It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SANDY HOOK reference in BATMAN movie

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Nah, I think it's healthy to speculate and analyze these things but you've gotta draw a line somewhere. I am seeing more "coincidences" daily though which is kind of unsettling. I'm still not diving in head first, but I do remember a lot of people including myself told that cryptic messages guy he was full of it. Now it looks like, some of what he said is true. Could also just be another coincidence, he got lucky.. But to get lucky by calling something so unlikely makes me raise an eyebrow.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
To those of you, who think TPTB would not or could not plan something like this. Let me put it to you this way.

TPTB have used The Entertainment Level (TEL) for many years. This is PURE programming at it's best. Look around and tell me how many people have television sets in their home. Most people have them on from the time they get up until the time they go to bed. There is really too much information to go into here, it would need a seperate thread.

The Entertainment Level (TEL). Entertainment is a key factor in controlling (programming). It focuses on desire and pleasure and the aspect of fantasy and communication for the viewer, giving the illusion you are the one in control. This is about the all seeing eye or giving the illusion you are looking through the all seeing eye. TPTB have designed an industry around this principle, one that has been used for countless centuries and works without fail because of its very nature. If you don't quite get what I'm saying yet, it will make sense in later articles. The other side to TEL is more sinister: a dark reality, especially for those who decide to take part in the entertaining itself. This dark aspect of TEL revolves around one who is called 'the star', and after some initial fame, the star often finds herself or himself going down a road most do not wish to travel.

www.newprophecy.net...

Now, on this page are photos of the Baroness Philippine de Rothschild . Note that in every picture she wears a heavy chainlinked gold necklace with a pendant. The pendant in the first pic below is a huge image of Baphomet, a pagan deity that, since the 19th century, has become a figure or synonym of Satan.

And if that doesnt convince you even a little bit, that this could be one of their grand games..just think of what they've done to us and our planet..

Shall I remind you?

1. ASPARTAME

2. GMO CROPS

3.COREXIT

4. VACCINES

5. FALSE PANDEMIC PANIC

6. PHARMACEUTICAL DRUGS

7. FLUORIDATED CITY WATER

8. AEROSOL SPRAYING

9. FDA

10. VITAMIN SUPPLEMENT DEMONIZATION

11. SMART GRID and SMART METERS

12. UNENDING WARS

13. OBAMA”CARE”

14. FINANCIAL COLLAPSE/DEPRESSION

I mean honestly, do you think they have ANY care for the masses/sheep/cattle/useless eaters that we are?

A "game" to them isnt monopoly, honey. We have been a pawn in their "games" forever. Shooting a school of children doesnt make them bat an eye.

Edit: I send my prayers and thoughts out to all the children and their families. I do not want anyone to think I am callous, for it tore my soul.

edit on 17-12-2012 by Yummy Freelunch because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Don't forget about our humble president calling Drone Strikes in the middle east that have killed over 3,000 people including hundreds of innocent women and children

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I have a problem with people claiming it ISNT more than coincidence. Justifying their position by abusing posters, calling them names, and just flat out not even entertaining the thought. How is it that you guys KNOW that this isnt relevent? You have no more info than I and Im not smarmy enough to claim automatically that its bunk.
Lets see...we have Nastradamus, Mother Shipton, Merlin, Maya predictions, predictions from all types of sources who claim to have inside knowledge of the future. So far...Hollywood has predicted more than all those "seers" put together.

Coincidences have different odds of happening. We all thought of someone two seconds before they called or texted before. Odds of something like that must be high already. What then, are the odds, that out of all towns or communities that could have been flashed on the screen, it just so happens they "coincidentally" choose to show a town in which a school of the same name becomes the worst shooting of children in history? Probably ZERO.

It says Sandy Hook. The school is sandy hook. Zone one in the flick was going to be the first casualty zone in the movie.
Being a pretty sane dude with common sense...its just too much.

An quit making excuses for not bringing these types of topics up like,"what about those poor kids!?" Or,"kids are dead and you talk about conspiracies!?" We get it. Kids are dead. We all grieve. However, this is an alternative news site and the fact kids are dead, is no longer news.

And really...be honest to yourselves for a moment here. Did anyone actually lose sleep over this? Has anyone been so stricken with grief that they cannot Xmas shop? Anyone not watch football this weekend out of respect for the dead? Nope...your lives went on as normal and in a week, most of you being holier than thou types will forget this tragedy and move on to something else.

