It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SANDY HOOK reference in BATMAN movie

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by OutonaLimb

Yes, clearly this is all very funny to you, because you are so delusional that you truly believe that no one died.

Shame on you....

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutonaLimb

Originally posted by shasta9600

I don't care what anybody says about the possibility of someone acting "bizarre" in a situation like this, but nobody that I've ever met in my life would be laughing and smiling like this guy after their child was suppossed to have been murdered. No chance, it's not believable

this man (cg or otherwise) is acting. he has lost nobody.
but they show us this incongruity deliberately. just like the stories narrative is delivered
deliberately, full of inconsistencies and absurdities.
i really am very hopeful because of this story. no one has died but a lesson
is being taught to all. think fakery people, and take it from there.
it makes so much more sense.
then look back and see how many other times you have been fooled.

a new beginning looms, methinks.
where all children are treasured and blessed.

I didn't think this topic could get any worse, but it has. This poor man has lost his daughter and your trying to say he's FAKING grief....unbelievable. This is it, clear proof that you need to be sectioned and sent to a mental institution for your safety and the safety of everyone around you, you're not safe. I'm not joking, linking this to BATMAN was bad enough but to suggest that he is an actor who hasn't lost his daughter is worrying and I fear for the state of mind your in.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by paradism
And just in case OP's photos weren't enough, here's something else to chew on:

rense.com...

So we have two screenshots, Aurora and Sandy Hook, in Dark Knight Rises.

Obviously not that big an issue.

That scene with aurora is supposedly from the James Bond movie sky fall, not dark knight rises. Somebody made a misleading video and this is going around. I haven't seen either movie to confirm that.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by destination now

I don't see what you're seeing, I see a distraught man, trying to compose himself before talking to camera, the pauses you talk about with both the parent and Obama are actually very normal when someone is trying to speak without breaking down. I know that when I first saw the news breaking about this and I was speaking to my mum, I did exactly the same thing in as much "hey have you seen the awful news (pause..deep breathe..those poor kids (pause...deep breathe) because I was trying not to cry when speaking.

The man wanted to talk to the media (they probably hounded him to do so) and he wanted to be composed, so he did the deep breathing, facial movement thing that we all do when we're trying to talk but wanting to cry.

So please stop with this utter nonsense that no children died...of course they did (am taking huge deep breathes right now trying to type this without swearing and calling you names) But you really are being totally offensive with your claims, that no one has died in any of these tragedies...YES, YES THEY HAVE.....

how do you know somebody died? because you were told so, right?
be angry all you wish, but all i see now is a bunch of bad actors and a hideously sloppy
narrative (purposefully so?).
the man supposedly lost his daughter in a horrific shootout the day before
and he is building himself up for the camera (laughing and smiling all the while)
like he is about to audition for the x-factor or something.
in the clip above, the mom talks about none of it seeming real, like something off the t.v.
this is crass acting and an even crasser script, and you have been suckered.

prove to me (and yourself) that there was even one victim, or that any of this
happened in the first place.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   

I don't see what you're seeing, I see a distraught man, trying to compose himself before talking to camera, the pauses you talk about with both the parent and Obama are actually very normal when someone is trying to speak without breaking down. I know that when I first saw the news breaking about this and I was speaking to my mum, I did exactly the same thing in as much "hey have you seen the awful news (pause..deep breathe..those poor kids (pause...deep breathe) because I was trying not to cry when speaking.

The man wanted to talk to the media (they probably hounded him to do so) and he wanted to be composed, so he did the deep breathing, facial movement thing that we all do when we're trying to talk but wanting to cry.

So please stop with this utter nonsense that no children died...of course they did (am taking huge deep breathes right now trying to type this without swearing and calling you names) But you really are being totally offensive with your claims, that no one has died in any of these tragedies...YES, YES THEY HAVE.....

be angry all you wish, but all i see now is a bunch of bad actors and a hideously sloppy
and he is building himself up for the camera (laughing and smiling all the while)
in the clip above, the mom talks about none of it seeming real, like something off the t.v.

