It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hill Shooting Reports Are Fiction

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by L8RT8RZ

Originally posted by DarKPenguiN

Originally posted by L8RT8RZ
The shooting was very real and the deaths of those children was very real. Just because the pathetic excuse for news media didn't find the facts before they started spewing false information does not change the fact that a useless excuse for a human being went into the school and killed many innocent children and dedicated teachers.
I have friends and family in the area and I KNOW it's real. Those children are DEAD. Don't disrespect them and their families by saying it's faked and didn't happen. That's just downright disgusting and makes you no better than the SOB that pulled the trigger.

You are an idiot. There is nothing anyone could ever say to make them "just as bad, as the murderer"

Questioning events (especially today) is the Patriotic and correct thing to do. Blind Trust is disrespect top the truth.

Nobody knows (or will ever know) what really happened here. But there are questions which deserve answers and the MSM isnt giving us answers.

No dear, not an idiot at all. However, I do have questions about YOUR mentality.

Disgusting!

You called anyone who is saying this may have been faked "as bad as the murderer" and yet you question my mentality? Yes, thats an idiotic statement. Someone who murdered 26 people cannot in any way, shape or form ever be compared to someone who says or writes anything.

That is the problem I have with your post. You have compared people "questioning events" to be as bad as a criminal in a Capital crime of mass murder.

=/

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarKPenguiN

No dear, not an idiot at all. However, I do have questions about YOUR mentality.

Disgusting!

You called anyone who is saying this may have been faked "as bad as the murderer" and yet you question my mentality? Yes, thats an idiotic statement. Someone who murdered 26 people cannot in any way, shape or form ever be compared to someone who says or writes anything.

That is the problem I have with your post. You have compared people "questioning events" to be as bad as a criminal in a Capital crime of mass murder.

=/

Yes, anybody who is trying to make this tragedy into some weird government conspiracy is just as bad as the shooter. They aren't worried about the effect on the families, they couldn't care less about those DEAD CHILDREN, all they want is some big fantasy to satisfy their psychosis.
This is not a conpiracy, this is the death of small, innocent children at the hands of a detached, psychopathic individual. The same kind of detached, psychopathic individual that would come on a message board and theorize about it being some kind of big conspiracy instead of taking a moment, noticing it's reality and giving a shred of remorse or empathy to those families that lost their CHILDREN right before Christmas.

The ones trying to make this into some big government ran plot are just as bad as the shooter and I would question them as far as being the next shooter that takes innocent lives.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
There's no conspiracy with this incident. The children are very dead and it happened.

When any breaking story omes to light it always goes through phases of info. At first there is insufficient data. Always. Just like Benghazi. There is no conspiracy. Just a race for everyone to get the story out. In that race, people make the decision to push out the info as fast as possible and they risk telling wrong info. Always.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
There's no conspiracy with this incident. The children are very dead and it happened.

When any breaking story omes to light it always goes through phases of info. At first there is insufficient data. Always. Just like Benghazi. There is no conspiracy. Just a race for everyone to get the story out. In that race, people make the decision to push out the info as fast as possible and they risk telling wrong info. Always.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Exactly. It's not a conspiracy, it's not some far fetched plan, it's just a poor job of reporting.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by rgzing

I don't know if it's been said already....didn't read all of it as these threads are making me nauseous. But...

Sandy HOOK.

Sssh...fictional reporting.

edit on 12/17/2012 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by rgzing

I've read ATS for probably 10+ years. It has become more and more a place for people that are likely mental ill themselves. There is little real debate about the facts of the issue. It's nothing more than facebook with a different theme. Sad but many who perpetuate many of these things are simple misinformed, neurotic, or lack facts themselves. Label me one who spreads disinfo since that's the simplest way to discredit me to many, but my request is to simply do your homework and form logical, sequential arguments before posting BS that has no basis. This has become nothing more than a shock value forum for the few. It's a more well developed form of GLP. The greats like William Cooper and others would be ashamed of this format and what it's become.

I'm done reading this site after what I've witnessed here over the last few days. There are very few here who are really awake in the true sense. They are only awake to what they want to believe and cloud it under their own preconceived notions of what is real. Reality is only found through never ending searching with an open mind and heart. Otherwise you stay close to the truth.

Goodbye.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by intjus01

10+ years and 29 posts...sorry...I call BS on you.

Some people entertain their brain with speculation...if you find that offensive...bye...don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya...your condescending self righteousness will not be missed...that goes for all of you "oh this is too holy to speculate about"...get over yourselves...it is a tragedy...earthquakes and tsunamis are tragedies as well...as are drone strikes...

Anything is possible. Anyone who automatically accept the first release of information is not mentally stable either...you are more akin to

All loss of life is a tragedy to me...whether it is a drunk that drinks himself to death in depression, a drug addict that overdoses, a victim of domestic violence, a kid running to get manure to burn in his shack fireplace and gets blown up...all tragedies...you are the ones that choose to set a moral barometer on these things while the truh is they all end up with the loss of life. Some people choose to deal with these things in different ways...this is a grown up discussion forum...maybe this board is too adult and level headed for your emotional development...

edit on 12/17/2012 by Jeremiah65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeremiah65

Judging someone on the number of posts they've made likely the weakest of arguments. I relish the response of the likes of you who claim I'm "self-righteous" yet know nothing. Can you process or comprehend logic? Can you even see the flaws in all you've just said. Wait...I'm arguing with those who can't understand reason. So I must simply be arguing with what I'm working to avoid. Fools!!!!!

