It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sun UFO to return on 17 December 2012 @ 1:15pm for 4 hour and 25 minutes

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Here is an interesting video stating that the Sun UFO will be returning Monday 17 Dec at 1:15 pm Brasilia time.

On the 8th of March of this year (2012) an image was captured by a NASA telescope (SDO- Solar Dynamics Observatory); a telescope that monitors the Sun. It was a gigantic object bigger than the Earth itself that approached the Sun and stood adjacent to it for about 80 hours. So, our "partners" of the 49 ET races explained the whole situation. That it was one of their spaceships that stood by the Sun in order to try to stabilize its activities by throwing chemicals on the Sun´s surface. And that this situation is going to be repeated on the 17th of December 2012 @ 1:15pm for 4 hour and 25 minutes.

As a prediction thread, I like this as it gives exact time duration and place. Will it hold up or fail like all in the past?

If I were a betting person, I'd put money on the Fail.

Lets wait and see what happens. If this comes true

edit on 16/12/12 by sirric because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by sirric

A lot of people would say that it was never there the first time.
Watched the video, and am not convinced that this person is nothing more then a nut job or con artist.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
firstly ..its a youtube video
secondly..how did `they` communicate this info to ctz
thirdly...see firstly.

link   
Very interesting, he seemed to believe what he was telling us. Let's see if it pans out!

link   
Very often i see the connection of these supposed to be events to movies. This is like a replica of the movie Sunshine when group of scientist went to "relight" the sun but in this one its UFO.

Nevertheless movie i talked about was nice SciFi

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

Sunshine was an incredible movie. Every element was placed to disturb and it worked.

As far as the prediction, I guess this will at least tell us whether or not we should believe anything else these guys say. At least we don't have to wait forever on this one.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
So he is saying 49 races of E.T. are rushing to put some kind of chemical on the sun to save us from it's over activity due to our weakening magnetic field? What doesn't make sense to me, besides most of it, is if this was true (I highly doubt it) why wouldn't they just strengthen our magnetic field and be done with it? It seems the more logical scientific approach.

It seems like an easier task of strengthening the shields rather than weakening the sun with 'chemicals'. What are they using? Easy Off oven cleaner?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Well in all honesty, I am more likely to believe NASA with their Solar Storm theory than this guy saying "they (spacecraft) are sucking stuff from the sun".

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by sirric

Is there one starting to form now? Maybe that is how he can predict one for tomorrow?

How does this guy know this thing is putting chemicals on the sun and is orchestrated by 49 alien races, where do these people come up with these assumptions and think of them as facts?

I see it as a sun tornado with the top spun out due to gravity, magnetic forces and solar wind, then as the tornado got weak it could no longer keep itself together, then the solar wind blew away the remains.

Sometimes I wish I could suspend logic and BS myself just a little bit, life would be so much more interesting.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Toadmund

Good questions

This video was posted on the 15th so he would have seen it forming for over 2 days.. is that possible? Don't know

Also he is giving very specific details about a future event that seems improbable to impossible to just guess. So as it stand know, skeptic are winning the posting battle here.

As to his credibility, it may only last for 2 days.

I thought this would be an interesting subject since many still believe that the object was a UFO and not what NASA claimed it was. We shall see soon.

Or maybe he is an Counter Intel-pro agent here to convince us that the UFO angle is bogus when nothing really happens... Oh the rabbit hole we can dig.

edit on 16/12/12 by sirric because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by sirric

Maybe these people in Brazil can give our meteorologists a tip or two about accurate predictions

I'd like to see a video where predictions were made (especially the ones who pin point a specific date) and actually came true!
THEN....I'll listen. Until then, these get old, fast!

But interesting find OP

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by sirric

How I would love to not be able to explain it, and to be able to safely assume it's a spacecraft.
But I am at this point in my life skeptical of a lot of things.

Why is that? I only want to believe in what is true, and discard myths fairy tales and assumptions.

