It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here we go again - Gun Bans are on the way

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

I have yet to hear one single person come up with even a remotely logical reason why they need a high-cap AR-15. NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON.

Well regulated militia comes to mind, but hey, you are the gun lover and should know what your 2nd amendment says..

I don't like guns but you know I am damn glad to know if I ever need one it is there for me when I do..

This anti gun bs is just that.. There is a reason our 2nd amendment was created.. It is so when our government gets to big for its britches we can do something about it..

You know I am ok with someone having a 50 cal sniper rifle, I don't care they can have a gun that shoots 3000 rpm As long as the citizens can be well armed in case something happens I am fine with it.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
The U.N has had plans for ''Complete and General Disarmament '' for years, look at the handgun with the barrel tied in a knot outside the U.N .They cannot force their New World Order and ''ideals '' on us until they have total control of us,while the dumb sheep will go along with all the Bans and ultimately eradication of the private ownership of firearms ,the worrying fact is the fate of the mindless sheep after this happens .The Zionists who are mostly behind this, and their pack of grovelers, dont believe the Goyim should be allowed guns ,land ,property or any rights ,in the New World Order,People say this cant or wont happen, 10 or fifteen years in the future i doubt the public anywhere in the world will own a firearm.They really could NOT care less how many innocent people are killed achieving their goal, thats immateriel ,its part of their Master Plan ,and the End will justify the means ,expect more shootings ,Set Up Psyops or just part of their effective Hollywood brainwashing machine on young men .More outcries ''something must be Done '' !!!!!!!!!! it will be and the Government will be doing the Bulk of the killing taking your guns away from you ,you aint seen nothing yet

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I don't understand. If people want to break the law by killing people, do you honestly think they will obey gun laws?

Nope. Only law abiding citizens obey laws. We have millions of prisoners in our penal system proving this. Criminals are always going to have guns, and are always going to break the law. When guns get banned the black market is going to be exploding with business, it'll be the Prohibition all over again, except instead of alcohol it'll be firearms. The only thing banning firearms will accomplish is disarming the law abiding citizens, leaving us as sheeps to the slaughter. I don't even own a gun and i can see what would happen. In the end it would not make things better, but make them much, much worse.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
WE have enough gun laws (except for perhaps face to face transactions; so called "gun show" loophole). But what we dont have is enough Control of A) the weapons themselves (ie kept in a locked safe) and B) Control of the Mentally Ill. Let "Gun Control" start and end there.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by bronto

Yes, the plan (which was initially instigated between the US State Dept and the Soviet Union before presented to a UN Committee) goes back to the early 1960s! It is a 3 part plan and the end result is only the global governmental body will have arms; except for local law enforcement. "All other firearms will be destroyed." Note: the gun statue on UN grounds is NOT an Assault Rifle; it is not even an semi-automatic handgun that can accept a high capacity magazine - it is a 6 shooter revolver!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
What amazes me is that for almost two hundred years that Americans have been able to own guns, there were no mass shootings or psychotic killings. I mean really, did we ever really hear about them until maybe the 1960s at the very earliest? Then all of the sudden they start happening, and the solution is to ban guns? Why not find the real cause of the problem? I think is a symptom of a sick society, not a gun problem. Let's ban bad parents. If parents would all own guns and teach their children gun safety and to respect the power of the gun, i bet there would be a lot less shootings. Really, non-gun ownership is a bigger problem to a safe society than gun ownership is. But the anti-gun folk will never understand.

Or ban violent movie scenes that glorify killing in a way that children don't understand instead. (another failure on parents to keep their young b children from seeing violent movies.) But that would be against the 1st amendment, and the liberal anti-gun folk would be upset. With them, it's ok to pick and choose what laws in our bill of rights to follow.

I think the problem is lazy parents. They let their kids do whatever they want, and are surprised when little Johnny takes a gun to school and shoots up his classmates. Solution? Ban guns! Because stepping up and being a good parent is too hard for your typical lazy American parent.

edit on 17-12-2012 by WP4YT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Remember when you created a thread talking about the UN arms trade treaty, and I said that wasn't something to worry about? Told ya so.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by johncarter
reply to post by seabag

Good, it was about friggin time something drastic happened to stop these murderers and guns crazy people with a mindset equal to a slobbering redneck.

It is time Obama persuade or by executive order or send his heavy duty boys to kick some ass in the congress and senate and force them to deem gun ownership equal to terrorism which should warrant these perps 30 days to hand them in or face life in prison. Or make them 2nd rate citizens with no rights as normal citizens.