Idk if its a conspiracy or not. I do know that tptb will take advantage of this situation the best way they can. Fact is, it doesnt matter whether or not some of you believe the government is killing children...they are and have.

I direct you "proof" junkies to the Gulf of Tonkin incident. Admittedly a false flag event by FOIA requests. How many of your children did they send off to die over that lie? Is it really such a stretch they would be capable of killong a few kids? Lmao! Obama drone strikes a 16 year old American citizen dead and dont see any of you "proofers" with your rose colored glasses say so much as a word. Hypocrites come to mind.
edit on 17-12-2012 by MisterMaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tazkven
reply to post by jerryznv

There is a lot to this story that just does not make sense just like in the Aurora Shooting case, what does it mean exactly?

Why the reports of multiple shooters? Who was taken down outside the school? Why was he found dead with hand guns and the rifle in his car? Why did the coroner say everyone was killed with the rifle that was in the car? Who said the mother worked at the school? Why are the parents of these kids connected to bankers?

Is it just bad journalism?

yes. Really bad journalism that was being reported long before anyone actually knew anything about what was behind what was happening. That, and the fact that what you stated about the guns being found in a car isn't true, and I never even heard it reported as being the case. So, bad journalism, and the American tendency to only pick up disjointed bits and pieces of that bad journalism here and there as they continue to believe that a person can actually multitask without having every effort that they are combining suffer to a significant extent as a result of trying to multitask.

You misunderstood whatever it was that you heard about the shooter and his guns, and never bothered to follow up on that report. So, you contributed somewhat to your own misinformation in this case.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merinda
So what would the conspiracy be? Did suits put the body of the alleged shooter in the classroom after shooting up the children? Do mind control rays exist?

Nothing about the incident seems fishy. A mentally unstable person did a crazy thing. There is no hint at an outside intervention through anyone.

Project MKUltra was the code name for a covert research operation experimenting in the behavioral engineering of humans (mind control) through the CIA's Scientific Intelligence Division.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

The red carpet thing goes all the way back to ancient greece here's some information on the history, of red carpets nothing to do with blood, though I'm sure someone will make it into that

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch

So what would the conspiracy be? Did suits put the body of the alleged shooter in the classroom after shooting up the children? Do mind control rays exist?

Nothing about the incident seems fishy. A mentally unstable person did a crazy thing. There is no hint at an outside intervention through anyone.

Project MKUltra was the code name for a covert research operation experimenting in the behavioral engineering of humans (mind control) through the CIA's Scientific Intelligence Division.

en.wikipedia.org...

That program stopped in 73 I read..... which was around the time lots of people were taking the drug!!

I reckon it was the CIA who bought the drug to the market and once enough people had taken it, they stopped their secret program as now they could go to clubs & parties, watch until someone had taken the drug and then get close to them and start to control their mind!!

This way they didn't need to go out and bring people in to their underground offices!!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Crazy, isnt it?

Truth is stranger than fiction. Sometimes I wonder just what comic book are we living in?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

Actually I did hear about the guns in the car, I heard about another shooter, there were several details that changed just like in the Aurora shooting. The media "adjusts" their stories to fit a narrative and it isn't a secret. There is some flat out lying going on, STILL. Common practice used to be to REDACT information. You hardly see this done today, and it makes it far easier to muddy the facts with fallacies. You can't tell what is real and what isn't and you fall into the same trap you just fell into. Assuming the latest details and changes are TRUE because that is what is being reported as the Official Story. The problem with that is, there is nothing separating what they first reported and what they are now. You can't pick which facts to believe because they say they are true.

If the media reported tomorrow that only 10 died would you believe it?

Do you see where you start to get into trouble with that logic? The problem is believing you know something to be true without verifiable evidence in hand or available to you. I'm willing to bet that MUCH of what we're being told is false or at the very least a half truth.

I had a pretty big thread with evidence of the media omitting information to erase any indication that it was even a possibility. Why? So then questions aren't asked, people accept the official story for what it is and we are none the wiser. If questions are asked then they can easily say "We never said that".

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

en.wikipedia.org...

That program stopped in 73 I read..... which was around the time lots of people were taking the drug!!

