It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SANDY HOOK reference in BATMAN movie

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZiggyMojo
reply to post by NorEaster

Actually I did hear about the guns in the car, I heard about another shooter, there were several details that changed just like in the Aurora shooting. The media "adjusts" their stories to fit a narrative and it isn't a secret. There is some flat out lying going on, STILL. Common practice used to be to REDACT information. You hardly see this done today, and it makes it far easier to muddy the facts with fallacies. You can't tell what is real and what isn't and you fall into the same trap you just fell into. Assuming the latest details and changes are TRUE because that is what is being reported as the Official Story. The problem with that is, there is nothing separating what they first reported and what they are now. You can't pick which facts to believe because they say they are true.

If the media reported tomorrow that only 10 died would you believe it?

Do you see where you start to get into trouble with that logic? The problem is believing you know something to be true without verifiable evidence in hand or available to you. I'm willing to bet that MUCH of what we're being told is false or at the very least a half truth.

I had a pretty big thread with evidence of the media omitting information to erase any indication that it was even a possibility. Why? So then questions aren't asked, people accept the official story for what it is and we are none the wiser. If questions are asked then they can easily say "We never said that".

Crappy, sophomoric on-scene reporting, and the police practice of rounding up everyone in the vicinity - regardless of who they are or what their story is - clears your first two "anomalies". Facts are always updated as better information emerges, and that's the way reality rolls out in all situations. Only in the 9/11 crime did the initial reports become scripture, and to be honest, that's the biggest red flag of that entire "investigation". In fact, only when a crime has been staged is it ever the case that the story is never amended to respond to emerging details. In real crimes, there is always a lot of confusion and misinformation until the truth gets sorted out.

You'd be a disaster as a detective. Really.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Loki420th

I am surprized that no one else has thought about CIA mind control. It has been documented that they did it back in the 60's and 70's. Why would they just quit? I am sure that the Aurora shooter and this guy are connected threw that program somehow. Especially with this new evidence. It is typical Illuminati M.O. First they create the problem, then they offer the solution which typically takes away our rights. (out of caos, order) In this case, they program these weak minded people to go crazy and shoot a lot of people, then they enact legislation to take away our right to our guns...."for the children"... WAKE UP PEOPLE. They do the same thing over and over again and they get away with it every time.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by 33degreeevil

You're wrong i have thought about it quite a lot.It definitely exists and causes split personalities and what did the shooter have has a mental defunction?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by destination now
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

The red carpet thing goes all the way back to ancient greece here's some information on the history, of red carpets nothing to do with blood, though I'm sure someone will make it into that

Hold on a minute

I've been reading a lot of stuff on ATS (maybe I shouldn't
) but wasn't it a thing back then to Sacrifice for the Ancient Gods????
edit on 17-12-2012 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Oh please..Nooooooooooooo

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I think the sandy hook gunman maybe admired the batman theater gunman and he wanted to best him (as most serial killers do) Maybe he saw the 'sandy hook' in the movie, and in his mind, he probably saw it as a sign, as he had ties with the school, in some strange way, mental people make connections like that .
edit on 17-12-2012 by SirDiddymus2020 because: spelling

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Let's say this isn't a coincidence.

What would be the possible motive? I mean, what could these people really get out of killing children?

That question really bothers me. Is it evil for the sake of evil? Or are we just reaching because it makes understanding such a huge tragedy a bit easier?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by wingsfan
Hey detractors, this is just general DISCUSSION!!!!!!!!

State your counter points or piss off, you're way out of bounds calling people insane and need of mental help.

What do you all want? For ATS to stop conspiracy threads once and for all? Hey maybe it should just become one of the thousands of other vanilla sites that just post media news and talk about it from "acceptable" parameters.

Again, these are just people talking about scenarios and possibilities. You guys are the ones coming in and painting people as lunatics, maybe you guys are the ones that need help.