This post is sarcasm right?? Sometimes it's hard to tell, I don't want to waste a full post replying if so.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Off topic*
Well thats a little odd.. there is an ad for Fema Coffins revealed right next to the article.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

I need mine to DEFEND myself and my FAMILY. I also need mine to STAND UP AGAINST TYRANNY. There is your reason. If you have a problem with it, then place all your trust in the government and huddle down in your hole taking whatever they give you, and giving whatever they take.
edit on 17-12-2012 by Jameliel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Feudal japan outlawed swords to the common populace in 1741 and that didnt stop ninjas from assasinating their targets. lets say there was a ban on guns last month. What was to stop him from walking in there with swords or a homemade flame thrower? The kid wanted his parents dead bad enough that no amount of laws could prevent it. Do we need more laws or more security?

If there was better security he would not have been able to make it into the building. I am a security officer and work metal detectors and check all my buildings doors every hour. no gun weilding assasin is making it inside my building. We need better security not more rights taken away.

if there arent any guns then they will bring crossbows or swords...isnt this common sense? we need more warriors instead of more laws!
edit on 17-12-2012 by Foxy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
The last time the goverment put a ban on fully automatic firearms sales actually increased! gun collectors figured the more dangerous the gun the more coveted and hard to get.
Now the government will target semi automatics which will increase their alturistic value and boost sales.

This will be the next delicate step in disarming us since the right to bear arms is a constitutional right.
edit on 17-12-2012 by Foxy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Uhhh... after a friend of mine was invaded by a group people posing as people from a cable company, she eventually picked up an AR15. People can be messed up, seriously. I don't even need to make up the details for you to get how effed up the whole thing was. What ever it is your thinking happened, your most likely right.
So please, don't go about pretending that terrible circumstances in life and death circumstances are exclusively 1v1 encounters.
edit on 17-12-2012 by GambitVII because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I dont think banning guns will do much to deter a person who wants to cause harm to others. That crazy nut will find a way to hurt people. Are we to ban knives, cars, cleaning products, gasoline, fertilizers, because all can be turned into a weapon. I think that guns can be regulated a lot more by who OWNS one. may be by requiring a type of license to own that specific gun, drug testing, finger ID trigger locks would be the best solution in my opinion.
I still think that if everyone owned a gun, the people considering to create harm, would think otherwise.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
The one phrase that can sum up Sandy Hook is this:

This is the result of the Federally mandated abdication of the responsibility to ensure the safety of students by public educators.

I don't remember the name of the felon that was actually put out of jail due to Clinton's cutting of the prison funds but, sure enough, some low life illegally acquired a firearm and started shooting people in Virginia or some place close to there and all the lefties started screaming for gun bans. Now they've cut funding for our "state schools" and are busily putting them out in the general public. While I strongly fault the shooter's mother for refusing to see her son could very possibly be a danger to others over the years it is obvious to me that he could have accomplished the exact same deed with the vehicle he drove up to the school in at either recess or the letting out of school.

I will pardon FDR for Pearl Harbor, we needed to be in that fight or it was going to come to us. The Earth is our neighborhood. But the Gulf of Tonkin incident was a false flag incident that got how many names put up on the Viet Nam Memorial Wall?

If Building 7 had been hit by a plane I would have believed the government's line about terrorists and taken it hook, line and sinker. Even if part of it had fallen on the side facing the Twin Towers I would have reason to believe it was due to the planes' impact and subsequent falling of those structures. But it went straight down with hundreds of witnesses on the ground testifying to the fact they heard explosions from B7 just before it fell. Three thousand and some odd number of people were sacrificed to give us NDAA, TSA, and how many other alphabet gropers to train us to be quiet, malleable sheeple?

If you don't believe the people of our United States are nothing but chattle to be used and turned into cannon fodder at the whims of a bunch of board room elites somewhere you've abdicated your right to think!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Look at the pictures of that young man when he was a teenager,obviously something was wrong with him mentally,you can tell BY THE WAY HE LOOKS.Why doesnt anyone comment on that???He looked like a freaking mental patient naturally,so obvuiously something was wrong long ago,either to many drugs or a birth defect,or some type of damage.

BUT IS OBVIOUS HE WAS ILL JUST BY LOOKING AT HIS PICTURES-----so again WHY AM I NOT HEARING ANYONE SAYING THIS???

This is why we lost those people,because we are all to freaking gutless to call a spade a spade,he LOOKED SO SICK ITS SAD,so why wasnt he being treated????If I can see it we can all see it.

