It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A very good friend of mine wanted me to say hello

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by soulshn

BTW,you have to watch out for baby boys,they have a loaded gun and it will shoot once uncovered.
Every time.
Shields up!

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Congratulations! May he sleep long and often.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Aaaww he Is SO CUTE! i love bebbehs:-) and your son is just wonderful.Enjoy every minute,they really Do grow up fast-and dont worry,a lot of them sleep through the night,almost every night,mine did,all 3 of them.Please extend my congratulations to your wife also,and a kissy from me to the dear l'il guy.I am really happy for you all :-) oh and dont bother trying the broccolli+cheese babyfood,i did,in a vain hope to instill a love of broccolli at a young age,though the hubby told me its a waste of money-and 6 years later we're still laughing at the expression on his face,as that first spoonful went into his mouth,that moment he really Registered the taste.He looked at us like we were criminally InSANE :-DDD I wish upon your son a happy life,filled with laughter and love and many good things.Bless you all.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Heeey sweetie!

Finally something positive in these dark times! (No, I am NOT speaking about that stupid "12/21/12"-date.)

Welcome to this world, you will have fun.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Ahhh what a sweetie I could eat him up
Boymonkey is a great name BTW.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by soulshn

Congrats.

7 month old here (and older) so still very fresh in my mind at the moment. Good luck with it and don't get stressed with the lack of sleep - it may not seem like it at times but it is quite amazing how well you adapt! And nappies............well, they DO get easier!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Congrats - a great adventure beginning

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Congratulations, he's gorgeous.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by soulshn

William, you are so very handsomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Welcome to the group, if your even half as smart as your Papa, we will be awaiting on the edge of your seats to hear your first words...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join