Please seek help, you're not mentally stable.

edit on 18-12-2012 by Cynicaleye because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-12-2012 by Cynicaleye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cynicaleye

Originally posted by shasta9600

I don't care what anybody says about the possibility of someone acting "bizarre" in a situation like this, but nobody that I've ever met in my life would be laughing and smiling like this guy after their child was suppossed to have been murdered. No chance, it's not believable

but they show us this incongruity deliberately. just like the stories narrative is delivered

I didn't think this topic could get any worse, but it has. This poor man has lost his daughter and your trying to say he's FAKING grief....unbelievable. This is it, clear proof that you need to be sectioned and sent to a mental institution for your safety and the safety of everyone around you, you're not safe. I'm not joking, linking this to BATMAN was bad enough but to suggest that he is an actor who hasn't lost his daughter is worrying and I fear for the state of mind your in.

laugh my arse off again.

you are so cock sure he is genuine. may i ask why?
boyfriends/husbands lie. girlfriends/wives lie. people lie.
governments lie.
but this man must be telling the truth (contrary to impressions) because
the msm, who are controlled by the government, say so and present it so.

snap out of it. shake yourself and start again.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Oh My God.....What age are you? Have you ever lost anyone close to you? Your stupidity and crass comments just defy any sort of logic.

What about you prove to me that no one died...Why don't you look that guy up, go to his house and video the response and post it here, though I imagine you won't even get off the doorstep once you've confronted him with your findings.

Why don't you find out when the "fake funerals" are and go along to one, then you might begin to see what grief really is..but I don't suppose you'll leave your basement long enough to do that!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Oh My God.....What age are you? Have you ever lost anyone close to you? Your stupidity and crass comments just defy any sort of logic.

What about you prove to me that no one died...Why don't you look that guy up, go to his house and video the response and post it here, though I imagine you won't even get off the doorstep once you've confronted him with your findings.

Why don't you find out when the "fake funerals" are and go along to one, then you might begin to see what grief really is..but I don't suppose you'll leave your basement long enough to do that!

laugh my arse off again, again.

you will kick yourself for being so blindly gullible. you really will.

oh well. everyone in their own time.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Just watched the video. and I see merit to both sides of this argument. but, to me, the eyes....it's the relaxed demeanor, the look in his eyes, the pauses without tears....something's not right here. Now to say that it's a hoax
begs the question "How do you incorporate an entire town and their relatives into participating in such an evil hoax upon the entire country??" Now, if it's real, how do you account for the relaxed body posture, the intent look in his eyes as if he was looking to someone while he was reading his cue cards, and as this is only three days from the event how could he not shed one tear?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Why don't you do as I ask...go to the funerals, go to the man's door...no you can't because you live in a delusional fantasy world.

I hope that no one ever shoots any of your family and there are people on here saying that it didn't happen.

And I don't need to kick myself but someone sure as hell needs to kick some sense into you

And I don't care if I get a warning or banned for this comment because quite frankly if ATS is starting to be populated by people like you I don't want to be part of it.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by missvicky

How do you know how many tears he has shed? You don't know him and thank god for you, you are not having to live his life right now.

Really get a grip, it's bad enough that there is one delusional nut job on this thread, don't encourage it with more nonsense about no dead children

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Im pretty good at reading people and their body language- the guy your saying is an actor, could very well be one.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by lukeUK
Im pretty good at reading people and their body language- the guy your saying is an actor, could very well be one.

Well I think you're rubbish at reading people then..have you ever had to make a statement to the press after losing a child?

You, and the other "no dead children" people are simply delusional, if you honestly believe that no one died and the people appearing are actors

The disrespect to the dead is simply mindblowing in this thread. I actually wish the victims families could see this and respond to you, but on the other hand I would not put them through the further pain of that

DISGUSTING

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by lukeUK

Well I think you're rubbish at reading people then..have you ever had to make a statement to the press after losing a child?

