It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SANDY HOOK reference in BATMAN movie

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Loki420th

Great find OP ! What strikes me as a good question to ask is, were the words 'SANDY HOOK' placed after the filming of this scene ? Its a very simple thing to do in the editing/SFX phase of the project. If you notice there is no other name on the map in the same font or size as 'SANDY HOOK', looks to me as if it was placed after the filming. That denotes intent and is very much in keeping with the Occult MegaRitual modus operandi, to leave clues and suggestions in plain sight. Whats more disturbing, is these clues are MEANT to be discovered and discussed and brought to light, so the ritual is complete. Its a form of very dark humour.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by catswithbigpaws

I posted a map showing this; which I find to be kind of odd. Also, if you look at the "new" Gotham City maps, the river that is called Hinkley Creek has been renamed Sandy Hook River or Sandy Creek. (I don't have the map open anymore.)
edit on 17-12-2012 by derekj032 because: Changed River to Creek

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by tomorrowseer
in the meantime while I wait to upload the high resolution clip, here is a map that I found that was given to people, It shows the "strike zones" where bane, the main villain in the movie was going to set off bombs. Sandy Hook was supposely Strike zone 1, Can anyone make out any other readable names? Strike zone 2 says Fort Clinton? or Port Clinton? I know there is a Port Clinton in Ohio *hides*

edit on 16-12-2012 by tomorrowseer because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-12-2012 by tomorrowseer because: (no reason given)

Huh... do we know any Clinton who fell ill lately?

Maybe it went wrong?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I think it is quite interesting that Sandy Hooks is mentioned in Batman 3. The first shoot out happened at a batman 3 theater, both gunmen where males, both young. And both fathers have high placement in the financial sector, with the newest to be Peter Lanza, a vice president of taxes for GE Energy Financial Services.

To me, it all looks just a bit to suspicious.
edit on 17-12-2012 by mc4denmark because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
The most surprising thing to me is ...

People actually being surprised, shocked, horrified, offended about someone posting a conspiracy on a conspiracy website in a conspiracy forum.

Reminds me of the people who because they do not like a particular TV show, video game or music genre want EVERYONE to not like it instead of having the sense to change the channel, not buy or not listen.

The bigger conspiracy here is the people here trying to ridicule the people who are doing exactly what this site was designed for ...

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by kingomar69

WOW! Seriously?!

Just trying to engage with the premise.
I don't exactly understand what that is, but it seems to be that people who control the future plant clues to program the acts in the future so as to fulfill the ritual.

Either they just did it in Batman specifically, or they do it in everything all the time; or the viewer is making the connection - there is just the brain picking up things out of a large maelstrom of culture, and there is no planting of clues and no illuminati controlling every single aspect of our lives.

To see if there's something to it I picked something that I would have thought would have nothing to do with it.
If we can find a valid 'medium' that everyone can agree has definitely nothing to do with it, then if the premise of deliberate Batman programing is true, there will be statiscally low or no references to the massacre, or if it's not, there will be lots of references that indicate it is the viewer making the connections. Such as me being able to find really creepy spongebob episode titles in hindsight.
Or the third possiblilty is of course that Spongebob has been an Illuminati Op from the beginning.
I suspect that may be the fatal flaw in my experiment.

edit on 17-12-2012 by delusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Timestamp for the screenshot is pretty much 1:53:53

reply to post by detachedindividual

edit on 17-12-2012 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-12-2012 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by delusion

No. I meant that your pointing out the Spongebob episode titles is really out there, like grasping for straws while balancing on a house of cards out there.

What the hell does Spongebob have to do with Hurricane Sandy or a shooting?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065
reply to post by detachedindividual

This site was once a bastion for some of the brightest minds I've ever encountered, as of the past 2 years it's washed with a combination of the mentally insane, paranoid and easily lead morons. I think you're right many of these members really need help.

Then maybe it is time to find another sight with people that you find more intelligent and interesting, rather than waste all of your time here harassing other members. Good luck!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tazkven

People actually being surprised, shocked, horrified, offended about someone posting a conspiracy on a conspiracy website in a conspiracy forum.

Reminds me of the people who because they do not like a particular TV show, video game or music genre want EVERYONE to not like it instead of having the sense to change the channel, not buy or not listen.