With no societal conformity we cannot identify these sick humans,we need to build some structure and start identifying these people much earlier so we can remove them from our systems and give them extra care.

If you all need to wear a school uniform or conform to a dress code we can EASILY CUT THE BAD APPLES OUT OF THE HERD,the "I need to be me "ones who are obviously unable to cope with normality--these are the signs of a sick mind and we need to aknowledge them and try to help.

This is a throwback to the freaking twisted 60s,it was a horrible generation of anti-societal propaganda pushing drugged up spoiled rotten kids,and they institutionalised odd behaviour to support their own little selfish party,they caused this dynamic and will not be around to fix it.

Do you think kids who experienced divorce,alcoholism,drug abuse,swinging,homosexuality,lesbianism ,povery and constant need agree with anything at all from the 60s???

This has been one big crap on the floor by the Boomer generation.

Tell it like it is,you can walk through any school and pick out the mentally screwed up kids easily,very very easily,and along with them you will get a lot of rebels who are just developing in their own way,but are NOT mentally screwed up.We fail to find these kids because we support the 60s rebel image which was all propoganda BS---truthfully most boomer women were not burning their bras and didnt want to either,they were desperately trying to keep their familiys together while a bunch of overeducated sluts who willingly slept with their husbands and when they werent busting up marriges they were marching around doing their best to destroy our way of life.

Get real people,if this little monster hadnt been sick in the head,if he had in fact been of sound mind and angry he would have walked into any hardware store bought 20 bucks worth of chain and a couple padlocks,stopped at the local gas station and then murdered hundreds of people.But he didnt do that did he??Ask yourself why???

This young man was sick his entire life,his mother birthed a sick one from the beginning or drugs or an external influence destroyed the mind of the baby she gave birth to.

But we are all simple liars if we cant see he looked sick,and that something was wrong with him,just his pictures show us all of that.Guns are not the problem,you cant blame them any more than the hardware store owner or the gas station owner,and if you try to blame guns you expose ulterior motives and agenda immediatly in a very dynamic fashion.If Obama sounds off against guns then beware,because this is obviously NOT a gun issue,so if it is used as a catalyst then we need ti investigate much much further.

Like I said,look at his picture,I raised kids and it is obvious something is wrong with that young man and something was wrong years and years ago judging by the pictures alone.

If there were changes then we need to understand how and when they happened,but with his mom gone and his computer damaged what are we left with ???Breaking the computer is NOT right somehow,it doesnt fit,that action covered up his tracks and he didnt do that in any other way,so I wonder even if it was him that wrecked the computer at all??We need to know if he was speaking during the crimes,what he was saying,exactly.

I have seen the look on his face before in very sick kids,it is obvious,but the cause isnt obvious,how and when did he get this way,we need a cronology of photos to look for the changes or a lack of them.

Doesnt anyone find it odd that even terrorists werent able to do this,but an american did??

It isnt that hard to protect schools,where is Obama on that??What is better protecting our children our removing our right to defend ourselves??We all already know what is easier,so this morning did the President outline his action plan to protect schools ---or did he make veiled references to more gun control,you know very well what he did,now DEMAND an explanation from him before its to late to save your constitutional rights.

I am not hearing about nation-wide programs to protect our children,but I am hearing echos of further gun laws and seeing a dynamic set up happening.

Maybe a citizen would have seen the guns come out in the school lot and capped this monster,maybe.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
So what I find interesting is the made up words "assault weapons". This could mean just about any gun out there, but we will have people pick and choose what they deem one is by mainly its looks.

I got my latest... Daniel Defense M4 V7 .556

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by johncarter

I've read enough of your comments to come to form my opinion that you are a mindless fool, like most of the anti-gun crowd that thinks there is a clear black/white way to fix all violent crime in america.

These shootings aren't commited by legal, license-holding gun owners. They are committed by deranged individuals. If there were no guns in this country at all, if guns weren't even invented, there are/were ways for people to do horrible things. OKC bombing, World Trade Center, etc. We're talking hundreds of people to thousands dead, and without the use of a single firearm. Evil is going to exist, period. Thinking that gun laws are going to cure anything is not logical.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by one4all

BUT IS OBVIOUS HE WAS ILL JUST BY LOOKING AT HIS PICTURES-----so again WHY AM I NOT HEARING ANYONE SAYING THIS???

