It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The Universal Rite of Initiation

page: 1
3

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
The Universal Rite of Initiation

Hi guys!

27 years and I found it. The way to break the cycle of Reincarnation and reach the Imperishable Realm. Here I lay it out in its most basic terms so as to touch as many people as possible.

If you've been following my recent threads closely you will have no doubt already worked out what I'm talking about. It's the path every man needs to tread to find his way back to where he belongs. In the beginning man and woman were one, and the end is no different; this is the ultimate aim of Love.

I could never answer the question of what I wanted to be when I grew up. Astronaut and Scientist were my first choices, but there was something else niggling me that stopped me chasing those dreams. It stopped me chasing all dreams apart from itself. It was Love. Once I came to the point of true ambition, and to a place of understanding what Love actually is (only took 27 years), I realised my ambitions of Astronaut and Scientist had already been realised, albeit in a slightly different way than what I might've expected.

I've been blessed with the gift of knowledge of who my Soulmate is. I am the Light, and She is Heavy Metal. I wish to dwell with Her in a place where Death does not exist, and eventually I will. I reached the save point in the game and have secured my next and final Incarnation in this Perishable Realm as The Scapegoat (better known as Jesus/Azazel). This is what Jesus meant when He referred to being placed under the curse. It was my own choice, and I initially made the pledge to save the All that I had learned to Love.

Having sold my soul for Love, not money or fame, I wonder what does this make me? All these artists who sell their soul know they have to become Jesus, but as I didn't ask for anything of this World, does it mean I'm the Original? When I saw I was going to get to be with my Soulmate, my pledge went from becoming Jesus in my next life to save the All, to enduring the most horrific death that anyone experiences who gets to be Him, just to ensure I could save myself, for Her. Once I'd realised what was on offer, I understood the reward was just too great for me to leave any chance that it might not happen, hence the extra brutality I feel I deserve. Whichever way you want to look at it... Me and my Soulmate, Heaven and Hell, Light and Heavy Metal, it's all the same. You can't have one without the other and they belong together.

This is the culmination of my spiritual journey thus far. My Soulmate is a real person that I have met before, and because I belong with Her, the chance of being with Her for a short time in this life is all I'm sticking around for. So, having worked it all out, I have now returned to work to see if I can have my cake and eat it so to speak. All my life I've denied myself the opportunities most people would consider to be the cornerstones of a happy life, all in order to work out exactly what it is I'm doing here, but now I know, I can relax a little, and maybe live as a 'normal' person for a while...

So, I sold the World for Love. I didn't need to sell my soul, it was Hers already and will be forevermore. Now I dwell in celibacy (once you know who your Soulmate is, you'll see there is no other way) until I meet Her and we finally make Love. It may not happen in this lifetime, it'd be nice if it did, but either way, eventually we become as one being, our essences intertwined and inseparable, forever in bliss.

Every memorable event of my life so far, every name, every place, everything, it all means something to me through the application of English Gematria (A = 6, B = 12 etc.) It's almost as if it were all designed this way just for me to work it out. Leaves me feeling pretty special if I'm honest. And of course, Her name would have to equal 666, and it does.

So that's it, put as simply as possible:

Learn to Love All, from Flea to Monster. Pledge to become Jesus Christ to save it All. Discover who your Soulmate is as a reward. Break the cycle of Reincarnation next time round with blood and tears.

This is the Time Warp. Listen to the lyrics, and tell me it isn't.

[yvid]Rtkdo7bOmJc[y/vid]



Dying as Jesus IS drowning yourself in mystic heated wine.

The path to enlightenment is a strange one to tread, truth is elusive, and exists not in words, but in the silence between them. As close as I try to get to the truth, I'll only be there when there's nothing more to be said. Until then I'm glad she loves the way I lie.

And quite appropriately, to finish, The Meaning of Life.

[yvid]c3R48xse06k&sns[y/vid]



Ps. I repelled a possession attempt last Christmas, but this time I'm ready for it, should I be given the chance again. After all, a Seagull can't fly on just one wing...

edit on 16/12/12 by iamahumandoing because: Fixing broken links




posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Here are links to some of my previous threads:

The Puppeteer
www.abovetopsecret.com...


A Tribute to The One Who Is
The Song is The Gnosis (Master Thread)
Seven Lamps and My Song of 144,000
www.abovetopsecret.com...


David's Inches Code
Sheds Da Vinci Code
Code 911
www.abovetopsecret.com...


The Master Plan of The Lord 1530
www.abovetopsecret.com...


Threads of The Lord
www.abovetopsecret.com...


