It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SANDY HOOK reference in BATMAN movie

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Loki420th

Faaar fetched, i think. And i dont get the Quote from Gordon.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Loki420th

Faaar fetched, i think. And i dont get the Quote from Gordon.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by exponent

Originally posted by Unity_99
That aint no coincidence and it would INSANE TO THINK THAT. By the way, I read that this poor murdered kid's "rifle" was in a car, and he didn't have it on him, but the coronary report said the kindergarden children were shot with a rifle. Nothing adds up, and now you can see why.

Its right in our faces and they're laughing at us as if we can do nothing!

Please see a doctor. You're suffering from paranoid delusions.
edit on 16/12/12 by exponent because: (no reason given)

You are an avid defender of the official 9/11 story, and now are defending the official story relating to this shooting.
I'm surprised you have posted here because you normally only post in the 9/11 forum. You claim to not believe the 9/11 OS, but defend it with your life.

Obviously you are entitled to your 'opinion', as is anyone, but you're on a conspiracy theory forum but avidly defend official stories?

Getting rid of assault weapons suits the government, but in reality that is not the root of the problem.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

NO YOU ARE. Hiding your head in the sand doesnt help anyone. Its right in plain sight.

That movie premiered with a false flag murder, and it points lierally, with a hand to the next big one.
edit on 16-12-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

I'm not joking. What you wrote is literally a paranoid delusion.

You need to go see a doctor immediately. Mental health is not something to be taken lightly.

You are allowed to disagree with someone if you do not think their opinion is correct, but you have been here long enough to know that calling a member the things you have is a blatant personal attack, and is against the rules.

Give some reasons as to why you think it is not a set-up, instead of attacking a member personally. You and your 9/11 OS defending chums have a habit of breaking the rules with personal attacks on members, but you never get banned? Why is that?!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by Unity_99

The depth of your paranoia is worrisome. As I have stated and have others, there are MANY places named Sandy Hook. The size on the map indicates a large town, the town that the shooting happened in was called Newton, the school was Sandy Hook. Have you ever thought that maybe someone in the making of the movie was raised in a place called Sandy Hook and it was a shout out to their hometown? Or maybe it just happened to be on a map they used?

You're so trusting to the people that enslave you! Unity99 is not paranoid, everyone knows what governments are capable of. They have been manipulating everyone since their creation.

If anyone is mentally ill it's those that refuse to open their minds to what is really going on. Programmed to the point that you believe what you are told by the people that have all the power!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah65
Wtf is your problem and why are you here? I read and participate in conspiracy theories because I find them interesting and a brain challenge, seeing or discovering unusual connections. It does not make someone crazy to explore fringe ideas...sometimes, that is how "real" crimes get solved...by looking places no one else thought to look.

Real crimes do not get solved by finding references in hollywood movies and then insisting the actual murderer was just a patsy because you really really want to believe it.

Such thinking is literally dangerous. It's a form of paranoid delusion. I don't even want to address them further as I risk deepening this delusion. It's not something that can be fixed on the internet.

Why do you want people to 'appear' as crazy, when clearly they are not!

It seems conspiracy websites are not to your liking, maybe you should go to other sites if you do not like people that have opinions that differ from yours?

Why not question everything? It's very clear a lot of dodgy stuff goes on, people are not stupid, are you?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by braydenf

They say it was south hinkley..but changed it to sandy hook

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Also they just stated on FoxNews that she volunteered at the school in those class rooms and she had an altercation with him stating that he hated the kids and the school and her because he was jealous of her involvement with the school. And she had been talking to someone about putting him in a special home with supervision.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions

Originally posted by RRJ58
I heard on youtube James Holmes dad and Adam Lanzas dad both have to testify in the Libor scandal.

If you heard it on youtube, it must be true

James Holmes father wasn't supposed to testify in the Libor scandal.

What does it mean??

It means Sorcha Faal is Such A Fail

Admittedly anything on the internet could be false, but same goes for the news reports that most people take as truthful, even though they have been proven to be lies and manipulated stories many a time over...

Can you not see that the news is quite often a fix?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
To all those that say Adam Lanza probably watched the Batman movie first, do you really think that he would be so observant to spot the name on the map in the film? I highly doubt it because for most people who know it is there it is hard to see, let alone someone who is not looking for it!

I'd say he did not know the reference was in the movie, whether he watched it or not. But the fact it is there, and the fact there is a link to the same movie in the James Holmes shootings, sets off serious alarm bells, especially seeing as there was so many weird unexplained oddities in the James Holmes shooting.