I stated the EVIDENCE over and over, and people still ignore the facts in favour of their delusion. Those who can read and choose not to accept the facts and evidence and follow the irrational, implausible and unlikely path are indeed mentally unsound.

There is no getting away from this, denial of the facts and evidence in favour of a fantasy is mental illness.

If a man keeps saying the sky is orange, even though he can see it is not, is he not mentally unstable?

I'm not going to type out the evidence and proof again, because it's here in this thread. Several people spent just a few minutes looking into who created Batman, where they lived and worked, and that there is a place called Sandy Hook there.

The delusion persists, because there are a hundred and one completely batsh*t crazy people on here who are determined to make a fantasy out of a tragedy. I don't know their motives, maybe they are all pro-gun and want to find any reason to pass accusation, maybe they just are genuinely insane?

Either way, the evidence is there, anyone can see it, this has been explained and debunked numerous times here, and yet the same people come back again and again refusing the FACTS and preaching their delusion.

That is indicative of mental instability, whether you like it or not.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
First thread I've seen where the debunkers come out swinging by trying to diagnose other posters as being psychologically delusional as a way to derail the thread. Really? It's an effin' conspiracy board. You armchair pop psychologists are delusional.

From my take, when you see these words from the movies, I believe the intention is to watch for that word in the news. The movie is just the carrier for the message no matter how short. Its a great way to hide things.
edit on 17-12-2012 by CAPT PROTON because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tazkven

About the guns, it was stated MANY times that the perpetrator was found dead with two handguns and the rifle was found inside the vehicle, until AFTER the coroner report. Then stories changed that ALL the guns where found with the gunman. Did he have four guns then? 3 on him and one in the car? Or did a cop mistake a loaf of bread for a gun ... Why are these cases so complicated and have stories changing?

Pardon me if I find the changing of stories suspect, just like in any other situation when stories change something is wrong ... Except apparently to you, it is completely normal.

Actually, given the situation - with reporters running all over the place and half-hearing most of what they're getting ready to report - I'd be suspicious of a rock solid narrative developed within minutes of the police arriving. That'd be something to question. By the way, have you ever been interviewed by press? I have. Many times, as a performer and recording artist. You generally have to beat them over the head to get them to even quote you correctly. They aren't the most aware people in the world, nor the most concerned about what it is that they've been assigned to report on. There are those rare gems in that field, but they are rare. Most pros got their jobs as a result of their networking talents. Not their journalism chops. Most of them suck, and there's plenty of evidence to that fact.

I question your concern in making sure we believe the story being fed to us without question after it continues to change?

Who cares what you believe? I'm just pissed at the disgusting need to conflate this tragedy into yet another weapon against the rest of us and our efforts to get this society back on a solid footing again. Trying to turn this into some sort of government attack on our sensibilities is immeasurably worse than simply acknowledging how horrifying it is as the crime that it was. Conflating it is no less than trying to manufacture the same after-the-fact societal fear programming that authentic terror attacks achieve. There's something inherently evil about trying to achieve that end, and I'm calling you people on your efforts to achieve that in this one case.

Oh, and guess what...? The story will change - at least a little - once we find out more about the shooter and his mom. You can count on that, because that's what reality is like. It's not a "narrative". It's not a story. It's sloppy and hard to wrap up nicely into a 1 hour crime drama.
edit on 12/17/2012 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
This is coincidence and nothing more .. It requires a huge leap of faith ( and a lack in the ability to reason ) to think that Christopher Nolan would have any connection to the shooting.. and Ryan would HAVE to if this were anything more than coincidence unless you think the government secretly raided the set to place a map years before this shooting took place.. and for what purpose? .. that makes zero sense as well .. where has people's ability to think gone?

Yes this is a coincidence.. and sandy hook isn't all that unusual .. We have Sandy Hook park in Ohio, the school's name is Sandy Hook NOT the name of the town this happened in.. There's a Sandy Hook, KY.. there's a Sandy Hook, NJ ...