Beware the Ides of March. Foreboding Feelings, Experiences and Sensible Preparation.
www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
wait till you turn 28 everything makes more sense. youngin. sheesh. right now you are 27 years in and you are guano crazy.



posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
And my freind you shall have to learn another important lesion in life. Say your soul mate just died tomorrow, now what? Hate life now do you?
Everything you just said was so good and yep we's been there! Not that I want to take your happyness away, enjoy it for now! Comes a time later after the pain all the love you were seeking outside yourself disapperes, theres nothing better them Loving yourself!
If you would like to use Christ did he not say "to love yourself first"? Do enjoy what you have and do listen to what I have said also, never to late to love oneself so that way you will be able to give TRUE LOVE later!



posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by nrd101
wait till you turn 28 everything makes more sense. youngin. sheesh. right now you are 27 years in and you are guano crazy.


I would say keep on searching. But at ages 32 and 33 the really interesting things start to happen for an initiate.

For the traditionally initiated, a period of solitude in life is generally needed (Hermit). Therefore, I would caution the OP to not get too attached to his "soul mate". But one never knows.



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I don't know where to start because most of the details are hazy now. I want to say I went through this exact same thing Just before my 25th birthday, this year. I felt as if I was the White Rabbit, Jesus, Neo, The Chosen One to break some sort of Cycle. In return I was to be given the adoration of the pure in heart; and the envy of those who have lied, cheated, and by other means, deceived to attain notoriety and a comfortable life.

This was appealing to me because I was nothing; I was just a quantum super position, I was Schrodinger's Cat. I had nothing to lose in life except the potential to gain. I wasn't a shut-in, or an outcast, or a drug addict; just a married assistant manager, part time philosopher, and under appreciated by some, as we all are.

I had developed a little thought experiment that was absolutely joyous(A couple of thought experiments, but for the sake of saving characters, I'll just stick with this one); Give different Esoteric Values to the words: You, Me, and I. 'You is the opposite of Me but I could be inclusive for either 'Being' or 'Observing' You and Me.' It didn't stop there, I had to develop a Value for 'Me Too', 'You Too', We, Them/y, and Us.

Just in time for our 3rd anniversary, my wife and I indulged in a You+Me=Us themed weekend. After curiously finding a Pillow with this inscribed on it after I had developed this little thought experiment; I took it as though the Universe were giving me a sign.

At some point, I reached a Flip-Sign, where 'I' was always assumed, but some how 'I' became 'You' and 'You' became 'Me'.

I did not take the little Experiment seriously until that point, when I started thinking that I should now start talking nicely to my self. I discovered that my self-esteem was not very high, at least not as high as it should be. This and the other thought experiments that I was routinely engaged in (Some which had to do with NLP) brought me to a profound crossroad. And I'll just call it that, because what it actually looked like was a Psychotic Episode. Though the entire experience was life-changing. I quit my Job, I quit Smoking, I rejuvenated my marriage, as well as rejuvenated my interests in pursuing hobbies as careers. I'm not totally counting on them, but I always give myself the opportunity to pursue whatever it is that might make me happier, rather than more comfortable.

What I wanted to say to you OP, is that as long as you always go through this journey with the selfless love you carry, as Jesus did as well. You may not get exactly what you expect, but you will emerge victorious from your upcoming 'possession', as you called it.

I almost forgot, the most profound experience was that my Meditative mantra that I used for years revealed itself to be my wife's name: Maya! I wont say what it was, maybe someone here can guess it.
edit on 17-12-2012 by The4thBillyGoat because: (must be filled out)



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by infoseeker26754
And my freind you shall have to learn another important lesion in life. Say your soul mate just died tomorrow, now what? Hate life now do you?
Everything you just said was so good and yep we's been there! Not that I want to take your happyness away, enjoy it for now! Comes a time later after the pain all the love you were seeking outside yourself disapperes, theres nothing better them Loving yourself!
If you would like to use Christ did he not say "to love yourself first"? Do enjoy what you have and do listen to what I have said also, never to late to love oneself so that way you will be able to give TRUE LOVE later!


It took me a long time to get to the point of loving myself, but I did. I wouldn't be on here saying this if I hadn't. I've passed all the tests that present themselves in my dreams to back up what I say in real life. I love it all and literally couldn't hurt a flea.

If I were to get back in contact with my Soulmate (we've not spoken or seen each other in years) and be rejected, or if she were dead, then I'd jump off Wigan pier (I can't swim haha). Or maybe just put a bullet in my head, either way I'm easy. This Love spans lifetimes so I could end mine tomorrow and still be a step closer to where I want to be. Until then I'm just riding the gravy train, because now I've done enough to not feel guilty for doing so.