This is a throwback to the freaking twisted 60s,it was a horrible generation of anti-societal propaganda pushing drugged up spoiled rotten kids,and they institutionalised odd behaviour to support their own little selfish party,they caused this dynamic and will not be around to fix it.

Isn't that generation the one in charged now...hehe go figure.

Tell it like it is,you can walk through any school and pick out the mentally screwed up kids easily,very very easily,and along with them you will get a lot of rebels who are just developing in their own way,but are NOT mentally screwed up.We fail to find these kids because we support the 60s rebel image which was all propoganda BS---truthfully most boomer women were not burning their bras and didnt want to either,they were desperately trying to keep their familiys together while a bunch of overeducated sluts who willingly slept with their husbands and when they werent busting up marriges they were marching around doing their best to destroy our way of life.

So how do you pick one out that is not breaking social barriers, but just looks like they want to. I don't think this guy was showing signs of aggression over a period of time.

One problem with what you been saying....it seems we are heading in that direction and more and more kids are put on "mind drugs" to solve their what was once normal teenage issues. Now they are drugged and those drugs seem to help them, well until those same drugs produce suicidal tendencies.

The question is whether these people are "bad apples" or just what society has created.

Get real people,if this little monster hadnt been sick in the head,if he had in fact been of sound mind and angry he would have walked into any hardware store bought 20 bucks worth of chain and a couple padlocks,stopped at the local gas station and then murdered hundreds of people.But he didnt do that did he??Ask yourself why???

This young man was sick his entire life,his mother birthed a sick one from the beginning or drugs or an external influence destroyed the mind of the baby she gave birth to.

Isn't it great to Monday morning quarter back...

I disagree with the was born sick analogy. Yes, that can happen and does, but I see society creating this more than some kind of birth defect.

Just look at the typical family structure today and add in a small amount of instability and BAM! A small amount of instability can go any which way, so there is no way to predict it or even, the vast majority of the time, measure it . 90% of all young people can be seen as slightly unstable in one way or another.

Like I said,look at his picture,I raised kids and it is obvious something is wrong with that young man and something was wrong years and years ago judging by the pictures alone.

I have seen the look on his face before in very sick kids,it is obvious,but the cause isnt obvious,how and when did he get this way,we need a cronology of photos to look for the changes or a lack of them.

Once again we are a society where it is very typical that children are raised by one parent who works a lot, or even two parents who need to work more than spend time with their kids to make ends meet.

So you say this kid was sick, but we see the case where classrooms are overcrowded and a kid like this goes completely unnoticed unless they are overt with their problems.

At night they are being raised by a sibling that is a few years older than they are...like a 11 year old raising a 7 year old, fun stuff there... This is more of a norm than not.

It isnt that hard to protect schools,where is Obama on that??What is better protecting our children our removing our right to defend ourselves??

I am not hearing about nation-wide programs to protect our children,but I am hearing echos of further gun laws and seeing a dynamic set up happening.

Maybe a citizen would have seen the guns come out in the school lot and capped this monster,maybe.

I think that is the main point here....Obama and crew want to regulate guns more when the simple answer is to protect our kids more.

- Arm motivated and well trained teachers..
- Limit access to schools with single point entrances/exits and armed guards
- Use metal detectors and set high enough to allow the typical kid though with what a typical kid would have on them in metal.

Having laws like no guns within 100 yards of a school does nothing, but keep honest/sane people from having a gun there. It also creates an extremely easy target, as is a movie theater... In all these cases we see, a concealed person (or a few) could have minimized the damage.

I carry a .380 and I will most likely never draw it, but I carry it for maybe that ONE time that I might need to in my life time.

edit on 17-12-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
To add to the conspiracy feel,it took me three attempts to post a long post supporting gun ownership and supporting armed citizens.THREE times I had to write a post because TWICE it was deleted before I could post it here on ATS---I have had this happen many many times here on ATS,rarely on other sites,it is not a good sign.

So I say it again,WHO is behind the disarmament of the human race??It isnt just America.

In Canada you cant even carry a pocketknife or an egg sized rock if you are honest and say it is for self-defense.Seriously.In Canada we are allowed to apply to conceal carry guns,it is law that we can apply ,BUT,the Provincial firearms officers of every Province[like states]have colluded together on a NATIONAL scale and agreed to NOT ISSUE THE PERMITS,if THREE clear attempts on your life have been made and documented you can apply for a permit,other than that you are screwed. there are only a handful --like twenty or so of these permits issued to 38 million people--you do the math,its disgusting what has been done to my country.This is a national conspiracy and the US and Canada are always bed partners in government and everything else.Our Provincial Government via our firearms officers and their conspiratorial decision to in a unifyed manner refuse to reasonably issue permits as per existing law to citizens is colluding with our Federal government to abbrogate the basic rights and freedoms of Canadians.We are being intentionally disarmed.