You, and the other "no dead children" people are simply delusional, if you honestly believe that no one died and the people appearing are actors

The disrespect to the dead is simply mindblowing in this thread. I actually wish the victims families could see this and respond to you, but on the other hand I would not put them through the further pain of that

DISGUSTING

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   

That is absurd and delusional, you should be locked up because I really think that you might have some actual underlying mental issues if you think that this did not happen at all, you have in your statement giving a kick to the face of every poor family that had to endure this horrible tragedy. You my friend are sick, go get help.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Err, only after I finally found the beyond vaguely etched, unnoticeable words (and this is based off of the frame-shot-pictures you provided that were allegedly from the movie, not even mentioning that I am unaware of the possibility of anyone (unless they are some sort of super-human with highly enhanced eye site) being able to spot out something like this when watching the movie where this was probably on the screen less than a millisecond..

I must say that, it is obvious that the individual who is undoubtedly very free of time in a rather saddening way, is not very good at photoshop nor timing if they propose that anyone other than people suffering from paranoia or 'moronism' would believe it to be real, let alone proof of god knows what demented conspiracy this is supposed to 'support'..But, let's just say that it wasn't photoshopped, and if it wasn't- that it was not unable to be seen by anyone without super human capabilities, and say that it was on the screen for minutes and in an even BOLDER and noticeable text.... Well, what does it matter? How would it correlate with an awful event that took place around 5 years later besides it having a common name?

What does it matter WHAT was written, whether it be my little pony created the aids virus or peter rabbit had a furry nipple? Do you honestly think that this caused the event to happen? Or that it was pre-planned (which is an again demented thought) all of these years before by the creators of... batman?!?! or no wait, the illuminati or the government of course, had to do with the batman movie production and they infiltrated the batman movie with this COMPELLING, UNDENIABLE subliminal message!!!

LOL. What is insane is how many people are advocating this, it's almost scary that a lot of the same people with their delusional and disturbing nature aren't heavily medicated..

edit on 18-12-2012 by TheIceQueen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I'd just like to reply to all the hate that's going on this thread: I, too, ATM refuse to believe anyone actually died. I have no proof of it, but i'm eager to do the research to know for sure. Maybe i'll have to eat my own words. But to be so offended by mere words of others... I'm sorry to say this, but if words hurt you, you need to stay off the internet! It's a very varied people we have here.

This is what i've come up with so far. Now, someone please contribute, especially if you have more proof that we are wrong.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Methinks that you took too many puffs of the sick sonofabitch whom needs to be caught with a butterfly net crack pipe. Methinks that it is frightening to realize that someone like yourself is roaming around in society capable of god knows what if some innocent person looked at them ODDLY one day.. Jesus

edit on 18-12-2012 by TheIceQueen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by klebics
I'd just like to reply to all the hate that's going on this thread: I, too, ATM refuse to believe anyone actually died. I have no proof of it, but i'm eager to do the research to know for sure. Maybe i'll have to eat my own words. But to be so offended by mere words of others... I'm sorry to say this, but if words hurt you, you need to stay off the internet! It's a very varied people we have here.

This is what i've come up with so far. Now, someone please contribute, especially if you have more proof that we are wrong.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you

Proof that mental health is indeed declining.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Why don't you do as I ask...go to the funerals, go to the man's door...no you can't because you live in a delusional fantasy world.

I hope that no one ever shoots any of your family and there are people on here saying that it didn't happen.

And I don't need to kick myself but someone sure as hell needs to kick some sense into you

And I don't care if I get a warning or banned for this comment because quite frankly if ATS is starting to be populated by people like you I don't want to be part of it.

you don't like people who call BS when they see BS.

what do you know about me? i have been sucked into 'dramas' like this before
only to come to realise, through research, that i had been duped. and not just
on one or two occasions.
this bears all the hallmarks of another faked psy-op. same MO.

but you carry on in your offended, hurt and righteous vein, all-knowing destination unknown.
time will tell, as more inconsistencies and absurdities regarding this 'story' come to light,
who had what which way.

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join