It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SANDY HOOK reference in BATMAN movie

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by exponent

Originally posted by Unity_99
Nah, its beyond weird and should be filling alot of people with RAGE, I mean come on and get real. We know who did it and there are many victims here, including the young man and his mother set up and murdered to take the fall.

Why are you defending a person who slaughtered a room full of children? What evidence do you have that someone else was involved?

Yeah, I agree with this demand to lay out your conspiracy or STFU. Those little babies were ripped to shreds with between 3 and 11 bullets each. And the shooter went for heads, as he did with his own mother. What kind of false flag operation goes for that kind of sick horror? And to what end? Your assault rifle?

Give me a break.

I was halfway through a new thread that suggested that if you really and honestly believe that Obama and the liberals set this monstrosity up as a ruse to finally come for your skeet guns, then you're in desperate need of professional help, but I shut the OP down because I didn't want to insult this community of serious dot-connectors by suggesting that some of them might be so psychologically scarred as to imagine that anyone who's highly functional could possibly be so disgustingly sick as to deliberately set up something so horrific as a means to politically galvanize a 51% plurality against the NRA and gun rights advocates.

And then I ran into this thread.

On Yahoo's new stories, I ran into freaks littering their comments and saw all kinds of sick and twisted interpretations of this horror. Same with AOL and any of the MSM news sites. Thousands of intellectually crippled malcontents are still tossing their backseater shrapnel bombs within those fever swamps in their desperate attempts at achieving an influence, but I wasn't ready for anyone here to start seriously embracing that level of twisted fear and loathing of Obama and the libs. Not here.

I expect the ATS community to have more....I don't know....more patience and experience in determining what constitutes a legitimate false flag suspicion. Not something as pathetic as seeing the school's name listed as a town on a map in a Batman movie. Imagine if the school had been named Washington something-or-other? Hell, there's gotta be way too many connection in that case. Sandy Hook - the name - isn't all that unique, and what the hell was anyone doing searching for that name within that Batman movie anyway? Who does weird sh*t like that? Why would anyone even try to find "Newtown" or "Sandy Hook" within that movie anyway?

And what the hell would be the "connection" between that massacre and the Batman movie? And don't start getting really sick and suggest that because the Aurora shooter insisted that he was The Joker, and wanted to launch Jokeresque mayhem at the first Denver showing of the newest Batman movie, that this connects this shooting to some insane conspiracy launched by our own government against us in order to get the green light on seizing guns from law abiding citizens. That's the kind of bizarre dot-crunching that the amateurs are running off with.

You guys are better than this. This kid was messed up, his mom was a bit of a bar fly and her hobby was guns. The parents were divorced, and who knows what the home was like for that kid. The dots don't exist to connect any of this to Aurora or to the WH. That kind of thinking is pathetic adolescent masturbation, and makes all of us here on ATS look like childish loons to anyone who happens to find us online.

The JFK assassination, the overwhelmingly suspicious 9/11 attacks, the 2008 bankster Treasury assault, these are the kinds of broad-stroke crimes that quickly change the trajectory of our nation, reaping billions for the rich and powerful as a direct ramification of their having occurred. This is what a grand conspiracy is all about, and how to tell such a crime from all other crimes. Putting between 3 and 11 bullets into the faces of 6 and 7 yr old girls and boys isn't that kind of crime. It's much too personal and much too intimate. The psychopaths who manufacture grand conspiracies can't think at that level. To them, 6 and 7 yr old babies don't exist beyond their own concern for whatever progeny they're already produced. They just don't see the world at that level, and that's why they can destroy entire nations in service of a financial bottom line.

It's freaks like that shooter, and the people who see an advantage in leveraging such intimate horror as marketing material for their own selfish agenda, who focus on hell at that personal level. I'd like to think that we're better than that.
edit on 12/17/2012 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by destination now
reply to post by jerryznv

Judging by the stars and flags, I'd say it was the batman crowd...

Reading through some of the first pages...what an odd coincidence for sure!

But that is the question isn't it...

