It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SANDY HOOK reference in BATMAN movie

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by destination now

It is unspeakable horror that these families are living through. But, they are not done. It will happen again, and again, and again.... until the rest of us put a stop to it.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

I would say that was well said....more evidence will come I believe....I would rather and hope it didn't in this case, but we'll see..

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

I agree fully.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by CudiTheKid

Thank you, I really appreciate that. I always question, question, question..... even the best will be deceived... and I'm certainly not the best.

Satan is the big LIAR, the manipulater of truth.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Not sure if this has been brought up, but in other maps of Gotham City, the island that is called "Sandy Hook" in the Dark Knight movie is named "South Hinkley." This struck me as a strange thing to change for the movie. I mean why rename part of Gotham city after all these years of it being called something else?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by derekj032

Was going to post the same thing.

All the names in this map are changed though so

batmangothamcity.net...

edit on 17-12-2012 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by destination now

Originally posted by OutonaLimb
they are all faked stories with no real victims.
aurora shootings. sandy hook shootings. tucson shootings etc. etc.
no coincidence. all intentional.

now its time to make the public aware of the extents of this media fakery.
next stop 9/11, 7/7, Oslo, Madrid etc.

is there a good side on the ascendancy? or have these revelations been
part of their plan all along?

www.cluesforum.info called the fakery each and every time.
edit on 17-12-2012 by OutonaLimb because: (no reason given)

Perhaps you should contact the parents of the "non murdered" children then, I'm sure they would love that to be true and that they could spend Christmas with their loved ones!

i mourned for the 9/11 victims 'till i found out there was none (see link above).
no victims here also. another fakery production. post one clear non-photoshopped photo of any of
the victims and i will reconsider my position.

you've been doubly suckered, i'm afraid.
desolation row no more, destination now.

wakey wakey time.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by OutonaLimb

wow

Search for the jumper clip that got leaked without audio which made the couple that filmed it release it with audio.

EDIT
Or the multiple pictures/videos of the people at windows.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Can someone put this theory to a test by watching some or all of these Spongebob Squarepants episodes for Illuminati/occult symbology or references connected to the shooting?

I'm not real sure what to look for, but others here are trained to look for these things.

I chose titles that were suggestive or sinister in some way. You may find others.

"Sandy's Rocket"
"SB-129"
"Sleepy Time"
"Snowball Effect"
"Missing Identity"
"Sand Castles in the Sand"
"Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy"
"The Inside Job"
"Model Sponge"
"The Curse of the Hex"
"The Other Patty"
"The Hot Shot"
"Ghoul Fools"
"House Sittin' for Sandy"
"Sandy's Vacation in Ruins"

We also need a 'control' series.
May I suggest a cartoon from the 80's, to put it out of contention for deliberate occult programming? (unless you think there's no such thing as no deliberate occult programming in anything).
What about the Snorks?

It's Always Darkest Before the Snork / The Sand Witch
Dr. Strangesnork's Bomb / Day of the Juniors
Robosnork
Nightmare on Snorkstreet
Oh Brother!
I'll Be Senior
The Day They Fixed Junior Wetworth

Please keep a record of 'hits' per episode, and also maybe rate each hit's reference explicitness.

I don't know if it's a well-designed scientific test and if its results could resolve anything, but it's an attempt to falsify the theory. (although knowing the word 'falsify' is about the extent of my scientific skill
)

(or am I totally missing the point and it should only be Batman related material?)

edit on 17-12-2012 by delusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
First off I want to say that my heart is broken for what happened, I have a six year old so it hit especially close to home for me. I think what is so troubling for people in these kinds of situations is that it makes no sense whatsoever, so we start to look for bread crumbs. I have to be honest I never in my life heard the name Sandy Hook before the shooting, so when I looked at the Batman pics my jaw dropped. It's by no means a smoking gun, but is very curious none the less. People have asked why they would put these clues into movies, I have read that in the world of dark occult practices the act of publicly displaying these types of clues or evidence makes the energy gained from the ritual even stronger because it forces the masses to either become more conscious, or more likely to go even further into the subconscious fear based mindset where they derive their strength and power.

If you are coming from a position of logic and rational thinking when it comes to the world of occult then I can understand your frustration with threads like this cause the two don't mix! I will ask a question that I have asked before why do some of the most powerful people on the planet get together every summer and worship a 40 foot owl named Moloch by performing a mock human sacrifice at Bohemian Grove?

My point is that the people running the show whether it is Politicians, Hollywood, the media, the elite are part of these secret society's who I believe have been working towards a global prison planet. Getting the guns out of American's hands is one of the last obstacles. There is motive here for these people, where is the motive for the kid? Remember, in law enforcement motive is one of the biggest considerations.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Well we are aware that the locals of Newtown called that particular area of the town Sandy Hook and the school as well. If you look at the map closely, particularly in the vicinity of the letters Sandy Hook we see it as a particular section and we see a building of sorts circled in red.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   

i mourned for the 9/11 victims 'till i found out there was none (see link above). no victims here also. another fakery production. post one clear non-photoshopped photo of any of the victims and i will reconsider my position. you've been doubly suckered, i'm afraid. desolation row no more, destination now. wakey wakey time.

Seriously?? You tell us that we have been suckered???

Mate, you seriously need to get help with your delusional paranoia, this event is real, with real victims.
Have some respect!!!

