It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SANDY HOOK reference in BATMAN movie

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Ladyk74

There will most likely not be any viewings - the shooter, according to the reports I've read, aimed for the head.
I think it made identification especially difficult. Assuming this is true, it is truly unspeakably horrible.

peace,
AB

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveBoard

The little boy whose funeral was on Monday was supposedly an open casket.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by CinnamonHearts

Hm. Then the report I read was not entirely accurate, but perhaps it was referring to the majority of the victims. This is really hard to talk about - but I distinctly remember it being said that the shooter was aiming for the head. Thanks.
peace,
AB

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdamsMurmur

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff
reply to post by Loki420th

Great spot however it happened
My guess would be the striking similarities between what happened in Sandy Hook, and THIS:

The Joker

The Joker? or the orange hair conspiracy?

Is this some kind of distress call to his fellow, um, bretheren if he were to have any?

K, I know I'm being weird, but at least this is the place to be weird in.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by CinnamonHearts

The little boy whose funeral was on Monday was supposedly an open casket.

Whats your point? That it wasnt?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Ladyk74

I have no idea what to make of this one. On the one hand, the mom's chin kind of quivers indicating she's really upset, and it seemed kind of genuine to me. I feel horrible for even doubting these people because when I think that they MAY have really lost a child, I just feel awful for doubting...if I try to distance myself from that thought...I noticed no tears. Yes, the mom wiped her eyes, but that was it. The mother's weird eye rolling was very distracting. Maybe they cry like a baby in private, and in public try not to? I just don't know how you can control it. I know when I've been in situations where I really wanted to control my crying, the grief just overcame me and I was a crying mess.
edit on 19-12-2012 by CinnamonHearts because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

The other poster said, "there will most likely not be any viewings." My comment was my point.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

The other poster said, "there will most likely not be any viewings." My comment was my point.

Ah gotcha.

As morbid as it is, the open casket will be hard to refute if one is claiming there were no victims. That is unless they now start calling these bodies fake. Which, well, all I can say is its easy to say such cruel things from behind a computer.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I thought it was odd, too, I just expected they'd all be closed caskets considering. One would think it'd be a bit difficult to "aim" when the children were all bunched together hiding.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Agreed. I think the families NOT doing all of the press interviews are the ones who really lost a child. The ones who make the media rounds - I'm not so sure.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Agreed. I think the families NOT doing all of the press interviews are the ones who really lost a child. The ones who make the media rounds - I'm not so sure.

Cmon, dont you think all those parents know eachother in some fashion?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Look at the GIRLS HANDS in BOTH PHOTOS

i.dailymail.co.uk...

i45.tinypic.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by FistOfFreedom
Look at the GIRLS HANDS in BOTH PHOTOS

i.dailymail.co.uk...

i45.tinypic.com...

So she liked to suck on those fingers. Lots of kids have oral ticks like that. If you are trying to imply what I think you are going to imply. Then again, we reach a new low on ATS. Please dont sink us to that level

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by FistOfFreedom

so?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Which families? The ones doing the media rounds? There really haven't been that many. All the families of the children going to that school? I'm sure they know OF each other. I'm assuming you mean the ones who do all the interviews. I have no idea.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
This is my first post on this website. I hope I am not hijacking this thread, but do not have the ability to create a new one.

I had this though when thinking about the Sandy Hook shootings this afternoon. I am wondering if Adam Lanza had an obsession with Star Wars. Particularly with Darth Vader, or rather Anakin Skywalker's transition to Darth Vader. The third move Revenge of the Sith portrays him becoming evil or going to the dark side and in the process murdering a class of very young children.

During the Columbine shootings the two boys were obsessed with the movie Natural Born Killers and referred to the day the event took place as NBK day. I am just wondering if Adam Lanza was equally as impressionable and somehow decided to take on the rol of Darth Vader betraying his family and doing some very awful things. Just a thought. Please let me know if anyone thinks this may be valid.

If you have not seen the movie IMDB has a very detailed synopsis of the events.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception

So she liked to suck on those fingers. Lots of kids have oral ticks like that. If you are trying to imply what I think you are going to imply. Then again, we reach a new low on ATS. Please dont sink us to that level

He was not implying what you think he was. Funny that is the first thing you thought of though.

Look at the photo again maybe?

If ATS is so low in your opinion, and these threads are made by scum, why do you keep visiting all the threads?

You even made a whole thread preaching to ATS to stop, yet every post I look at about the shooting there you are..

Seems like you would quit posting in the threads that disturb you so much.. but you don't.

Best wishes, have fun frequenting the threads you claim to despise.
edit on 19-12-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

Really, what else was he implying besides the devilhorn hand gesture? Dont play that coy game. You know exactly what he was insinuating. And why do I keep posting in the threads I despise? Simple. There needs t obe some of us who interject some semblance of reality and fact into these threads. Im not saying we are right all the time. But neither are you guys. And if we didnt interject in the other thread where the poster said he emailed that father, that horrific thread would have kept going.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by newb318
This is my first post on this website. I hope I am not hijacking this thread, but do not have the ability to create a new one.

I had this though when thinking about the Sandy Hook shootings this afternoon. I am wondering if Adam Lanza had an obsession with Star Wars. Particularly with Darth Vader, or rather Anakin Skywalker's transition to Darth Vader. The third move Revenge of the Sith portrays him becoming evil or going to the dark side and in the process murdering a class of very young children.

During the Columbine shootings the two boys were obsessed with the movie Natural Born Killers and referred to the day the event took place as NBK day. I am just wondering if Adam Lanza was equally as impressionable and somehow decided to take on the rol of Darth Vader betraying his family and doing some very awful things. Just a thought. Please let me know if anyone thinks this may be valid.

If you have not seen the movie IMDB has a very detailed synopsis of the events.

Its a thought.... Makes more sense than other ideas here. But we just wont know until more details emerge... Most likely from his computer.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
[edit] misunderstood comment, sorry
edit on 19-12-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join