It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SANDY HOOK reference in BATMAN movie

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by destination now

Originally posted by Geoneo99
reply to post by destination now

Look!

I have just one question...
Why are you here? I mean - in this thread... Is there a thing that drives you to do so? Why are everyone, who do not immediately swallow official mainstream blablabla, being delusional, mentally ill and so on?

Are you GOD?

I am here, as I have every right to be, to put my case that I believe all of those people died at Sandy Hook/ Why are you here?

Weird how within a 40 min period a whole bunch of "no one died" believers show up on the thread and then take ages to reply and when they do reply it is with such vitriol as they are all here to defend outonalimb..

Wonder if it's a conspiracy? There is no outonalimb, just a bunch of socks!

laugh my arse off, destination no.

so you are 100% certain that ALL those people died.

bully for you.

maybe you are God.

the only thing that i am 100% certain of is that i will never be 100%
certain about anything.

i am however about 90% certain that this whole sandy hook business
is a media conconction, from beginning to end.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

It is what the whole post is about....lol

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I have been completely skipping all posts by destination now for the last hour.

I would encourage the rest of those interested in staying on topic to do the same.

He/she has stated her POV, it's been discussed, let's move forward.

Happy ATSing!

And just for clarification - I'm not trying to be disrespectful but I (and I think most others) am interested in and came here for the theory. I'm not interested in how you feel or how you think others should feel. There is a rant forum for such discussions.

edit on 18-12-2012 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

but I'm not judging you if you don't, each to their own, it;s not my place to tell you what to feel
reply to post by destination now

Too funny... I think you need to stop for a minute, go back quite a few page's and have a look how you've been conducting yourself. Because the comment I've quoted is bs!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players: They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts ~ William Shakespeare

At some point the final act will play out.

Perhaps the man behind the curtain is attempting to "enlighten" us to events going on behind the curtain.

For what reason though I wonder?

Perhaps the "final act" isn't so final after all.
edit on 18-12-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
destination ow, it seems.

fakery fakery everywhere.
and we lapped it all up.

all the main stream news is compromised in the extreme.
tread extremely cautiously. doubt everything.

these deceivers have had their way for long enough, emotionally
charging us with faked stories, designed and produced to further their underhand agendas.

stop the rot. prise your eyes wide open.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception

All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players: They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts ~ William Shakespeare

At some point the final act will play out.

Perhaps the man behind the curtain is attempting to "enlighten" us to events going on behind the curtain.

For what reason though I wonder?

Perhaps the "final act" isn't so final after all.
edit on 18-12-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

i am of the same opinion SP.
it feels like someone else is at the reigns here.
it feels like we are being educated regarding their old world MO.

are we on the cusp of a glorious age?

heres hoping.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
BTW There is another map in Dark Knight movie at 1:25:26. Check it out.
The only thing i could clearly see on it is MIDTOWN.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by flice
Ok... I guess I went on with this craze as well... Here's what I "found":

Check out Strike zone 5 on the map:

The street names just to the right of the red marker says:

Pluto st.
Willett st.
Saturn st.
Harvey st.
"unreadable"
Robinson st.
Mars st.
Seas st.
Venus st.
Gert st.
Jupiter st.
Market st. (or... I'm not sure.. .hard to read)

Unusual name set for that area.... you got names every 2nd time... then you got planets for the others.

At first I read Willet as "will" and was thinking that it was s question, as in: "Will Harvey Robinson sea(s)"?
But then I checked Harvey Robinson... and guess what... Harvey Robinson turns out to be a an adolescent serial killer!

While no one can say what actually caused Robinson to rape and murder, or why he kept on doing it, he did grow up with disadvantages that could have influenced his resistant and suspicious perception of other people.

Trutv on Harvey Robinson

Wiki on Harvey Robinson

Then for the fun of it I tried googling the planet street names... Apparently the adress Pluto Street, is owned by US Air Force Department, and the surrounding streets names, while not "st." they are all named after planets.

Have to add:

Gert: Gert van Rooyen, a south african mass abducter and killer of children, believed to have been a satanist at the time.

Busy reading through the thread, found this. So alternating planets with serial killers in city streets? And some want us to believe that everything in coincidental? Someone who puts together batman movies really IS deranged?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
How are mentally disturbed young men being identified and set up to be the patsy in domestic covert actions designed for 'problem-reaction-solution' programming of lawmakers and the general public in order to further the 'New World Order' agenda?