Anyone who thinks this scene from a movie has any direct correlation to the events that took place at Sandy Hook Elementary are taking a HUGE and massive leap out of the realm of reality.

edit on 12/17/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Please delete this if you can. I can't figure it out.
edit on 17-12-2012 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster

Actually, given the situation - with reporters running all over the place and half-hearing most of what they're getting ready to report - I'd be suspicious of a rock solid narrative developed within minutes of the police arriving.

You're correct .. I pointed this out in other threads.. and it's disgusting how many people rush to make this into some conspiracy with zero basis in fact.

The problem with the media is that they are like a pack of animals all rushing for the first scraps of food.. in other words, they are all out to scoop eachother and get information first.. they will literally take almost anything and regurgitate it in headlines when things like this happen.. You can't take much of what the media says in the early moments of a tragedy as anything solid and 100% correct... things change and evolve as facts are known and the narrative shifts dozens of times.... it's just that way

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

No, who cares what your pissed about, suck it up man. Your on a conspiracy site in a conspiracy forum and your pissed off that people are having conspiracy theories when the story itself which in this thread being linked to Aurora has so many unanswered questions and changing stories what would be crazy if no one actually questioned it.

Sorry, I am not buying the "reporters running all over the place" crap, either the press was searching the car themselves, which we know they wasn't or someone in law enforcement stated that the rifle was found in that vehicle, I find it highly suspect that the rifle was in one place before the coroner report and now it is with the shooter. How the heck could you get that wrong? Again, it is not complicated either it was in one place or the other and what is even more alarming is which cop mistook what ever they saw in the vehicle as the later stated murder weapon and spread that news ... It makes no sense.

Personally, I do not know what to think. I do know that this was about the most awful thing I have ever heard of, everyone involved is dead and just like in Aurora a lot of things just do not seem to add up. Does that make it a Government conspiracy, I have no clue ... what it does do is make me question the official version of events.
edit on 17-12-2012 by Tazkven because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by CAPT PROTON
First thread I've seen where the debunkers come out swinging by trying to diagnose other posters as being psychologically delusional as a way to derail the thread. Really? It's an effin' conspiracy board. You armchair pop psychologists are delusional.

From my take, when you see these words from the movies, I believe the intention is to watch for that word in the news. The movie is just the carrier for the message no matter how short. Its a great way to hide things.
edit on 17-12-2012 by CAPT PROTON because: (no reason given)

The best way to hide things is to simply not show them.. it makes absolutely zero sense to tie these events to a movie that was filmed years ago.. it makes absolutely zero since in every way.. as I mentioned in my post, for this to be even remotely true it would have to mean they either snuck and planted the map and framed the shots while the crew as away.. or Chris Nolan and cast are in on it too ... but keep in mind the timing of when this film was shot.. and keep in mind that there are several "Sandy Hooks" dotted across the map in the USA .. this was just the name of the school, not a town .. there are towns with that name.. parks..

Yes people on these threads do get into trying to psychoanalyze people.. I don't get into that game.. I do think the notion of thinking the film has any tie to this case is absurd.. but I am looking at it from the perspective of logic .. there would be no motive to do it, no real means to do it because logistically it would be tough to even pull off for reasons I alluded to .. but more than anything it just makes no sense... it provides nothing to anyone including those who would be the alleged perpetrators in such a conspiracy
edit on 12/17/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by exponent

Originally posted by yourmaker
Because that person could have been externally manipulated for an agenda to manifest.

Your evidence for that is.... what exactly?

Jumping the gun a little bit in order to try and indict someone else aren't you?

Mmm I love the smell of dis-informants in the morning.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by YAHUWAH SAVES
reply to post by bknapple32

I do however see a lot of people putting other people down for opening their mind up to possibilities.

What does it mean to deny ignorance? It means to seek and open your mind to possibilities and not allow others to try to strong arm you into not seeking into possibilities.

Possibilities...