This is a major issue and I am very afraid right now,I see how this is being done and I cannot stop it,no one seems to be able to,when your Provincial govt colludes with your federal govt to abbrogate citizens basic rights using paperwork and unwritten agreements then how can the people defend their rights??They cannot and this is a very real problem.

I live in Canadian city and two people have been murdered within 200 yards of my living room couch,I walk and drive by murder scenes every day,one head shot and one gangland stabbing,my government forces me to live in fear every day of my life,I am confident I could defend myself and others at any time with a gun,its not that difficult,but I cant even carry a knife if it is for self-defense,or even a stone in my pocket if it is for self-defense.

Look we need to dig deeper,in my country for example------
-most people support capitol punishment when you talk in private----but we dont have it
-most people support private gun ownership when you talk in private----but we dont have it
-most people DO NOT support gay marriage --yet we have it
-most people support decriminalisation of marijuana--yet it is still illegal
-most people want accountability from government--but we dont have it

I could go on and on and on.

Our governments ceased representing us at least 50 years ago,in fact look to the JFK murder for the turning point globally.We should have dug in back then and fought back,to late now,we need a new approach.

I am Canadian and have spent my life pissed off at that cover-up and what it did to the US and Canada.You r us we r you,simple,borders dont really matter as we are learning.

Truth be told all of North America feels the same way about these general issues,it is just our governments who refuse to do as we ask .So this is a very complicated issue ,revolving aroung a lack of accountability by our governments.No government has a right to refuse open disclosure to its citizens even for National Security reasons if asked for accountability by the people,a failure under this dynamic consitutes in itself a National Security threat.

Until we have internet votes on every issue by the people we will never see an accountable government.The internet has been flushing out bad Canadians in Government and business and Police forces since the inception of the internet,but we STILL see a high level of coverups by government and these groups every day.

The anonymity of the net has allowed whistle-blowers to help us find crooked criminals hiding amongst us,and this is causing chaos within all major systems,people are stepping down,running,retiring,anything they can
do to jump ship and delay prosecution or being caught until they can pass the buck or get out of the limelight.We need to start naming names and NOT allow these people to walk away unscathed.New politicians trying to make this change happen are being deadended left and right ,but on the upside this action is outing the remaining old guard.We need to see places online where we NAME THESE PEOPLE --so we can chase them to the grave trying to hold them accountable for their actions,this must be done as the search for Nazi war criminals was done,it must be COMPLETE.

We need accountable voting,we need internet voting and we need to get rid of 70% of our government structure as this % was created to cover-up all the wrongs inflicted upon us and to deflect and prevent accountability on any level for these actions.

We only need to know WHAT the people want,most of our government structures are based around the traditional geographic challenges of letting everyone be fairly heard,well those days are over,we have the internet---but--the reason we still have all governmental levels intact is because over time these levels of government designed to support that old system were converted into buaurocratic brick walls designed to make the government itself unac#able and unassailable.When we follow the money and the wrongs we ALWAYS find ourselves caught in this quagmire,because it is a designed roadblock to democracy,intentionally instituted supported and funded.

Ask why we didnt already have protection for our kids in place,for freaks sakes we just came through a war on terror-----you mean to tell me no one considered our kids to be a national Resource worth protecting-------get real here---oile wells and nuclear powerplants and government officials were all protected,industrys were protected and it cost billions of dollars to do it.

How much money do you think bulletproof classroom doors would cost???Seriously,this is how flawed and dangerous our current systems happen to be.

If those teachers could have simply locked their classroom doors none of this would have happened.Stuff that in yer pipes and smoke it.

Now someone grow cojones and ask your government why this hasnt been done,and then after you hear the excuses ASK FOR SOME PEOPLES HEADS AND CAREERS OVER THIS ISSUE-----make someone somewhere become accountable and if they run then just catch the ones supporting their actions and covering up for them,we need names and numbers and accountability.

Hey Obama you fraud,explain why for the cost of ONE stealth bomber you DID NOT PROTECT AMERICAN CHILDREN????Every school in America could have bulletproof doors for the cost of one stinking plane.