Is this coincidence?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
This movie is in a long line of gratitous violence. A boy who's parents get murdered and becomes a ninja. But it doesnt end there he goes on to possess all of the most hellbent ways to fight crime ever. Oh yah this is what Bob Kane wanted .. what started as a simple crime fighter resembling a bat has now been mprphed into a complete hardass no rules unlimited money vigilante. Yah thats what he wanted. And while we're at it,lets make his enemies as evil as we can imagine, you know, because some criminals like to staple cell phones inside other peoples' stomach to use as a detonatator that blows up a police station. No wonder Heath Ledger killed himself trying to become the Joker. The Terminator (1984) is what started a lot of this, imo. Watch the scene where Arnuld blows through the police station. I think this is a lot what goes on in these shooters' minds. Before this movie video games were Dig Dug, Asteroids and Pac-Man. Contra, Street Fighter and Mortal Combat came next. Think about it, unless you want to see the Colosseum back in action, why support the genre of entertainment that glorifies violence and does little else? Even James Bond movies used to be entertaining. I think James Cameron needs to do some soul searching.
edit on 17-12-2012 by Speckle because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-12-2012 by Speckle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Yeah, you would probably think that, I know I do, but heck when you can pore over maps created for a movie, add 2 + 2 together and get any number of answers, then, just for fun mind, look up the place names on a real map and get even more answers.

Utterly shocking, never mind about these little kids and the adults who died a horrific death..Oh but of course according to one poster no one actually died and it's all just fake..Sick, sick sick...

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Speckle

Heath Miller? You mean Ledger?

Anyways... let's take this madness a bit further. Next to the planet streets and the Harvey Robinson "reference" there are more items often discussed about in conspiracy communities....

The map there contains the following names:

Moon St.
Apollo st.
Kenedy st.
Armstrong st.
Harris st.
Collins st.
Castro (something) st.
Aldrin st.
Sam (something) st.
Lee st.

Curious set of street names if you ask me. Every 2nd name is an astronaut, then we have the moon... an assassinated president, his arch "enemy", and some Sam

I know we are getting off track a bit here in relations to the OP title, but I think the track is getting more interesting.
edit on 17/12/12 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

I think your post sums it all up perfectly, the shooter was obviously mentally ill and carried out an atrocious attack on the most defenceless in our society and we should not lose sight of that and try to apportion blame to a faceless, nameless entity, ie. the so called "elites"

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by destination now

Utterly shocking, never mind about these little kids and the adults who died a horrific death..Oh but of course according to one poster no one actually died and it's all just fake..

Well...that was my first thoughts...fake?

Not hardly...

I don't know though...something seems to be at odds with this!

I need to read some more and see where this is going!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by flice

haha yes I dont know where Miller came from. That is an interesting list of street names u have there.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merinda
So what would the conspiracy be? Did suits put the body of the alleged shooter in the classroom after shooting up the children? Do mind control rays exist?

Nothing about the incident seems fishy. A mentally unstable person did a crazy thing. There is no hint at an outside intervention through anyone.

It goes something like this: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Could be way off here.. But I remember when the Batman shooting occurred there was a guy going around in threads relating to it leaving cryptic clues. He said that the movie itself held a lot of information. "The Dark Knight Rises" had some pretty shocking etymology in relation to Illuminati symbolism. He also mentioned the Batman shooting being a sacrifice and that there would be more this year that would look suspicious. He said it all tied into the "Illuminati" and such. At the time I was writing him off as a whackjob but with this new find I'm really starting to second guess myself. The Batman shooting doesn't add up, and this case has grown stranger over the past few days.

edit on 17-12-2012 by ZiggyMojo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

You couldn't possibly be more right. Thank you for the voice of reason. Clues that have shown up in media like the Lone Gunman episode where the government initiated a plot to crash planes into the world trade center only months before 9/11 are quite interesting, and thought provoking. Sandy Hook on a map is not.

I will not waste any more brain power on these ridiculous claims, so I will simply quote myself from another thread, because my opinion has not changed regarding any of these threads.

Originally posted by Osiris1953

There is nothing even remotely compelling here.

Everyone who immediately started screaming conspiracy regarding this matter, or immediately started worrying about the government taking away their guns, or immediately started screaming that guns should be taking away from people while the bodies of school children are still warm really suck as individuals. How very self absorbed.

We're all trying to make sense of something that is senseless. Instead of being logical, you've taken something the police still don't understand, and make sense of it by hiding behind the idea that the government is automatically to blame. This is tantamount to not understanding lightning and automatically deciding that a God must be controlling this magnificent force of nature.

