It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SANDY HOOK reference in BATMAN movie

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by six67seven

It seems like there is no reason for that to be in there, granted I'm looking back on it now with a different perspective, but it just seems out of place. They zoom into the map for 3 seconds, just long enough for him to move the geiger counter and point to Sandy Hook, then they zoom back out, and end up walking out of the room without addressing the map again. To me at least, in hindsight, it seems like it was put there just so they could show SANDY HOOK, which should really be South Hinkley. I don't know, just seems odd to me.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by FriedBabelBroccoli
reply to post by princeofpeace

Please provide scientific papers which have been peer reviewed that would support your claim that the posters of this thread as a whole are delusional and paranoid. Also you could provide your academic and/or professional background so as to allow members to better judge your opinion as truth or farce.

Otherwise you are merely calling people names like a 3rd grade bully.

-Cheers

I smell burnt toast

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I would bet that their are people here at ATS, that do not even know that, Yes, it's true President Roosevelt let Pearl Harbor get Hit by the Jap's just so the US could have a reason to enter the war, in full support of the American people.
This was with total disregard to those that gave their lives for his Lie.

But who knows maybe someone on the inside is purposefully dumping this info in cartoons and movies in hope we will see what is going on.

You can't see now that just what our founding father's warned us about is happening.

Why do you think they gave us the 2nd amendment, it was to protect us from a corrupt broken government. The crooks and money men run the US now even Obama has admitted he has to answer to those above him.
edit on 17-12-2012 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)

link   
I think when parents arrived to pick up their children, the gravity of what had happened wasn't yet known. Wasn't it at least 2 hours later before the news media started reporting this as being more than a grudge shooting that occurred in the principal's office? The parents were probably just happy to see their little ones safe and sound. The vast majority of the 700 children were unscathed physically.

What's sad and hard to imagine is the parents of the murdered children having to remove their presents from under the Christmas tree. Just thinking of this chokes me up...
-cwm

link   

Now that I think about it that's a good point and very possible. I cant imagine it would be very difficult to do if someone wanted...and so subtle too.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by OOOOOO
No! Because then we would be the criminal's , we are not the criminals, we are law abiding citizens that have the gut's to stand up for what is good and right.
And it's we are not some murdering punk with total disregard for others and especially those that can't stand up for themselves.
I don't know who you are but their are still good people that still believe in the American dream and will fight to keep and protect it.

"Criminal" is a relative term. The Founding Fathers would be considered as criminals using your definition. I find it criminal to take risks at the expense of others.

You can't see now that just what our founding father's warned us about is happening.

Why do you think they gave us the 2nd amendment, it was to protect us from a corrupt broken government. The crooks and money men run the US now even Obama has admitted he has to answer to those above him.

I do agree with this though.
edit on 12/17/2012 by Asheliate because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by CudiTheKid

It seems like there is no reason for that to be in there, granted I'm looking back on it now with a different perspective, but it just seems out of place. They zoom into the map for 3 seconds, just long enough for him to move the geiger counter and point to Sandy Hook, then they zoom back out, and end up walking out of the room without addressing the map again. To me at least, in hindsight, it seems like it was put there just so they could show SANDY HOOK, which should really be South Hinkley. I don't know, just seems odd to me.

It's always healthy to see things from a different perspective

..although some would scream the exact opposite from the rooftops. Ahem - some ARE in this thread! .. as if no one is supposed to ask questions... as if questions are suddenly unnatural.. as if they KNOW all the facts and the discussion is to cease.. if they KNOW all the facts, tell the Newtown police department to immediately conclude their investigation into the Sandy Hook massacre... sheez. people are ridiculed for posting their own conspiracy theories on a conspiracy website. It is not the conspiracy theorists that are ruining ATS, it is the self- anointed KNOW-IT-ALLS.. that spew vitriol.

vit·ri·ol
/ˈvitrēəl/
Noun
1. Sulfuric acid.
2. Cruel and bitter criticism.

def
edit on 17-12-2012 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Whoever smelt it first,, dealt it first. I think that the CIA leaked this through God Like Productions. Very interesting. Someone who actually KNEW had to be the one who first spotted and pointed this out. I watched the movie and watched for it, and it passed me by very easily.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Asheliate

What are you talking about, your saying buy guns on the black market.

