven!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
That footage of Carver the Coroner is unbelievable. Who in their right mind would let this idiot anywhere near the dead? He looks and sounds to me like he's completely incompetent of doing a proper job.!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Ladyk74

I completely agree! I was watching it and thinking, is this even for real??

This whole situation is getting beyond unbelievable. First the Robbie Parker interview and now this???

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Cropper

Agreed! I cannot even believe it. It's almost like they are making a mockery out of the whole situation by hiring the worst actor of ALL TIME

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Link333333

Agreed! I cannot even believe it. It's almost like they are making a mockery out of the whole situation by hiring the worst actor of ALL TIME

Yeah, this guy is so bad at performing that any professional can tell he's a pretty skilled actor.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Yeah, this guy is so bad at performing that any professional can tell he's a pretty skilled actor.

And the Oscar goes to Doc Carver!!

[yvid]

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

reply to post by Cropper

Yup, and they decided, ah what the hell, we'll just name the coroner "Carver". Nevermind, that's just another coincidence

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Yup, and they decided, ah what the hell, we'll just name the coroner "Carver". Nevermind, that's just another coincidence

You know what, I haven't even paid attention to this guys name, even though they make him spell it in the video.
Carver

LOL. I'm sorry, this is the first good laugh I had all day
I know this situation is far from funny, but you know when things are already really bad , sometimes all you can do is laugh.

edit on 20-12-2012 by Ladyk74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
[yvid]

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by shasta9600

Lol

"This guy sounds like he got a last minute call and stumbled up off his couch after a twelve pack."

Haha made me laugh

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

You know what, I haven't even paid attention to this guys name, even though they make him spell it in the video.
Carver

I know this situation is far from funny, but you know when things are already really bad , sometimes all you can do is laugh.

Interesting considering you condemned people for smiling in pictures in Newtown.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Carver

At this point, especially after seeing Coroner Carver's interview (LOL), I'm left with no other option but to assume that this was absolutely a planned mockery. ("might as well throw a joke or two into this charade")

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by waltdisney
What excuse will you have this time Mr. Dknapple? Pick any of the above movies and go for it.

Nice collection, Walt! Mr. Dknapple, do you know how incredibly rare it is to find 9/11 out of all the thousands of number combinations in the world. In fact, picking those two distinct numbers - 9 and 1 - out of ALL the three-digit possibilities is THREE out of ONE THOUSAND. Do you really think that happened very often in the last couple decades of movies and TV? I don't think you can chalk that up to coincidence.

Also, Walt: Interesting that you joined on 9/11. Especially in light of:

1) www.spideykicksbutt.com...

2) www.youtube.com...

Really hope you are not a disinfo agent, Walt.... Sorta seeming that way. May want to change your name/avatar....

So, what about the number 19.
The first funerals started..12/19/2012.

Well, 3/11/2004 was also the 19th
Anniversary of when Mikhail Gorbechev, Bush I's old buddy was inaugurated on 3/11/1985.
After the Berlin Wall was
removed in Germany on 11-9/1989 he was quoted as saying
"We arejust beginning to shape the New World Order." What did "Gorby" mean

We also have April 19th, 1993 in WACO Texas, where nobody made it
out alive.
Was this an anniversary date too?

Looking back in history,
we see that 50 years prior to the burning of the WACO church Hitler's
Nazi goons invaded Warsaw Poland and put 70,000+ Jews on the first
railcar loads to Germany's concentration camps........ April 19th, 1943
. The 50th year
anniversary of Hitler's invasion of Warsaw Poland was April 19th,
1993 in WACO Texas?
Was these all just a coincidences? Hmmm Merry Christmas.......Merry Christmas

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Wow, so you're comparing her laughing at a ridiculous coroner to the smiles and laughter of a father who just lost a child in a BRUTAL MURDER?

No comparison

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

reply to post by bknapple32

Wow, so you're comparing her laughing at a ridiculous coroner to the smiles and laughter of a father who just lost a child in a BRUTAL MURDER?

No comparison

Not just the father, kids in background pics and you know what. It is wrong to be laughing at any of this. 26 women and children dead. But people handle death.differently so I apologize to ladyk

new topics

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join