It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Moon a Mothership ?

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Originally posted by Anunaki10

Originally posted by buddhasystem
Dude, that's some cr@p right there. Energy is not same as force. I thought most people knew that.

YOU still need to point out where in that 'FreedomCommander's provided link that says that "energy is not the same as force". Let me guess, YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO POINT IT OUT!...

edit on 26-12-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

I'm not reading that stupid book again, that's for sure, so if you want to know the exact paragraph, you'll have to work for it. Come on, you seem to like gratuitous silliness, that book is up your alley!

YOU still need to point out where in that 'FreedomCommander's provided link that says that "energy is not the same as force". Let me guess, YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO POINT IT OUT!...

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by elevatedone

IS THE MOON A MOTHERSHIP.

Again I will repeat: NO!

I have a surprise for you 'Chamberf=6', guess what, YOU DON'T KNOW that...

Let me guess, you KNOW otherwise?

btw: Aren't we supposed to be able to express our opinions and beliefs on this site? Even beliefs based on science, observation, and facts?
edit on 12/29/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

reply to post by elevatedone

IS THE MOON A MOTHERSHIP.

Again I will repeat: NO!

I have a surprise for you 'Chamberf=6', guess what, YOU DON'T KNOW that...

Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin said they had some company up there.
First Contact ?
On the moon first contact? That sounds better.

The attitude of the Domain. Welcome to the moon. Now leave !

edit on 29-12-2012 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
Correct. looking at the moon from the Earth, we see only one side....

Thanks for ADMITTING that YOU agree that the moon does NOT rotate on it's own axis in relation to the Earth, thanks for ADMITTING that YOU agree that the Moon will just sit there angularly motionless if we stop it's orbit around Earth...

Looking at this animation, it certainly appears that the Moon rotates.

Wrong, you just admitted that the Moon does NOT rotate on it's own axis in relation to the Earth, you just admitted that the Moon will just sit there angularly motionless if we stop it's orbit around Earth...

The person who answered that "wiki answers" question is not correct.

You're wrong, beside, you just admitted that the Moon does NOT rotate on it's own axis in relation to the Earth, you just admitted that the Moon will just sit there angularly motionless if we stop it's orbit around Earth...

It rotates.

Nope, it does NOT rotate in relation to the Earth, beside, you just admitted that the Moon does NOT rotate on it's own axis in relation to the Earth, you just admitted that the Moon will just sit there angularly motionless if we stop it's orbit around Earth...

edit on 29-12-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

I think you need to take a refresher course in English as well as physics. We've had this pointless argument before. The Moon rotates on its axis. If the Earth's gravitational field were shut off, the Moon would take off in a straight line tangential to its orbit at the point the gravity was switched off. It would retain its angular momentum around its axis and continue to spin. Please stop putting words in other people's mouths.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

How can you still not understand that the moon DOES rotate?

It just rotates at a speed that approximately the same face is pointed towards the Earth.

There have been numerous illustrations and examples explaining this but you seem to refuse to understand...

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

I think you need to take a refresher course in English as well as physics.

I think you need to take a refresher course in English as well as physics.

We've had this pointless argument before.

You need to point out where we've had this pointless argument before, come on, i guess there may be many ATS members here who are waiting for you to point it out...

The Moon rotates on its axis.

Nope, the Moon does NOT rotate on it's own axis in relation to the Earth... Beside, even ATS member 'Soylent Green Is People' admitted that too

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

This is because a ":mothership" apparently would't rotate, so if you stick to the idea the moon doesn't rotate, then it's a 'mothership??

You need to point out where we've had this pointless argument before, come on, i

It's throughout the whole thread. That help?

Nope, the Moon does NOT rotate on it's own axis in relation to the Earth...

If it didn't we would see the whole moon at different times and place over the planet.

Beside, even ATS member 'Soylent Green Is People' admitted that too

No, actually he didn't.

I second the suggestion that you beef up your reading comprehension.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

It's throughout the whole thread.

The whole thread you say, then do you mean every single page during this thread? And is your (very limited) mind saying that it is the only thread it have been debated whether the moon rotates on it's own axis in relation to the Earth or not?

Let me give youo a hint... It was debated here in this www.abovetopsecret.com... "Faked Moon Landing - Amazing Documentary"-thread, and not only there, but also in the www.abovetopsecret.com... "Why doesn’t our Moon rotate like other moon do in solar system ??"-thread

The Earth and all the other planets spin (rotate) as they travel (revolve) around the sun. The other moons of all the other planets spin as they travel around their planets. What the hell is going on with our moon and why the hell isn’t it spinning!!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

YOU really need to watch this again then just may be it will sink in!!!

The Moon rotates on its axis very slowly in almost the same time as it makes an orbit.

You can clearly see on the video what would happen if it didn't rotate!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Bravoo, you need an applause for showing where it have been debated, 'DJW001'
And let me show you where else it have been debated... www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Earth and all the other planets spin (rotate) as they travel (revolve) around the sun. The other moons of all the other planets spin as they travel around their planets. What the hell is going on with our moon and why the hell isn’t it spinning!!!!

One more childish post and I'll lobby the Mods to get you banned.

You mean your childish post 'DJW001'
so i guess you have to get yourself banned, and let me remind you that the Moon does NOT rotate on it's own axis in relation to the Earth...

I'm not saying that just because facts shows so, as shown below:
www.digipro.com...

Why Doesn't the Moon Rotate?

In comparison, the tidal effect on the Moon is static because the Moon no longer rotates in relation to the Earth.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

The whole thread you say, then do you mean every single page during this thread? And is your (very limited) mind saying that it is the only thread it have been debated whether the moon rotates on it's own axis in relation to the Earth or not?

I never said it was on every page, and you should know that unless you are just trying to be childish and pick arguments.

Also I never said this was the only thread it was mentioned in, did I?

We are in THIS thread talking about the subject (which you have displayed any ability to understand), therefore I replied to you about it in THIS thread.

Just because other OPs of those other threads couldn't understand how the moon rotates, it lends no credence to your argument in saying the moon doesn't rotate.

See? Even though you say my mind is "very limited" I have somehow managed to miraculously reply to you.

So are you using this fallacious thinking about the moons rotation to say it is a "mothership"?

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Hard to not understand that...but..

I see a conspiracy in the making....

The Earth will slow down...and it will probably go from there.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

From your link about the moons rotation at digipro.com

You might be struggling against the nuances in the meanings of the words "rotate" and "revolve." The Moon ROTATES about its axis at exactly the same rate as it REVOLVES around the Earth. That's an important point about tidal locking.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I never said it was on every page,

Let me remind you that YOU said >>It's throughout the whole thread

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

let me remind you that the Moon does NOT rotate on it's own axis in relation to the Earth...

Do you know what "rotate on it's own axis" means? Do you not understand that's separate from motion relative to Earth?

Have you watched the vid that illustrates this yet? What specifically is shown that you disagree with?

And to repeat what Chamberf=6 showed you from YOUR PRESENTED LINK

You might be struggling against the nuances in the meanings of the words "rotate" and "revolve." The Moon ROTATES about its axis at exactly the same rate as it REVOLVES around the Earth. That's an important point about tidal locking.

www.digipro.com...

edit on 29-12-2012 by DenyObfuscation because: Cap a "C"

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I'm sorry, but it has been pointed out, again and again, that the moon does rotate. Are you claiming that it doesn't?

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32 >>

join