It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SANDY HOOK reference in BATMAN movie

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by SkuzzleButt

THE SHAPE AND FINGERPRINT OF THE EYES CANNOT LIE

I posted a thred for Conspiracy File but moderator Don't Tread on Me decided to file it to Politics but this is not about politics as much as it is a Conspiracy????

Have People died? RIght now I am more unsure than I was I can tell you that much...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

REVERSED FATHERS PIC BACK TO NORMAL:

edit on 12/18/2012 by YAHUWAH SAVES because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by destination now

Weird how within a 40 min period a whole bunch of "no one died" believers show up on the thread and then take ages to reply and when they do reply it is with such vitriol as they are all here to defend outonalimb..

I started reading the thread and found the way you kept calling everyone deranged, mentally ill, psychotic, shameful, sick, disturbed etc redundant.

I also found it to be a symptom of poor mental health, something I found ironic considering the name calling by you in this thread.

As far as the moral/morale "thing", yes I know the difference between those words.

It doesn't matter, we can omit the word in question all together.

My point was your over inflated ego was clinging even more to listening to yourself speak.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception

I'm not judging you if you don't, each to their own

You words have been nothing but judgmental.

Have you read some of the things that outonalimb has said to people who disagree with them? The only thing I am judging on this thread is the theory that no one died and some of the obscure references to try and prove that, and I still stand by my beliefs, if you truly believe that no one died at Sandy Hook, then you are delusional.

Do you believe that all of those people died at Sandy Hook? Ok you're not sad that they did, but do you believe they died?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Weird how within a 40 min period a whole bunch of "no one died" believers show up on the thread and then take ages to reply and when they do reply it is with such vitriol as they are all here to defend outonalimb..

I started reading the thread and found the way you kept calling everyone deranged, mentally ill, psychotic, shameful, sick, disturbed etc redundant.

I also found it to be a symptom of poor mental health, something I found ironic considering the name calling by you in this thread.

As far as the moral/morale "thing", yes I know the difference between those words.

It doesn't matter, we can omit the word in question all together.

My point was your over inflated ego was clinging even more to listening to yourself speak.

Only when you started reading the thread...well I did not participate til about page 19 so why not go after all of the dozens of other people who used those terms long before I did....

And as for the morale/moral thing...don't be backtracking now...you already admitted you were wrong"

Anyway back on topic, I still believe that all of those people did die and I don't believe it was foretold in a batman movie

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

I said absolutely nothing about no one died theory and made no any statements about it. And i respect your right to be here and express your feelings or thoughts...

BUT

Theres a problem. I dont respect the way you are doing it. What makes you think that ONLY YOU KNOW THE TRUTH what happened at Sandy Hook? Why cant we all discuss any aspects of this EVENT without being accused by you? Even if this no one died theory is wrong, we can discuss it, right?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by YAHUWAH SAVES

I'm not surprised the mod deleted it, and I'm glad that there are good moderators on this site to root this stuff out.

Well done mods, thank you.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkuzzleButt

Originally posted by OutonaLimb

destination unknown.

these two women are the same yes

But whats the significance here? please explain.

the first picture shows the phelps family who have two children at sandy hook school.

the second picture is of jennifer greenberg sexton, close relation of maurice greenberg,
suspected of acting/participating in numerous faked psy-ops.

if what you say is correct, and i believe it is, then jennifer greenberg played
the role of a grieving family member with children at the school.

busted.

edit on 18-12-2012 by OutonaLimb because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Do you believe that all of those people died at Sandy Hook? Ok you're not sad that they did, but do you believe they died?

I am not sure what I believe for right now.

The important thing is IF I did believe without a doubt it was real (like you), the last thing I would do is hang out in this thread calling names, and casting shame upon those who think differently than myself.

If I did start doing that I would ask myself why.

I would choose instead to argue the illogical points mentioned by people, and go after the ball not the person holding it.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
DID ANYONE ELSE point this map out? If not, it's going to get buried:

This was only strike point one.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

why not go after all of the dozens of other people who used those terms long before I did....

Because they said what they had to say and moved on.

I read three pages of your "posts" all saying the same thing over and over.

The fact that you continued to show signs of being mentally unstable, while calling others mentally unstable is ironic.

I enjoy irony, so I said something to you.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Geoneo99

I said absolutely nothing about no one died theory and made no any statements about it. And i respect your right to be here and express your feelings or thoughts...

