It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Moon a Mothership ?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by DreamerOracle

I have done quite a bit of observing the Moon and Aristarchus and Kelper, 2 Craters I've actually found flashing anomalies within them. Along with a Black Saucer shaped craft travelling between Lyot and Werner It even left a shadow as it skitted along the surface..... So although at the time I didn't have any camera equipment to record the sighting, I firmly believe it to be manned or should I say Aliened

Well lets look at that claim even the Hubble can only resolve objects around 300ft across at the distance of the Moon so that leads to 2 conclusions about your post.

1) Your talking BS

2) The object would have to be enormous and only you saw that on the most watched object in space

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

well im just wondering about the dark side of the moon we always see the same side like the picture someone have posted on page 1
the same side of the moon rotate around earth never showing his other side it rotate always in the same position
does all other planets that have satelite act the same way has our moon ?

Yes. Pluto and Charon is one example.
And there is more

The only thing "special" about our moon is its relatively large size compared to earth.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Our moon is just a moon.
However, it was coveted by the DEF. They prefer low gravity celestial bodies.
The DEF was kicked off the moon during the War of Liberation in the year 2002.
Now the moon is ours.
According to Paul Hellyer President George W. Bush authorized a U.S. Navy space
station to built in 2005 and put in orbit there to be a forward operating base to keep track
of spacecraft entering and leaving the Earths atmosphere.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Originally posted by DreamerOracle

I have done quite a bit of observing the Moon and Aristarchus and Kelper, 2 Craters I've actually found flashing anomalies within them. Along with a Black Saucer shaped craft travelling between Lyot and Werner It even left a shadow as it skitted along the surface..... So although at the time I didn't have any camera equipment to record the sighting, I firmly believe it to be manned or should I say Aliened

Well lets look at that claim even the Hubble can only resolve objects around 300ft across at the distance of the Moon so that leads to 2 conclusions about your post.

1) Your talking BS

2) The object would have to be enormous and only you saw that on the most watched object in space

Well its time to retire hubble and give me the job...

And that was done with a cheap scope ... My new Scope will be motor driven and even more powerful and more detailed.Plus I don't recall saying the object was small? Infact it would have had to have been HUGE.
edit on 18-12-2012 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
This all reminds me of David Icke's "Moon Prison" view.

Forgive me if I don't believe it's an alien ship.

On a side note; why bother flinging satellites at the moon if we are fighting them? The U.S. have small missile systems in space. Why not simply load up a couple nuclear bombs, target the moon and let 'em loose? I don't think any Alien race will be able to survive a pre-emptive nuclear strike.

Plus, with the Van Allen Radiation Belt, none of the deadly radiation would pass onto the Earth's surface. Sure, we might fry a few systems closer to the moon, but if we manage to wipe those aliens out, surely we wouldn't need the surveillance systems any more?

That is, of course, assuming the aliens are hostile. I highly doubt they are though. If they have a fleet of ships on the moon since the 60's, surely if they wanted to kill us it'd already have been done?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Trajan

Hostile Aliens:
Reptilians - Draco / Hydra / Orion / Sirius B
Reticuli Network - Mercenaries Paid By the Draco Reptilians
Domain Expeditionary Force - Renegade Grays

Friendly Aliens:
The members of the Andromeda Council

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Phobos one of of Mars moons is the far more interesting i feel, so much data to suggest that this so called moon is most likely artificial.The image of this monolith on Phobos is jaw dropping, artificial is just that of this monolith on Phobos.

on the Mars HiRise website. Looks like a monolith type object. Here are the details: PSP_009342_1725/PSP_009342_1725_RED.NOMAP.JP2 Image location: X: 6191 Y: 20500 Rotation of image 81.0 degrees. Image can also be found here: Image of Monolith

link; www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta
reply to post by Trajan

Hostile Aliens:
Reptilians - Draco / Hydra / Orion / Sirius B
Reticuli Network - Mercenaries Paid By the Draco Reptilians
Domain Expeditionary Force - Renegade Grays

Friendly Aliens:
The members of the Andromeda Council

That's coming from the 'declassified' booklet that came out?

So, why don't we pack a couple space shuttles with nuclear warheads. Send 'em into space (Our moon, one of Pluto's moons [- SETI found transmissions coming from the moon in the Reagan admin. but it wasn't decipherable] and wherever else these buggers might be), wait for an opportunity and detonate them. Boom. Bye bye "evil" Annunakim.

The sheer blast power of a nuclear warhead being detonated in space would be tremendous. On Earth, the gravity and resistance from Earth's surface/objects slows down the blast wave. We wouldn't have that problem in space. The full power of a nuclear bomb could be unleashed on 'em.

It'd be "nighty night, critters" before they could let off a scream of anguish.

