It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SANDY HOOK reference in BATMAN movie

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

Actually, I am not even trying to defend the "Sandy Hook" connection, it has been thoroughly discussed and it appears the conversation has moved passed it. What do I think? I think that area on the Gothem city map was referred to as "Sandy Hook" or "South Hinkley" since before any of this went down and the red Aurora sign in the movie is just another coincidence. There does seem to be an awful lot of coincidences here. Enough to make anyone take pause ...

What I do believe is that in both cases things just do not seem to add up and that to me makes it a conspiracy ...

Uh, Thanks though

link   
reply to post by Loki420th

I'm sure it's already been said but so there is also a Sandy Hook New Jersey...just a horrible coincidence

link   

Originally posted by Tazkven
reply to post by NorEaster

No, who cares what your pissed about, suck it up man. Your on a conspiracy site in a conspiracy forum and your pissed off that people are having conspiracy theories when the story itself which in this thread being linked to Aurora has so many unanswered questions and changing stories what would be crazy if no one actually questioned it.

What unanswered questions? Seriously. What are the big unanswered questions concerning what happened. Why the kid did it isn't going to be easily answered, but beyond that, what questions linger?

Sorry, I am not buying the "reporters running all over the place" crap, either the press was searching the car themselves or someone in law enforcement stated that a gun was found in that vehicle, I find it highly suspect that there was a gun and now there is not a gun inside the vehicle. Again, it is not complicated either there was or there wasn't and what is even more alarming is which cop mistook what ever they saw in the vehicle as a firearm and spread that news.

Do you - or anyone else, for that matter - even know who it was that confirmed that there was a rifle in the car? I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that you don't know who that cop was. Or if there ever was a cop who confirmed that there was a gun in that kid's mom's car. If not a cop, then what makes you believe that a reporter saw a gun in the car, or even knew which car to look into? There was a parking lot full of cars, that I saw from the helicopter feed. What was the color of the shooter's mom's car? I don't know. Do you?

The truth is that there's no actual confirmed sighting of a gun in the car belonging to the shooter's mom. There was rumor that became a report as soon as some dumb-ass suburban hotshot reporter got wind of that rumor and wanted local TV face time. And from there it became "it's being reported that..." and now you're trying to turn it into conspiracy legend. And I'm standing in your way.

Oh well. Get over it.

Hell, they were reporting that the mother was the teacher who died in the room with her class, and for hours they reported that. Where's your conspiracy theory connected to that bit of "intentional disinformation"?

Personally, I do not know what to think. I do know that this was about the most awful thing I have ever heard of, everyone involved is dead and just like in Aurora a lot of things just do not seem to add up. Does that make it a Government conspiracy, I have no clue ... what it does do is make me question the official version of events.

That's fair, and I have no issue with having a difficult time wrapping your head around this particular crime. None of it makes sense to me, but I can easily tell what it can't be, and why I know it can't be what it can't be. And it all has to do with the enormous motivations that drive real grand conspiracies. The "rewards" in this case just don't exist, and that's what should be in the front of any real conspiracy detective's mind when looking into something that just doesn't add up.

Trying to initiate a gun grab, with a 5-4 conservative majority in the US Supreme Court would be a complete failure, and everyone with half a brain knows this. Blowing the heads of 20 children apart sure as hell wouldn't tilt the playing field in the same way that crashing 4 planes into 3 US landmarks, and a PA field, did when the brand new government wanted to finish off Saddam and help their drinking buddies make trillions off our trauma in the process of doing so. And that's not much of an effort to realize - even for liberals. The motivation just plain doesn't exist, and this sort of crime - if plotted out by puppet-masters - would need one hell of motivation. Those kinds of people don't waste their time, and that's about the only positive thing you can say about any of them.

You need to present motive when accusing a suspect. The bigger and more horrifying the crime, the more motive you need. We don't know the specifics about this Lanza character, but we do know the plausible motives that could possibly drive our government to send a monster into a 1st Grade classroom and destroy the bodies of little children just don't exist. For me, that's enough to let TPTB off the hook on this one.
edit on 12/17/2012 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by miniatus

Originally posted by NorEaster

Actually, given the situation - with reporters running all over the place and half-hearing most of what they're getting ready to report - I'd be suspicious of a rock solid narrative developed within minutes of the police arriving.

You're correct .. I pointed this out in other threads.. and it's disgusting how many people rush to make this into some conspiracy with zero basis in fact.

The problem with the media is that they are like a pack of animals all rushing for the first scraps of food.. in other words, they are all out to scoop eachother and get information first.. they will literally take almost anything and regurgitate it in headlines when things like this happen.. You can't take much of what the media says in the early moments of a tragedy as anything solid and 100% correct... things change and evolve as facts are known and the narrative shifts dozens of times.... it's just that way

Your logic is not reasonable at all and here is why:

From the very beginning the news outlets had sources very close to the top, if not THE top. We know this because other parts of the initial story were spot on and changed very little.