I reckon it was the CIA who bought the drug to the market and once enough people had taken it, they stopped their secret program as now they could go to clubs & parties, watch until someone had taken the drug and then get close to them and start to control their mind!!

This way they didn't need to go out and bring people in to their underground offices!!

So it stopped... because they said so? I know the government told them to, but hey... if something works, why kill it. The program was removed from the face of the Earth yes, but is currently running in a modern version instead.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by destination now

The red carpet thing goes all the way back to ancient greece here's some information on the history, of red carpets nothing to do with blood, though I'm sure someone will make it into that

Thanks for that.....

So... the walking on the red carpet is something akin to those who do are Gods or want to be perceived as Gods!!

I never think of Celebs as Gods!!

But now everytime I hear of or see one of these events, I shall be saying to myself 'so, you think you are the Gods;'

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Crazy, isnt it?

Truth is stranger than fiction. Sometimes I wonder just what comic book are we living in?

Quite a few people were assassinated in the 60's and 70's i recall

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by MisterMaster

I haven't seen anyone call the other side names...with one exception where a poster said she actually felt sorry for the shooter and that he had good eyes and is a victim!

But at the same time I get equally annoyed that some posters are turning this into a game of cluedo, and worse the poster that claims I should wake up because none of these killings actually happened, so I have to disagree with you there are issues on both sides

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Crazy, isnt it?

Quite a few people were assassinated in the 60's and 70's i recall

i dont think it has stopped.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by MisterMaster

And really...be honest to yourselves for a moment here. Did anyone actually lose sleep over this? Has anyone been so stricken with grief that they cannot Xmas shop? Anyone not watch football this weekend out of respect for the dead? Nope...your lives went on as normal and in a week, most of you being holier than thou types will forget this tragedy and move on to something else.

Please do not make such an assumption about me...having had more than my fair share of tragedy in my life, I did in fact lose sleep, did not go shopping or watch football and I will remember those little children for the rest of my life, the same as I remember the children killed in Dunblane and the children bombed in Warrington, to name but a few, and i have far more respect that to start having fun with fictitious maps before any of the dead have even been buried, so wind your neck in!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

OK If thats real how the feck did you find it

Can I note that there are almost 7 billion people on this planet and the movie The Dark Knight Rises is very popular right now. So it's easy to say that someone noticed it while watching the movie.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by MisterMaster
I have a problem with people claiming it ISNT more than coincidence. Justifying their position by abusing posters, calling them names, and just flat out not even entertaining the thought. How is it that you guys KNOW that this isnt relevent? You have no more info than I and Im not smarmy enough to claim automatically that its bunk.
Lets see...we have Nastradamus, Mother Shipton, Merlin, Maya predictions, predictions from all types of sources who claim to have inside knowledge of the future. So far...Hollywood has predicted more than all those "seers" put together.

Coincidences have different odds of happening. We all thought of someone two seconds before they called or texted before. Odds of something like that must be high already. What then, are the odds, that out of all towns or communities that could have been flashed on the screen, it just so happens they "coincidentally" choose to show a town in which a school of the same name becomes the worst shooting of children in history? Probably ZERO.

It says Sandy Hook. The school is sandy hook. Zone one in the flick was going to be the first casualty zone in the movie.
Being a pretty sane dude with common sense...its just too much.

An quit making excuses for not bringing these types of topics up like,"what about those poor kids!?" Or,"kids are dead and you talk about conspiracies!?" We get it. Kids are dead. We all grieve. However, this is an alternative news site and the fact kids are dead, is no longer news.

Get a grip. Seriously. Milking this cow in an effort to preempt the coming wave of disgust concerning the 2nd Amendment right to bear assault weapons and oversized ammo clips packed with armor piercing bullets is what I'm talking about, and you know it. And if you don't know it, then you're not paying attention.

I'm sick of the crybaby bullsh*t from people who see jack-booted shock troops outside their trailers every time they get up off the sofa to look through the blinds. They see themselves as heroic patriots in an epic, historic war against an enemy that doesn't even care if they exist or not. They show their gun-death lust in their avatars and forum names, and wonder why anyone suspects them of being unbalanced and potentially dangerous. And meanwhile, all they can think about is that Obama traitor coming for whatever it is that they firmly believe they contribute to the global stature of these United States. As if they actually contribute anything but division and stress during a difficult period of time for this nation and its people, with their constant suggestion that if they don't get their way, that there will be blood.