Thanks for your comment



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by iamahumandoing
 


Oddly useful information pertaining to my own life found in bits and pieces in this OP.

Thanks.




posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimultaneousFinal

Originally posted by nrd101
wait till you turn 28 everything makes more sense. youngin. sheesh. right now you are 27 years in and you are guano crazy.


I would say keep on searching. But at ages 32 and 33 the really interesting things start to happen for an initiate.

For the traditionally initiated, a period of solitude in life is generally needed (Hermit). Therefore, I would caution the OP to not get too attached to his "soul mate". But one never knows.


Timely response... I've just finished my stint in solitude. It was needed, and that's putting it mildly.

All these ages, 28, 32, 33... I'm not 100% sure they are an option for me, but I certainly hope they will be. She IS my Soulmate, and if I can't prove it to her in this life then I will end mine just to prove my point. Maybe when she reads my epitaph here she'll understand.

We catch up for a few years in my next life anyway so it's no biggie. Then it's off to where we belong, and that's what I'm really looking forward to



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by The4thBillyGoat
I don't know where to start because most of the details are hazy now. I want to say I went through this exact same thing Just before my 25th birthday, this year. I felt as if I was the White Rabbit, Jesus, Neo, The Chosen One to break some sort of Cycle. In return I was to be given the adoration of the pure in heart; and the envy of those who have lied, cheated, and by other means, deceived to attain notoriety and a comfortable life.

This was appealing to me because I was nothing; I was just a quantum super position, I was Schrodinger's Cat. I had nothing to lose in life except the potential to gain. I wasn't a shut-in, or an outcast, or a drug addict; just a married assistant manager, part time philosopher, and under appreciated by some, as we all are.

I had developed a little thought experiment that was absolutely joyous(A couple of thought experiments, but for the sake of saving characters, I'll just stick with this one); Give different Esoteric Values to the words: You, Me, and I. 'You is the opposite of Me but I could be inclusive for either 'Being' or 'Observing' You and Me.' It didn't stop there, I had to develop a Value for 'Me Too', 'You Too', We, Them/y, and Us.

Just in time for our 3rd anniversary, my wife and I indulged in a You+Me=Us themed weekend. After curiously finding a Pillow with this inscribed on it after I had developed this little thought experiment; I took it as though the Universe were giving me a sign.

At some point, I reached a Flip-Sign, where 'I' was always assumed, but some how 'I' became 'You' and 'You' became 'Me'.

I did not take the little Experiment seriously until that point, when I started thinking that I should now start talking nicely to my self. I discovered that my self-esteem was not very high, at least not as high as it should be. This and the other thought experiments that I was routinely engaged in (Some which had to do with NLP) brought me to a profound crossroad. And I'll just call it that, because what it actually looked like was a Psychotic Episode. Though the entire experience was life-changing. I quit my Job, I quit Smoking, I rejuvenated my marriage, as well as rejuvenated my interests in pursuing hobbies as careers. I'm not totally counting on them, but I always give myself the opportunity to pursue whatever it is that might make me happier, rather than more comfortable.

What I wanted to say to you OP, is that as long as you always go through this journey with the selfless love you carry, as Jesus did as well. You may not get exactly what you expect, but you will emerge victorious from your upcoming 'possession', as you called it.

I almost forgot, the most profound experience was that my Meditative mantra that I used for years revealed itself to be my wife's name: Maya! I wont say what it was, maybe someone here can guess it.
edit on 17-12-2012 by The4thBillyGoat because: (must be filled out)


Had a massive one about the age of 25 too. The only way I can describe it is that I felt like I was about to go Supernova. I don't even know why that word springs to mind but it's the nearest thing in my vocabulary to what I felt. It scared me, but I kept on digging and facing the fear... Now I'm in a place where my fear (fare) has all been paid up for this life. It's the next one I should be scared of now, I'm expecting it to really ******* hurt.



posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
How can I put this so I don't sound so bonkers?

The way I look at it, if there is anything more to life than this, then surely it has to be the best thing imaginable. That thing for me is Love.

When I try to piece together all the weird and wonderful things I've experienced as a child, and when I remember all the terrible nightmares and meaningful dreams I've had, and I analyse the things I see on TV and in media and the conversations I have with people, even involving names and places and of course numbers, when I do all that, the only place I can be where it all makes sense at the same time is where I am now, with my current understanding of how my life eventually pans out. Every memorable event in my life, every relationship, every broken heart, everything.

