It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Existence According To Bone - Mind Blown In 3....2....1....

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bone75

Originally posted by TheAnarchist
reply to post by Bone75

Dude, the way you presented that info was great. My mind was indeed blown

I made this for facebook if people wanna spread the mind blow:

Man that is awesome! I am truly honored. Thank you for that

Oh nice thanks. I posted this on my FB

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22

Originally posted by Bone75

Originally posted by Bilk22
I posted this pic to this thread December 21st, 2012 11:11am GMT - Snapshot from Earth and Sun. and feel the discussions are very much related. Maybe someone knows how to connect the dots? Ok it's a pun too.

Well I wasn't going to insert any doom and gloom, but now that you mention it, let's go a little deeper down the rabbit hole shall we?

Let's say that I am correct and our sun is in fact an electron orbiting the nucleus of an atom, and it just so happens that its not just any electron, but a VALENCE electron.

In chemistry, a valence electron is an electron that is associated with an atom, and that can participate in the formation of a chemical bond; in a single covalent bond, both atoms in the bond contribute one valence electron in order to form a shared pair. The presence of valence electrons can determine the element's chemical properties and whether it may bond with other elements: For a main group element, a valence electron can only be in the outermost electron shell. In a transition metal, a valence electron can also be in an inner shell.

An atom with a closed shell of valence electrons (corresponding to an electron configuration s2p6) tends to be chemically inert. An atom with one or two valence electrons more than a closed shell is highly reactive, because the extra valence electrons are easily removed to form a positive ion. An atom with one or two valence electrons fewer than a closed shell is also highly reactive, because of a tendency either to gain the missing valence electrons (thereby forming a negative ion), or to share valence electrons (thereby forming a covalent bond).

Like an electron in an inner shell, a valence electron has the ability to absorb or release energy in the form of a photon. This gain or loss of energy can trigger an electron to move (jump) to a more outer shell or even break free from its associated atom's valence shell; this is known as atomic excitation. When an electron loses energy (thereby causing photons to be emitted), then it moves to a more inner shell.

Does that help connect the dots a little?
You need to put in in English for me
. Or maybe I don't want to hear it? :O

Okay, so how does this tie in to the Mayan prophecy? You may be sorry you asked, but at least you only have a few more days to think about it...

So here you go....

While everyone else is looking for the planets to align we should be looking at the alignment of the stars between ours and the center of the galaxy. If this theory is correct, and it just so happens that our sun is a valence electron....

then there is a possibility that our sun could JUMP to the next orbital shell during the alignment.

Watch his explanation of valence electrons in the Lithium atom.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
OP...awesome thread, Thank you. My mind was indeed blown. It seems very logical. Like looking into a mirror that's looking into another mirror....

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Bone75

fascinating! (he raised one eyebrow).

someone beat me to it with "as above so below. " i considered this 50 years ago about; as an atom on a dogs tail.

but this valence thing could be really mind boggling. i wonder if it has anything to do with;- "and the heavens were rolled up like a scroll" (bible)

s+f, (i live just sth of griffith.)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
So does that mean all of us have a billion universes inside our bodies? Maybe we should all be taking better care of our bodies..

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Finally someone understands the simple truth. The answer to everything is simple. consciousness last 100 billion trillion years i.e. electrons. so even God himself. i.e. YOU die. the manifest form of YOU dies, the Absolute awareness Supreme Intellect that designed the Everything manifest from the unmanifest. Awarenss is Eternal. Consciousness is not. Each Big Bang lasts about 45 billion years. This is currently only the 91st. Manifestation is born within your imagination as the Pure Awareness. i.e. from the Nothingness comes the everything. But even the nothingness is still an imagination held within the awareness which is who YOU ARE. Creation was created BUT NOT YOU!! again because you are the observer (awareness) You know you are aware because I don't have to prove to you you exist. You are the proof of everything. You know it and its a self evident truth. every single possible Universe is held within the subatomic consciousness. the subatomic consciousness is awareness. Consciousness is the manifest form of awareness. All is a form of consciousness whether it is present, a sun a rock or strawberry or a human, they are all just different forms but its all one consciousness. and since consciousness dies it is not the true realty only awareness is. this universe appears as a dream within you. but it is all an illusion.
edit on 18-12-2012 by Thiaoouba Prophecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Thiaoouba Prophecy

That was really deep AND AWESOME!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by kcabmi

I starred you for your avatar. If ATS was to have a contest for the best ones, yours should be at the top.

Thanks for the laugh...

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Bone75

Thanks for the reply. To explain what I meant about interference patterns:

"Double Slit Experiment"

The diagram looks like this only circumferential interference instead of "bars". This could be construed to mean that the diagram is not a "shadow of an atom" but a shadow of the laser wrapping around the atom and interfering with itself to make these "ripples".

I don't know enough about how they set it up to conclusively say that, just thought it "looked like" that.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Bone75

A close, and longtime friend nd I often have what we refer to as "Armchair Philosopher Existential Roundtables. We have spent alot of time asking questions, putting out different ideas, and both being seekers, we both question UFO's, Starmen (and women) reality, truth, and sharing alot of questions and theories on truth, and the true nature of our existence.
I've often wondered if we are a physical manifestation in the mind or body of some other being, maybe even a seeker, constantly evolving, and revolving as we do in or search for Truth, or God, or Goddess, The center, whatever you want to call this eternal transcendent light and force that we are all a part of. I believe we also have the ability to "ping" if you will. Communicate via Ultra Low Frequencies to each other. In much the way that dolphins, whales and other sea life communicate with each other. By sending vibrations, sound or ultrasonic to each other through the water. Which is the environment around them. But we also have an environment around us. It is not as dense as theirs but its where we are. And we have the ability to communicate the way they do.Our brains can send out that vibration, or ping, and it can travel through our environment to others. How many times have you though of someone , and they call. Sometimes a long lost friend from years ago, Sometimes a lover. Or family member. Maybe that's what the whole 2012 thing is about. Our Evolution Revolution.
There is so much potential in the world right now. Maybe 2012 is more about commencement, the end of one thing, and the beginning of another. We all have the potential to light up the darkness. Inside and outside. Just look at the environment inside, and outside of us all.
Starred and Flagged. What a great read this thread has been. Thanks!
edit on 12/18/12 by Chillidog1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Very cool. My rather fantastic thoughts as well. Not sure if I want it to be true either way.