Both shootings had similar weapons, weapons that the government would rather people did not have I suspect. A pattern if forming between the shootings, and the end result it very predictable.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Why is the other daughter now wearing the dress that the "murdered" child is wearing in the family photo? Wardrobe budget not very high?.. Anyone know when or how current the family photo is? Could it be that she outgrew it and was given to the other baby? Still seems strange... Also the littlest is doing devil horns in the picture, and I don't care HOW happy you are to meet the President, I couldn't be smiling like that days after my baby daughter was shot!!!! Seems to me as a theory this was all shot in one day ( family photo, Potus Picture etc, all with slight changes )... I mean, who would give there other daughter a dress of there dead daughter that was just murdered to wear on television?
www.youtube.com...

can someone tell me how to embed videos? it doesn't work, but the link is above
edit on 18-12-2012 by tomorrowseer because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-12-2012 by tomorrowseer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by DeeKlassified

Why does it matter if he saw it or not?

Sandy Hook is an affluent village in the town of Newtown, Connecticut. Sandy Hook borders the Botsford section of town, Newtown borough, and the town of Southbury along the Housatonic River. The village of Sandy Hook includes the communities of Berkshire, Riverside, Walnut Tree Hill, and Zoar. Sandy Hook was founded in 1711.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 18-12-2012 by aivlas because: he not it

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

reply to post by elysiumfire

Actually this is proof to me that someone other than this boy, who has good eyes, he looked like he was loved, did something. And he was murdered too, his mom as well, they can't speak up.

This shows that this was planned in advance by very wealthy and organized people, the ones behind all our media.

Dude there were witnesses who saw the kid, although he was masked, but they saw a lone shooter, and then the kid was found dead in one of the classrooms with a self inflicted gun shot wound.

If you want to go the conspiracy route, what we'd be looking at here and with the Batman shooter, would be some sort of programming, whether by direct contact or by "remote control" of some kind, and I have an interesting story to share about that based on someone I used to know who SWORE that he wasn't schitzoid but was indeed the subject of that kind of manipulation and experimentation.

edit on 16-12-2012 by NewAgeMan because: typo

So both this shooter and James Holmes were both 'masked' how many other mass public shootings like these where the shooter was masked?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

Originally posted by CudiTheKid
I'm not surprised, these things always give clues to their plans first, though this one is more hidden than usual. I'm really curious as to how the OP found this? I imagine as time goes by more references to this event will be revealed.

This is what I really don't get. Why would anyone leave "clues" to something like this if it was planned? What is the purpose of that!?

It makes no sense at all.

This is why I think 90% of the people on here are delusional. Even when something makes absolutely no logical sense they ignore that fact entirely and still claim it's evidence, like the "no plane" idiots.

All I see is a name on a map. Maybe the prop designer was from a place called Sandy Hook? Maybe there is a reference to a place with that name in a Batman storyline of the past, because the writer visited it once. Maybe someone on set wanted to put his home town "on the map" and took the opportunity to do it?

There are a hundred and one possible scenarios or explanations as to why there is the name Sandy Hook on a map in a movie. But you all immediately jump to the belief that it's clear evidence of a conspiracy.

It's evidence of NOTHING!

By leaving clues that are found in retrospect it subtly tells people that they are in control, whilst making anyone who challenges the original story appear like they are crazy for believing conspiracy theory stuff. It's all part of the ploy, but we see through it.. Unfortunately the OS believing/defending sheep are too far programmed to see the obvious, and the majority of people are too far programmed, so the minority that can see what is really going on are seen to be 'freaks' because they are in the minority!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by aivlas

Why does it matter if he saw it or not?

It doesn't matter if he saw it or not. I never said it did, what I'm saying is that it's highly unlikely that he did notice the Sandy Hook reference.

Why kill loads of children? What would be the motive in that? The only motive in that is to shock people, to get them onside to ban assault weapons, it's not hard to decipher!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

BAN pitchforks

abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=96055&page=1

Cause why else would anyone do that?
edit on 18-12-2012 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by aivlas

BAN pitchforks

abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=96055&page=1

What do you mean ban pitchforks? I did not look at your link BTW, just explain what you mean.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Why else would those deaths of happened? it must of been a red flag because why why would someone do that why

EDIT
Why
edit on 18-12-2012 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

How does my post in any way give you the notion that I trust MSM, or that I distrust internet sources?

It doesn't.

This is a known source of DISINFO! Sorcha Faal. Go search the name, and think more critically, please.

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join