It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SANDY HOOK reference in BATMAN movie

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by tehdouglas

Did you even try to find out where this is?

A search for "aurora building"
en.wikipedia.org...
1.bp.blogspot.com...

reply to post by Mully

It's worse than that

www.zengardner.com...

edit on 17-12-2012 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
double post
edit on 17-12-2012 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by tomorrowseer
I may have been wrong that Sandy Hook is part of the Batman Universe, I am not well aware at all with the comic's but I did look up one of the "Gotham Maps" that has been posted in media and comics to give reference to batman's city. The Walkie-Talkies really make it difficult to judge if this is even a good observation, but Sandy Hook looks to be the same as "South Hinkley" which is a bottom area on this Gotham map that I found online. Any thoughts on a play of words? Both start with the Letter S, and have the second word H

Sure, I'll bite...

Because Oswald Mannor or Wilkes Booth Heights sounded too obvious?

Or

They changed it because "South Hinkley" (see John Hinckley Jr.) is soooooo like crusty old MKgrade programmed zombie stuff that ALWAYS results in emotional attempts to (successfully, for a time) curtail gun rights. Hinckley case is absolutely rich in high weirdness and a good look into him and...resulting laws...connections to Bush family...and the roots with Tavistock should get folks up to speed in no time when trying to understand what (or whom) motivates "the lone nuts" that get sprinkled on our sundaes when TPTB want to wrangle us sheep into the fold.
Seriously though, this is a distraction from much more seriously obvious hokey pokey. It's all there.
edit on 17-12-2012 by singleservingjack because: Sp

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

The satanist keep upping the ante - they always give us clues - how do you top 20 children murdered in their school?

Kabbalist always have to tell you what they're going to do before they do it.

This is a warning to all the ones who want to speak out (Libor scandal - at present).

What's even worse? Nuclear bomb in US? Huge, catastrophic earthquake?

Look at that map, make some guesses where? when?

One needs to think like their enemy. They know their time is short, and they are going to sacrifice as many as they can, before they're done.
What is the name of the sea at the bottom of Antartica - that will play into their thinking.

You don't have to believe in numerology, but they do.
edit on 17-12-2012 by Happy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Odd coincidence. Nothing more. People who are suggesting this is proof that the massacre was planned are not all there mentally. For your theory's to even make sense somebody in the production crew would have to be undercover NWO agent..don't think so.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

Yes I did, its 3AM and i specifically mentioned in my post that im not good at finding things like that. Furthermore, I typed Aurora Building into startpage and got nothing useful, once again google rules all I suppose.
Thankyou for the information.
edit on 17-12-2012 by tehdouglas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by Aisling

The satanist keep upping the ante - they always give us clues - how do you top 20 children murdered in their school?

Kabbalist always have to tell you what they're going to do befoe they do it.

This is a warning to all the ones who want to speak out (Libor scandal - at present).

What's even worse? Nuclear bomb in US? Huge, catastrophic earthquake?

Look at that map, make some guesses where? when?

You don't have to believe in numerology, but they do.

Or it was just an insane young man who went on a horrific rampage that has left many families bereft and whose lives will never be the same again!

I just wish you lot would think for one minute about the families of the bereaved before spouting this unfounded bs...Think for one second about the fear and terror of a group of 6 yr old children confronted by a maniac with a gun, watching their classmates fall.

Seriously you really need to look at the bigger picture, not rooting around for obscure "clues" in batman movies. Look at the world, remember that there have been atrocities like this in the past, long before Hollywood was created and sadly there will be more in the future, sparked by the evil within an individual, nothing to do with TPTB

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

In the Bond movie, it's the Aurora Plaza in Shanghai, I do believe it's been there for years and has always been named Aurora.
edit on 17-12-2012 by littleewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Whatever you say

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
How strange, perhaps we are subconsciously giving ourselves clues ahead of time.Think minority report.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Do you people just go around harassing people that have the right to there own free speech......How bout this....you find a thread that you actually like and leave our side of the sandbox alone please......If you don't agree than don't read it..simple. This is a CONSPIRACY THREAD!!! If you don't have something to add to our cause than you are just wasting our time. Its like being mad at a bird for being a bird...it gets you nowhere except upset and nobody likes being upset....Love to all and to all a good night

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
they are all faked stories with no real victims.
aurora shootings. sandy hook shootings. tucson shootings etc. etc.
no coincidence. all intentional.

now its time to make the public aware of the extents of this media fakery.
next stop 9/11, 7/7, Oslo, Madrid etc.