I do hope that within the possible solar systems within me that there are no Chinese slave labor equivalents nor companies releasing garbage like Windows 8. Don't get me started on politics.

As for religion. Manna has fallen from the sky within me, in the form of the most delightful chicken wings of any universe.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I'm kind of surprised how many people here have never heard or thought of this before... not to attack or anything...it's just usually every "trippy" concept I've thought up on my own years ago already has 30 threads on ATS about it
Oh well, the more people who think about these things the merrier!

The theory raises a necessary awareness about the nature of our existence and how it is at once infinitesimally small and infinitely large-- all a matter of perspective. It also raises an important point about patterns in nature-- specifically sacred geometry present in all sizes and spaces in the universe.

Unfortunately, regarding this theory in particular, over the years I've become skeptical about any further implications than those two. Other than the basic apparent shape, I simply don't see any further correlations between how our solar system as we know it functions exactly in the same manner as particles, electrons, atoms etc. Of course, there is a lot to learn in the subatomic universe, so are you just saying "we don't know enough yet to confirm this as science," or do you have any other specific correlations that make you believe that our sun in fact behaves as an electron (and every other implication you are making here)?

Since I haven't seen it posted yet, here's a famous image called the Pale Blue Dot, taken from the Voyager 1 spacecraft while it was 6 billion km away from Earth. If you've never seen it, the image and fantastic quote by Sagan together blow the mind quite nicely when it comes to putting things in perspective

edit on 18-12-2012 by solarjetman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I saw this image and it reminded me about this thread

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Bone75

I have to say it is things like this that make ATS great, it is like obtaining an education with having to go to a paid school. Thanks for sharing !

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by solarjetman
I'm kind of surprised how many people here have never heard or thought of this before... not to attack or anything...it's just usually every "trippy" concept I've thought up on my own years ago already has 30 threads on ATS about it
Oh well, the more people who think about these things the merrier!

The theory raises a necessary awareness about the nature of our existence and how it is at once infinitesimally small and infinitely large-- all a matter of perspective. It also raises an important point about patterns in nature-- specifically sacred geometry present in all sizes and spaces in the universe.

Unfortunately, regarding this theory in particular, over the years I've become skeptical about any further implications than those two. Other than the basic apparent shape, I simply don't see any further correlations between how our solar system as we know it functions exactly in the same manner as particles, electrons, atoms etc. Of course, there is a lot to learn in the subatomic universe, so are you just saying "we don't know enough yet to confirm this as science," or do you have any other specific correlations that make you believe that our sun in fact behaves as an electron (and every other implication you are making here)?

Since I haven't seen it posted yet, here's a famous image called the Pale Blue Dot, taken from the Voyager 1 spacecraft while it was 6 billion km away from Earth. If you've never seen it, the image and fantastic quote by Sagan together blow the mind quite nicely when it comes to putting things in perspective

edit on 18-12-2012 by solarjetman because: (no reason given)

"our planet is a lonely speck in the great envoloping cosmic dark"

brrrrrrr.

this idea is only true if there is, in fact, only matter out there. only true if gravity is the only force.
only true if mind lives in chemistry.

but the imaginary is the magnetic and the magnetic is where all the data is: bound as 'noise' along great 'carrier waves'. if we acknowledge the presence of magnetic forces in the observed universe and *add* it to the gravitational forces that we can feel, then we no longer need "dark matter".

and if we acknowledge that there are great fields of energy that flow thru the cosmos (as voyager is now measuring), then space is no longer empty , is it?

"All men have stars, but they are not the same things for different people. For some, who are travelers, the stars are guides. For others they are no more than little lights in the sky. For others, who are scholars, they are problems... But all these stars are silent. You-You alone will have stars as no one else has them..."

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Brilliant theory!! I kind of always knew macro and micro were linked!! So many similarities you cannot ignored... This makes so much sense to me!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
To anyone that disagrees with the theory, you mind debunking it scientifically instead of saying these list of phrases that everyone says all the time :

-I'm not buying it
-Wrong
-It doesn't make sense
-The bible says no so I say no
-Where is the evidence
-You're theory has been proven wrong
-No

Also, stop quoting the entire OP please, I'm sure everyone has read it and seen the pictures.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Or the Pattern seen here, similarly seen in many particle physics experiments, is merley the shape created by the pull of the electro-magnetic "gravity" that binds our universe together...

As this "force" would most likely pull at electrons on atoms as uniformly as it would on the particles of gasious galaxies...

Just antother therory, Dont start jumping to conclusions. In 3 minutes i could counter your explenations... And make more sense.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
So I read this and I was like whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

But in all seriousness...
This is very thought provoking, and if true, the ramifications are Universe-shattering.
I've thought this theory before only to quickly disregard it but now...
I need to go ponder my existence more

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
just in case nobody else posted this yet:

another example of the self similar nature of our universe:

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join