Don't give me that bs about no pics or footage. gtfo

vvv

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by destination now

they are all faked stories with no real victims.
aurora shootings. sandy hook shootings. tucson shootings etc. etc.
no coincidence. all intentional.

now its time to make the public aware of the extents of this media fakery.
next stop 9/11, 7/7, Oslo, Madrid etc.

is there a good side on the ascendancy? or have these revelations been
part of their plan all along?

www.cluesforum.info called the fakery each and every time.

Perhaps you should contact the parents of the "non murdered" children then, I'm sure they would love that to be true and that they could spend Christmas with their loved ones!

i mourned for the 9/11 victims 'till i found out there was none (see link above).
no victims here also. another fakery production. post one clear non-photoshopped photo of any of
the victims and i will reconsider my position.

you've been doubly suckered, i'm afraid.
desolation row no more, destination now.

wakey wakey time.

No, I think you are the sucker here, you read one website and believe that no one died on 9/11 at the movie theatre in Aurora or at Sandy Hook school. I think the parents of those children will tell you otherwise and to suggest that their deaths have been faked is just incredulous and you're the only person on this thread who thinks that no one actually died, even those who believe in the batman movie had clues of what the elites were planning, know that all of those children died!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by delusion
Can someone put this theory to a test by watching some or all of these Spongebob Squarepants episodes for Illuminati/occult symbology or references connected to the shooting?

I'm not real sure what to look for, but others here are trained to look for these things.

I chose titles that were suggestive or sinister in some way. You may find others.

"Sandy's Rocket"
"SB-129"
"Sleepy Time"
"Snowball Effect"
"Missing Identity"
"Sand Castles in the Sand"
"Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy"
"The Inside Job"
"Model Sponge"
"The Curse of the Hex"
"The Other Patty"
"The Hot Shot"
"Ghoul Fools"
"House Sittin' for Sandy"
"Sandy's Vacation in Ruins"

We also need a 'control' series.
May I suggest a cartoon from the 80's, to put it out of contention for deliberate occult programming? (unless you think there's no such thing as no deliberate occult programming in anything).
What about the Snorks?

It's Always Darkest Before the Snork / The Sand Witch
Dr. Strangesnork's Bomb / Day of the Juniors
Robosnork
Nightmare on Snorkstreet
Oh Brother!
I'll Be Senior
The Day They Fixed Junior Wetworth

Please keep a record of 'hits' per episode, and also maybe rate each hit's reference explicitness.

I don't know if it's a well-designed scientific test and if its results could resolve anything, but it's an attempt to falsify the theory. (although knowing the word 'falsify' is about the extent of my scientific skill
)

(or am I totally missing the point and it should only be Batman related material?)

WOW! Seriously?!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by tomorrowseer
I saw this and I am happy someone posted it since I cannot make topic threads yet. I felt like I was slapped in the face when I saw this!!! I have this on 1080p Blue-ray and you can clearly see it saying Sandy Hook!! I heard from someone that Sandy Hook is part of the Gotham universe ( Batman's world ) but I still find this too much of a coincidence! Appearing in the same movie that was playing during the Aurora shootings? I really do think this is all a orchestrated attempt at a gun grab!!! There is a Sandy Hook in NJ, but to me it does not seem to be in the correct place on the map if they had just taken a NYC map and plastered Gotham on it for the movie.

I also believe if its TPBP they get off leaving 'clues' in tv shows, and movies. Nice find!! Star for you!

edit on 16-12-2012 by tomorrowseer because: Spelled something wrong

You could also slap some people in the face with this find but they'd still maintain a blind eye to it. I can understand why a lot of conspiracy theories get shot down but finds like this deserve a honest look.

I just hope that as things like this become more evident and blatant to those who are playing the connect the dots game, that others can at least have a open mind towards things of this nature and not be so quick to dismiss it.
edit on 17-12-2012 by TrueMessiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by delusion

A theory about spongebob is it's set around bikini atoll.....

en.wikipedia.org...
www.cracked.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I was thinking about this all tonight...

Two very sweet and elderly ladies came into my work tonight.

I left them for a minute and they started talking about the recent shooting. One of them remarked, "Yeah! The guy who did it this time... looks so much like the last one."

Interesting observation from a bunch of unsuspecting ladies... I wish people would think more about what they intuitively perceive.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by aivlas
reply to post by OutonaLimb

wow

Search for the jumper clip that got leaked without audio which made the couple that filmed it release it with audio.

EDIT
Or the multiple pictures/videos of the people at windows.

Any link for this? I have no diea about any of it. I have seen cluesforum that he mentioned before, seems like quite a lot of disinfo, far strecthing ideas.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Loki420th

WOW - it gets worse.

There is the word Gotham in the bottom right, but you can only see 'Goth', Culprit was a Goth apparently.

Also, there's '50' written on the bottom of the two blue remote control looking things on the map. That equals 100. DId he let off 100 rounds?

Thats alot of 'coincident' right there!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I'm very observant when watching TV shows or movies. Not that I'm concerned about any subliminal messages so much, but that I like to look for little easter eggs, oddities, etc. Also, Sandy Hook is large enough to appear to the eye when watching on an HD TV.

One thing I read somewhere in this thread is that South Hinkley was renamed to Sandy Hook. This is the most important part of the conspiracy that some people aren't getting.
www.filmschoolrejects.com...
This has the maps. The Gotham City map says South Hinkley, the movie says Sandy Hook where South Hinkley is. There has to be some agenda behind it.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join