It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Existence According To Bone - Mind Blown In 3....2....1....

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Bone75

I have been thinking this for years and have started researching allot lately, then I see your post! I am not alone in my thinking, great post!!!
S & F

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
This does not surprise me at all, as nature obviously repeats effective patterns. This is why I believe that we have a Creator, as chance alone does not sufficiently explain certain patterns and phenomena that occur repeatedly in our universe. Even just on Earth, chance alone does not sufficiently explain natural phenomena. I have always subscribed to the theory of evolution, but the truth is that in the case of man, evolution does not sufficiently explain our origins.

The explosion of the size of the human brain is not adequately explained by evolution or the fossil record, despite all the advancements we have made in our lifetimes. On a molecular level things are just beyond the scope of sheer randomness, or at least in some complex things. The idea of a computer simulation caused me to perk up my ears, as this could adequately explain basically all natural phenomena, but in truth, accepting this as fact at this point is no different from believing in a Creator, as there is not "direct" evidence of either, although there is circumstantial evidence of both. I believe that in the future this idea can be probed on a deeper level, although even if it is found that the simulation theory seems to be correct, this does not negate the idea of God, just as evolution cannot negate the idea of God.

This is true because none of us posses the wisdom of the Creator, thus we cannot fathom, understand, or even know what mechanisms God may use in creating the multi-verse, or universe, depending on which theory you subscribe to. People forget that human understanding may not be all there is in terms of all-knowingness, thus so many people denounce God as being a creation of man, simply because they think they are able to understand everything with their human brains. This is not the case, and even physics may not be able to ever explain or understand things on the level a Creator would. I do not know why I went on a religious rant, as I am not that religious, and this was not my intention...It just kind of flowed as I was writing, and I think it could be of benefit to some people, so I will leave this post as it is. Thanks OP for the thread. Good job.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DCPatriot

Originally posted by NexUtDucaz
the dizzying theory herein described seems to be a theory in which many have been known to ponder. now the real question is, how is it that everybody is thinking of exactly the same concept? it must be something real if people are spontaneously coming up with it. i would call this theory ouroboros, the serpent that eats it's own tail. the endless cycle. read some of the original lore of the ouroboros. so if the thoery of the particles is actuality.. then there is presumably a finite number of dimensions which create an unending circle, though the facade of infinity can be thouroughly explained by the passing of time. As you pass through each dimension, if you will, you are going in circles, yet every ascencion or descension is to somewhere different because you are still traveling through time. say there are 10 domensions. lets say there are ten because there are ten numerical values that make up the language of the universe. 0123456789. now you can count 123456789 and when you reach your tenth number it is 10. you have come full circle 0 back to 1. 10. though instead of this being dimension 1 it is dimension 10 because you have taken the time to travel one complete revolution. if i was at my house last year, 50 years later it is still my house but it could be so radically different i could be made to believe, through sensory analysis, that i am somewhere else in a different location. this is because of TIME. now this being said i believe most of you can grasp the conclusion. The ouroboros, or endless self sustaining cycle, can never be understood in infinite parts. But, bereft of the variable, the passing of time, there will then be a finite amount of... things, dimensions, whatever you wanna call it, to understand. So i believe with this being said, for humanity to evolve past their present state of self repetition and to solve the conundrum of the particle/galaxy theory.. they must transcend time, the 4th dimension, into the 5th dimension. realizing that time does not exist it is only more of a barrier between higher and lower level species. though ultimately complex, the simplicity of it is that all you have to do is not give a rats ass about the passing of time and live as if it does not exist, and hypthetically.. it will cease to exist for said individual. because time is nothing more than a subconscious concept which subconsciously alters perception and tells your body you are supposed to die. it's ingrained upon from birth. and to free oneself from time is a feat only previously described as enlightenment. (:

The dizzying theory herein is.....WTF?

Paragraphs are your friend. Have some respect for your fellow members.

well what is it that is in need of clarity? i'm happy to break it down just need some feedback.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Bone75

They look the same but that does not necessarily mean they are the same although it might possibly be true in a sense. Our planetary solar system looked so much like an atom when I learned about them both in 3rd grade that I was sure the universe was made up of atoms, and was one itself. This seems to be a theory already floated the we are an "atom on a giants body" theory. I think it might also be explained by "pattern" or in artist handiwork, signatures. All works by this artist, or "body" if you insist carry their own personal signature.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I don't think it's healthy to think like this. My mind just get's burried in questions and thoughts. It's a crazy theory, but it might as well be true. This is the kind of things i can lay in my bed and think about for hours, adding on and on with stuff. S&F.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
A good thing to ponder. But Richard Matheson beat you to it over 40 years ago. Read "The Incredible Shrinking Man." Don't bother wit the movie. It's a waste of time. The short story is 100% more definitive in what our universe may actually be like.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Bone75

what is really mind blowing is ive seen a picture of the universe and a brain cell nervous system

and they are practically identical

now this also mind blowing !!

Here is the link to that

A Brain Cell is the Same as the Universe
sprott.physics.wisc.edu...

edit on 18-12-2012 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

A Brain Cell is the Same as the Universe, page 1
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 18-12-2012 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by rockymcgilicutty

I N N E R S P A C E.

My bad. Typo.

Dennis Quaid...

infinity exists at two places at the same time...on each side of the zero.

Imagine you are a zero....
Easy enough?
Thought so...you really didn't need to imagine.

Noob.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by orangutang
reply to post by Bone75

fascinating! (he raised one eyebrow).

someone beat me to it with "as above so below. " i considered this 50 years ago about; as an atom on a dogs tail.

but this valence thing could be really mind boggling. i wonder if it has anything to do with;- "and the heavens were rolled up like a scroll" (bible)

s+f, (i live just sth of griffith.)

