It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey there

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I've finally decided to join the party. ATS has been my go-to site for a while now. Whether its reading up on new happenings or learning about past issues.... I thoroughly enjoy this place and look forward to offering my 2 cents

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Hey man,

Glad you could make it before the new year, lots of different forums to check out and topics to discuss

The site can seem Huge
and intimidating at first, but it gets easier.

Here's a handy link that should help answer a lot of your ATS related questions: Frequently Asked Questions

Good luck, and welcome.

SS

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Jespere

WELCOME!!!
You will never look back.
You won't have time.
You will be too busy reading and commenting on threads.
The dishes will pile up.
The laundry will pile up.
The bills will pile up.
I'm sorry, some one should have warned you.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Welcome to the party,Jespere!

New Here,ain't that the truth.
But you forgot the kids,spouse and dogs missing you.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Haha luckily I'm a cat person, so I don't think they'll mind. Gotta love my self sufficient minions

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Wecome on ATS Jespere !

Jespere aussi a lot of things

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Glad you caught that Ben

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Welcome

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Terms & Conditions Of Use (The complete and end all guide to our policies)
Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice & you'll find numerous threads to add your thoughts to right now. Once you've achieved a minimum of 20 posts, you'll be able to create your own threads & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Hey, pretty new myself.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Chac11

Well hello to you Chac
we can get lost in all this madness together lol

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
hey

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by bluestarman

Hi there blue

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Greetings and welcome!

I guess you will find all the interesting stuff here. I myself is focused on spiritual matters and the paranormal since it is connected.

I cultivate Falun Dafa Qi Gong and try to become a better person in daily life by assimilating myself to Truthfulness-Compassion-Tolerance.

I wish you all the best in the future.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

Thank you for your well wishes. I think we can all agree this is a time of change and connection. Like I said I've been an avid ATS reader for a while now and it is only recently that I've felt the urge to join and share. I wish you the best in your ventures.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Welcome to the site. Same thing goes for me as well, "lurked" alot before actually registering. It's a great place though, lots of good information and discussions. Look forward to seeing ya out in the boards.

top topics

join