It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Moon a Mothership ?

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
I don't.

Oh yes you do...

You simply lack the necessary acuity to grasp the obvious. First you choke on the baby food spoonfed to you and now you reject the feeding tube. There's nothing more that can be done for you.

You're the one lacking the necessary acuity to grasp the obvious, and you are the one choking on the baby food, 'DenyObfuscation'-kid.

We can't 100% prove it is fake

And once again, THANKS FOR ADMITTING THAT YOU DON'T KNOW WHETHER THAT VIDEO IS FAKE OR NOT FAKE!

edit on 26-12-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
I wish someday the uploader comes clean about it which I doubt.

Let's hope the uploader will bring more about whether the video is fake or not fake...

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

Originally posted by buddhasystem
Dude, that's some cr@p right there. Energy is not same as force. I thought most people knew that.

YOU still need to point out where in that 'FreedomCommander's provided link that says that "energy is not the same as force". Let me guess, YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO POINT IT OUT!...

I'm not reading that stupid book again, that's for sure, so if you want to know the exact paragraph, you'll have to work for it. Come on, you seem to like gratuitous silliness, that book is up your alley!

edit on 26-12-2012 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

www.digipro.com...

Why Doesn't the Moon Rotate?

In comparison, the tidal effect on the Moon is static because the Moon no longer rotates in relation to the Earth.

Correct. Relative to people looking at the moon from the Earth, we see only one side....

HOWEVER, If you look at it from a more "whole system view", as someone would who was studying the Moon from space, then it certainly does rotate, as shown by this post I made earlier:

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
Below are some visual aids I made a few months ago for another thread about the Moon's rotation. This will help understand how the Moon rotates once every time it revolves around the Earth.

Here are the Earth and Moon. This graphic is looking "down" on the Earth and Moon from above their north poles. The Moon (red circle) is shown in 12 different locations as it makes its 29-day orbit around the Earth.

The red line indicates the side of the moon that is always facing Earth. As the Moon orbits the Earth, it is oriented so that same face of the Moon is always pointing toward the Earth.

NOW, lets take each of those 12 orientations of the Moon, and put them together -- one by one -- in a little animation, as seen here. Each frame of this animation is one of the 12 orientations of the moon shown, each in order:

This animation repeats itself, so what it shows would be the continuous motion of the moon, month after month, year after year.

Looking at this animation, it certainly appears that the Moon rotates.

Note: Please ignore the slight wobble in my animation -- that was inadvertent. I'm not that skilled at making ".gif" files, and I didn't feel like going back and fixing the "wobble".

wiki.answers.com...

Does the Moon spin on its axis? No it doesn't ! If it was spinning/ rotating (on its own axis, by definition), and we could somehow stop its orbit around the earth (or even suddenly straighten it into a line), it should then continue spinning. It obviously won't. It will just sit there angularly motionless as it always has.

The person who answered that "wiki answers" question is not correct. As I demonstrated above, if you were out in space watching the solar system and the way things move, you would say the moon does in fact rotate.

Just because the result of that rotation is that one side always faces earth does NOT make that rotation any less real. It rotates.

edit on 12/26/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

Your right, energy cannot exist without force, and force cannot exist without energy. Principle of duality.

Speaking of force/energy there are two kinds, Potential/static energy/force and kinetic energy/force. They both can change from one into the other.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

Most likely ours, because so far, those in power have lied through their teeth on how UFO are just fantasy junk, which they are not.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Have you ever read the book?

If you say he's a idiot, and you haven't read the book, it's just says that you don't understand his position.

Prove to me a point in which energy isn't the same as force. Prove to me that alchemy doesn't exist. Prove to me that there is no such thing as UFOs. Prove to me that through your science you can save lives. Prove to me that when we die, it's end game.

PROVE ME WRONG!

if you dare.

Unless your Mr. Doublethink and say "Energy isn't the same as force." when in reality you use them both to move a object in your science class. for example, you require X amount of energy to move a X object with force.
edit on 26-12-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander

Have you ever read the book?

If you say he's a idiot, and you haven't read the book, it's just says that you don't understand his position.

I have read the "book". I'm sorry I can't use the venerable word without double quotes, if it applies to that giant pile of mental turd.

Prove to me that alchemy doesn't exist. Prove to me that there is no such thing as UFOs.

Prove to me that Hitler was not the avatar of the Supreme Being Zmorrg, who resides in the center of a massive neutron star. Prove to me that the rings of Saturn are not in fact garbage dumped by alien interstellar ships. Prove to me that you are not a zombie, controlled by an alien race, who wiped out your capacity to think straight and eschew any semblance of critical thinking, and thus reduced you to vegetative state. Prove that.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Most likely ours, because so far, those in power have lied through their teeth on how UFO are just fantasy junk, which they are not.

They lied through their teeth because they are afraid of the truth getting out.

Truth: temporarily, we were in cahoots with the reptilians!
President Eisenhower 1954

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta
Truth: temporarily, we were in cahoots with the reptilians!

That's what secret transmissions from the loonie bin emphatically confirm!

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

The Cabal & illuminati are still in cahoots with the reptilians but they were removed from
the Earth by the Andromeda Council.
Now the Cabal & illuminati have no 4D back up.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Truth: temporarily, we were in cahoots with the reptilians! President Eisenhower 1954

You say Eisenhower 1954 but you don't elaborate or give proof of any kind that he or anyone else was "in cahoots with the reptilians" at all.
Pretending that reptilians even exist of course.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
No, the moon is a big rock, not a mothership.

It's not made of green cheese either.

Note: Why is it on a site whose motto is "Deny Ignorance" there seems to be an overabundance of it? Ironic, eh?

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Have you studied "The Awesome Lifeforce by Joseph H. Cater"?

Besides, I asked first. If you plan on being rude, then your standing here will be poor.
edit on 26-12-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Or they are too scared of losing power.

imagine if Tesla got his work out, then we would be on the Moon.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

But we were. 40 years ago.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Now the Cabal & illuminati have no 4D back up.

I'll give them no quarter, rest assured of that! No 4D for these bastards! I'll make sure they'll remember my name, Napoleon Bonaparte! It will ring through the Galaxy!

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

Truth: temporarily, we were in cahoots with the reptilians! President Eisenhower 1954

You say Eisenhower 1954 but you don't elaborate or give proof of any kind that he or anyone else was "in cahoots with the reptilians" at all.
Pretending that reptilians even exist of course.

There are many sources for the treaty signed in February 1954.
Try Google.
A recent book came out by Art Campbell.
UFO Crash at San Augustin

Book is sold out!
Art Campbell New Book

One of the many witnesses at Holloman AFB February 11, 1955 was a guy working on a
telephone pole. He saw guys on a rooftop run away towards the back. He turned to
see what was going on when he saw what looked like an upside down pie pan coming right
towards him.
That meeting only lasted about 45 minutes.
(Ike gave the Grays a map of the bases they built - Area 51, Archuleta Mesa - Dulce etc.)
He probably also discussed the warning he received from the Pleiadians.
- The Orion Grays are NOT to be trusted ! -

The meeting / airshow at Muroc AFB February 1954 lasted 2 days !
February 20 - 21.
edit on 26-12-2012 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Or they are too scared of losing power.

I think it was President George Bush Sr. who summed it up best.
"If the American people knew what we did, they would chase us down the street and
hang us!"

That sounds about right!

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

- The Orion Grays are NOT to be trusted ! -

Tell me about it! These guys are slick. Can make you pick up the whole tab... I mean, Pleadians are not much better, but watch your wallet!

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join