Early reports from Sandy Hook mentioned two or multiple shooters involved. This was reduced to one 'lone nut' as was the case in Aurora and many, many cases going all the way back to the original 'lone nut' in modern history: Lee Harvey Oswald.

Covert actions are usually set up in ways that one 'lone nut' (who fits the profile) is blamed and then it's an open and quickly shut case, case closed. This m.o. has been done successfully for years, RFK hit, MLK hit, mass shootings, John Lennon hit, you name it. As soon as lawmakers and the public are satisfied that the 'lone nut' in the media did it all by his lonesome, the secret agenda moves forward. Even in the case of 9/11, Osama bin Laden emerged quickly as the media's 'lone nut' just as Saddam Hussein had been the 'lone nut' who gave the USA 'no choice' but to invade Iraq and in so doing make the military-industrial complex and defense contractors much wealthier in the process.

I don't have any evidence that Sandy Hook was a covert op. But I do not rule it out, seeing as there is now such a big push to ban at least some types of firearms.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutonaLimb

so far i'm not sold on this theory but i do recall thinking the catholic priest looked really familar, like i'd seen him before.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller

Originally posted by flice
Ok... I guess I went on with this craze as well... Here's what I "found":

Check out Strike zone 5 on the map:

The street names just to the right of the red marker says:

Pluto st.
Willett st.
Saturn st.
Harvey st.
"unreadable"
Robinson st.
Mars st.
Seas st.
Venus st.
Gert st.
Jupiter st.
Market st. (or... I'm not sure.. .hard to read)

Unusual name set for that area.... you got names every 2nd time... then you got planets for the others.

At first I read Willet as "will" and was thinking that it was s question, as in: "Will Harvey Robinson sea(s)"?
But then I checked Harvey Robinson... and guess what... Harvey Robinson turns out to be a an adolescent serial killer!

While no one can say what actually caused Robinson to rape and murder, or why he kept on doing it, he did grow up with disadvantages that could have influenced his resistant and suspicious perception of other people.

Trutv on Harvey Robinson

Wiki on Harvey Robinson

Then for the fun of it I tried googling the planet street names... Apparently the adress Pluto Street, is owned by US Air Force Department, and the surrounding streets names, while not "st." they are all named after planets.

Have to add:

Gert: Gert van Rooyen, a south african mass abducter and killer of children, believed to have been a satanist at the time.

Busy reading through the thread, found this. So alternating planets with serial killers in city streets? And some want us to believe that everything in coincidental? Someone who puts together batman movies really IS deranged?

And its not Market st. More like Makert.
About unreadable. It looks like there are two Mars streets...
edit on 18/12/12 by Geoneo99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

What is the point of the pictures above?

Not being an ass, this is a genuine question.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

reply to post by undo

i dunno. i think out on a limb posted them to suggest the people at the scene after the incident, were all actors. only thing that seemed familar to me was the priest or pastor (who is not in the pic).
edit on 18-12-2012 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by switching yard
How are mentally disturbed young men being identified and set up to be the patsy in domestic covert actions designed for 'problem-reaction-solution' programming of lawmakers and the general public in order to further the 'New World Order' agenda?

Early reports from Sandy Hook mentioned two or multiple shooters involved. This was reduced to one 'lone nut' as was the case in Aurora and many, many cases going all the way back to the original 'lone nut' in modern history: Lee Harvey Oswald.

Covert actions are usually set up in ways that one 'lone nut' (who fits the profile) is blamed and then it's an open and quickly shut case, case closed. This m.o. has been done successfully for years, RFK hit, MLK hit, mass shootings, John Lennon hit, you name it. As soon as lawmakers and the public are satisfied that the 'lone nut' in the media did it all by his lonesome, the secret agenda moves forward. Even in the case of 9/11, Osama bin Laden emerged quickly as the media's 'lone nut' just as Saddam Hussein had been the 'lone nut' who gave the USA 'no choice' but to invade Iraq and in so doing make the military-industrial complex and defense contractors much wealthier in the process.

I don't have any evidence that Sandy Hook was a covert op. But I do not rule it out, seeing as there is now such a big push to ban at least some types of firearms.