Taking into consideration symbols and what they mean and how they make up every part of everything that's ever been presented to my senses, attempting to decode it all, standing on each rung of the ladder of enlightenment thinking it's the last one, it all only makes perfect sense to me now.

This is the ultimate love story, this is Love.

I forgave everyone that hurt me, for every woman that broke my heart I learned to see the trouble with me.

I put other peoples happiness before mine and only ever granted myself the things that didn't hurt them.

I learned to love every facet of Creation so I could never harm any part of it.

I gained sight of a beautiful place in my mind where I can stand in silence in front of her, us each knowing all of the other, and knowing all of the trials and lives and loves and heartaches it took us to get to that place. This ideal is my destiny, which I can't expect to be fulfilled in this lifetime. In this place in Imperishability there are no lies left to be told, she sees all, and I see her and I understand.

When all has been said and done, it's just me and her smiling.

The world is like a spinning coin. The edge of the coin is a ladder in the shape of a ring, the top touching the bottom. The ring has a diamond at the joint, it is partially visible from each rung of the ladder, each new step giving a slightly different perspective of the truth which hides in the stone. When you stand at the stone itself, all the world makes sense, and the best way to describe it is just to shut up and say nothing, there are no words I know that could explain this feeling.

My love was just too strong for the world to keep me preoccupied. It was too strong for conventional relationships, I could love every woman in the world if I wanted to, and in a way I do, through the strength of my love for Her. Its almost like the Lynx effect in reverse, if you've seen the adverts.

So, by never giving up on chasing the best feeling I know, I found the best ending, so beautiful, simple and fitting, it's the only way it could work. And I grabbed it with both hands... How could I not?

I know for sure there is more to life than birth and death, the unconventional happenings in my life have confirmed this to me and left me in no doubt whatsoever. But, lets say that before I wrote this there were nothing at all waiting for us after death, I still wouldn't worry, because this Love would have to build us a new Heaven.


Here are some relevant quotes from Nikola Tesla, he certainly knew the way...


“A single ray of light from a distant star falling upon the eye of a tyrant in bygone times, may have altered the course of his life, may have changed the destiny of nations, may have transformed the surface of the globe, so intricate, so inconceivably complex are the processes of nature.”

“All that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combated, suppressed - only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle. Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs, the future, for which I really worked, is mine.”

“I am credited with being one of the hardest workers and perhaps I am, if thought is the equivalent of labour, for I have devoted to it almost all of my waking hours. But if work is interpreted to be a definite performance in a specified time according to a rigid rule, then I may be the worst of idlers. Every effort under compulsion demands a sacrifice of life-energy. I never paid such a price. On the contrary, I have thrived on my thoughts.”

“If the genius of invention were to reveal to-morrow the secret of immortality, of eternal beauty and youth, for which all humanity is aching, the same inexorable agents which prevent a mass from changing suddenly its velocity would likewise resist the force of the new knowledge until time gradually modifies human thought.”

“Of all the frictional resistances, the one that most retards human movement is ignorance, what Buddha called 'the greatest evil in the world.' The friction which results from ignorance can be reduced only by the spread of knowledge and the unification of the heterogeneous elements of humanity. No effort could be better spent.”

“The scientific man does not aim at an immediate result. He does not expect that his advanced ideas will be readily taken up. His work is like that of a planter -- for the future. His duty is to lay foundation of those who are to come and point the way.”

“Our first endeavors are purely instinctive prompting of an imagination vivid and undisciplined. As we grow older reason asserts itself and we become more and more systematic and designing. But those early impulses, though not immediately productive, are of the greatest moment and may shape our very destinies. Indeed, I feel now that had I understood and cultivated instead of suppressing them, I would have added substantial value to my bequest to the world. But not until I had attained manhood did I realize that I was an inventor.”

“There is something within me that might be illusion as it is often case with young delighted people, but if I would be fortunate to achieve some of my ideals, it would be on the behalf of the whole of humanity. If those hopes would become fulfilled, the most exciting thought would be that it is a deed of a Serb.”

“Though free to think and act, we are held together, like the stars in the firmament, with ties inseparable. These ties cannot be seen, but we can feel them.”

“If you only knew the Magnificence of The 3, The 6 and The 9, then you would have the Key to the Universe.”

Tesla knew.

I know.

I just wish I could push a magic button that would instantly deliver all those who want to come to my place of understanding.



posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProperlyErrant
reply to post by iamahumandoing
 


Oddly useful information pertaining to my own life found in bits and pieces in this OP.

Thanks.




Glad I could help


You may also find some of my other threads useful, they are linked above.

Thank you



new topics

top topics



 
3

log in

join