It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Karma cannot be from past lives.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
easy living.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by KrzYma

What's the point in showing me what, as you call it, others like me believe.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

Believe what you want... why ask a question if you already know the answer.

You may not think you need to learn anything and you may think we do not help other souls but I respectfully disagree.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

keeping living will always be more difficult then easy dying

but we play a game with words not really grasping the matter of the subject now
edit on 16-12-2012 by IgnorantSquare because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

This type of helping is sinful.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

they try to trick you, NO reincarnation, sorry...
you here and now are responsible for all
Listen to the video !!

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnorantSquare

I keep my living always in the same place.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by KrzYma

Reread the opening post if you are assuming I don't have belief in reincarnation. It may not be what you think of it.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

I don't think about at all, you have a question I just gave you a link to some other thoughts
take it or live it

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrzYma
reply to post by Angle

they try to trick you, NO reincarnation, sorry...
you here and now are responsible for all
Listen to the video !!

I listened to the video.... it was not helpful and left out A LOT ..... its a convenient teaching that keeps people believing in another Father. Use Jesus as your teacher. He could not stand religion!!!

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

I prefer to change it once in a while, but definitely opening up to the sunny side

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

What is sin?

It is not "sinful" and believe me.... to be giving of ones self and sacrifice is not a sin.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I love the lies.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Vanity is the root of sin. We were born egotistic, conceited, egotistical, self-conceited, swollen, swollen-headed, vain.
edit on 16-12-2012 by Angle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

Your one liners have to go. Say what you have to say. This thread is now into two pages and your thoughts are not being conveyed..... they are very vague.

You love lies you say? I believe you! lol You must like spreading them too.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

you said "...biblical perspective" Is Jesus NOT your Lord you sinner

sorry, Angle said, not you
edit on 16-12-2012 by KrzYma because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by KrzYma

Yes, he isn't. I seem to have no problem taking poison.
edit on 16-12-2012 by Angle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
So how do you know if you were rencarnated? Would it really matter at all? Karma is just another form or term as Luck. So stuff happens and you blame something other then yourself. Notice no one states anything when something good happens? Other then the Thank God! Most of the time its directed to something outside for the cause for this to happen.
Most of the time you control your own life, except when something has to be learned and you put it off. What causes the strange acts of life changing ways, nobody has an answere so we place names on things to justify it for our mind.
Some could say that your acts will come and haunt you later, this could be true and most of the time it is. Now what about just being somewhere and all hell breaks loose? Could you as a person avoided it in the first place, or was it a random thing you do everyday?
Everyone of us at one time; some even more have had an experince that changed something in the way we think about life, and the outcome changes everything! Now you are either a better person or you are mad at the world and lets see who shall I place blame?
Karma is so crazy since how could you ever know what to change or needed to be fixed about yourself? Lets say you were a total evil person in your past life, only now your the best friend anybody would love to have. What changed?
You really can not use Karma, God or the Devil! So now some would add voodoo, curses and the like, all hogwash! I could be all wrong, only one thing I can tell you is this. The next time you hear the voices in your head, at least listen. Once you start to filtering out the crap in your head you will come to find out that you are the best person in the world, actually outside of yourself its all just a game you get trapped into!
Now if you want to play the game of Karma, you must do good! OPPS Kind acts of good without knowing your doing them to pay of Karma! Back to them voices again, you will hear them when you know your doing something wrong, even your gut will tell you.
BYE BYE Karma!

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I see... well...
edit on 16-12-2012 by KrzYma because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by KrzYma

Are you a child?

Do you believe Jesus teachings?

Do you have any idea what sin is?

You do not follow Jesus teachings.... I can tell by what you write. Its ok.... I dont think you will go to the inferno but ya may have another life to live when you are done with this one.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join