It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SANDY HOOK reference in BATMAN movie

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I live relatively close to Newtown, and before this whole incident, Newtown was famous for its Fairfield Hills Mental Hospital.

en.wikipedia.org...

Kids would go there, drunk some booze, run around and generally just freak themselves out.

This is the exact kind of place Adam Lanza should have been from the sounds of what the media is reporting.

There was also the A.D.A.M. (Adolescents Developing and Maturing) House but I am not sure if it is around anymore. Coincidence?

www.strangeusa.com...

Newtown purchased the property in 2004 from the State of CT.

It is heavily guarded by patrols throughout the day and night.

It smells like MK-Ultra.
edit on 18-12-2012 by paradism because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apollo7
reply to post by SyntheticPerception

Who programmed that 20 year old?? The Hive? Telepathic Link? HAARP signal to space and back to Earth hit cell phone tower and create Artificial Telepathy? Is this what Steven Evans knew about in CA and his own took him out??

The shooter wore a mask, I personally think they looked through medical records, found a suitable patsy, killed his mother, got a pro in a mask to shoot up the school, then shot the alleged shooter either at school or planted him there. If they shot him at the school then they could have drugged him and taken him there?

This could be miles off the mark but I dont think he pulled the trigger, hence the mask to cover who really did pull the trigger, same goes for James Holmes, shooter wore a mask, and James was maybe drugged and planted at the scene.

When James Holmes was in court, he was totally off his head on drugs, yet he had been in custody for a few days, how did he get drugs in a jail cell?

Both of these shootings are seriously dodgy imo...

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
hello

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Wow, what a thread. I was on the fence at first until I saw the entire shill handbook thrown into this discussion. Personal attacks, derailing arguments, sock puppet accounts used to say something crazy, then the sock puppet quoted numerous times in an effort to claim we're all crazy (group psychology 101).

Let's see, what else did I miss? Oh yeah, threatening to have people locked up, disinformation assaults. I mean, everything they teach at alphabet agency inc. all neatly wrapped into one thread!

That took me off the fence and left me thinking that there has to be some substance to this. Also, did anybody else notice the shill tactics stopped around 5pm eastern? No more arguing and personal attacks now, it's happy hour on the east coast!

Always question everything. Think for yourself. Cheers to the truth, forever and ever.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Not three minutes ago I saw a commercial for the new Tom Cruise movie where Tom walks in to an Advance Auto and asks to see "Sandy". That is fact and occured during Monday nights recording of "Pawn Stars". You know what it means? Nothing. It means nothing.

Here is one for you . Make note of the next time you go through a day without hearing the word "Monkey". They will be few and far between.It means nothing.
edit on 18-12-2012 by MissingRonnieR because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Also, did anybody else find it weird that they have no recent photo of the killer?? A picture from his Tech class a while ago and a picture from when he was 13 years old? Did you all see the mansion, and the story they fed us about this family o far? I'm pretty sure there had to be a more recent picture in this big house.

Did you all see the report where neighbors said that they knew the mother but nobody had actually seen the son, like ever?

Just something else I find very suspicious. Well let's see what the destroyed computer hard drives will bring, if anything at all.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MissingRonnieR

Yes MissingRonnie, sometimes I chose the blue pill because it is much more convenient. But all this info provided here an elsewhere all over the internet..no this is not nothing.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ladyk74
Hey everyone!

I'm usually just reading this forum every now and then when I chose to take the red pill on stuff that just doesn't add up. Now this Sandy Hook thing, I just had to register because I have the need to express how I feel about this.

I have learned something, and that is to trust my gut feeling. They almost had me believe this Sandy Hook incident, even with my inner voice screaming something is definitely wrong.

I was kind of shocked and just followed the events, until I saw Obama cry on TV. I said to myself, this is fake,
but brushed this off. Then this Parker guy, father of Emily Parker the girl who died, just rubbed me the wrong way. Something was wrong, but of course my mind found plenty explanations why he would come across weird.

