It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Theory regarding the CT school shooting

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by phantomjack

That is interesting.
Again, we still have conflicting stories. At this point, it shouldn't be a mystery. Either the shooter was buzzed in, or he forced the door.

Yet they still are confused on this point.

At least, they are confusing the public!

Yes, and they are exterior doors that should be visible to the public (definitely to the authorities). Why can't they tell if the doors were shot in? Glass would be all over the place.

Why aren't there alarms on these doors if they're compromised? If someone broke into my house the alarm goes off!! (and if there were alarms that went off then why didn't the classes immediately go into lockdown mode instead of just noticing gunshots over the intercom during the morning announcements? And why would the announcements go on if the alarms were blaring?)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by texasgirl

Originally posted by phantomjack
I can tell you this...Foxnews is going out of its way to put out news snippets this weekend that "the shooter forced his way in."

Why?

Why are they focusing so much on this "fact" and going out of their way to put out news alerts about it?

Why is the shooter's method of entry important?

I think it's to keep the accountability away from the school. If the school buzzed him in then someone inside made a fatal mistake. If he shot the doors in then it can attribute to the rage the shooter felt and the school was not responsible.

Thats a valid reason, however, why is it the MSM's responsibility to emphasize it over and over?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

reply to post by texasgirl

I have visited various schools for the first time, not knowing anyone in the building, and have been buzzed in by the office. I simply give the name of a person that heads the building and grounds department of the school district. It is info that is available on most school's websites.

It really isn't difficult to get buzzed into a school.

The front doors are unlocked at the elementary schools in my town.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

I have two children still in elementary school. Everyone gets buzzed in, except when children are arriving in the morning, and then the doors are attended.

I would bet that the system will be changing soon in your school district.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee

I have visited various schools for the first time, not knowing anyone in the building, and have been buzzed in by the office. I simply give the name of a person that heads the building and grounds department of the school district. It is info that is available on most school's websites.

Same here.

However, there is a group of parents here that have already began talking about getting the district to improve security. We are going to push through the PTA, and if that doesn't work, well, I dont know what will.

I think that a cop, sitting at a roadside watching for speeders is far too important, don't you? /sarcasm

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee

We have a patrol car in front of the school just about ever day.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join