It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SANDY HOOK reference in BATMAN movie

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Gordon: "To mark the truck. Get a GPS on it..."

Besides the name Sandy Hook, the #1 caught my eye, then I saw three pairs of two items and a lone single pen on the other side of the number 1. From left to right that would read, 11222 from right to left 22211. If you type in those numbers you will see they are zip codes, one in Brooklyn NY, (Gotham) the other in Arlington Virginia...I think many here know what is in Arlington.
edit on 17-12-2012 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Honestly, I'm not sure where to stand in this issue. The whole incident seems very suspect, but I find it hard to imagine that the government would be behind such a ruthless attack as this one. What type of person would plan out something like this? It's difficult for me to comprehend..

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Absolutely incredible!
Can't wait to show to it to my friends.
I hope now peple can star connecting the dots.
There are no coincidences. Every single detail in the Universe is thoroughly planned by people on this Earth and beings in other dimensions.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by elysiumfire

Lots of speculation there we can agree on that....but you are kinda making all of us sound crazy who frequent this sight talking about crazy "survivalist mentality", conspiracy theory, ect... But the one thing I find oddest is your pointing to her taking him out due to curriculum..? The kid had asperger syndrome...this makes typical schooling quite difficult..

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Mickles

I know the feeling. I had the overwhelming urge to see the movie "The Siege" on 9/11. I was working at the time and shortly after i got to my plant I distinctly remember thinking "I haven't seen The Siege in awhile. That's a damn good movie. I should call the movie store when it opens and make sure they have it." I had just gotten to the plant so it was about 7:30 am CST. Shortly thereafter the DJs came on the radio and announced it. That was the second creepiest thing I've had happen to me.

I rarely call ahead because I usually end up getting something anyway so it's not a wasted trip. What's the connection? If you haven't seen it I highly suggest it.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I dont know about these theories being true, but, as I posted in another thread, you can find reference to Aurora a few months before it happened in the movie Skyfall.

Change to fullscreen 1080p HD at :40 seconds-

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Not the actors...maybe the financiers though...

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Oh another link....BO's home grounds.....

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by elysiumfire

Actually this is proof to me that someone other than this boy, who has good eyes, he looked like he was loved, did something. And he was murdered too, his mom as well, they can't speak up.

This shows that this was planned in advance by very wealthy and organized people, the ones behind all our media.

Whoa...I like a good conspiracy theory as much as anyone on this site, but seriously have you any idea what you are suggesting? How do you think the parents of those murdered children would feel about your opinion? And yes, it is just an opinion with no basis in fact whatsoever!

To turn the perpetrator into the victim because of a still in a movie clip is just a leap too far and whilst I don't doubt that the killer had some serious psychological issues, he was still a killer...he fired the shots, he killed all of those people, including his own mother and 20 little children, of that there is no doubt and your defence of him and the somewhat spurious claim that he was in some way mind controlled by the government, which was foretold in a batman movie is actually quite sickening.

I am really quite stunned by this thread and as I have previously mentioned in other threads on this subject about my memory of the Dunblane massacre, if someone had suggested to me then that Thomas Hamilton was a victim of an elite mind control programme that made him carry out his atrocious crime, I would have wanted to punch them in the face!

How disrespectful to the memory of all of those murdered by this man can you get?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by tehdouglas
I dont know about these theories being true, but, as I posted in another thread, you can find reference to Aurora a few months before it happened in the movie Skyfall.

Change to fullscreen 1080p HD at :40 seconds-

I don't see ..

what you're talking about in the vid.. @.40s ???

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Again, im not sold on these theories, but I like to investigate. Go to 40 seconds in the trailer. Pause it right as it dims to get a better view. And make sure you are in fullscreen mode with the highest quality settings, its too blury otherwise. Right above the large white rectangle on the building it says AURORA in red letters.

edit- It would be VERY interested if anyone could tell 1) where the area is at the 40 second mark and 2) if the building they filmed was real or if the Aurora sign was added. Alas, Im no good at figuring those types of things out, but for any hardcore conspiracy theorists with knowledge of large cities, here by all means try. The large tower on the left might help, but i honestly dont know where it is.
edit on 17-12-2012 by tehdouglas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

I have been reading this thread quietly since the beginning. I have just noticed on the left side of the map it says WEST CHELSEAH and the right side it says FORT CLINTON.......maybe nothing but who knows...

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Holy crap look at a map....The town in Newtown....Sandy Hook is a small subdivision/suburb....

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
And it also looks like the dotted lines on the map are in a triangle...

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
It doesn't take me long to jump on the conspiracy bandwagon because I'm sure there's a lot more stuff going on out there than we can possibly imagine. But in the case of this find, I'm going to call it planned by the killer. I'm going to present something that may be a stretch but here it goes.

The way I see it (forgive me if this has been mantioned on this thread), finding "SANDY HOOK" on the map makes me think that it was a "copy-cat" crime with a twist. The shooter was a loner that likely had a penchant for all things geeky (comics and computers seem to share that space often). The shooter attended Sandy Hook elementary and his mother was a substitute there on accasion. The shooter likely saw that words that he was familiar with, in this case Sandy Hook and was likely impressed by the killer in Colorado. This makes it look like the Sandy Hook shooter wanted to announce what he was going to whilst playing out a fantasy akin to the Riddler or Joker. I don't know, he may have seen himself identified by supervillains posted in the movie, "the Dark Knight".

Just a thought.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Follow up to my previous post, heres a picture, all I have on this computer is microsoft paint so its blurry, but the video is clear in 1080p HD fullscreen. Furthermore, the white rectangle actually has hands reaching up for the words Aurora. Anyone seen signs like this?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
reply to post by Loki420th

Hi friend,
Well done,I am known here for pointing out a link to the Dark Knight shooting a week before it happened.This too was based of language and clue's in the film it's self.I pointed to the connection to the Lucifer Trust and the UN.Who are pushing the small arms treaty ( ban ).
This is the first time I have discussed this, but here it goe's.All Nation's signed on to this in September ( including the U.S ).This was done behind closed doors in Tanzania.I was sent PDF files.With all signatures, copies of all speaches and a letter from my Nation's Foriegn Minister.I had this file for around a week and then it mysteriously turned to smoke.

This a side, nothing is by chance, nothing is by coincidence.Now you see what I see.Don't ever doubt yourself or what you see from now on OP.Now you have seen it once,you will begin to freely see it everywhere.

People who know me, know I don't like to post often.Other's who don't would think I would be all over this.I have kept quite.I have come out to give you praise OP.

edit on 16-12-2012 by 13th Zodiac because: Added text

Please don't hesitate to come back and let us know of anything to watch out for. I remember your thread, which left me quite astonished. Thank you.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by exponent

Originally posted by Unity_99
NO YOU ARE. Hiding your head in the sand doesnt help anyone. Its right in plain sight.

That movie premiered with a false flag murder, and it points lierally, with a hand to the next big one.
edit on 16-12-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

I'm not joking. What you wrote is literally a paranoid delusion.

You need to go see a doctor immediately. Mental health is not something to be taken lightly.

I'd rather be labeled as paranoid, than go back to sleep and pretend that everything I see or hear from the news is truth. Someone should unplug you from matrix for awhile.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ThisToiletEarth

Im more of a wildwood/capemay man myself

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Wait so why would the people leave silly little clues in a film that was produced in 2011?

This isn't a Lost viral marketing game.
edit on 17-12-2012 by Mully because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join