is there a good side on the ascendancy? or have these revelations been
part of their plan all along?

www.cluesforum.info called the fakery each and every time.
edit on 17-12-2012 by OutonaLimb because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Caverly1976
Do you people just go around harassing people that have the right to there own free speech......How bout this....you find a thread that you actually like and leave our side of the sandbox alone please......If you don't agree than don't read it..simple. This is a CONSPIRACY THREAD!!! If you don't have something to add to our cause than you are just wasting our time. Its like being mad at a bird for being a bird...it gets you nowhere except upset and nobody likes being upset....Love to all and to all a good night

No, I think you'll find that ATS is a discussion board, where we can all state our opinions and views. Do you really think that there should be threads where anyone who disagrees with the OP should not be allowed to post? That would defeat the purpose and make ATS a very boring place.

And I think your analogy to playing in a sandbox is very apt for this thread...this is why some people have a different opinion on this OP as it is reducing a serious crime to spotting clues in batman movies...sheesh...

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by OutonaLimb

I would go with the all along scenario for sure....just too many coincidences with all the symbols in the media and movies etc. Look at 9/11 there is nothing these people arent capable of....crazy world rt now, evil that is power hungry.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutonaLimb
they are all faked stories with no real victims.
aurora shootings. sandy hook shootings. tucson shootings etc. etc.
no coincidence. all intentional.

now its time to make the public aware of the extents of this media fakery.
next stop 9/11, 7/7, Oslo, Madrid etc.

is there a good side on the ascendancy? or have these revelations been
part of their plan all along?

www.cluesforum.info called the fakery each and every time.
edit on 17-12-2012 by OutonaLimb because: (no reason given)

Perhaps you should contact the parents of the "non murdered" children then, I'm sure they would love that to be true and that they could spend Christmas with their loved ones!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

You will be hated and ridiculed for this notion, but it is correct, let no man dissuade you from the knowledge of the truth and God. Satan is more powerful, more cunning, more ruthless then we can imagine, and his influence has consumed the whole Earth. Many think themselves wise, that they understand the nature of reality through their own discernment, but they are blinded by the darkness, and their love of the material world keeps them from experiencing the spiritual. Only turning to God can open a man's eyes.

"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned."

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

Originally posted by Unity_99
The Batman gives us our proof of the pre-meditated, PTB murder, but also this, (video last page),
www.examiner.com...
"Libor scandal grows as the fathers of two mass murderers were to testify"

Proof?

Hardly. Because it was in a movie???? Do you know how many movie coincidences there could be?? Millions.

Okay. Lay some out for us, would you? Give us five that are as startling as the OP. I mean, it should be an easy task, because of the millions.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
While interesting, and while I can consider the possibility, I don't feel it really makes for a particularly compelling case, personally. Yet. We need more evidence before making up our minds that something more than a disturbed individual was responsible for this tragedy. I'll explain why.

Over the years, there have been a lot of conspiracy theories and predictions comprised primarily by extremely improbable coincidences, synchronizations, and relationships that were so overwhelmingly unlikely to simply be random coincidence, that they seemed inescapably compelling. There was absolutely no way these things could simply be coincidence. There was simply far too much evidence, too many things that added up, and too many signs and obvious clues demonstrating that something was really going on.

And yet... in many, many instances (the vast majority in my experience) they turned out to be nothing and were thoroughly debunked beyond refutation.

We have a tendency to believe that when enough circumstantial evidence lines up in the right manner, that the case for the conspiracy theory becomes compelling and overwhelming. But this is not the case. One of the most important lessons I've ever learned delving into this sort of subject matter is that, no matter how improbable it may seem, astounding series of coincidences, synchronizations, clues, signs, names, and places, really can turn out to simply be random coincidence. It happens all the time on ATS and elsewhere. (For just a tiny sampling, check out the topic in my signature.) Part of it is sometimes confirmation bias. Part of it is just that crazy, improbable things really do happen.

That does not mean that there is nothing to this, or that we should assume that's all this is. What it means is that this is not a compelling enough reason to believe wholeheartedly in the conspiracy theory on its own. It makes this a starting point for further investigation. A place to begin the search for further evidence, should it exist. And because it may, those interested and so inclined need to dig until they find it, or find evidence to the contrary debunking the theory, one or the other. But on its own, this isn't enough by my standards. I understand and respect why many would think it is. But that's just my honest opinion.