The bigger conspiracy here is the people here trying to ridicule the people who are doing exactly what this site was designed for ...

Exactly. I think they forgot that they ARE on a conspiracy site? lol And do they think that by coming into a thread like this and calling us ignorant, crazy, and other nasty things is going to stop me from digging for information and discussing it?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Floydshayvious
Seems to be the only font of that size on the map that is visable.

Are there any other shots?

Weird though.

Nothing weird about it, merely interesting coincidence. Gotham City is mainly made up of 4 districts/islands (Uptown, Midtown, Downtown, Sandy Hook, South Channel Island). The southernmost holds the stadium which is a major location of the film, and it coincidentally has been named "Sandy Hook" for decades.

It makes sense to paint the name of these "districts/Islands" in the boldest letters. Actually you have the same font on the top left of the 3rd "device", likely saying "Downtown.

Here´s a detail map for reference: Caut ion large picture

Originally posted by mc4denmark
I think it is quite interesting that Sandy Hooks is mentioned in Batman 3. ...

Its an interesting coincidence, not more.

I say again, it had that name for decades, and is the site of the stadium which is one of the major buildings that has not yet been used in the Batman films.

Well, one could say the series of events has been planned for decades, probably even before both the Aurora cinema and the Sandy hooks school had been built. But I think even the most stubborn of conspiracy bloodhound has a line that says "From here it is unfeasible".

Originally posted by Aisling

People actually being surprised, shocked, horrified, offended about someone posting a conspiracy on a conspiracy website in a conspiracy forum. ...

Exactly. I think they forgot that they ARE on a conspiracy site? ...

Being on a conspiracy website doesnt give carte blanche to anyone for making unfeasible connections.

If anything, the motto of this website is to be even more scrutinous with facts.
edit on 17/12/2012 by Lonestar24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
There is a time machine somewhere and someone is using it........

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Just found the guy who spotted it. link scroll down, this Deckard666 guy.
Deckard666 says:
15/12/2012 at 12:33 pm

"I knew of this because I had it before the shooting. It ‘stuck’ because I first only read ‘Sandy’ and didn’t know of a ‘Sandy Hook’ in NY.

So this one was before but usually most of the hints are found afterwards. Some are so beautiful crafted into a movie’s surroundings you have to see the event first to ‘get it’."

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

That aint no coincidink.
That aint no rock on mars.

you're raising lunatics I can tell.

Sorry to be abrup[t, but every single thread you're there, all knowing. And now I learn you're raising a son, who you even say reminds you of this mass murderer.

And you think the mass murderer is a victim.

God help whoever lives near you unity.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by destination now

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by elysiumfire

Actually this is proof to me that someone other than this boy, who has good eyes, he looked like he was loved, did something. And he was murdered too, his mom as well, they can't speak up.

This shows that this was planned in advance by very wealthy and organized people, the ones behind all our media.

Whoa...I like a good conspiracy theory as much as anyone on this site, but seriously have you any idea what you are suggesting? How do you think the parents of those murdered children would feel about your opinion? And yes, it is just an opinion with no basis in fact whatsoever!

To turn the perpetrator into the victim because of a still in a movie clip is just a leap too far and whilst I don't doubt that the killer had some serious psychological issues, he was still a killer...he fired the shots, he killed all of those people, including his own mother and 20 little children, of that there is no doubt and your defence of him and the somewhat spurious claim that he was in some way mind controlled by the government, which was foretold in a batman movie is actually quite sickening.

I am really quite stunned by this thread and as I have previously mentioned in other threads on this subject about my memory of the Dunblane massacre, if someone had suggested to me then that Thomas Hamilton was a victim of an elite mind control programme that made him carry out his atrocious crime, I would have wanted to punch them in the face!

How disrespectful to the memory of all of those murdered by this man can you get?

If this were my child, that laid dead in that school, I would want to know WHO, WHAT, WHERE, WHEN, HOW, and WHY and I tell you, I would not stop until I take my last breath on this planet. I would never stop until I had the answers.

And, I HAVE lost a child, and I DO understand how it feels. I do not feel that by questioning the story we are given, that we are being disrespectful in any way shape or form, by trying to understand this tragedy. Everyone thinks differently, some of us think from different angles. This is just a discussion of opinions and observations.
Don't judge us, but allow us. Thank you.