Any survivors could be mopped up by the U.S. space weapons/missiles (Same payload as a small bus filled with explosives) with conventional war heads or sonic warheads.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by K-PAX-PROT
Phobos one of of Mars moons is the far more interesting i feel, so much data to suggest that this so called moon is most likely artificial.The image of this monolith on Phobos is jaw dropping, artificial is just that of this monolith on Phobos.

on the Mars HiRise website. Looks like a monolith type object. Here are the details: PSP_009342_1725/PSP_009342_1725_RED.NOMAP.JP2 Image location: X: 6191 Y: 20500 Rotation of image 81.0 degrees. Image can also be found here: Image of Monolith

link; www.abovetopsecret.com...

this is such a FAKE.!!!
take a closer look at the shadows, especially from the smaller rocks and compare to the "monolith's" shadow

light is coming from the right DUDE !

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by K-PAX-PROT
Phobos one of of Mars moons is the far more interesting i feel, so much data to suggest that this so called moon is most likely artificial.The image of this monolith on Phobos is jaw dropping, artificial is just that of this monolith on
Phobos.

Dude, someone beat me to this, but... Can't you tell that this is a mega-fake?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Really cool thread. I would suggest we never went there. At least not the images we all have seen on TV. A kzillion dollars back in the day, for us to be told the aleins said we can't come visit. Of course we bought all that hook line a stinker. If the moon is anything, it's an observation outpost to monitor outr activity to make sure we don't get to big for our pants.

IMHO we have pissed away enough money in space to build a whole new freaking planet. For exactly what? Some damn rocks & dirt. Yea right. To clarify. Not saying we did not go to moon. Just saying the images we have been shown arent the images of us on the moon. Someone went ,it was'nt the ones we were told went. Just some good actors with a lifetime job. Good ole Neil & Buzz.

I have allways felt that when Colombia blew up upon re-entry, it was not an accident. Or we simply watched an empty orbiter fly apart at 17 thousand MPH.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by K-PAX-PROT

The image of this monolith on Phobos

That is not on Phobos. It's on Mars.

This is on Phobos.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e3e9e673b40c.jpg[/atsimg]
The Phobos monolith (right of center) as taken by the Mars Global Surveyor (MOC Image 55103) in 1998.
edit on 12/18/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

How do you know it's a mono-lith? Maybe it's a poly-lith? How can you make such an assertion?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
If the moon was a mothership, you would have thought that whoever built it would put in some windows. Even the Deathstar had windows.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I am begining to think that the moon may have an alien base on it's DARK SIDE. i also am inclined to think that Apollo 18 was possibly a military expedition that went to that dark side and did not return (Just like the movie).
I may be crazy in also believing that these two supposed satellites doing MAPPING FOR NASA are actually Obama probes sent to try and destroy that base. I also am worried that THEY MAY PISS OFF these Watcher/Host of heaven aliens and they are given the okay to send a message to our leaders to back off.
IS 12-21-2012 THE DAY OF BATTLE LA/SKYLINE ? I hope not.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by K-PAX-PROT

Phobos is ours now.
Big deal. It's just a big rock that was pulled out of the asteroid belt and put in
orbit around Mars.
The reptilians were removed by force.
It would be a good idea to move both Phobos and Deimos back to the asteroid belt.
The time has come to do a little housekeeping in our solar system.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by RMFX1
If the moon was a mothership, you would have thought that whoever built it would put in some windows. Even the Deathstar had windows.

David Icke have some theories about this

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Trajan

Not many people were paying attention.
A new leaker guy showed up in 2005. Paul Hellyer
Canadian Defense Minister Paul Hellyer

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by miniatus

Originally posted by Human_Alien
That's your opinion and I respect it but tell that to mainstream science!

That's why I am so amazed when NASA comes off as if it knows practically everything about our cosmos and yet it doesn't know about gravity and UFOs? But give them another galaxy and black holes and they are experts!
I think science sets us back more than it launches us forward. They're too dogmatic. By design!

What are you talking about? .. that IS science... it's well established science in fact, it's not opinion.. The more mass an object has, the higher amount of gravity it possesses .... The Moon has less mass and that's why astronauts weigh less on the moon.. this is basic science.

The Moon has enough mass, and is close enough to our planet that it does have an effect on us and helps ( along with the Sun ) to generate our tidal forces .. there's no mystery or scientific debate about that.. it's understood.. =)

I am talking about: science saying that the Moon is solely responsible for gravity. That's what I am saying.

I don't believe the Moon has ANYTHING to do with gravity. Zip. Nada. Zilch. It has nothing to do with our tides. That's fairy tale. If that was so then the Moon would have to be exposed to all the oceans at the same time, every second.
Because if you take a magnet away from the metal, the metal won't be as effected if, at all. The magnet needs to be directly over the metal for it to react.
Same with the Moon and the Earth.
Therefore it is of my opinion the Moon does nothing like we were taught it did.

It's the electromagnetic waves from the Sun that surrounds the planet and keeps it a constant, by the magnetosphere (which HAARP is messing with) That's my opinion. Please be respectful of it as I was of yours

You didn't know what you were talking about in regards to the moon in another thread, and it looks like you have continued the trend.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join