It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What role does numerology play in conspiracies?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Hello ATS, recently in a lot of religion conspiracy or regular conspiracy threads I have seen replies that use numerology.

It will be like finding numbers that could be relating to an event and add/subtracting/multiplying/dividing them to make a number that also can be linked to the conspiracy.

I was wondering if anyone who likes numerology could provide some insight on the significance of it? I just don't know too much about it and how it plays a role in conspiracies so if anyone could share their knowledge it would be much appreciated.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
There are a lot of numbers when it comes to religion.. Some deserve a pat on the back for their research, others just go overboard.. What sort of numerology are you talking about though?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
The long answer involves the history of numerology (and it goes back thousands of years.) But specifically in regards to conspiracies:

Numerology works because numbers, through sacred geometry, are the basis of everything and have a vibration. This is neither positive or negative and depends wholly on intent. Those of negative intent (read: conspirators) are versed in occult ritual, largely kabbalistic, and work the numbers into the rituals as a way of manipulating reality. This works precisely because numbers underlie the universe. Hope that answers your question.

join