Idk if its a conspiracy or not. I do know that tptb will take advantage of this situation the best way they can. Fact is, it doesnt matter whether or not some of you believe the government is killing children...they are and have.

Enough! Your childish drama isn't welcome in connection with this tragedy. Period. Go play with yourself over someone else's grief and horror.

I direct you "proof" junkies to the Gulf of Tonkin incident. Admittedly a false flag event by FOIA requests. How many of your children did they send off to die over that lie? Is it really such a stretch they would be capable of killong a few kids? Lmao! Obama drone strikes a 16 year old American citizen dead and dont see any of you "proofers" with your rose colored glasses say so much as a word. Hypocrites come to mind.
edit on 17-12-2012 by MisterMaster because: (no reason given)

Get over yourself. This attempt to connect this thing to Obama is the lowest thing you people have ever done. You've literally hit the very bottom, and if there's any further you can sink, I'll be impressed with your ability to find that floor beneath even this lowest of lows. There's literally NO evidence of any caliber to suggest that there's government involvement in this case. None whatsoever. Not even a shred of evidence that isn't cooked up by people like you by inventing dots that you can then place between the government, this shooting rampage, and the completely random dots that naturally exist within a movie to the mundane reality that exists all around us and is always used by movie makers to create the illusion of reality in their productions.

I've gotten incensed by 9/11 OCT apologists that have demanded that we leave the 9/11 attacks uninvestigated "in respect for the victims and their families", so I'm not some kind of true-believer in government accounts that clearly violate the facts as they've emerged, but this case isn't chock full of contradictions. It's really blunt and obvious. The 9/11 families wanted answers, and I agree with them. This crime isn't anything like the 9/11 attacks, and the investigation is ongoing. It hasn't been turned into a superhero comic book like the 9/11 attacks were.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
ParanoidAmerican:

The kid had Asperger Syndrome...this makes typical schooling quite difficult.

Yes it does, very much so, but people with Lanza's particular Aspergers are not typically violent. They do exhibit an absence of empathic response mechanisms, as they are incapable of responding to changes in facial expressions, or the look of the eye, or the tone of the voice, and even body language. The Asperger sufferer whom does show bouts of violent behaviour, such as slapping, pushing and shoving, do so from an incapability of understanding the effect of their actions.

Lanza was not the type of Asperger sufferer whom displayed mild violent physical actions, he was a 'high-functioning' Aspergers sufferer, lacking the reception and transmission of empathic communication. It is because of this empathy absence that he was able to shoot children, but his rage came from some other psychological trigger, not from Aspergers.

I know you are not making a connection between what he did and Aspergers, but that his mother removed him from the social education system because of it. I would speculate that she used it as an excuse to take him out from what she herself had come to distrust, that her true reason for doing so was derived from a paranoia she held about society. His mother was the catalyst of his rage, and I believe it centered around the issue of 'trust' and utter alienation. Something his mother did, something she said, led to him believing he was alone and surrounded by liars and shadows of distrust. His act of pumping four bullets into her head while his mother slept is a very emphatic telling. He believed she could no longer be trusted, that all along she was just like 'them'...a liar and a deceiver. He felt his mother's paranoia about society amplified to the 'nth' degree, so he attacked it!

The signs, portents, and omens that a number of posters believe to be significant are nothing more than coincidences, given misguided and misjudged relevance by synchronistic circumstance and error-filled interpretations based upon their own perception of society. If a person is paranoid, it isn't hard for them to see the things that feed into their paranoia. What's that joke...'just because I'm paranoid, does not mean they are not out to get me!' It's a self-feeding loop of misperception and self-delusion, and the fact that they are paranoid, makes it very hard for them to accept any common sense approach on their behalf...they always recoil with distrust and suspicion.
edit on 17/12/12 by elysiumfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

About the guns, it was stated MANY times that the perpetrator was found dead with two handguns and the rifle was found inside the vehicle, until AFTER the coroner report. Then stories changed that ALL the guns where found with the gunman. Did he have four guns then? 3 on him and one in the car? Or did a cop mistake a loaf of bread for a gun ... Why are these cases so complicated and have stories changing?

Pardon me if I find the changing of stories suspect, just like in any other situation when stories change something is wrong ... Except apparently to you, it is completely normal.

I question your concern in making sure we believe the story being fed to us without question after it continues to change?

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join