First, msm knew 15 minutes in that at least 26 people were dead, mostly children. MSM also knew of the Sig Sauer and Glock pistols. Not that they were handguns, but they new the makes and models out of the 1230 different handguns available for purchase in the US.

They knew about the principals death from these sources.
They knew what the shooter was wearing.

None of those above stories have changed noticably since the very beginning. So isnt it strange that the MSM was obviously getting perfect information such as brand names of guns used very early on, but after the FBI,ATF, and DHS arrive, the story becomes a mishmash of inconsistencies??

How is it a source can read the names off of pistols, but get the number of guns used wrong? How can the source be able to almost accurately count dead bodies of six year olds, but be wrong on other things?

The excuse of,"msm and LEO's were running around verifying and there was too much info to process it in a timely fashion, so theres sure to be inconsistencies" is poppycock at best. There were no other suspects to chase, noone injured. The only thing those 5000 peeps at the scene needed to do was count the dead, and find the guns...thats it. Now youd think that many people with their heads together could come up with what happened real quick like, and yet, they still have no real verifyable story in my opinion.

link   
reply to post by AdamsMurmur

And didnt Heath Ledger allegedly kill himself after playing the joker?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Loki420th

Excuse my interruption-- but YES, there is a Sandy Hook, Connecticut-- it is merely 7-10miles away from Newtown, Connecticut...
My husband Michael, was raised in Sandy Hook, and went to this elementary school some 45-48yrs ago..

What is confusing me, is which are you referencing-- Sandy Hook, Conn-- or Sandy Hook, NJersey???
BUT, I agree, this kid had a dark place in his heart-- and it makes one wonder how many underground websites did he troll-- then living out delusions, conspiracies, and fluke red flags???

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Heres something to ponder proofers:

A couple hours after 9/11, we knew the whole damned story. Hijacker names, Bin Laden financing it, trajectories of planes were mapped, and as I recall, the only early inconsistency was the thought people heard secondary explosions.
So if your three-letter agencies can come up with a story to stick to when it comes to an alleged terrorist plot that kills over 3000 people, why the inconsistencies over just 28 people dead with a crimescene of just a school, where the perp is dead, and all relevent info to the case being in that little community???

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by bastet11
I think the incidents are certainly connected. I knew as soon as I saw there was a school psychologist killed named Sherlach. Along with the James Holmes of Aurora.
At some point people are going to have to start realizing that there are no coincidences here.

Wow really? Sherlach is now sherlock? Are you sure about that?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by MisterMaster

Originally posted by miniatus

Originally posted by NorEaster

Actually, given the situation - with reporters running all over the place and half-hearing most of what they're getting ready to report - I'd be suspicious of a rock solid narrative developed within minutes of the police arriving.

You're correct .. I pointed this out in other threads.. and it's disgusting how many people rush to make this into some conspiracy with zero basis in fact.

The problem with the media is that they are like a pack of animals all rushing for the first scraps of food.. in other words, they are all out to scoop eachother and get information first.. they will literally take almost anything and regurgitate it in headlines when things like this happen.. You can't take much of what the media says in the early moments of a tragedy as anything solid and 100% correct... things change and evolve as facts are known and the narrative shifts dozens of times.... it's just that way

Your logic is not reasonable at all and here is why:

From the very beginning the news outlets had sources very close to the top, if not THE top. We know this because other parts of the initial story were spot on and changed very little.

First, msm knew 15 minutes in that at least 26 people were dead, mostly children. MSM also knew of the Sig Sauer and Glock pistols. Not that they were handguns, but they new the makes and models out of the 1230 different handguns available for purchase in the US.

None of those above stories have changed noticably since the very beginning. So isnt it strange that the MSM was obviously getting perfect information such as brand names of guns used very early on, but after the FBI,ATF, and DHS arrive, the story becomes a mishmash of inconsistencies??

How is it a source can read the names off of pistols, but get the number of guns used wrong? How can the source be able to almost accurately count dead bodies of six year olds, but be wrong on other things?

The excuse of,"msm and LEO's were running around verifying and there was too much info to process it in a timely fashion, so theres sure to be inconsistencies" is poppycock at best. There were no other suspects to chase, noone injured. The only thing those 5000 peeps at the scene needed to do was count the dead, and find the guns...thats it. Now youd think that many people with their heads together could come up with what happened real quick like, and yet, they still have no real verifyable story in my opinion.

What on earth are you going on about? The first hour it was possibly 10 children then it went to 18 then in the afternoon the count went to 20.. if you don't believe me you can look at the other ongoing threads as they happened.. along with that many things changed through out the day.. the even got which brother it was wrong..