The first thing I heard was this page, which suggested it is a hoax, and that all the people seen on the news are actors.I'm like o.k.,sure but it did stick with me and lead me to do further research. The page I first saw was this one, probably been posted already:

Wellaware

Then what totally blew me away was the map comparisons and reference in the Batman movie, come on are you serious? Just LOOK at the overlay, and if you still chose to swallow the blue pill fine, I prefer RED, RED all the way:

Map Overlay, Gotham Sandy Hook, Google Maps Sandy Hook Connecticut

But in this video, you can see that the father of the girl is completely acting!:

Parker caught acting on camera

He was in shock you may say? He grieves differently? No, just replay the video. But I understand if you still want to take the blue pill. And last but not least, the Hurricane Sandy weather map, that you should compare to the Gotham map.

Weather Map

I'm very careful to say no kids died. That they are all actors. But I do keep my eyes open. Something is so off here.. why? They want to take away the guns and then there will be a civil war some say, to sacrifice children,..
I don't know.

I almost forgot, Suzanne Collins, the author of the Hunger Games lives in Sandy Hook, Connecticut.

Collins resides in Sandy Hook, Connecticut, with her husband and their two children If you have read the Hunger Games, you knwo what it is about right? A corrupt controlling government that sacrifices children.

I stay with my statement, prefer the RED pill all the way. Thanks for reading..

And in closing, the map again in High resolution

edit on 18-12-2012 by Ladyk74 because: corrections

Ok, on the Parker guy: This is coming from a working actor, member of SAG/AFTRA, and Actor's Equity, for many years. That guy was smiling just before he walked up to the mic; then he got into character and went on from there. I can see the "gap" between the two quite clearly. I get that on ATS we read into everything, but, I'm telling you, this is not a normal reaction. Nice catch.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Ladyk74

Yes, and the photos of the mother also don't appear to be all that recent, and why are they so out of focus and blurry? That one of Adam that's in black and white, looks like it's back from the 50s. Very odd photos. Notice also that Ryan's dropped off the face of the earth? I tried searching Google a few minutes ago, and there are more articles from the UK and my country popping up than from the US. Just like the Aurora case, MSM is going to drop this one like a hot potato soon.

As for the computers, I find it interesting that Vance said they had "very good evidence" found in the house regarding Adam's motive. "Authorities" also "leaked" that Adam had a room in his house for just his computers. They made it seem as though the key to his motive was in those computers. Now, suddenly, the computers are destroyed, and they most likely won't get any information from them. Shocker, but still, Vance's comment a few days ago made it seem as though the "very good evidence" was going to come from those computers. One would think upon entering the house on Friday and finding the computer room, they'd have noticed they were smashed to bits then?

www.nydailynews.com...
edit on 18-12-2012 by CinnamonHearts because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Alright the dad in the video got me. Very very very odd indeed. The almost laughing before is so odd. I know people react differently in trauma, but this... I dunno, I cant explain it away.

So good job searching ats'ers. You got something here. This, to me, is far more interesting than sandy hook on a batman map. This is something real.

But it by no means is a smoking gun. Keep going from here. We need to research that man's history. We need to follow his every move. And see where this all leads.

But, if it is as simple as what we see on tv. If it really was Adam Lanza who killed 26 innocent children and women. Then we need to admit that, and move on.

For now though, my interest has definitely peaked.

See? Not a gov shill. We all have the right to admit we may be wrong and change our mind. I am by no means convinced but am willing to see something here that is off.
edit on 18-12-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissingRonnieR
Not three minutes ago I saw a commercial for the new Tom Cruise movie where Tom walks in to an Advance Auto and asks to see "Sandy". That is fact and occured during Monday nights recording of "Pawn Stars". You know what it means? Nothing. It means nothing.

