SANDY HOOK reference in BATMAN movie

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I googled a map of Sandy Hook. The street layouts are not the same as is on the map. There are no straight interstates (represented by the blue) such as the one in the picture in that area of Connecticut. Also, it looks like the map was folded at section so the blue lines link, like a Mad magazine cover. The interstate appears to be straight through, but the other graphical streets abruptly end.

Just above the top right of the tazor you can see markings done in red and black.A black cross and a red line. Then there is what appears to be some writing done in blue ballpoint pen just above it along the seam. This may be my eyes playing tricks on me fore the glare in that area. There is also some sort of membership card, or what have you above the top right of the first tazor.

Now, near Sandy Hook, to the left on the blue end, it appears the interstate is crossed of with a black and red cross. Is there more?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
They are still looking for a motive in this shooting. The shooter's mom was not a teacher at Sandy Hook. Is it possible this kid rented the DVD, saw the map (or played the video game) and decided to choose Sandy Hook Elementary School as his choice of massacre?

Or maybe it is a conspiracy and all the news sites will eventually say the shooter's motive turns out to be the Batman movie or video game?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
Is anyone a big fan of the tv show (CBS) called "Elementary" (a modern day Sherlock Holmes)? The name "Elementary" sticks out to me now for some reason and given the "Elementary" school shooting....if there was a conspiracy they might have left a clue in the new tv show sponsored by the "all seeing eye" channel.

Start your own whackadoo thread. There is enough nonsense here already.
FAIL

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ValentineWiggin

Originally posted by exponent

Originally posted by Unity_99
NO YOU ARE. Hiding your head in the sand doesnt help anyone. Its right in plain sight.

That movie premiered with a false flag murder, and it points lierally, with a hand to the next big one.
edit on 16-12-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

I'm not joking. What you wrote is literally a paranoid delusion.

You need to go see a doctor immediately. Mental health is not something to be taken lightly.

Oh god give me a break, if she needs to go we all do.

I don't see you claiming this murderer was an innocent boy just because he reminds you of your own son, who from their own admission, is not completely compos mentis.

I'd like to ask... generally.

When is something terrible that happens, just something terrible that happens?

Or is every single terrible thing that happens orchestrated?

I'm positive the answer to this will save *ME* a lot of time.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Possibly a Masonic sacrifice to further the New World Order:

Etymology of "Sandy Hook":

Sandy: Abbreviation of "Xander/Zander", short for "Alexander"
Alexander the Great: "king of Babylon"; architect of the "New World Order";
identified biblically as the anti-Christ; mother "Olympias", the snake charmer, said to have been
impregnated by Zeus/JOVE (pronounced: "Yahweh") in serpent form; Alexander the "son of Zeus",
died at age 33.

Hook: the 6th Hebrew character "Vav"/Phoenician "Wau"; Greek "Stigma/Digamma" ; hex; curse; sin;
sex; flesh; character represents a coiled serpent

666: χξς (Revelation 13:18) χ = 600 "cross" ξ = 60; stake; tent peg ς = 6 "hook"; "spear" ; coiled serpent

Revelation 13:18: "This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666 (χξς)."

"the number of a MAN": Hebrew: man = "Adam" (value: 6) means "red clay", "red earth" = Sand
"Lanza": "spear" = stigma ς = 6 meaning, "Hook"/"spear"

Adam Lanza = Sandy Hook = Alexander's Spear.

Alexander the Great frequently depicted holding a spear.
www.shutterstock.com...

edit on 17-12-2012 by Aesir26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Aesir26

Really?? I am done with this thread.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by YAHUWAH SAVES

Originally posted by ValentineWiggin

Originally posted by exponent

NO YOU ARE. Hiding your head in the sand doesnt help anyone. Its right in plain sight.

That movie premiered with a false flag murder, and it points lierally, with a hand to the next big one.
edit on 16-12-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

I'm not joking. What you wrote is literally a paranoid delusion.

You need to go see a doctor immediately. Mental health is not something to be taken lightly.

Oh god give me a break, if she needs to go we all do.

Yer exactly right.... the trolls on this thread are so obvious... nothing more pathetic than a troll... Except a NON-PAID TROLL.... lol

Twenty-Five Rules of Disinformation
5. Sidetrack opponents with name calling and ridicule. This is also known as the primary 'attack the messenger' ploy, though other methods qualify as variants of that approach. Associate opponents with unpopular titles such as 'kooks', 'right-wing', 'liberal', 'left-wing', 'terrorists', 'conspiracy buffs', 'radicals', 'militia', 'racists', 'religious fanatics', 'sexual deviates', and so forth. This makes others shrink from support out of fear of gaining the same label, and you avoid dealing with issues.
edit on 12/16/2012 by YAHUWAH SAVES because: (no reason given)

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by Loki420th

Thers is a Sandy Hook near where I grew up in Kentucky.
It's very common.