From here on out, I refuse to engage with any detractors or people who have come here to insult me and others by calling us lunatics, crazies, etc etc. Done.
edit on 17-12-2012 by Aisling because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
As interesting a coincidence as this is, I really can't understand why 'they' would risk adding in little 'in-jokes' to things like Batman. The only possible reason I could think of is to communicate with other parts of the conspiracy, but given they'd have to communicate with them to actually look for x, y or z then hiding messages in a movie seen by possibly hundreds of millions worldwide just seems a bit, well, silly.

Conspiracies do happen, this site has proved it countless times, but the other thing proven by ATS is that simple coincidence also exists, alongside seeing patterns that don't really exist. Human nature, I think.

Anyhow, it's like all those Simpsons 9/11 things - they're definitely interesting as trivia and curios, but the sheer prevalence of numbers in human society means that '9' and '11', or '9', '1' and '1' will appear together countless times - just like any other combination of numbers. It might also have something to do with the fact, '911' is the American emergency number too - fairly ingrained in people's conscience, so easy to spot. I know I notice '999' when it pops up, as it's the equivalent number in the UK.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lonestar24

Originally posted by Floydshayvious
Seems to be the only font of that size on the map that is visable.

Are there any other shots?

Weird though.

Nothing weird about it, merely interesting coincidence. Gotham City is mainly made up of 4 districts/islands (Uptown, Midtown, Downtown, Sandy Hook, South Channel Island). The southernmost holds the stadium which is a major location of the film, and it coincidentally has been named "Sandy Hook" for decades.

It makes sense to paint the name of these "districts/Islands" in the boldest letters. Actually you have the same font on the top left of the 3rd "device", likely saying "Downtown.

Here´s a detail map for reference: Caut ion large picture

Originally posted by mc4denmark
I think it is quite interesting that Sandy Hooks is mentioned in Batman 3. ...

Its an interesting coincidence, not more.

I say again, it had that name for decades, and is the site of the stadium which is one of the major buildings that has not yet been used in the Batman films.

Well, one could say the series of events has been planned for decades, probably even before both the Aurora cinema and the Sandy hooks school had been built. But I think even the most stubborn of conspiracy bloodhound has a line that says "From here it is unfeasible".

Originally posted by Aisling

People actually being surprised, shocked, horrified, offended about someone posting a conspiracy on a conspiracy website in a conspiracy forum. ...

Exactly. I think they forgot that they ARE on a conspiracy site? ...

Being on a conspiracy website doesnt give carte blanche to anyone for making unfeasible connections.

If anything, the motto of this website is to be even more scrutinous with facts.
edit on 17/12/2012 by Lonestar24 because: (no reason given)

Actualy i got that different, the original map shows that this place is called South Hinkley. You have a link to a map which is actualy older than 2-3 years where Sandy Hook is written? I don't find any. They changed it propably last year.Do you have a clue why even change it? Original name tricorner yards/South Hinkley?Link
old map
Dark knight Rises map
why change STRIKE ZONE ONE from South Hinkley into Sandy Hook? damn this stuff gets me
edit on 17-12-2012 by Loki420th because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeremiah65

Oh I forget, this is ATS where you're supposed to believe everything that anyone but the government or msm tell you.

If it's said by someone on ATS, and if you don't swallow it down wholly, then you.. you... WHY ARE YOU HERE?

Who would think..

Ya know, when I saw the images in the op I thought, Huh.. Very Interesting.

But instead of any investigation so far, it's "DERRP unless you agree this is 100% a sign they did it then you're an idiot!" posts from the usual suspects.

Right on guys, I'm once more finding reasons to think this is simply a coincidence. You religious folk sure are good at driving common sense and logic away.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
This site says that the name Sandy Hook first appeared in Batman Gotham Knight:

South Hinkley, also known as Lower Gotham or Sandy Hook, is borough in Downtown Gotham City. First appearing in Batman: Gotham Knight and last appearing in The Dark Knight Rises, this location plays a big role in in Bane's plan to destroy Gotham. South Hinkley is located in a small island, surrounded by two rivers, one creek, and an ocean.

Batman Wikia

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThisToiletEarth
I live in Sandy Hook, NJ.

I am behind the conspiracy.
nobody lives in Sandy Hook NJ

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join