It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youtube and Hidden Subliminal Messages in Many Videos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
This video has had 90,000 views. It should not be removed anytime soon. Consider what is at the 2:50 mark in the background noise of the video. I keep hearing these things in may youtube videos. Listen for a backward voice saying something. It may simply be part of the background sound, but it sounds like subliminal messaging. See what you think? Was this in the original history channel version?

Anyone with good audio equipment should try and decipher what you hear. I post this because I am tired of this NLP type deception coming across videos. Anyone else have examples of this in their favorites?

2:50 - 2:54 mark on this video.

Also, consider all the subliminal messaging going on in this video. It's much more obvious here.

Another good video to consider:

edit on 16-12-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
And we wonder if criminals are ruling the earth for greed? We wonder why children enter schools with guns and kill children like its a video game? It's because there is no justice in the land and we don't enforce our laws or protect the rights of the people. Anything goes and God is removed. These are just the things we know about. What about all the messages and embedded manipulation we are unaware of?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Even in the videos about subliminal messages, there are subliminal messages added.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
What am I looking at, at the 2:50-2:54 mark in the first vid?
I hear noise but nothing distinct.
edit on 16-12-2012 by ThisToiletEarth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
2nd video is 33:34 long. Can you narrow down the subliminal message?

new topics

top topics

join