Another contribution to the idea of "as above so below" is that:

"Theta waves have been identified as the gateway to learning and memory. Theta meditation increases creativity, enhances learning, reduces stress and awakens intuition as well as other extrasensory perception skills. Theta allows us to receive creative inspirations and is also responsible for many visionary and spiritual experiences. Out of body experiences can occur at theta frequencies as can spontaneous healings and other mystical experiences. The highest amounts of Human Growth Hormone are released at a high Theta frequency and the Earths ionosphere resonates to the same rhythm. This frequency is also where much of the brains normally unused areas become most active."
-www.themeditationsolution.com...

Now i realize that site credited is trying to sell something but it was just the first thing that popped up when i was looking for a source.

It should also be noted that the layers of ionosphere change at night which (no source) if i remember correctly induces a change in the frequency, which again no source and i'm struggling to remember was matching or close to matching the delta(?) brain pattern when sleeping.

anyone interested can research a little about binaural beats.

Combined with the concept of resonance it makes me wonder, chicken or the egg, are we affecting the ionosphere and the heavens or is IT affecting us? if its the latter, my 2012 theory is not death and destruction but rather an alignment with the "hunab ku" which is considered by the mayans the "womb of the universe" or as nasa puts it the "dark rift" which we'll be dead center aligned with on 21st, and science says there was a unique radio or radiation frequency coming from. Soooo....maybe under resonance or whatever, we may undergo some sort of change in attitude thinking etc, orrrr maybe SHTF and some of us cant take it and turn into zombies lol.

But basically saying a good chance are brainwave patterns could/are being affected.

And not get too off topic, this could relate back to fractal patterns as we've been discussing in our own reality, where this just happens over and over. As part of an evolution of beings on this planet.
edit on 18-12-2012 by Nanu13 because: grammar fixes

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
nice! fractal theory anyone?
funny i still have my mind in one piece, not even a headache try this for size.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Now we have to shut down all of the particle coliders.
Those MURDEROUS BASTARDS have destroyed billions upon billions of Galaxies.
It's pretty much a statistical certainty that life existed in a significant number of them.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by LazyGuy

Yup. And cosmic rays are doing it too! The universes is a dangerous place.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Bone75

So is there a name for this theory?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Go to Google images and search for "petroglyphs spirals." It would seem we've had this in mind for a very long time.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
if you zoom in on our arm or whatever ur gonna eventually find atoms.

These atoms are universes. Obviously. They present the exact same character as the observable universe.

Well okay, at least galaxies. Lets say galaxies instead.

So if you zoom out, eventually these galaxies become very very tiny, like atoms.

ATOMS IN WHAT?

GOD, thats who.

Yep, our galaxies, that we see in the sky, are mere tiny atoms on the body of god

And he is growing.

Or maybe it isnt god, maybe its just another beeing. A random beeing.

And in each and every one of us, there are atoms, that are galaxies, that inside there lives creatures and beeings.

So we are walking universes. Our atoms harbor life, because they are galaxies!

Yep, interesting theory, indeed. Thought about this ever since I saw the ending scene of Men In Black.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I've had a very similar theory regarding the true construct of the universe. The entire thing is like a long spring that loops back onto itself. The idea that a galaxy can be compared to an atom is not as crazy as one might imagine. As humans, still in early stages of development, what we have a difficult time understanding is that size has no relevance. I've always maintained that if you had a telescope that could look far enough out into space you would see the back of your own head and, if you could take a microscope and look inwards to the same degree you would again see the back of your own head. Our minds are not built to comprehend the truth of how the universe is constructed so this concept can seem a bit absurd. We sometimes forget that our current stage of development has severe limitations. Although we believe we are "awake" we are no more conscious of our surroundings than a cat is aware of its place in the cosmos. We're not as smart as we think we are. Fortunately, the human race is about to jump to the next level of consciousness and we'll have a better understanding of how it all works. Even then, we will have limits and still won't have the whole story.

This morning another idea popped into my head. If our galaxy is being sucked into the black hole in its center, what happens to it once it has been completely devoured? My theory is that all of creation is like an onion that consumes itself at its core and uses that matter to form a new outer layer. At the same time, the entire "onion" collapses inward at the same rate of consumption so it doesn't get any bigger. It always contains the same amount of matter. The thing I haven't worked out is where the onion's outermost layer is. Anyway, it was just the beginings of a theory. A work in progress you might say.
edit on 19-12-2012 by UncleJink because: Added more details.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoOfYFoOt
I'm sorry.

And, while I can sympathize with your position and analogy, a symbolic representation of a galaxy that we have never left to be able to look back and photograph, overlaying a highly pixelated photo that's supposed to be the backdrop displaying the blocked light of something that the naked eye can't see...Is an extremely poor way to start off your theory's explanation...

I thought the OP had some good points. I too have had similar thoughts. That is what makes this site interesting.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Beautiful theory, I have always wondered if many we were just a small speck. Does that mean that each of the 10^80+ atoms in the universe also have their own inhabitants?! that would really be crazy!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
have always thought galaxies as cells,
but the big question is a galaxy a living intelligent cell or is it like a tree and just moves with in the environment.
is the galaxy a cell that combined with other galaxy cells make up a intelligent living entity like the cells in our body make us?

are we bacteria/virus, destroying a piece of the cell?

the truth to all this is that in our dimension we have theoretical physics and math and therefor we have fundamental structure. It doesn't matter how small or large, the principles are the same. We are breaking down the elementary particle in the Standard Model of physics, all the way to the higgs boson with this achievement, we will be able to explain many things like dark matter anti matter and gravity and why it is here.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join