Here is one for you . Make note of the next time you go through a day without hearing the word "Monkey". They will be few and far between.It means nothing.
edit on 18-12-2012 by MissingRonnieR because: (no reason given)

You're totally missing the point, or maybe you are trying to deliberately weaken the argument?

Try and understand the implications here, it's not just one word 'sandy', it's linking two recent mass shootings together through various details and patterns that have been noticed, and it's way deeper and more than that.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enlightenme1111
Wow, what a thread. I was on the fence at first until I saw the entire shill handbook thrown into this discussion. Personal attacks, derailing arguments, sock puppet accounts used to say something crazy, then the sock puppet quoted numerous times in an effort to claim we're all crazy (group psychology 101).

Let's see, what else did I miss? Oh yeah, threatening to have people locked up, disinformation assaults. I mean, everything they teach at alphabet agency inc. all neatly wrapped into one thread!

That took me off the fence and left me thinking that there has to be some substance to this. Also, did anybody else notice the shill tactics stopped around 5pm eastern? No more arguing and personal attacks now, it's happy hour on the east coast!

Always question everything. Think for yourself. Cheers to the truth, forever and ever.

Amazing comment!

All the flash avatars came out to play!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bakatono
Regardless of any other conspiracy surrounding this horrible tragedy, why on earth would the illuminati or whomever put an intended target in a movie? What purpose or benefit does serve? I don't get it. There are easier ways to get a message out than to insert something into a movie in some quasi obscure way. If they wanted to activate someone why not just give him a call on his cel phone or go whisper in his ear.

This whole concept that these people put these things in movies is really beyond me. I just don't see why. Seems too complicated and expensive.

Well..because you need to understand(as I, a veteran Film/TV/VO actor have just discovered) that both the music industry and the film industry has embedded within it, a lot of luciferian occultists who REVEL in this kind of communication. the symbols abound if you're aware this happens, and you know where to look. this series of articles opened my eyes, and opened them very #ing wide: www.davesweb.cnchost.com...

It's an 18-part series called: "Inside the LC: the strange but mostly true story of laurel canyon and the birth of the hippie generation.". read that, extend it to today's entertainment industry, and pieces start falling into place.

I'll tell ya: I've gotten work in hollywood. I'm not famous, but I work, and have worked for a long time..
and I had no #ing idea this went on.
edit on 18-12-2012 by LightsideAssassin because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-12-2012 by LightsideAssassin because: good lord my spelling lol

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
Alright the dad in the video got me. Very very very odd indeed. The almost laughing before is so odd. I know people react differently in trauma, but this... I dunno, I cant explain it away.

So then why did you attack me on every thread for calling Sandy Hook fake? You sir, are a waste of time.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightsideAssassin

Regardless of any other conspiracy surrounding this horrible tragedy, why on earth would the illuminati or whomever put an intended target in a movie? What purpose or benefit does serve? I don't get it. There are easier ways to get a message out than to insert something into a movie in some quasi obscure way. If they wanted to activate someone why not just give him a call on his cel phone or go whisper in his ear.

This whole concept that these people put these things in movies is really beyond me. I just don't see why. Seems too complicated and expensive.

Well..because you need to understand(as I, a veteran Film/TV/VO actor have just discovered) that both the music industry and the film industry has embedded within it, a lot of luciferian occultists who REVEL in this kind of communication. the symbols abound if you're aware this happens, and you know where to look. this series of articles opened my eyes, and opened them very #ing wide: www.davesweb.cnchost.com...

It's an 18-part series called: "Inside the LC: the strange but mostly true story of laurel canyon and the birth of the hippie generation.". read that, extend it to today's entertainment industry, and pieces start falling into place.

I'll tell ya: I've gotten work in hollywood. I'm not famous, but I work, and have worked for a long time..

Ive worked in hollywood too. And have a lot of good friends who are famous. And never once heard this. Even in the most drunk of times.