You are those who need to wake up. You are being taken in by what you think you are working to avoid. You are still so asleep you don't even realize it. Spare me your lame statements. I'm tired of all the BS I hear from those who can't see the truth. There is a "conspiracy" here, but you can't see it. You see the surface, but not beneath it. Look harder and wake up. Then maybe you'll see it.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

read the edit I just added

the media has thrown garbage after garbage after garbage....if you cannot respect the fact that fiction has been cast as fact...bye...

btw....I just love the "wake up calls"...yeah...all of us need those...

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeremiah65

All I can pray is that you wake up to what is happening around you. You don't know me and I don't know you. So I need to tone down what I"m trying to say. I apologize for any offense. I'm frustrated with the tone and dynamic taking place here that rushes to theories, judgement, and conclusions that have little if any basis. Develop a clear analogy and present the argument. That's all I'm asking. Provide logical facts and evidence for the case. That is rare on ATS today.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

I apologize as well. I did take a bit of offense to your point.

What some people who get offended by the conspiracy theories concerning this tragedy are missing is this...

This is how some people cope with the illogical...the unthinkable...we try to rationalize the irrational. I admit...I have dreamt up some pretty off the wall scenarios...trying to wrap my brain around something that makes absolutely no sense. It is what some of us do as a coping mechanism. Having others stomp in and belittle and insult the thoughts is not a welcome thing...if the idea of attempting to rationalize this is offensive to some people...skip over it...it is just another person's way of dealing with emotional stress...

I have not been comfortable with the official releases of info...something just strikes me as wrong...

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
***ATTENTION PLEASE***

The topic of this thread is

Sandy Hill Shooting Reports Are Fiction

Please refrain from personal attacks and stay on topic
Further off topic remarks or personal attacks will be met with removals and possible post bans

Thank you,

DaveSpanners
ATS Moderator

Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.
ATS Terms & Conditions
YOU are responsible for your own posts.
ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.
Go after the ball not the player.
How Not To Be Banned From ATS...Or, A Word About Politeness.

edit on 17/12/12 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Vaedur

Listen to the police radio - they chase someone from behind the school in to the woods.
Teacher also reported 2 people fleeing the scene.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I find the premise of this post interesting -- it challenges the truthfulness of the media and proceeds with indignation about the "conflicting" points as evidence of the lies (indeed the lack of truthfulness). The items pointed are found out to be wrong information - not lies. But the capper on this the OP's original post and delicious irony is that he gets the location wrong - should that not been at the top of his list. Was the OP lieing to us - is there some kind of conspiracy involved with this name change, Chilling chilling information!

See how that works OP? Why are you a liar?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
This doesnt just question the media. It questions the families who have been destroyed by these tragedies. Are they all faking their terror horror and devastation?

I am beginning to be interested in this second gunman idea.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
...A man caught in the woods claiming "I didn't kill those kids" means he knew what had happened...

Where was it reported that he said "I didn't kill those kids"? Are you just paraphrasing then hypothesising on that?
All reports I heard were that he said "I didn't do it".
If you were walking past a school, heard shooting, ran to shelter for safety and then were the first person arrested, what would you say if you were walked past frantic parents in handcuffs?
Even if his exact words were, "I didn't kill those kids" as you say, if you heard shooting come from inside a school, would it be ureasonable to assume some children had been shot?

edit on 18-12-2012 by delusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
That was breaking news reporting. They got a lot of it wrong to be among the first to publish. A lot of has has been retracted. There are surviving whitnesses to the event whom will give their story. If there were multiple shooters or any such they will tell.

usnews.nbcnews.com...

There was even an immediate unwounded survivor to the attack. Either the story of the unnamed child which survived is a hoax, to lend credibility to the story, or it happened and she will be able to tell what happened more or less.
edit on 18-12-2012 by Merinda because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
With (jf true) both fathers involved in LIBOR and the reporter who broke the stories children supposedly killed by their Nanny, maybe TPTB have shown their hand and 12/21/2012 will bring a revelation!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
well i think i figured out why they keep blabing on about mental health + guns.

www.youtube.com...

its the prepper that lost his guns due to being comitted. i thought it was odd that they kept bringin up mental health as the issue hear in this CT shooting . they try to make it sound like no one knew he had aspergers, like he was some random looney off the street. so now it all makes sense to me, they have tried everything under the sun to get these guns. and now they have figured it out. if we can get people commited even for the most mundane things, we can strip them of the guns.

so now they are going to advocate for stronger mental health policy + more gun control. in a year or so(or at least before obamas out of office) it will be mandatory to take a mental health test probably every 2 years to 5 years. anyone they feel they need to strip of guns they will just contact doctor and tell them to fail them. if doc doesnt go along with it, they will most likey either get the case refered to another, or maybe just make it so you can only go to government facilities to get this test so they can just do what ever they want with no red tape.

i had not seen the prepper video before, i just came across it like 10 mins ago and read/watched his story. it all makes complete sense now why they are bringing up mental health and guns. not a psy ops my ass

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Confused information is a key to confusing people further after trauma! The average individual who is affected becomes uncaring and simply gives up after a while. Trauma based mind control depends on dissinformation and confusion! Thos people who see through it are most in danger! The key factor behind why Facebook is censoring and other sites are cracking down as we type! Things are going to move much faster now. They are depending on the distraction of 2012 bs to hide the next move! It's not about gun control!! It's much bigger than that. NO matter how big your gun they have one bigger!! NO matter how fast you are there's always someone faster. It's not about GUNS!!
edit on 18-12-2012 by Truevoiceman because: mispelling and added a line

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join