Bugs me when people say, 'that's what that is'! 'It's a .........', it requires logic take a back seat and wishful thinking be presented as facts.

Same with religion, I wish to scrape away all the myth and if there is anything left, well, there is god, if there is nothing left, there is no god.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toadmund
reply to post by sirric

Is there one starting to form now? Maybe that is how he can predict one for tomorrow?

How does this guy know this thing is putting chemicals on the sun and is orchestrated by 49 alien races, where do these people come up with these assumptions and think of them as facts?

I see it as a sun tornado with the top spun out due to gravity, magnetic forces and solar wind, then as the tornado got weak it could no longer keep itself together, then the solar wind blew away the remains.

Sometimes I wish I could suspend logic and BS myself just a little bit, life would be so much more interesting.

bigger question would be, has this ever been witnessed before? you say suspend logic and BS yourself but what makes up your logic? your logic is based on what others tell you is real and why do you find it hard to believe our neighbors wouldn't want to help us out in time of need, when possible?

many more unanswered questions come out of these things for me. it's possible if in fact you subscribe to the endless bounty of our universe. we're no more then ant's on the savanna so i doubt we know much about what goes on around us in space. especially when you consider the technology gaps that must be present.

try explaining trigonometry to an ant mound some time, see how it goes, only now we're the ants. not only is it possible but mathematically it's highly probable that there are indeed civilizations far more advanced then ours and spending time in our little neck of the cosmic woods.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Interested to know what type of chemical could have any impact on Sol's activities, and how much would be required to affect any type of change....

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

Hey, I believe there are UFO's out there, I saw one myself during the daytime in 1989.

But if I look at something on the sun and people say, 'hey, it's a UFO!' And then I think, well, is it? Maybe it's just a sun tornado.
Sun tornado it may be then.

There is a lot of video stuff out there that is hard to explain of which I believe the ET and UFO explanation is valid.

Can't assume that this anomoly is a spacecraft. For one thing it's bloody HOT that close to the sun!

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toadmund
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

Hey, I believe there are UFO's out there, I saw one myself during the daytime in 1989.

But if I look at something on the sun and people say, 'hey, it's a UFO!' And then I think, well, is it? Maybe it's just a sun tornado.
Sun tornado it may be then.

There is a lot of video stuff out there that is hard to explain of which I believe the ET and UFO explanation is valid.

Can't assume that this anomoly is a spacecraft. For one thing it's bloody HOT that close to the sun!

i'm jealous of your sighting.

i agree on the amount of hoaxes or misunderstood phenomena but i'm hard pressed to find any video of this type event happening before on the sun. does anyone have any video of this happening before?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Spraying chemicals on the sun... spraying chemicals on the sun. Why does that strike me as over-the-top absurd?

What "chemicals" could one possibly use that would have any affect--in almost any quantity that one could imagine? It seems to me that would be like a 3-year-old trying to piss out a highrise fire.

And never mind that the "fire" of the sun is not chemical--it's nuclear. That's got to be the dumbest goddamn aliens I've ever heard of; like they were written by Woody Allen....

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

What "chemicals" could one possibly use that would have any affect--in almost any quantity that one could imagine?

Unicorn emissions?

As far as a UFO "returning" to the Sun, what never was can never return. Can't wait to see how they try to wiggle out of this tomorrow.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
reply to post by Ex_CT2

What "chemicals" could one possibly use that would have any affect--in almost any quantity that one could imagine?

Unicorn emissions?

As far as a UFO "returning" to the Sun, what never was can never return. Can't wait to see how they try to wiggle out of this tomorrow.

Good one.

Yeah, they seem all set up to do some serious reporting--and this is the story they picked for their inaugural effort? What happens when it doesn't happen? Do they fold up their tents, beg our pardons, and shut the doors...?

edit on 12/16/2012 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I am commenting so I can follow up on this tomorrow. It all comes down to probability.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join