Really. Are you a Murder Incorporated Black Op apologist?

^^ Yep, seems you are correct. Except she's on your side.

Oh well, back to the drawing board.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Todzer
reply to post by Aesir26

Really?? I am done with this thread.

Yes. Really.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by CudiTheKid

Originally posted by detachedindividual
This is what I really don't get. Why would anyone leave "clues" to something like this if it was planned? What is the purpose of that!?
It makes no sense at all.

I answered that question on page 8. It does make sense, though it wouldn't to an atheist (not saying you are). And they are at no risk at all, because of all the people who claim it is just coincidence, and then ridicule anyone who doesn't share that belief. Just like the media does.

It is with some reluctant and somewhat disconcerting relief that I can safely know that should I ever break down mentally to the point of demented logic, and shoot up a school or theater, that I will have rallying supporters here on ATS to champion my innocence.

I am so glad that despite my mental deficiencies later on in life that may perhaps lead to a path of self destruction, that I will be remembered as someone who was 'mind controlled' and that anything in my life that should warrant attention and may bring light to what caused such an outcome, will be completely overlooked, thrown out, ignored and taken with a grain of salt, as long as I make sure I point at Superman or Spiderman or something and have the floodgates of justice, albeit Conspiracy theorist justict, on my side.

Yay me.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
i don't think people are championing adam lanza. i think they are trying to come to terms with it cause it's so horrible. most people don't shoot each other. not even by accident. so the concept of what happened at sandy hook is unfathomable.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
So what would the conspiracy be? Did suits put the body of the alleged shooter in the classroom after shooting up the children? Do mind control rays exist?

Nothing about the incident seems fishy. A mentally unstable person did a crazy thing. There is no hint at an outside intervention through anyone.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Ok... I guess I went on with this craze as well... Here's what I "found":

Check out Strike zone 5 on the map:

The street names just to the right of the red marker says:

Pluto st.
Willett st.
Saturn st.
Harvey st.
"unreadable"
Robinson st.
Mars st.
Seas st.
Venus st.
Gert st.
Jupiter st.
Market st. (or... I'm not sure.. .hard to read)

Unusual name set for that area.... you got names every 2nd time... then you got planets for the others.

At first I read Willet as "will" and was thinking that it was s question, as in: "Will Harvey Robinson sea(s)"?
But then I checked Harvey Robinson... and guess what... Harvey Robinson turns out to be a an adolescent serial killer!

While no one can say what actually caused Robinson to rape and murder, or why he kept on doing it, he did grow up with disadvantages that could have influenced his resistant and suspicious perception of other people.

Trutv on Harvey Robinson

Wiki on Harvey Robinson

Then for the fun of it I tried googling the planet street names... Apparently the adress Pluto Street, is owned by US Air Force Department, and the surrounding streets names, while not "st." they are all named after planets.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
It's a fictitious map in a movie.

The names are made up.

I guess you can find conspiracy in anything if you look hard enough. But the symbolism of names of streets on a fictitious map? Really?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by FrostForests

The names are made up.

I guess you can find conspiracy in anything if you look hard enough. But the symbolism of names of streets on a fictitious map? Really?

The map was made by someone... It didn't just appear out of the blue with names printed on it.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Damn...I missed this whole thread!

Marking it for later reading!

Anyone want to summarize it for me?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

I guess you can find conspiracy in anything if you look hard enough.

this is true.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by jerryznv

summary:

look, sandy hook is in this batman movie. maybe he was a mind controlled murderer.
vs.
you're crazy if you think it was anything besides a crazy guy who did the mass killing at sandy hook.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

Originally posted by jerryznv

summary:

look, sandy hook is in this batman movie. maybe he was a mind controlled murderer.
vs.
you're crazy if you think it was anything besides a crazy guy who did the mass killing at sandy hook.

Okay...well who's winning?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by flice

The names are made up.

The map was made by someone... It didn't just appear out of the blue with names printed on it.

Your logic is just infallible. You win.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

Judging by the stars and flags, I'd say it was the batman crowd...

And for the more sane among us, it just gets too ridiculous to carry on..

edit on 17-12-2012 by destination now because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join