It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[2013] The Event

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
It's been 4 days since The Event.
A week ago I expected the world to be in chaos, but against all odds the world is fine. It's the people that are in chaos, or most of them anyway.
I feel glad now that I have educated myself on spiritual systems in the past and that I've shared my thoughts with my family. At least The Event was milder on us, shocking, but not devastating to our souls as it was to many others. It didn't take us very long to grasp the situation.
I'm on my way to the town hall to meet with others who made it through undamaged, to see what we can do to help those who are still lost.

I was at work when it happened. There was no warning, no national alert, no earthquake or solar flare. In fact, I don't think anyone saw it coming. I remember standing next to my desk when I started to feel dizzy and I felt an electric buzz going though my body. My surroundings disappeared and everything went black as if I was going to faint, but I didn't. It lasted only a couple of minutes, during which there was nothing but darkness and the buzz that became more intense with each second that went by. And then, the black before my eyes started to lighten up until it became a bright light and the electric flow in my body slowly fainted away.
When my eyesight returned to normal I was still standing next to my desk, but my body was at my feet on the floor. My first thought was "omg, I became a ghost!".
Almost immediately it became clear to me that this didn't happen to only me, everywhere I looked there where people standing next to their death bodies and most where in total shock!

I didn't interact with anyone and walked straight for the exit of the building, leaving my body where it was. Strangely I did not feel anything. I didn't feel sad or confused and I couldn't feel compassion for all the people around me who where freaking out. Once outside, the first thing I noticed was that nothing had changed to the world, the sky was still blue and the sun was still shining. Or, something did change, but I couldn't point my finger on what it was. Later it hit me that the world around me became more real then it ever was. Colors where more intense and the trees more alive. The entire Earth was so undeniably alive with spirit and I realized that this is life, I was 'life' ,in it's purest form.

I went home as fast as I could. The first emotion I felt was one of relieve when I found my husband and daughter and saw that they where fine. My husband was still a bit baffled about his body that was lying in our kitchen and after a couple of hours my daughter became extremely exited as soon as she noticed she could shape her reality to her wishes.
We still had bodies, new ones that felt as solid as our old ones, only this bodies couldn't be harmed or feel pain. We didn't feel hungry or tired and our emotions and thoughts where positive and happy all the time.
For the three of us, and others out there, it was clear that this was the beginning of an exiting new era in the history of mankind. That is, if you can still call us 'human'.

I'm two streets away from the town hall when I notice a man sitting on the sidewalk next to his body, his legs pulled up against his chest and his arms wrapped around his body as if he is rocking a little baby in his arms. I walk up to him and kneel down. "Mister, are you ok? Look at me!" He looks up with tears running down his cheeks and starts to mumble: "I can't kill the fire.... so many flames... so much death, so much death!" I try to speak to him and calm him down "No mister, there are no flames, look around you, the fire is not real, everything is fine", but it's no use.

It's been the same story with a lot of people, we call them the lost souls. Their minds are in total chaos and they can only see doom around them. Most speak about fire, death and eternal damnation, some say they see monsters or demons, they all are terrified and unable to get up or afraid to leave their old bodies. Doom became their reality and nothing you say or do can make them see otherwise. We can't pull them on their feet or move them because they will fight you until you give up.

We need to figure this out and find a way to help this poor souls snap out of it and see the good that has become. There are so many of them that need to be saved from their personal hell and I can only hope that we find a solution for them soon, because a day for us is an eternity for them.

Each and every one of us is now creating the reality around us and it's all based on what we knew and our perception of what we thought we knew to be true.
For some it's Nirvana, for others it's Hell.
For me it's perfection and I'm not in the least surprised that there hasn't been a Godlike being that has descended to Earth to organize The Event.
We are the Godlike being watching over ourselves, we just need to realize it.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I really enjoyed this, thanks for taking the time to write it!

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by RustynailsK

Thanks Rustynails, glad you enjoyed it

maybe I should have picked a different title though..... it didn't occur to me that there is already a tv series with that title.... which obviously has nothing to do with my story

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

Very interesting. I liked it so keep up the good work. Good luck in this contest.

new topics

top topics

join