It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secrets of September 11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 11:49 AM
link   
The White House is battling to keep a report on the terror attacks secret. Does the 2004 election have anything to do with it?

NEWSWEEK WEB EXCLUSIVE

April 30 � Even as White House political aides plot a 2004 campaign plan designed to capitalize on the emotions and issues raised by the September 11 terror attacks, administration officials are waging a behind-the-scenes battle to restrict public disclosure of key events relating to the attacks.

www.msnbc.com...

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I put nothing past this pResident!!!

ANYONE in 2004!!!

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I think he's just a figure head. He's just a pawn in a Bigger Chess game. Being played by some very powerful people.

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightwalker
I think he's just a figure head. He's just a pawn in a Bigger Chess game. Being played by some very powerful people.

Ditto, it is so...

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 08:51 PM
link   
we will find out the full truth in about 50 years, just like pearl harbor. until then, anyone who thinks sep 11 was an act of criminal complacency and covert assistance by our govornment will be labeled a loon.

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The way I read the article, its George Tenet that "scrubbed" the document and made the decisions on what to and what to not declassify. I think he's just unwilling to make public just how useless the FBI and CIA had become in relation to information on terrorism. If you rememeber the last decade or so, their main job was disarming American citizens along with the ATF.

Also, I don't buy the whole thing about flight 93 going down the way they said. I think they made the decision to shoot it down and then found out about the effort to regain the plane by the passengers. I think they would take a lot of criticism for this decision even though at the time, it might have seemed the only answer. Just a theory derived from hearing some of the witnesses at the crash site in PA.

top topics

join