Peace.

edit on 12/17/2012 by AceWombat04 because: Typos

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by destination now

I understand your statement to a certain point, however some go too far. I have been following this thread since the beginning without comment until now. Putting my two cents in as it were....I just think sometimes the bashing and constant criticizing of the base thread hinders the theory from being theorized and that shouldn't happen considering that is what we are here for...under this certain topic. It's one thing to question threads throughout all the pages but to constantly bash over and over the topic of the thread itself I don't believe is right. My opinion and I'll leave it at that.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
I have what I think are pretty good deductive reasoning and logic skills, and here's what I've got.

either
Pure coincidence - nothing more.

or
Question: Is there any validity to the LIBOR scandal testimonies before congress connecting Holmes' dad (FICO software developer), and (and being the key word here also) Lanza's father (a high ranking tax exec with GE)? That's key.

If none, question - nevertheless was Lanza in any way "inspired" by Homles ie: dressed in black fatigue with bullet proof vest (and mask)?

In case two, that's irrelevant to this discussion even if it were the case (copy cat aspect),

but if there's anything to these reports about high level finance people with super brilliant kids on heavy drugs and/or other "influences" whether directly from their immediate environment or not (remotely) who then go out and basically explode, going off like a bomb, as if set, and killing as many people as possible in the most terrifying manner, and yes even as an act of terrorism against civil society, at it's heart and core, where it lives (at the theater, at school), then

This "discovery" might then not be a coincidence at all, but instead a sick "gift" from the PTB to the "conspiracy theorists" to make of us the crazy ones, maybe even who from our numbers they might eventually "cull one from the heard" like a rabid Alex Jones fan for example (just kidding!).

But if it's a possibility.. (puffing on pipe) the connection, if any.. - then again on the other hand, as has been pointed out, it's a place near NYC upon which "Gotham City" was designed and the creators of the Batman movie are from New York - thus, a "coincidence" factor might STILL exist in SPITE of evidence in regards to their being any connection between the two fathers and LIBOR via high finance. We MUST bear that in mind (said like Holmes - the detective that is).

But if there's any sort of "programmed Manchurian human explosives" connection in ANY of these mass shootings, ANY of them, any two that is, then as President Obama sits in the Oval office - some among us would hope that he might for a second stop and SLAM the desk and DEMAND to know if there are or have ever been any such Black-ops set up as a method by which to ultimately realize a certain political agenda? Demand to know and to kill any such programs (if they are running), cancel them DEAD. Children - my God! That's just horrific and beyond belief.. (that could be part of it too, if a psyop the big lie factor involve and the degree of incredulity involved in such a conspiracy ie: that of turning a human into a robot).

The "clues" that are left maybe (it could still be just a coincidence, either way as I pointed out) they are made by design to marginalize and make to appear as crazy and insane, the conspiracy theorists (us, the very people in this thread..!) which could mean that someone among our "proclivity" could be their next target - that's the anti-government meme squashed utterly right there, if you can bring into the fold and cull from the heard, say a rabid Alex Jones' fan, or someone who's a member at ATS (God forbid it, but there was one crazy who once was a member here for a short while, forget who he was now) and brand the entire "Conspiracy Theory" population (which is LARGE and growing) as total nutjobs on the edge, forever paranoid that the evil government is out to get them, right leaning, gun toting, preppers..

The mother someone said was a "prepper" and the husband, potentially someone who might be connected to the other father via LIBOR and the high financial "matrix" of people.

There COULD be a connection, that's all we're saying.

If so and if the thing from the movie isn't a coincidence - then it's arrogance, and maybe even a type of future targeting, you know generate the meme, find a target, and create the coverstory - already done in Homles' case re: Batman.

# I think maybe I've been spending too much time here at ATS!

It can make you paranoid, but you sometimes they say that perfect paranoia is perfect awareness, and against certain evil powers and principalities, I wouldn't put anything past them.

And if I were Obama, I'd look to the real cause. Mental health is one issue, guns a minor issue (you could have safety locks on guns, with a combination only the owner knows, maybe?), but if the actual TRUTH of the matter is that the American people have been under attack by black bag, black-op psyops, then if Obama's to do something about it then maybe he'd be well served and would serve the American people well, and his God well, by identifying it, and putting a cancel on the operation and the whole dark shadow government while he's at it.

How's that for being both rational and paranoid both at the same time? Hopefully I get to DRINK a Silver Bullet this Christmas though instead of getting one to the head!

Best Regards,

And Merry Christmas!

NAM

Bumped because I think it might have gotten overlooked .

edit on 17-12-2012 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join