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by SirDiddymus2020
I think the sandy hook gunman maybe admired the batman theater gunman and he wanted to best him (as most serial killers do) Maybe he saw the 'sandy hook' in the movie, and in his mind, he probably saw it as a sign, as he had ties with the school, in some strange way, mental people make connections like that .
edit on 17-12-2012 by SirDiddymus2020 because: spelling

I tend to agree with this observation. This Batman movie is some sort of trigger for people. I have never seen so much obsession with a movie(s) as with this latest Batman series. Even before the Aurora shootings, the hype generated doesn't seem natural.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

It was hours before we knew how many people were killed. That's the truth. Not 15 minutes. Go check the timeline.

That was a much easier determinations, since she was in the hallway, and one of the first to be killed - and witnessed by others who weren't shot when it happened.

Again, easy to source, since there were multiple witnesses that saw the gunman in the hallway who survived.

The brand of the gun didn't actually emerge until much later. There was a lot of confusion, including reports that it was a rifle and not an assault rifle - and yes, when reporting this kind of incident, that distinction is very important and specifically reported.

The body count mounted over hours, and why do you believe that there was only one source that was being used by all reporters. Those scenes get to where reporters are sourcing other reports that are based on reports that were overheard by reporters. It can get extremely weird at times, but I suppose that if you want it to mean something diabolical, then enjoy your "Government Attack on America" daydream. Hell, it's your fantasy. You populate it.

You've led a very sheltered life, haven't you. You've never actually been near a large crime scene. Not in your entire life. If you had, you'd never make such a blanket statement. Reality isn't CSI MIami.

Amazing.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

The unanswered questions I stated earlier ...

The Mother's car was blue or a dark color parked close to the door, the one cops where all over all day long. That was the vehicle the alleged murder weapon was said to be in before it was the murder weapon ... Was it there or was it with the shooter? That answer to that question depends on whether it was asked before or after the coroner report.

All I am saying is the official story here and in Aurora just do not seem to add up, are they related, is there more here than meets the eye? I do not know ... What I do know is you honestly believe in what your saying and any point I make makes no difference in what you believe.

But I will be honest with you, I am really feeling sick and dirty going on and on about the senseless, brutal death of 20 innocent beautiful children. Me and my girlfriend was sitting last night with my 8 month old son looking at the pictures of them and she started crying, it touched me too.

Is there or is there not a conspiracy here, just like JFK regardless of what we both believe it will forever be debated.

edit on 17-12-2012 by Tazkven because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Tazkven:

Your on a conspiracy site in a conspiracy forum and your pissed off that people are having conspiracy theories...

I doubt very much that he is pissed off because 'people are having conspiracy theories' (what...like lunch or coffee or babies?), I would think he is pissed off because people are not remaining within the parameters of facts known? Conspiracy theorising is like a Chinese whisper...it may start off from a known fact, but eventually wanders off the 'true and straight' track into realms of conjectural fantasy, and then the fantasy is considered as a plausible fact...that is plain wrong, and does a disservice to the forum.

Yes, ATS is a conspiracy forum, but that should not entitle members to take leave of their common sense, or to abrogate the responsibility of possessing and using the scalpel of discernment correctly. As a member of ATS or any other conspiracy site of which I may be a member, I feel obligated by my membership and participation not to bring it into disrepute with outrageous conjecture, paranoid delusions, fantasy scenarios, or downright dishonesty.

I personally feel that it is time the owners and the admins and moderators of the site got a grip on the postings, and sort the wheat from the chaff, eliminating what is real and factual from what is unreal and fictitious. The greatest and strongest support any conspiracy theory site has is its integrity, its weakest point being the unreal perceptions of many of its members. The general public will not consider the former with any serious consideration whilst the latter is rampant.

...either the press was searching the car themselves, which we know they wasn't or someone in law enforcement stated that the rifle was found in that vehicle, I find it highly suspect that the rifle was in one place before the coroner report and now it is with the shooter.

It really does only take seconds to peruse the internet and view various sources of information to get the known facts. Adam Lanza took 4 guns from his mother's collection. Two hand pistols, a Bushmaster assault rifle, and a Saiga shotgun which was found in the car. A reporter would not be allowed near the car as it is part of the crime scene, so we must conclude in all plausibility (remaining within the parameters of the facts) that it was a law enforcement officer whom discovered the shotgun in the car?

I will be honest with you, I am really feeling sick and dirty going on and on about the senseless, brutal death of 18 innocent beautiful children. My girlfriend and I were sitting last night with our 8 month old son looking at the pictures of them and she started crying, it touched me too.

