It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blowing It Wide Open

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
this is epic...

you wish for the Truth to be known, you wish for real change?

well, keep on sharing it!

On December 4, 2012, one of Russia's top TV networks contacted us -- to do the world's first-ever full exposure of our Financial Tyranny investigation in mainstream media!

www.divinecosmos.com...
edit on 17-12-2012 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia
this is epic...

you wish for the Truth to be known, you wish for real change?

well, keep on sharing it!

On December 4, 2012, one of Russia's top TV networks contacted us -- to do the world's first-ever full exposure of our Financial Tyranny investigation in mainstream media!

Wait.......so Russia..........whose been known to imprison and even kill,people who dont agree with the gov, such as protesters and activist......

Russia who is trying to pass a law to OUTLAW protest against gov.......

Russia.........whose passing stricter laws on how the internet works in their country..........

Is gonna do a full exposer over financial tyranny in the media?

Yeah............that should be rich

edit on 16-12-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-12-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
At least REN-TV isn't a directly owned property of the Russian Government this time. I would point out though that under Putin the first and second times now, press that are critical of Russia don't remain functional for a very long time. At least those who own them, don't. Individual reporters have been known to mysterious fly out upper story windows for no apparent reason at all.

Having said that, I read every word of about half of that and skimmed the rest... I skimmed just to confirm I wasn't missing anything and that really was entirely and specifically focused on American wrong doing, U.S. history of this and how the whole thing is our fault.

Well.. Russia can man up and step up. They ran the other half of this world for most of the 20th century that mattered to build the world mess we're in now. They haven't done squat to help that SINCE their Empire fell and they rebuilt their power base as a Federation and not a Union. I'd love to see RUSSIAN Media focus on RUSSIAN problems for a change...and it would be a change too. They're so focused lately on American problems of EVERY description, you'd think it was a Utopia in the making within the old Soviet Union.

Errr....... Yeah.. Sunshine and lollipops for all Russian Children. I'm sure. As long as they don't criticize their Government or it's state religion too loudly. Ask a few girls in a punk rock band about freedom over there......when they get out of prison, that is.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
just share it so we can have some justice, thanks..

stop with the bs negative talk, it is what it is, are we going to do something about it?

thank you,

thank you

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
The Changing of the Guard

please share this, create your own thread with it...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Here we go again. I remember reading all of the Financial Tyranny articles earlier in the year then the reports of coming mass arrests of bankers which as we all know, didn't happen.
Now we have the bait of worldwide freedom dangling in front of us again, just a few more rounds of secret negotiations or one more court hurdle to pass. Despite all the glittery pictures and whatnot things seem just the same here in the normal world - headed for disaster with unprecedented speed and fury.

This all plays very well to my optimistic side but after all the no-shows of earlier this year I have to admit it all just comes across as nonsense now, and very tragic nonsense at that.

The message of "do nothing, just wait and everything will be fine" is particularly loathsome at this time when what we really need is action, combined mass action by everyone of non-participation in the global tax and war scheme that is prevailing among the Western nations.

Sorry David, no light beings are going to come rescue us, no white hat Asian society is going to bail us out. If we are to be spared global dictatorship we will all have to put ourselves on the line, yes risking life and limb to ensure that freedom is more than a word only enjoyed by the financial elites of the world.

In short the only reason Wilcock is still around to spout this nonsense is because he is actually working for the very forces he claims to be against. The only thing "free" in this world seems to be endless amounts of bullcrap aimed at manipulating the public in to submission.
edit on 16-12-2012 by Asktheanimals because: added comment

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I am interested to see what happens with this.

David Wilcox gets trash-talked quite a bit around here, but i found his investigation earlier this year to be truly fascinating. it really is quite a story he tells, and if there is a public network willing to broadcast it, increases the credibility significantly (IMO).

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I have spent some time looking at Russian culture; even during the cold war, kids played with similar toys, and adults strove for the same things. They were a mirror to this country; with a different government and language. Since the government has changed since then; they became even more similar than before, but since they had a stricter government before the change; they are a future of what the US will become itself, or at least is pushed to by some agenda by people behind a curtain...not exactly an iron one either.

Type Russian antique in ebay, or just Russian...and look at the similarity of objects; they will appear more Human than the cold war ever portrayed them to be.

They want the same things as us as a people; Russian citizens, try to uncover corruption just as much as we do...they even have the same subcultures. They are us...like every other country. It just the government propaganda that separates us.
edit on 17-12-2012 by BigBrotherDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigBrotherDarkness
I have spent some time looking at Russian culture; even during the cold war, kids played with similar toys, and adults strove for the same things. They were a mirror to this country; with a different government and language. Since the government has changed since then; they became even more similar than before, but since they had a stricter government before the change; they are a future of what the US will become itself, or at least is pushed to by some agenda by people behind a curtain...not exactly an iron one either.

Type Russian antique in ebay, or just Russian...and look at the similarity of objects; they will appear more Human than the cold war ever portrayed them to be.

They want the same things as us as a people; Russian citizens, try to uncover corruption just as much as we do...they even have the same subcultures. They are us...like every other country. It just the government propaganda that separates us.
edit on 17-12-2012 by BigBrotherDarkness because: (no reason given)

yep,

same with Iran...

we are ALL brothers and sisters

all have similar consciousness and dreams, because we are ALL Human beings, ALL spiritual beings!

miracles will happen on friday

re-member?

you will...

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

I am glad I do not suffer from delusions; if I did your post would be disturbing enough to be a trigger. Started out fine then got a bit nutter.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by BigBrotherDarkness

lol...

some people love this stuff..

most Humans will be so happy when we are free...

nothing will stop this change, change is coming...

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Change is always coming, we call it time and the seasons.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thorneblood
Change is always coming, we call it time and the seasons.

lol, yeah..

also notice how you change as you age? mentally...

you learn and grow...

in a similar way you can adjust your frequency by being more loving..

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
bump, we are still here...

now lets make big changes happen

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
please share this, thank you

love,

shaun

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
lets make big changes!

i'm looking for new experiences, new ways to be!

thanks

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
The "heroic U.S. Justice Department"?

This is a joke, a parody site, right?

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by sconner755

LOL

that was funny actually...

i dunno bro, but one can dream

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
booya,

truth shall be known

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
this goes well with the public trust thread, feel free to share this there or vice versa.

thanks

top topics

join