We dont want to see gun control we want governmental accountability,but we cant even hold JFKs murderers accountable when ALL the required evidence is in the public domain,because the government itself cannot tell the truth unless they admit to treason.

You see,this all goes back to one point in time,JFKs murder,that is where we need to start the clean-up and we need to be very thorough.

We all knew on that very day that the graft and lies and corruption had gone to far,but no one stood up to fight when the battle was easier to win,no one.

We need names and numbers,and we need to publicly pursue and hold accountable this cabal of people,including all of their support in place today wether they were collusional or not,we need to take away the money and power from the families and groups who benefitted from killing JFK,and we need to do it like they did the NAZIS----every single one must be held accountable or the job is NOT DONE.

Who is disarming North America,and who is supporting this crooked system we are all forced to endure????

25 yrs ago people in Canada could drive with their firearms in their trucks and cars,we had guns in our racks ,and NO PEOPLE WERE NOT SHOT ALL OVER THE PLACE----but no one was murdered in front of the public in the shopping mall parking lot then either,but today that is exactly what happens,people opennly murder right in public to make a statement,we need to punch these people tickets on the sopt,immediatly.

Today if I see a murder of a child being committed in front of 1000 people I CANNOT HELP THAT CHILD,this is wrong,I want my rifle and I am willing to shoot any monster who is murdering women or children and I believe I have a right to do this if it is necessary.

I have hunted my entire life and can tell you first hand there is no bad side to doing the right thing,you WILL NOT BE DESTROYED AS AN INDIVIDUAL IF YOU SAVE OTHER PEOPLES LIVES---you are told this to keep you disarmed and suppressed.Pulling a trigger is very very easy,and so is walking away from whatever you shoot unless you are doing a wrong thing--a soldier forced to shoot people he feels might be innocent to some degree will suffer,a vigilante will not.

You see people are generally cowardly,so if you take away guns you only stop the brave protector types from doing what comes natural,under fire most people carrying guns or not will hide or run,but SOME will not do this.

You could take 100 names and if they were properly investigated and held accountable you could change the Country overnight,but heads would need to roll---100 of them at the same time--no escapees.

No women--no children--no hold barred,this is the only way to heal the issues we are confronted with today,we need to re-value these precious things.

You heard it here first,bullet-proof doors on EVERY classroom by the end of this year,call it an economic stimulus pkg,everything else gets called that right??

Americans with cojones will push for this immediatly,and those with really big ones will form community groups and buy and install their own safe doors,and will SUE anyone who trys to stop them.Form groups now and start making these schools safe or they will snowball this into further gun laws and disarmmament of the populus.

There are lots of mathamaticly smart people here,someone calculate the number of schools and doors and the cost Nationally,considering we can find volunteers to install the freaking doors,no artificially inflated totals please---and lets really see what we are dealing with.Children are worth it.Its a matter of National Security now isnt it??I mean our kids are our most important resource arent they???Get on it,make it happen before this turns into a play to disarm your entire country.

The powers that be are trying to defeat the effects of the internet and are taking greater risks than ever before and are now easier to catch than ever before,lets see a CRUSADE here,lets see regular people taking the time to get online and out the bad people in this world, and for example lets consider anyone who fights right to be the problem,lets stop debating what is right as we already know this.

I say install bullet-proof doors on all schools ASAP---now exactly WHO thinks that gun control, is a better solution---names please.

You see its that easy isnt it---here lets try again.

I say that young man was mentally sick just by looking at his pictures and that there must be a chronological history of this development so lets find it.Lets see his pictures,lets get his computer records,there are hackers out there who can get his data wether "someone"destroyed his computer or not---we NEED to know who he was in contact with absolutely.

Sure lots of kids are sick,sure there are many things wrong with the world,but we are talking about this man and his world,we need NAMES of all the people he was in contact with,especially if his photos show that he was normal looking for most of his life and say for example recently met some new people and suddenly changed,drugs may not be the only thing we need to look for forensiclly.Mind control needs to be investigated---hence the critical importance of his computer records and their UNUSUAL disappearance---we need some good hackers to find all of his data.And we need to watch for attempts to spin this into another direction--gun control for example--that is a sure sign of complicity in a greater agenda.

If you apply the right amount of pressure in the right spot with a thumbtack you CAN move an elephant--lets not lose sight of the fact that this kid could have been brainwashed over a very short period of time.And lets remember that if that happened there is a trail to follow and names to find,hence the importance of the computer being destroyed as it could be the only link to how he may have been influenced and by whom.

edit on 17-12-2012 by one4all because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join