Okay Taz, you and your girlfriend are not alone. Many of us share the shock and deep sadness at the killings. I cannot prove to you that there is no over-arching conspiracy thematic to the discussion of this thread, but I believe in my heart that there isn't one! Peace to you and your family.
edit on 17/12/12 by elysiumfire because: Adjustment

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
According to Goro Adachi, this is all part of a cosmic "Trojan War" theme:

1) Storm Sandy was officially born on Oct 22 coinciding with the Orange Alignment (Mercury-Sun-Venus) and an Apple event (new products including iPad mini)
2) "Sandy (brown)" = orange-ish color
3) Name "Sandy" is a diminutive of Alexander/Alexandra:
-Alexandra was a Mycenaean epithet of Hera, the queen of the gods, who presided over marriage and childbirth
-Alexandra was an alternate name of Cassandra, a Trojan princess with a gift of prophecy, who foresaw the Trojan Horse and the destruction of Troy (Trojan War)
-Alexander is another name for Paris, a Trojan prince, whose abduction of Helen (after awarding the golden apple to Aphrodite) started the Trojan War

Source

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Heres something to ponder proofers:

A couple hours after 9/11, we knew the whole damned story. Hijacker names, Bin Laden financing it, trajectories of planes were mapped, and as I recall, the only early inconsistency was the thought people heard secondary explosions.
So if your three-letter agencies can come up with a story to stick to when it comes to an alleged terrorist plot that kills over 3000 people, why the inconsistencies over just 28 people dead with a crimescene of just a school, where the perp is dead, and all relevent info to the case being in that little community???

Because the 9/11 Attacks actually were a false flag operation. See the difference between reality and a pre-scripted narrative meant to serve an ultimate agenda? Really. If you ever want to begin seeing the dots that actually exist, this should be your first lesson in authentic grand conspiracies. The questions are never allowed to even emerge, and yet no real investigation is ever conducted - or at least until long after the forensic evidence has been shipped off to China and melted down into commemorative coins for resale.

This is what I've been trying to teach you here. This case is an authentic horror committed by a real monster. It's not a made-for-TV terrorist attack against the bold and the brave - as the 9/11 attacks were. Framed perfectly within every TV shot when the 2nd plane hit, with all its volcanic fire and spectacle. Neither name - Newtown or Sandy Hook - is a corporate marketer's wet-dream like 9/11 has been since those attacks. Nothing can be immediately leveraged as a financial windfall for any of the suspected masterminds closely associated with the crime - like the immediate launch of the War on Terror was for every investor who ever sat across a table from Dick Cheney (the recent CEO of Halliburton and brand new VP, as well as temporary managing head of all military training event scheduling) - in the days following the 9/11 attacks.

You're right. This crime isn't like the 9/11 crime at all.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by elysiumfire

Pre-coroner report it was 3 weapons and the AR-15 was in the vehicle. The Shooter was found dead in close proximity to the two hand guns.

After the coroner report the story changed ...

With the other stories we know not to be true now, was it bad reporting, disinformation or a mistake?

Again, who knows ...

All I am saying is I find it highly suspect and that is all.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by OccultScience

I would raise the question of whether or not it was in the theater release of the movie or just dvd??

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by destination now
reply to post by MisterMaster

And really...be honest to yourselves for a moment here. Did anyone actually lose sleep over this? Has anyone been so stricken with grief that they cannot Xmas shop? Anyone not watch football this weekend out of respect for the dead? Nope...your lives went on as normal and in a week, most of you being holier than thou types will forget this tragedy and move on to something else.

Please do not make such an assumption about me...having had more than my fair share of tragedy in my life, I did in fact lose sleep, did not go shopping or watch football and I will remember those little children for the rest of my life, the same as I remember the children killed in Dunblane and the children bombed in Warrington, to name but a few, and i have far more respect that to start having fun with fictitious maps before any of the dead have even been buried, so wind your neck in!

The kid that got killed in Warrington,i think he had his legs blown off and then bled to death made me extremely angry and gave me an intense hatred of Martin Mcguiness and Jerry Adams that were directly responsible.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by flice

it also says west chelseah and fort clinton....Chelseah Clinton?? and does the shape of the triangle with the circles on each point resemble any symbols....

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Tazvken:

Pre-coroner report it was 3 weapons and the AR-15 was in the vehicle. The Shooter was found dead in close proximity to the two hand guns. After the coroner report the story changed. With the other stories we know not to be true now, was it bad reporting, disinformation or a mistake? Again, who knows? All I am saying is I find it highly suspect and that is all.

You have to bear in mind that this event is still a dynamic scene, subject to changes and adaption. The MSM fall over themselves to get the exclusive report, and soak up whatever information is at hand and place it before the public without too much ethical editing. It is important that one takes their information from various source and use only the common denominators of what is reported, understanding that the information will change as new facts come to light.

I've adjusted my earlier post to you. Peace.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join