It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SANDY HOOK reference in BATMAN movie

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
This is the worst topic i've ever read on this site and the majority of posters here need professional help. It's clear that they LOVE these massacres because it allows them to concoct a NWO story around it and live out their paranoid delusions. I wouldn't be surprised if one of the posters in this thread go and shoot up a movie studio due to their belief that Hollywood is constructing a New World Order, anybody who believes that these images are anything other than coincidences are mentally ill. I honestly mean that.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by L8RT8RZ

You are telling me that this does not make you think at all, have you been through the whole thread? I don't take the connection too serious but it is odd that both shootings are labled by name in the movie, and that Sandy Hook in DKR was South Hinkly in all others why the name change? 13th Zodiac did a very good job with the Aura shooting connections....

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
So the shooting for DKR happened in Aurora, Colorado.

Aurora Colorado in Spanish is translated to Red Dawn, a movie that came out recently.

Just a coincidence, obviously. Nothing to see here.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I'm truly amazed that a OP like that can gather so much attention and further nonsense.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

Originally posted by L8RT8RZ

Originally posted by ParanoidAmerican
reply to post by L8RT8RZ

Tell it to the media they started the feeding frenzzy...if that is the issue with the thread stop reading and distracting from those who are mentally excercising possiblities.
edit on 17-12-2012 by ParanoidAmerican because: (no reason given)

Mental exercise is very different from fantasizing and paranoia

i'm not sure yet, where i stand on this subject. but i am curious what your position is on 9-11 and, hmm, who shot jfk. any ideas?
edit on 17-12-2012 by undo because: (no reason given)

There could possibly be conspiracies involved in them, but I didn't bring them up within a week of them happening.
Wait until an official story is released before you try to debunk it. The official details haven't been released about the shooting, just various news reports based on information as they gathered it. When an official report is made, if you disagree with it, then work to debunk it. Don't try to dream up scenarious of what it may possibly be before anyone is even stating what the "facts" may happen to be.

What these people are doing is attacking news stories that are already outdated and have been proven to be incorrect. They aren't debunking an "official story" and since there isn't an "official story" yet, it can't possibly be a conspiracy since that's one of the foundations of a conspiracy.

All they are doing is fussing and fuming about newscasts and keeping an wound open. There were children who died, children. For the love of God allow them to be put to rest before all the paranoi and ignorance starts flying about. At least wait until there is something to debunk before they start trying to debunk it.

This is what tears apart the REAL conspiracy proofs. A bunch of nutjobs jump on something like a blog about a comment about a quote about a newstory that someone repeated their rendition of on a radio show that was then repeated on TV and somebody wrote about it on an internet message board. That makes all people who wish to provide proof or support for an idea look like fools just the the people who run rampant with silliness.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cynicaleye
This is the worst topic i've ever read on this site and the majority of posters here need professional help. It's clear that they LOVE these massacres because it allows them to concoct a NWO story around it and live out their paranoid delusions. I wouldn't be surprised if one of the posters in this thread go and shoot up a movie studio due to their belief that Hollywood is constructing a New World Order, anybody who believes that these images are anything other than coincidences are mentally ill. I honestly mean that.

I am in full agreement with you. It's amazing how far people can actually go sometimes

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
i think what bugs me most about topics like this, is not so much the theory (which is rather disturbing on its own), but the implications behind the comments on the theory. you can witness the entire spectrum of human foibles in this thread, including mistrust, accusations, false witness, pot kettle black, ostracization, and an underlying current of racism and rather well camoflaged political oneupmanship, including the looming threat of being labelled a nutcase for having an opinion that differs from the one put forth in the newspaper. i think this exact same scenario can be witnessed in reverse, on the 9-11 issue during the bush administration.

it just muddies the topic up something fierce, to drag politics into it. if you think your side needs to be protected that badly, that you'd concoct theories without reason, or attack theories without reason, you're not making this any easier or better.

check your party at the door please.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Here is the little girl witness

What is weird is that she heard no gunshots, but instead people on the roof. How can you NOT hear 27 people
getting massacred in your school? She doesnt even seem scared. Probably the child of some rich oil exec.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by waltdisney

Nice find with the gremlins, found out there was one missing in your vid.

From the Lone Gunman, this pilot episode was aired less than 6 months before the actual event.
Writen by no less than Cris Carter, the mind behind the X-files.

Back to Sandy Hook.
Do any Batman crack know if the shooter could have been "copy catin" some vilain in the Batman universe?
I know Holmes was wrongly portrayed as the Joker by the media at the time of the incident.
Someone with alot of knowledge on the serie pointed out about an actual Batman comic book quite similar to what happened in Aurora. Those things takes a minimum of times to uncover though.