There are sick, disturbed individuals in this world and blame needs to be put on the shooter and no one else. One loony shooting isn't going to make me lose faith in humanity, but the type of behavior I'm seeing on ATS the past two days might.

Learn the victims names, honor them in some way, and maybe become an advocate for better security in Connecticut schools. In our area you can't get into any school unless buzzed in at the main office after they observe you via security cam and speak to you over the mic, and there is an armed resource officer at school at all times.

Get a grip folks.

edit on 16-12-2012 by Osiris1953 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-12-2012 by Osiris1953 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-12-2012 by Osiris1953 because: Typing Gremlins

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

what you say makes so much sense, and then i think about the sheer terror something like millions of unarmed americans facing hardened gun carrying rioters, would create. now i don't think obama is behind this, to be honest. i don't even think his cabinet is behind this. i'd even venture to say, i'm not even sure it's even a relevant clue. however, i will say that i know there's something very wrong with the world, and it seems to feed on fear, hate, jealousy and strife. imagine the smorgasbord of negative emotions, something like millions and millions of freaked out, dead, dying, shot, defenseless people would create, particularly in a country that has had no wars on their soil for over 100 years and freaks completely out over things like not being attractive enough to get a mate, or not getting accepted in an university. the difference between dying in violent civil war and those concerns is huge. gigantic in fact.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by flice

You crossed the crazy line a few posts back. Now you've sauntered another 30 feet.

But you're entertaining yourself and others, I can't fault you on that.

I personally think they are just names on a fake map, and don't have any connection whatsoever to anything. But that's me.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I have this movie I'm going to check it right now.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

There is a lot to this story that just does not make sense just like in the Aurora Shooting case, what does it mean exactly?

Why the reports of multiple shooters? Who was taken down outside the school? Why was he found dead with hand guns and the rifle in his car? Why did the coroner say everyone was killed with the rifle that was in the car? Who said the mother worked at the school? Why are the parents of these kids connected to bankers?

Is it just bad journalism? coincidence? Disinformation? Who knows.

What CAN be counted on is anything that does not make sense and not fit neatly in a little box will be swept under a rug and never see the light of day or talked about ever again ...

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Loki420th

So, what do you think this is?

Subliminal messaging to the one who is under Mind Control?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by FrostForests
reply to post by flice

You crossed the crazy line a few posts back. Now you've sauntered another 30 feet.

But you're entertaining yourself and others, I can't fault you on that.

I personally think they are just names on a fake map, and don't have any connection whatsoever to anything. But that's me.

But you have to admit... the active choice, which it is when you put a map together, in this case where you even have to invent a map, is a bit curious.
You could have chosen a lot of names for those streets....... but these were the ones to go through.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ZiggyMojo

I was going to mention about that 'SACRIFICIAL' thing!!

I read it on one of the threads on ATS after the Theatre shootings.... i started thinking about the 'RED CARPET' events and was wondering why it is RED CARPET and not any other colour as RED is the colour of blood!!

And yesterday there was a RED CARPET event.... Sports Personality Of The Year!!!

I wasn't going to post this as I will probably be looked at as some moron now

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Those little babies were ripped to shreds with between 3 and 11 bullets each. And the shooter went for heads, as he did with his own mother. What kind of false flag operation goes for that kind of sick horror?

Umm..........not that I agree with the OP here........because I dont think its connected...........but to play devils advocate......

To sit here and say that no one in our gov could possibly be that sick, as to commit murders like that as a false flag operation is disenginious......

After all, The gov had in place a plan to commit acts of terrorism on Americansc, killing men, WOMEN AND CHILDREN.......

All for the purpose of having a reason to go to war.........

Thankfully rejected by kennedy, the Plan was still proposed and backed by a lot of people in gov......

Look up Operation Northwoods........

To say that there arent depraved individuals who would stop at nothing for their agenda is reckless........

Just because you and I cannot fathom that type of thought process, doesnt mean they dont exist and arent in power my friend

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Loki420th

I'll take your word on this.
And i heard recently by Pastor Lindsey Williams that there is a rule among the elites that they must make public their intentions before they act out on them.It will of course be done discretely but that is their rule.

You may find him here at the link below if you are unfamiliar with him,i'm not sure which show he was on with Alex Jones whereby he mentioned the Elites methods of notifying the asleep public but it had something to do with QE 3 and the head of the federal reserve.

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join