1. The government has an agenda, they "program" people to murder innocent men, women and little children, to bring in a NWO where everyone is a slave and lives in a prison camp (although why that makes any logical sense is anyone's guess). To achieve this they leave "clues" in Hollywood movies for all to see. They leave evidence of something in plain sight. They manage to convince or persuade hundreds or even thousands of people to be "in on it" and not one of them ever speaks out about it.

2. The two men who created Batman lived and worked in NYC. Sandy Hook is a place in NJ. The map of Gotham City was based on NYC. The creators of the movie designed the map of Gotham City from previous written descriptions and graphics, and used the current modern map of NY to create their Gotham.

Now, which of those is actually based in evidence, fact, proven record and actual reality, and which is based on nothing but conjecture, BS, fantasy, paranoia, delusion and false information?

People here seem to think the idea of a conspiracy theory means anything is possible, but logic dictates that there has to be some EVIDENCE to build a belief upon. I can state that green unicorns are stealing my cheese in the middle of the night - is that a conspiracy theory? No, it's a fantasy, based on nothing, built from nothing, with no basis in fact or reality.

For something to be a real conspiracy theory there has to be some evidence that outweighs the natural and more plausible conclusions. In this case, a more plausible conclusion has been proposed with evidence and fact to back it up, and in comparison those who want to believe in the fantasy ignore that evidence and repeat their delusions.

This is not a conspiracy, this is insanity.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
There you have it, its the cult of Batman. A bunch of comic reading, movie watching, youtube surfing, gun toting males with nothing better to do than to live in a fantasy world that when evil happens a super rich man in costume comes out of nowhere and saves the day. And they were ready to do anything to meet this guy who saves the city. And they set up this disaster hoping he will pop out of the sky and debate with them over the fate of innocent lives.

Then they found clues in the movie, and acted on them for that mystical convergence. One doctrine of the cult would be that the movie makers know everything about this world before the population knows. It's a lie. Their lives were so dependent on movies as their source of reason and logic that they forgot those movies are spells to cast on the population's psyche. The archetypes are calculated to act in costume through the time to leave a false reality, maybe an implanted reality, onto the minds of the gullible! Movies mask reality, and they do it too well with some of these digitally enhanced minds out there.

Sadly there is no pill to cure the stupid or the gullible under the fancy professional label of schizophrenia. The cure is to stop living in fiction. Has anybody tested the killer's body for drugs yet? That would be an ingredient to distort reality too.

If you want reality you're going to have to go to a police station some time, see who is responsible. Go to a jail sometime, see who has been irresponsible. Go to town hall, see what your mayor really looks like. Don't go to a movie like an oracle for your future or your past.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I think the incidents are certainly connected. I knew as soon as I saw there was a school psychologist killed named Sherlach. Along with the James Holmes of Aurora.
At some point people are going to have to start realizing that there are no coincidences here.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tazkven

No, who cares what your pissed about, suck it up man. Your on a conspiracy site in a conspiracy forum and your pissed off that people are having conspiracy theories when the story itself which in this thread being linked to Aurora has so many unanswered questions and changing stories what would be crazy if no one actually questioned it.

This is not a conspiracy theory. You need to have some evidence of a conspiracy for there to be a conspiracy theory. Someone's delusion does not make a genuine conspiracy. I am here because I enjoy GENUINE conspiracies, you know, things where there is an unexplained situation, something suspicious, actual evidence of wrong-doing by someone and indications of a cover up.

In Aurora, there were genuine questions about an aspect, such as how the gas mask got to the position it was photographed in. This was genuine, because there was something that was not explained, and there seemed to be an effort to ignore it in the MSM.

This map scenario, however, has been debunked, it has been explained. If someone back then had given a rational explanation of how the gas mask got to where it was, and there was evidence to show how that happened, then it is debunked and not an avenue to go down.

This has been proven, with evidence and fact. We now know why there is a place called Sandy Hook on that map.

People are actively choosing to ignore that evidence and continue with their fantasy.

Ergo, this is NOT A CONSPIRACY. It's a delusion, end of story.

You can thank me for that logic spank whenever you like

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join