BUT

Theres a problem. I dont respect the way you are doing it. What makes you think that ONLY YOU KNOW THE TRUTH what happened at Sandy Hook? Why cant we all discuss any aspects of this EVENT without being accused by you? Even if this no one died theory is wrong, we can discuss it, right?

You can discuss it all you like..I was not the person who said "stop posting" as someone did to me. But as long as you keep discussing it, I will keep replying with what I think...I'm a member of the forum and I'm just as entitled to my opinion as anyone else.

And I think if you read back you will see some very nasty comments about me, just because I believe that anyone who thinks the whole thing is a hoax and it's all actors in the newscasts is seriously deluded.

Did you pull up the person who said "please stop posting" to me What did that add to the debate and how was that anyway to speak to anyone, I didn't like what they said, but what the heck just ignored them and carried on posting.

Anyway got to go and make dinner for the kids, but I will be back later

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

why not go after all of the dozens of other people who used those terms long before I did....

Because they said what they had to say and moved on.

I read three pages of your "posts" all saying the same thing over and over.

The fact that you continued to show signs of being mentally unstable, while calling others mentally unstable is ironic.

I enjoy irony, so I said something to you.

Well you can;t have read it that closely then because there have been several people who have said it more than I have...

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

And as for the morale/moral thing...don't be backtracking now...you already admitted you were wrong"

What are you talking about? There is no right or wrong in that statement, it just is.

Again you are creating things inside your mind.. I am not back tracking. I can read the difference in moral/morale, my point had nothing to do with the word itself.

It was your reaction to what was said, and thanking the poster for thinking your were an authority on anything.

That continued to inflate your ego while you continued to write post after post saying the same thing again and again.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

I notice that we have Chelsey and Clinton on the map.... Is she being positioned for something....

I read on another thread that once the general sheeple figure out things like this and start examining they end up changing the game midstream so the odds now that the map will have any further significance would be pretty slim...

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

It has been pointed out.

Also strike zone 2 is next to Fort Clinton. Clinton recently suffered a concussion and is said to be replaced by John Kerry as Secretary of State. John Kerry is Skull and Bones.

Strike zone 3 seems to be along Queens River near the docks, If there is anything to this then possibly something to do with the royal baby on its way or maybe queen Elizardbreath?

Strike zone 4 seems to be located next to a park. Idk?

Strike zone 5 is back up along the Queens River so possibly another incident related to that.

Of course that is only if there is anything to this.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Well you can;t have read it that closely then because there have been several people who have said it more than I have...

How old are you?

Just because "others" are doing it more does not make something right.

I didn't say anything to the other posters because I happened to come into the thread and read your posts, not the posts of others.

I wasn't going to say anything but after three pages full of you saying the same thing over and over it got old..

I agree you are allowed to have your opinion, but you may as well keep copying and pasting your words.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
it begins,

So... it's against the law to not agree with what, "officials" are claiming?

I can see the gov in the future attempting to shut down sites that contradict their story

interesting comment

Does CNN know that they were the lead in posting Ryan Lanza's name instead of Adam Lanza? Oops! Forgot that didn't we? Prosecution for "false reports" my ass. I haven't seen any CNN journalists or news anchors being taken in for false reporting yet. Good job social media for allowing us to post this kind of bs up so that we can call it what it is!

edit on 18-12-2012 by SkuzzleButt because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
It's amazing how you have to be very politically correct out in the open and walk emotionless like you were blending in to an Invasion of the Body Snatures Movie... so we come in here to be open minded and Question Everything and you consistently get people on here who drip a faucet non stop telling you that you are nuts for questioning these things.... That you are ignorant... That you are heartless... etc etc etc...

Again why are you here unless you are really angry at anyone who questions things that seem to not add up or you are paid?

drip... drip.... drip....

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Your funny you have nothing better to do than ruin other people thought exercises with pointless post of opinion and nothing backing those stances...you are accepting the spoon feed narrative w/o skepticism. Why did you come to ATS to begin with? I came because although I don't buy everything it is brain exercise, if the things you read bother you, you should just leave and let the rest of us have our work-out...

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

And again. I dont think calling names ads more weight to your viewpoint...Sorry.

Dont you really understand why someone asked you to stop posting? Probably its because of your agression towards everyone who just slightly touched the subject - no one died theory...

new topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join