There is a thread or two regarding the programming of James Holmes. An inmate came forward with the story that Holmes said he felt like he was in a video game and that his therapist programmed him. Unlikely right? Well we'll never know most likely. Since when does anyone believe an inmate OR a mass murderer? Anyhow the story is out there.

Given the Dark Knight rises connection to Holmes and now Lanza with this clip of Sandy Hook in the same movie, can we also speculate that maybe Lanza was also programmed. The guy was a loner and a computer whiz so obviously spend hours on the computer. If he has aspergers, he may have had the common characteristic of lacking empathy for his peers. There is an article on Huffpost stating that Adam felt no physical pain, which required monitoring of Adam. Weird indeed.

We know some criminals or potential criminals are lured in by Feds/cops online, as they engage these potential criminals and encourage their behavior so they can arrest them. Is it a leap to suggest something along those lines took place in Adam's case. Obviously this wouldn't be done by the feds/cops but by a different group, the same group associated with all the Holmes & Dark Knight connections. If Adam was mentally disturbed, would that make it easier to accomplish?

Remember, Adam also destroyed 2 computers in his home. If Adam was mentally disturbed, had guns available at home and his mom "mentally set him up for mass murder because she was a prepper", then what purpose would destroying 2 home computers serve?? If this is another MK Ultra type programming, he must have been programmed to destroy them? Because right now, the computers seem to be completely out of the picture. People are now questioning only the guns and the psychological impact that preppers have on the rest of society.

So right after I post this -- I go to yahoo to check a stock price and this is on the front page about Lanza's computers.

Yahoo

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

It is in their school records.
One might be horrified at the kind of information the schools keep on the children attending their school.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by six67seven

There is a thread or two regarding the programming of James Holmes. An inmate came forward with the story that Holmes said he felt like he was in a video game and that his therapist programmed him. Unlikely right? Well we'll never know most likely. Since when does anyone believe an inmate OR a mass murderer? Anyhow the story is out there.

Given the Dark Knight rises connection to Holmes and now Lanza with this clip of Sandy Hook in the same movie, can we also speculate that maybe Lanza was also programmed. The guy was a loner and a computer whiz so obviously spend hours on the computer. If he has aspergers, he may have had the common characteristic of lacking empathy for his peers. There is an article on Huffpost stating that Adam felt no physical pain, which required monitoring of Adam. Weird indeed.

We know some criminals or potential criminals are lured in by Feds/cops online, as they engage these potential criminals and encourage their behavior so they can arrest them. Is it a leap to suggest something along those lines took place in Adam's case. Obviously this wouldn't be done by the feds/cops but by a different group, the same group associated with all the Holmes & Dark Knight connections. If Adam was mentally disturbed, would that make it easier to accomplish?

Remember, Adam also destroyed 2 computers in his home. If Adam was mentally disturbed, had guns available at home and his mom "mentally set him up for mass murder because she was a prepper", then what purpose would destroying 2 home computers serve?? If this is another MK Ultra type programming, he must have been programmed to destroy them? Because right now, the computers seem to be completely out of the picture. People are now questioning only the guns and the psychological impact that preppers have on the rest of society.

So right after I post this -- I go to yahoo to check a stock price and this is on the front page about Lanza's computers.

Yahoo

There is a miniseries The Trojan Horse (2008). I saw it about 3 years ago. In this movie some patsy kills people thinking hes in a videogame. It COULD be that Adam was directed the same way. But it (Sandy Hook shooting) COULD easy be done in a different way

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Floydshayvious

This is bull & the poster is a fraud. folks - watch the movie. it's not there. I watched the movie last night paused it on this shot - not there. fake.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

reply to post by undo

is it the same lady in both photos?

well one is a mother (mrs. phelps) who has 2 children attending sandy hook school,
and was interviewed by msm.

the other (lower photo) is jennifer greenberg, daughter in law of maurice greenberg and
suspected actor in many faked psy-ops.

if they are one and the same, then we have an actor representing in a 'real' scenario.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

Originally posted by OutonaLimb

so far i'm not sold on this theory but i do recall thinking the catholic priest looked really familar, like i'd seen him before.

could you post a picture undo. maybe it will help jog other members memories.

new topics

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join