I did hear a top level network exec tell me (in a drug and alcohol binge) that Tom Cruises marriage was completely arranged. They had a list of women ( some models some actresses) and the final two, and we know who they picked. 5 year contract. cash plus cast in major movie immediately. And who was in Batman Begins? All to cover up that Tom had an ongoing relationship with an American Airlines pilot.

But again, nothing like you said. Could be wrong I guess.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by waltdisney

So then why did you attack me on every thread for calling Sandy Hook fake? You sir, are a waste of time.

Because the theories you have come up with aside form Sandy Hook are so far out there with no evidence that it couldnt go unsaid.

And I hadnt seen this video with laughing in the beginning. A man has the right to admit when he is wrong and change his mind.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by CinnamonHearts

Who would call the murder of their own child an "event"? At least that's how I'm interpreting this.

That is what made me do a double take.

An "event".. seriously?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Ladyk74

I haven't been in a photo where you can recognize me for at least 10 years now.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Ive worked in hollywood too. And have a lot of good friends who are famous. And never once heard this. Even in the most drunk of times.

I did hear a top level network exec tell me (in a drug and alcohol binge) that Tom Cruises marriage was completely arranged. They had a list of women ( some models some actresses) and the final two, and we know who they picked. 5 year contract. cash plus cast in major movie immediately. And who was in Batman Begins? All to cover up that Tom had an ongoing relationship with an American Airlines pilot.

Hey man, I hear you on that. for instance, I got it from one of Kevin Spacey's old managers that he was gay like 15 years ago. We all hear things, not gossip, but good sources if you're "in the game", so to speak. I once had an agent that hipped me to some of the activities of "black hollywood"(I'm black) that you've never seen on TMZ. In the last few years we've all seen some of the rappers come out about illuminati..but I never paid much attention to it. I've worked with a very top, academy-award-winning director who was a long-time scientologist, but quit(if you're industry, you should be able to figure out who it is easily). scientology, remember, comes out of OTO,(Hubbard was OTO before he created COS), which is a luciferian cult at its core. So, I think what we have in hollywood is some "hiding in plain sight" going on. ther are many instances that ATS'ers have pointed out of masonic/luciferian symbolism in many films/tv shows, from major films to the simpsons. There's a lot of evidence..I just never paid attention.

Well, I'm damn sure paying attention now.
'

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Hey man, I hear you on that. for instance, I got it from one of Kevin Spacey's old managers that he was gay like 15 years ago. We all hear things, not gossip, but good sources if you're "in the game", so to speak. I once had an agent that hipped me to some of the activities of "black hollywood"(I'm black) that you've never seen on TMZ. In the last few years we've all seen some of the rappers come out about illuminati..but I never paid much attention to it. I've worked with a very top, academy-award-winning director who was a long-time scientologist, but quit(if you're industry, you should be able to figure out who it is easily). scientology, remember, comes out of OTO,(Hubbard was OTO before he created COS), which is a luciferian cult at its core. So, I think what we have in hollywood is some "hiding in plain sight" going on. ther are many instances that ATS'ers have pointed out of masonic/luciferian symbolism in many films/tv shows, from major films to the simpsons. There's a lot of evidence..I just never paid attention.

Well, I'm damn sure paying attention now.
'

Well aside from hearing rumors form this exec, he showed me his emails from certain people at the Celebrity Center ( you know what that is). So I knew what he was saying was fact. As for black Hollywood, I suppose Ive heard those things as well but prob just refused to believe it.

Kevin Spacey.. lol. Yea I heard that too. My agent at Buchwald and Abrams both said he frequented the tiki lounge(?) I think was the name. This was like 8 years ago so I cant remember if it was called that. Pretty sure it was the tiki lounge or something close. And he would go there every Wednesday night for 'gay night'.

But I just dont see Christopher Nolan having any influence over this atall. And make no mistake, Christopher Nolan would know what was on that map.

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join