It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RE/ Children killed at Sandy School..This happens EVERYDAY IN OTHER COUNTRIES

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Its a horrible tragedy.. unspeakable.. Yes these are adorable 6 and 7 year old small children... We morn for them and their families.. I implore everyone... think about this... This happens everyday in other countries...
We just flip the channel on TV or look the other way.. Their children are just as important to them....Now a madman either backed by some political purpose or simply insane.. has been ONE of recent murderers in USA....

WHAT IF YOU LIVED IN OTHER COUNTRIES????
WHAT IF THIS HAPPENED EVERYDAY?

ITS TIME TO LAY DOWN ALL WEAPONS WORLDWIDE... STOP KILLING STOP WAR.....

War is just MURDER with an excusable motive... "money? oil? greed? hate? fame?
either way children and adults are dying everyday.. People WAKE UP.. Lay-down weapons.. Its time... Its JUST time...STOP WAR...

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Although I agree with your sentiment - that war is murder.....I cannot agree that the atrocity that happened at the school happens in other countries every day. What countries? Where? When?

That is why when such things do happen it sends shock waves around the globe.
edit on 16-12-2012 by christina-66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I wonder if Obama cries every time he collateral murders an innocent Pakistani child.

I doubt it.

The pictures of Obamas victims are shocking. Poor disfigured children. Dead children. Nobody seems to care about them.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by spangledbanner

Didn't you get the memo?
It's only a tragedy when it happens to Americans, in America! The fact that America has murdered thousands of children through it's actions in foreign lands is simply not newsworthy in America.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by spangledbanner
I wonder if Obama cries every time he collateral murders an innocent Pakistani child.

I doubt it.

The pictures of Obamas victims are shocking. Poor disfigured children. Dead children. Nobody seems to care about them.

You are right, "other countries" aren't us.. Many people don't appear to care about them....but when it strikes here as it has in such a tragic way.. lets REFLECT on the worlds pain.. "We are the world"

The point is... war is murder... people are dead.. weather it happens in the streets, markets, schools, or kids playing soccer.... their children die everyday too...Lets think of the entire world at this time while this tragedy unfolds for one town in the USA.. People everywhere are hurting because of war.. They love their families just as much as the recent victims love their families...

May God bless this town and the whole world at this time... People FEEL this I mean it really... even if just for ONE moment...

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluestar.ranch

Originally posted by spangledbanner

I doubt it.

You are right, "other countries" aren't us.. Many people don't appear to care about them....but when it strikes here as it has in such a tragic way.. lets REFLECT on the worlds pain.. "We are the world"

The point is... war is murder... people are dead.. weather it happens in the streets, markets, schools, or kids playing soccer.... their children die everyday too...Lets think of the entire world at this time while this tragedy unfolds for one town in the USA.. People everywhere are hurting because of war.. They love their families just as much as the recent victims love their families...

May God bless this town and the whole world at this time... People FEEL this I mean it really... even if just for ONE moment...

Good point people need to just live under whatever tyrant comes alone and takes over their country. No more wars no more fighting, just buck up a take it, slavery to some other people's ideas on how one should live is not that bad once you get use to it. Heck, much of the world lives that way now, mostly third world, but what the heck.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Im pretty sure there was another shooting that same dayat a school in another country, forgot which one.

new topics

top topics

join