It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SANDY HOOK reference in BATMAN movie

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I don't understand how someone caught this? They must have been really looking.

Before any other questions I wanna know who was the first to find this and how the hell they found it

I mean look how quick it goes by

edit on 16-12-2012 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-12-2012 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

Now that I've seen that video, there is a definite possibility this is a hoax.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

The quality is so bad in this video you can't see anything, I will try when my boyfriend gets home to upload one in 720-1080p, he knows how to do those things

edit on 16-12-2012 by tomorrowseer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
reply to post by Carreau

"Everything is planned. There are no coincidences." *
*FDR

That is not an FDR quote. Nice try....

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
The Batman movies were using NYC/Manhattan Island as a stand-in for "Gotham City". Sandy Hook and Sandy Hook Bay will always figure into any maps of NYC. It sits right across from Coney Island. Sometimes coincidences are just that.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by PatrickGarrow17

How could it be a hoax?

We've already had another member who owns the DVD confirm it.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
IMO, whoever caught this first, knew it was there and wants us to know its there....... You would not scan any part of the scenes shown where those maps are and find that 3 days after the sandy Hook shooting. Yet we know its there as others have posted stills from the movie...This matrix is way bigger than we think..

Begs the question ...why is it we need to find it so quickly after the shooting that someone shows us where to look?....the batman movie needs gone over with a fine tooth comb..
edit on 16-12-2012 by captiva because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tomorrowseer

Its in red. The OP pics are from the high resolution DVD. But its actually worded and his hand goes there. Not just a part of the map, but highlighted with words, circles near it and his hand.

Now I know the makers of this were not innocent, but the actors surely couldn't have known.

edit on 16-12-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

The thing is that the map indicates a place called Sandy Hook. It could be a street, a town, etc.

This actually happened in the town of Newton right? There is a Sandy Hook Rd in Indiana, a town called Sandy Hook in NJ and KY, there is a Sandy Hook Methodist Church in Indiana.

The map in the movie more likely indicates a town or suburb given the size of the words. Not an elementary school. If it were a true coincidence wouldn't the map read NEWTON?

I would say most every state has a town (most of them just wide spots in the road) referred to as Sandy Hook, and most every big city is going to have something (anything) with Sandy Hook in the name. When you consider that it makes this much less of a coincidence. And when you consider that Sandy Hook was a school and the location was Newton it makes it less of a coincidence yet again.
edit on 16-12-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-12-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
reply to post by wingsfan

I thought the shooters dad is a Tax Attorney for GE? Was he involved in the Libor scandal as well?? If so.... can you link me? Thanks!!

Well he was some sort of VP and linked with Ernst and Young as well. We know James father was a top scientist at FICO and was supposedly studying libor. Aside from that I can't find a single link that actually proves either is a witness or testifying.

In fact most key sources I've traced lead back to conspiracy type sites. I find the careers of the fathers interesting still however.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Let me comment and defend those expressing not a coincidence to those flaming them.Yes there are coincidences ( natural ).Like thinking of someone and walking around a corner and bumping into them ( many would debate that is supernatural ,but that is another debate).I believe those using not a coincidence are using it in the context to express that there is a repeditive pattern to these so called coincidences that cannot be ignored.That is a fair observation their behalf.
edit on 16-12-2012 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
The Batman movies were using NYC/Manhattan Island as a stand-in for "Gotham City". Sandy Hook and Sandy Hook Bay will always figure into any maps of NYC. It sits right across from Coney Island. Sometimes coincidences are just that.

I do not think it coincidence. They are the only words you can read on the page.. Is this a coincidence too..

Ducktails - Disney Ask about Illuminati

or this.. neos passport in the matrix

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

The depth of your paranoia is worrisome. As I have stated and have others, there are MANY places named Sandy Hook. The size on the map indicates a large town, the town that the shooting happened in was called Newton, the school was Sandy Hook. Have you ever thought that maybe someone in the making of the movie was raised in a place called Sandy Hook and it was a shout out to their hometown? Or maybe it just happened to be on a map they used?

link   
in the meantime while I wait to upload the high resolution clip, here is a map that I found that was given to people, It shows the "strike zones" where bane, the main villain in the movie was going to set off bombs. Sandy Hook was supposely Strike zone 1, Can anyone make out any other readable names? Strike zone 2 says Fort Clinton? or Port Clinton? I know there is a Port Clinton in Ohio *hides*

link   
James Newton...co wrote the score for the main themes in the batman movie....

link   
2 for the price of 1....sorry double post..
edit on 16-12-2012 by captiva because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Well I have been curious how this became known as the NewTown shooting when the name of the town
is Sandy Hook.

Look it up. Sandy Hook, CT.

New Town, New Country, New World, perhaps?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by PatrickGarrow17
reply to post by ElOmen

Now that I've seen that video, there is a definite possibility this is a hoax.

Or someone involved in the film decided to spill the beans?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Go to a map and look at the way towns and cities are designated.
They don't usually go diagonally.

You can see Gotham is on the map too.
I don't think the point is that it has to be the SAME exact town.
It's what it represents.
Just like Gotham represents NY.

What is Sandy Hook representing now?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by exponent

Wtf is your problem and why are you here? I read and participate in conspiracy theories because I find them interesting and a brain challenge, seeing or discovering unusual connections. It does not make someone crazy to explore fringe ideas...sometimes, that is how crimes get solved...by looking places no one else thought to look.

I have read your additions to the thread and I have to say you are a little too interested in what other people think...on a conspiracy site not less. Why would that be?

If you don't like conspiracy theories...don't let the door hit you in the @ss on the way out.
edit on 12/16/2012 by Jeremiah65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I think the chances are pretty high that a bunch of crazies have been studying the Batman movie frontwards and backwards since the Aurora incident.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join