I'm talking about retaining our right's as a Citizen's of the United States of America.

Your talking some crazy stuff.

George Washington would of kicked your arse for sure, back in the day.

I don't know maybe I just don't understand where you are coming from, I don't see how put other in danger.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

I'm talking about retaining our right's as a Citizen's of the United States of America.

Perhaps you need FEMA to tell you otherwise? At least buying guns on the black market will make it harder for them to be stolen from their parents.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

No i am thinkin one of the outside two is the middle....you will have to search for the mane to figure it out...

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Other than not making much sense at all; and taking a representative of a government entity's word during a presentation from 2001 speaking to 10 whole people as proof that the founding fathers would be criminals today.....

other than all that - you're way off topic!!!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

So that does not mean it's true, this is like brain washing.

That why in time we have to get our government back on track, as to be the right track, as to by the people and for the people not by the rich bankers and for the rich bankers..

This is lies , this shows how easy it is to manipulate a person of low intellect, Jefferson was a great man, far greater by far than Obama or Bush, maybe not in power but in being a person.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Someone somewhere.... will find it.

It's THE of the internet. The cloud.
edit on 17-12-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
It doesn't make any sense to remove guns because one nut job goes out and does something wrong. Take away guns, someone is going to find a way to kill. You could walk around the corner and meet up with an IUD or having someone rip your face off with their teeth. Taking guns away is treating the symptom, not the problem.

Why should I lose my gun, because a nut goes to a school and decides to kill people? I shouldn't.

And when the United States government starts getting serious and laying down THEIR arms, and stops selling them off to other countries where other people get killed..... when Obama stops ordering drone strikes that kills entire families, including innocent children all at once....MAYBE just maybe I'll back you on a national AWB.

Hey leaders, you know, you, who runs around with armed security .... tell your guards to lay down their arms too, if we're going with a ban on guns. YOU lead the way. Right? Why should just the average citizen have to hand their arms over?

Signed,

Responsible, sane, gun owner and parent

edit on 17-12-2012 by Thunder heart woman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

But that's just it. I don't think any of the congressmen and woman are proposing to ban guns or remove the 2nd. Just the assault rifles and all the extra rounds.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asheliate

Perhaps you need FEMA to tell you otherwise? At least buying guns on the black market will make it harder for them to be stolen from their parents.

UGH. NO. What I want in our country is legal, responsible gun ownership. We do NOT want to ban weapons and create a black market, which will in turn.... CREATE MORE CRIME.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

But that's just it. I don't think any of the congressmen and woman are proposing to ban guns or remove the 2nd. Just the assault rifles and all the extra rounds.

Well, when their body guards will lay down their assault weapons, I'll consider their proposal. When the govt stops exporting military grade weapons, I'll listen. Until then, I'm not following the hypocrisy of our "leaders".

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Loki420th

I sent this thread to Alex Jones today as a news tip as i had a feeling he would be interested and guess what he was.

LOOK AT THIS LINK BELOW.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 17-12-2012 by southbeach because: I used the word Lol and after thinking about what i wrote no thought of jest should be used on a thread of such sensitivity

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thunder heart woman
It doesn't make any sense to remove guns because one nut job goes out and does something wrong. Take away guns, someone is going to find a way to kill. You could walk around the corner and meet up with an IUD or having someone rip your face off with their teeth. Taking guns away is treating the symptom, not the problem.

Why should I lose my gun, because a nut goes to a school and decides to kill people? I shouldn't.

And when the United States government starts getting serious and laying down THEIR arms, and stops selling them off to other countries where other people get killed..... when Obama stops ordering drone strikes that kills entire families, including innocent children all at once....MAYBE just maybe I'll back you on a national AWB.

Hey leaders, you know, you, who runs around with armed security .... tell your guards to lay down their arms too, if we're going with a ban on guns. YOU lead the way. Right? Why should just the average citizen have to hand their arms over?

Signed,

Responsible, sane, gun owner and parent

edit on 17-12-2012 by Thunder heart woman because: (no reason given)

That ma'am is a great post. Great insight!

Any thoughts on a possible Dark Knight/Sandy Hook connection??

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join