For 2012ers: What Will You Do If Nothing Happens?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by seen2much

cover all posibilities, as much as possible.

while planing a feast of celebration for the equinox, i'm already working on my 2013 financials, just in case. lol

and my pantry is full of food, a good thing either way.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

One might counter that humanity, regardless of its present symptoms of amorality, has been moving forward. The last 60 years has seen no total war being fought, civil and human rights are now a conerstone of political belief (even if it is missing its mark). People have more information at their disposal. Technology has improved the lives of billions.

Yet, I have to admit that I personally think people have become more base. However, humanity has moved forward.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Personally something will happen for me.

First, I will feel elated that all this 2012 stuff is behind all of us and will (hopefully) not hear much about it ever again.

Second, I will have a feeling not unlike when I change calendars from December 2012 to January 2013... a feeling of a milestone passed.

Third, I will continue living my life just like I always have with the exception of not having a smoke when I drink some spirits since I quit smoking the beginning of this current year.

Four, enjoy my family as a year older than it was this time of year last year.

Five, will try not to shake my head at possible shenanigans that may occur from the "true believers".

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by seen2much
How will you handle it if nothing happens?

I am of the opinion that "2012" is actually a window of time... 1980-2016. Alignment happens on every solstice during this time. My "ascention" was in 2010 during the lunar eclipse winter solstice. Other people are awakened by other solstices.

So, for me, "something" already happened. I know that pseudo-skeptics are foaming at the mouth with a lust to debunk with extreme prejudice, but they aren't going to be able to ruffle my feathers whether "something" happens this year or not. So, all you debunkers can go sit on it.

edit on 18-12-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Terminal1

Good for you. I had that enjoy and cherish your moment with the family after the Sandy Hook shooting.

By the way, speaking of calendars.....
I wonder why a Mayan swimsuit calendar has not been created? I am sure it would have sold well.

A little humor helps.
edit on 18-12-2012 by seen2much because: I added the last sentence.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

Has it never occurred to you that maybe you "awakened" because it was in you to do so? Why attribute it to a solstice? Give yourself some credit!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I cannot but help but be reminded of the early Christians who had to rethink Christianity after Jesus did not return in their lifetime or the Seventh Day Adventists who waited all day but no Messiah and splintered off afterwards.

I don't recall many people saying this will be the return of Jesus?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Paul and other early Christians thought Jesus was returning very soon. He didn't and Christianity had to deal with that fact.

I just wonder how many 2012ers will reinterpret Mayan belief if nothing happens.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Has it never occurred to you that maybe you "awakened" because it was in you to do so? Why attribute it to a solstice? Give yourself some credit!

The Christ-consciousness is "in" all of us to do so. Shall the ego-self then take credit for mystical achievements? Pfft. 'Not I, but the Christ in me.'

edit on 18-12-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

One might counter that humanity, regardless of its present symptoms of amorality, has been moving forward. The last 60 years has seen no total war being fought, civil and human rights are now a conerstone of political belief (even if it is missing its mark). People have more information at their disposal. Technology has improved the lives of billions.

Yet, I have to admit that I personally think people have become more base. However, humanity has moved forward.

it's not humanity i worry about, it's the people in charge of humanity that i worry about...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I worry about both (there are millions of little Napoleons in the world), even though I still think we have moved forward. I understand what you mean.

We are almost there. Hey 12ers be your own alignment!

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Has anyone noticed that most threads related to the Mayan calendar are full of what the mass media distraction machine would like you to believe?

You see it is the ones who capitalize by twisting the facts into the latest block buster hit or book that have everyone all worried.

The Mayan calender is a star chart based on mathematics and celestial bodies. It calculates where we exist in time.

That is; where our planet is, in relation to the galaxy and planets. This end date landing on the winter solstice of 2012 had been calculated to be the ending of an age, along with the beginning of a new age. Look it up at your local library not the internet. Find an actual printed encyclopedia.

Not a hollywood movie about the end of times and mass destruction. That is the mass media distraction machine at work.

The Mayan people also believed in the return of their gods to oversee / help with the transition into the new age.

Realize this, our current technology confirms that we are in fact passing into the galactic alignment.
Leap years have nothing to do with it.

Why?

The Mayan calendar still calculated that on 12:21:12 we will be aligned with the Galactic center.

-----

Could there be earthquakes, tidal waves, storms, solar storms and natural destruction?

Yes.

Why?

Our current civilization has never experienced a Galactic alignment because it takes 26, 000 years to happen, so we can't out right say it will not happen. I hope it doesn't happen; however can't say either way.

---

Have previous civilizations experienced a Galactic alignment?

Yes.

How do we know?

It has been written and carved throughout the histories on stone and on walls and other archaeology finds.

---

No matter what our current civilization thinks we know.

We don't know.

We just can not know until we reach the center and the day 12:21:12 unfolds into the next day and then the next day after that.

What each and everyone of us experience that day will be yours and yours alone.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle

Originally posted by xavi1000
I want this forum to be shut down on 22 st december 2012 day after the "doom" date.Why ? Because believers of this conspiracy here will be ridiculed ,mocked , for days ,weeks after this unreal prediction will failed.There will be thousands of jokes on their account,this forum will be full of people who want to add additional fuel to their big ego.Every man makes mistakes about beliefs , they don't deserve this on ATS after 21 st december 2012.

a wise man would look upon what you've written as a sign that times very much are on the verge of collapse. when society has become so sick that it revels in such doings then perhaps mankind is in need of adjustment.

Yeah, either that or that most people are sick to death of this 21/12/12 rubbish after hearing the doomsayers going on about it virtually non-stop for the past 6 or 7 years...

I'd say payback is a biatch.

It's not about revelling because they are wrong about 21/12/12...don't you celebrate or get a kick out of being right for years, when many people had continuously accused you of being wrong?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Go back to realizing that 2012 started in 2001 and the changes are active and ongoing as we speak?

-shrugs-
edit on 19-12-2012 by Floydshayvious because: chubby fingerz

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Gonna buy survival gear dirt cheap on craigslist and ebay.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isn't that the meaning of the word ascended? Higher?

Than what?

Should I check my elevation? Move to higher ground?

But it's kind of funny. I can't tell the difference between you and anyone else.

You expect to be able to...after exchanging a few words on the internet?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by seen2much

I know this. If the Powers that be, at least here in the U.S. have knowledge of any "end of the world' event, they are some dang good actors. They seem to be going about their business of depleting our Constitutional rights just as if nothing is happening. Maybe these people running around wanting to take away guns are not really who we think they are. Could they be robots?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Why don't you start by explaining what ascending is?

It sounds as if you are under the impression that anything real can be explained to everyones satisfaction?

www.youtube.com...

I don't see how trolling people on ATS is enlightenment either..

I'm not trolling, I'm trying to make a point about stereotypes. I don't like it when people impose them on other people.

How is a "Spiritual Person" Supposed to Act?

edit on 19-12-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I have not lived my life as if something would happen. So if nothing happens, I'm prepared to simply go on.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Wow...
The past 3 days have been crazy on ats I think we can all agree on that, ya? I am more worried about the doomers who are waiting with a bug out bag and a shotgun, what happens if nothing happens and these people snap!

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join