Also since when exactly it has been change from South Hinkley to Sandy Hook, i'd appreciate a consensus on a time line. Date please, not a particularly complicated movie name but a date. Theres people around here who aren't really familiar with Batman. So for those who think Micheal Keaton is still acting as Batman, dumb down the discussion.

Could there be a link with anything happening recently, China knife massacre, Middle East, Javon Belcher?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

She's a third grader, it's likely she"ll forget details or sounds due to the shock and panic which just occured. She doesn't look shocked? People deal with things in diffrent ways, epecially children.Get a grip.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Will just post the following link to save me some time

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 17-12-2012 by aivlas because: WORK

edit on 17-12-2012 by aivlas because: wooooo

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

She's a third grader, it's likely she"ll forget details or sounds due to the shock and panic which just occured. She doesn't look shocked? People deal with things in diffrent ways, epecially children.Get a grip.

another question if i may. what do you think of the hindu belief that this life is an illusion?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I missed the boat.

nvm,...
edit on 17-12-2012 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by L8RT8RZ
The motto of the site is "Deny Ignorance". When ignorance is presented, we are to deny it the chance to propogate.

And in that attempt to deny ignorance, people attack the poster, not the topic. They hurl personal insults and call people crazy, lunatics, and other nasty insults.

It amazes me that the amount of people here to "deny ignorance" are the ones who actually act ignorant and nasty while doing so.

This IS a conspiracy site. These topics will be discussed whether or not people like it. Everyone is free to go to a mainstream site and post there among all of the people who believe mainstream news.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Paranoia:

"Paranoid thinking typically includes persecutory beliefs, or beliefs of conspiracy concerning a perceived threat towards oneself."

"For example, an incident most people would view as an accident or coincidence, a paranoid person might believe was intentional."

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 17-12-2012 by ScientificUAPer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
It is a coincidence. Although, the shooter may have been inspired by the Batman movie. He may have even pined through the movie looking for something to help him locate a target.

I think we may eventually discover that he googled Sandy Hook.
edit on 17-12-2012 by lambs to lions because: Add

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I'm SHOCKED that one teacher had the ability to sit down and hold an interview with Diane Sawyer, totally cool, calm and collected not 12 hours after the shooting took place. I am shocked by the reactions I'm seeing in adults. Children will not always be able to gauge something traumatic to this degree based on age or what they were exposed to. I'm looking at adult reactions, and frankly I find it frightening. I have a friend that lost her child in a very tragic way, and she could barely stand up, let alone talk to a reporter. I've seen people who have lost a dog, act more upset than some of the people's expressions from this shooting.

Some people will say "That's just reaction of shock. It hits later". Maybe that is true for a select few, but almost ALL?

Sorry, but I'm here to say, something is OFF about all of it.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by OutonaLimb

I believe an ATS member had a friend whom lost his daughter and aparantly another one in the SWAT Team and they confirmed that the scene was horrific.Do you really think a crime scene picture, with slaughterd children on it none the less, is gonna pop up ? And that soon afther the incident. C´mon.. Im fully behind this being setup or orchastrated by the goverment. All the misguiding reports, something is up But some parents lost their children and we need to respect that.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Nice find.

Weird how the guys finger is right on the place name and also the map says Gotham, like they actually used a real map but kept the place name in view.

I will actually read some of the thread now. S&F.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drazyhaze
FDR said "Everything is planned. There is no coincidence."

FDR never said that quote!
Stop trying to add any credibility to your argument by attaching a (fake) "quote" by a historical figure. Nice try....

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
Some guy posted a video on youtube that was pulled, but I founded an embedded link:

WOW !! SANDY HOOK & AURORA In BATMAN Movie ! Make Viral ~ This is a SET UP !!!
www.youtube.com...#!

Must have hit a nerve.

The only "nerve" it "must have hit" was the one dealing with copyrights. A video could be taken down by request from the copyright holder or after it's flagged a certain number of times (for whatever reason) by casual users.

Nothing usual. Nothing fishy....

Originally posted by Caverly1976
I have just noticed on the left side of the map it says WEST CHELSEAH and the right side it says FORT CLINTON.......maybe nothing but who knows...

Add to that the fact CHELSEAH CLINTON appeared at the 12.12.12 Concert for SANDY Relief!

Originally posted by Charmeine
It's a natural reaction when something senseless as the Sandy Hook shooting happens. People look for reasons as to why it happened in all kinds of places. When we probably will never know or find out why it happened. This coming from someone who works in Mental Health.

Ditto!

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join